Bridge Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," she queried after a eternal pause.

"Oh sorry babe. I want you to meet the worst gang of bridge players in the world. You already know Ed the senior member. The big guy over here is Al And finally the youngest and ugliest guy is Lex. He's only twenty six. Gentlemen may I present to you my good wife Alice."

"Hi boys, I've heard a lot about you."

"Very glad to meet you Alice. If I may be allowed to say so, Bob never told us he had such a beautiful wife, " Lex said in admiration.

"I second that motion," echoed Al

"Dear, I see everybody with a Margarita. May I have one?"

While Bob went to the kitchen, they made small talk. Alice was quite witty and surprisingly relaxed. She felt their eyes devouring her and when she bent over to push the chair away showing off her spherical appetizing derriere she heard murmurs of appreciation. She had a distinctive ass. Her buns did not form a continuous round shape merging with her hips. Instead because her hips were wider then the two buttocks the latter rose like high oval hills above her backside. Creases which accentuated the lovely fleshy orbs were formed not only at the lower part of the cheeks but at the sides nearer her hips . Moreover with the sunburn the hillocks stood out like two red pomegranates The dark and mysterious gap between the ass cheeks was so deep that the white string of the bikini bottom disappeared completely in the depths of the narrow chasm.

"Now boys it's not polite to stare at a woman's aasssets like that." she whispered in a joking mood."

"You can't blame a man for admiring a work of art," answered Lex.

Bob returned with a drink.

Alice asked, " What to you eat in the morning and drink at night guys?"

'You got me."

"A toast. I propose one. Here's to the beginning of a beautiful friendship and a fantastic evening."

"Hear, hear."

After more small talk Bob spoke up," Two brunets and a blonde were late for class. They had to excuse themselves to the teacher.

One brunet says ,' I'm sorry.'

The other says,' I'm sorry too."

The blonde thinks for a minute and says,' I'm sorry three'.

The joke was accompanied by a series of groans.

"I know a lot of blonds Alice and they're not stupid."

"I know Lex but my husband likes to think that they are. Now I have one for my husband

A man went over to his girl's place for a little bit of nookie between the sheets. He presented her with three choices of condoms : gold, silver, or bronze.

"Silver," she said.

"Why not gold?"

"Because I want you to come second for once!"

"Is there any truth to that Bob. Would she be talking from experience."

Loads of jokes, double entendres and allusions to Alice's sexy body followed.

"I have a joke," Ed exclaimed. "Two sperms were travelling through a woman's body.

SPERM 1 says' are we ever going to reach the egg?'

SPERM 2 answers,' stop moaning we've only just passed the tonsils.'"

All these jokes were serving to break the ice and to engender familiarity. So far they were all enjoying themselves, even Bob who temporarily forgot his wife was nearly nude.

Alice all the time was looking the guys over. As they only had shorts on she could see most of their physiques. Lex in particular had on tight shorts that came well below the navel. The bulge in the front was most evident. His superb coffee coloured chest was muscular without a gram of fat. The other two were typical older men with paunches and a little flab in some places. Alice was particularly attracted to Lex. As a matter of fact her ache for the black stud was growing stronger.

The more they talked the closer she came to him. Each time she addressed him her hand would rest on his arm. An innocent enough gesture but one that send a chill up her spine and a sublimal message to him. When Bob moved to the railing to point out certain features around the lake, Alice positioned herself so close to Lex that the whole side of their bodies touched. When their attention was drawn in Lex's direction, she turned towards him to see thus brushing her tits against his arms and chest. At one point she stood behind him to show him something across the lake. He deliberately pushed back and she forward so that he could feel her soft boobs, belly and thighs crushed against him. And so the perverted games went on. Turning back towards the building Alice and Lex stayed clued together. If Bob noticed he didn't say a word.

Alice spoke up," So you guys play bridge. I hope you bid better than my old man here. He once bid seven no trump with thirteen spades."

"Alice also plays bridge boys. I taught her all she knows."

"That's why I'm such a lousy player."

"Don't get fooled boys she is a very good player .She plays in a duplicate tournament once in a while.'

"Thank you Bob I'm flattered."

