Bridge the Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
760 Followers

With a grunt Tommy stiffened and let loose his load sending Joan over the edge to gush over his spurting cock.

After they had recovered and Tommy had been released from his bonds Joan went back into the bathroom.

'Tommy come here I need you.'

A weary Tommy hauled himself from the bed and made his way into the bathroom. He was surprised to see Joan naked except for her black stockings standing under the shower.

'Do come in.' she said holding the door open for him. Tommy stepped inside.

'Kneel,' she ordered. He did as he was told.

Grabbing Tommy by the back of his hair she pulled his face between her splayed thighs as she stood over him.

'Lick!'

Tommy licked as the warm water cascaded down over them both.

'Oh yes!' gasped Joan. She started stroking her pussy as Tommy continued to lick it.

With one hand still clutching his hair she used two fingers of her free hand to part her pussy lips.

Suddenly she started to piss over Tommy's face and down his body.

'Keep licking boy,' she said as Tommy tried to pull away and she held tight to his head. Joan's warm piss splashed down over Tommy's face along with the warm shower water.

'Oh fuck. Oh God. Yeeesss,' she screamed as a huge orgasm wracked her body.

'Stand up boy and let me clean you.'

Joan soaped Tommy, making sure his cock and balls were clean and holding him to her and kissing him passionately.

'What a good boy you've been to me and my friends. I hope you will come again soon,' she said with a knowing smile.