By the way the reason I came out here in this flimsy outfit was not to show off my body but to pick up that jar of ointment on the railing. You may have noticed the sunburn on my butt."

"What butt? We didn't notice anything did we guys?"

"Not me."

"I haven't seen a thing either."

"Let us say that I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one," Alice chuckled," Do you mind passing me that jar."

When she opened the lid all eyes were fixed on her anticipating what was going to happen.

She bashfully said, " It's hard to apply this cream by myself guys will one of you help me."

They all came forward to volunteer except Bob. She handed the open jar to Ed, a gesture designed to tease Lex who smugly thought she was coming on to him. Going to the railing she spread her legs and leaned far forward exposing her backside with a patch of the white sheer material covering her pussy clearly visible between her plump delicious thighs. Al dipped his fingers in the soft ointment and delicately applied it to her buttocks. First he rubbed in a circular motion, then up and down. He turned his hand so his fingers were resting in the enticing ass gash. Then he slowly rubbed downward dragging his fingers down till they reached the upper thigh lightly brushing the vagina on the way. This sent a shiver through Alice who responded with a long," Ooooh... I mean, oh, that cream is so soothing."

The heat of a hot sexual mood pervaded the air

"Are you guys here to play bridge or to fool around with my wife," Bob asked jokingly, breaking the spell.

"Do we have to answer that?" someone answered.

"Ok fellas let's get started.

"Thanks Al you really did a good job."

"Anytime my dear girl, anytime."

Only Lex noticed a wet spot on the front of the hot housewife's white bikini bottom.

By the time they got organized, were poured another Margarita and started to play cards, Alice was washing herself in the shower. Later she returned wearing the short floral wrap. Underneath she only had on red V short panties that were cut just above her pubic hair in the front and just above the ass cleft in the rear. But no bra.

As she went by the table she commented," I guess nobody will loose his shirt tonight you don't have any on to loose."

The game went on silently at first with only an occasional comment and the usual small talk between hands. The men made sure that Alice was included.

"I see there are only four chairs here, however Alice, if you want to look in on the game you can always sit on my knee," yelled Al

"Thanks I may take you up on that later if my husband doesn't mind."

She was seated at the far end of the couch reading under a table lamp. She sat on her haunches as women often do with her bare feet tucked underneath. Her wrap was so short that in that position the hem barely covered her panties.

"Say Bob, while your waiting for the deal could you get me another Margarita."

"Sure hon but don't drink too much you know how it affects you."

"There he is fellas always telling me what to do. A real dictator."

Lex who her husband's partner was seated at the far side of the table facing her while

Bob was seated nearer her with his back turned. He could not see her but Lex had a good view. After she got her drink and the game resumed, she lifted her legs resting them on the coffee table facing the card players. The garment was riding way up on her thighs. Pretending to be absorbed in her reading, she opened her knees slightly at first to give Lex a peak at her red panties. Needless to say he noticed them right away. He wasn't the only one. The two opponents were sitting sideways to her could also sneak a peak by turning their head slightly. The only one who saw nothing was Bob because his back was turned. A little later she stretched one leg on the table and the other on the couch. In that position her legs were wide open. Every time she reached back to get her glass on the end table her wrap would rise a little higher until it was nearly up around her waist. Once in a while she would raise her head to give the men a sly look.

Alice was making the best of what could be a boring evening for her. The alcohol was getting to her. She felt a little tipsy.

After a bit she went to the bathroom and then into the bedroom. She was so turned on by her sexy manoeuvres that she removed her panties entirely. Now she was completely nude under the wrap. She felt naughty and excited. Passing by the table on her way back she lingered watching the play of the hands. She got so close to each man that she rubbed her body against some part of their anatomy. Even her husband got the treatment. When she returned to the couch she took up the same vulgar pose. Only this time they saw her cunt and thick pubic hair. What they could not see was how wet her pussy was.

"Alice I'm out of cigarettes. Where did you put that carton?"

After a moment of silence, she replied," We don't have one. Remember there was that foul up at the store concerning the bananas and we never did get to ask for a carton of cigarettes."

"Jesus, I was sure you said you had them."

"Don't blame me for that. You're the one that smokes it's your responsibility."

"Do like the rest of us," Ed spoke up," don't smoke for a while."

"I can't do that. I need my smokes. I'll go to the store, it's close. I won't be gone more than half an hour. Alice can take my place. You don't mind doing that Alice do you?

'Ok with me as long as it's ok with them. They may not want to play with a superior player," she uttered laughingly.

"That may be true Alice but you have to prove it."

"I will don't worry. Get us another drink before you go Bob.'

"That will be three Alice, I don't want you to get drunk."

"That's none of your business," she replied." We're on holidays and for once I'm having a good time surrounded by these lovely gentlemen."

He poured them all a drink before he left." See you later guys take good care of my wife."

"We will Bob we will."

After he left, Alice lifted her glass and stated," Here's to Bob fellas, may he be gone long."

They chatted while drinking their Margarita. Most of the conversation was oriented. towards sex. Alice was flirting shamelessly with the men. While she was talking her toes under the table were tracing small movements up and down their bare legs.

"Let's see what we can do about the bridge game, " Ed suggested." I don't think it's fair to Bob to continue playing for money. Maybe they could play some other way. We could play party bridge."

'That's an idea but what would we play for? We have to play for something."

They tossed around a few ideas but they discarded all of them until Lex mentioned that they might try Strip Bridge. They were feeling pretty raunchy so it seemed like a good idea.

Ed went along with the idea asking how it might work.

"Well let's see. We could play three hands changing partners each time so that each of us would play one hand with every body else. Now at the end the person with the lowest score would take off his, her clothes."

"That's a good plan but I would add that the loser stay naked the rest of the evening," affirmed Ed.

"I agree. It will be fun, echoed Al."

They turned to Alice.

"You guys can't be serious," she asked," Playing a game like Strip Bridge at our age."

"C'mon Alice be adventuresome what harm can it do? We're all adults here."

"Maybe you don't want to play because you think you're not good enough."

Half drunk, titillated by the erotic atmosphere and now challenged as to the calibre of her play, she agreed reluctantly. She knew she had a good chance of not being the loser. Secretly she hoped Lex would lose, since she wanted to see that big cock of his.

"Ok, let's cut for deal."

Alice and Ed were partners for the first game against Lex and Al. The bidding ended at three diamonds with Alice playing the hand. She won needing only one finesse, which succeeded. That gave her and Ed sixty points. While Lex and Al finished with zero.

During the game, Alice had felt a bare foot resting on hers and a hand patting her thigh. She enjoyed these physical contacts

On the second hand they switched partners. Now Alice was playing with Lex, while Ed and played together. After the bidding was over, Al played the game in three spades. He won. This time Lex who sat opposite her had raise his leg under the table and placed it on the chair between hers. Surreptitiously she lowered one hand and pressed his foot into her crotch.

"Let's tally up."

While Ed was counting the points, Alice realized that she was getting an urge to pee but she put it out of her mind for the moment.

It turned out that Alice had a total of seventy, seventy for the first game and zero for the second. Al had ninety points for the second hand win. Poor old Lex had no points having lost both hands. The top man was Ed with a total of one hundred and sixty for his two wins. It looked like Alice might get her wish if Lex ended up last. But in bridge anything can happen. However, Alice figured she had a good chance of not finishing last.

For the third and final hand Alice was to play with Al against Ed and Lex.

The hand was dealt, the bidding finished. The result was that Alice would play the hand in two no trump again. While all this was happening Alice was growing in desperation. She figured she might have time to finish the game before she had to urinate but no her need to go was too strong.

"Guys I really have to go to the washroom."

"Ok kid but don't be too long. "

While she was gone, the men saw their chance. Examining the cards they saw that by taking one club away from one of her opponents and giving it to the other and exchanging between them the queen of spades for a smaller spade, Alice could not possibly win this hand. Quickly they proceeded with the changes before she came back.

When she returned to see the hand Al who was the dummy, laid down his hand. Looking at it she figured it was in the bag.

"Looks like it's curtains for you Lax," Al surmised

"It's not over till the fat lady sings," answered Lex.

As the play progressed a nagging doubt passed through her mind. Finally she realized that if the clubs did not split four, three she was going to go down. As it happened due to some cheating on the part of the boys, it happened. She went down two. She couldn't believe her bad luck.

"Isn't that a shame Alice?"

"The cards were against you."

"Too bad."

They all knew what this disaster meant. It gave Lex and Ed one hundred points, fifty for each undertrick. When the points were totalled she was the looser at seventy points.

Chap.3. The Strip

"Well?"

"I lost I guess."

"You sure did."

"And I know you guys were serious ."

"A bet is a bet. I'm real anxious to see what's under that robe. C'mon on show us."

"Take it off, take it off."

Alice was breathing heavily. Her mind was wavering between her conservative outlook and her desire to do something naughty. The game, the touching and the erotic talk had excited her. She was stimulated and she had to admit, the thought of getting naked in front of these three horny men, of doing something out of character aroused her even more. And, of course, the drinks had loosened her inhibitions. She thought to herself," Why not."

She stood up.

"To make it interesting," Lex suggested, "Why don't you dance for us?"

"Right, a short striptease. Do it slowly you don't have much to take off."

"You guys are a bunch of perverts. Who do you think I am?"

"I think we already know that. That bikini act earlier didn't fool us."

"Ya and how about that performance on the couch? When you went to the bedroom you took off your panties. Now why would you do that?

"I did no such thing!"

"Don't kid me. You did you're best to show me those red panties which I later saw tossed on the bed. I know, I checked."

Alice blushed .She realized the men had noticed she was teasing them.

"We all know your game,repressed wife looking for a little excitement."

After a long pause she moved away from the table. An instant later she started swaying and offered a shy smile.

"Like this, she asked coyly looking down. "I'm shy.'

"Yeah baby keep it up."

"Let yourself go."

"Wait a minute honey, Ed suggested, "while I turn off this bright florescent ceiling light."

Now only the table lamp gave a warm glow to the darkened room. That and the plush carpet made her fell romantic.

At the same time as she was swaying to and fro, the worked up housewife began moving her arms and twisting her hands; at first self-conscious and awkward, but with more and more grace as time went on. Alice raised her arms higher. Oh my! the hem of her wrap lifted up higher as well showing a little more thigh. The higher she raised them the more they saw until the wrap barely covered her pussy. Now Alice turned her back to them, bent over and started rolling her well rounded tush. After a while she pulled up her garment raising it higher and higher then releasing it before starting over till at last she showed them a beautiful half moon at the back.

She noticed the men gawking and purred," Do you want me to keep going. I 'm a little embarrassed."

Nodding their heads, they told her how great and sexy she looked. That did it.

Nobody had said that to her that in a long time. She believed them and she actually did feel sexy and enticing. Dancing erotically on a sumptuous rug in a low romantic light got her juices going. She felt terrific.

Turning around to face them, she grasped both lapels and opened the front a bit to show a glimpse of her voluptuous hanging boobs. This teasing was fun. She was taking more and more pleasure doing it. Then she pushed her ass back and came forward with a series of tantalizing jerks as though she was fucking someone.

"Oh fuck! Is that a turn-on or what?"somebody shouted," Do that again."

"You like that you horny bastards," she said teasingly in a low sultry voice." Is anybody getting hard yet?"

"Look at this baby," answered Lex as he pulled down his tight shorts to reveal a six-inch semi erect cock that was very thick.

Alice stopped to stare at the monster. The sight of this prick made her vagina even wetter.

"See if you can't get it to stand at attention sweetheart."

Imitating strippers, she started prancing around in a sexy provocative manner. at the same time pulling out one breast then the other to massage them. She lowered her head taking the nipple in her mouth sucking it, getting it harder. As she sashayed, she advanced closer and closer to Lex, until, in a daring hypnotic act of pure lust she dropped to her knees between his legs. The horny woman couldn't keep her eyes of his erection, which had grown to eight inches by now. Placing one hand on each of his muscular brown thighs, she slowly lowered her face until her wet lips were only millimetres from the bulbous dark red head. Her breathing was coming in short ragged gasps. She was so hot she would have let him fuck her then and there.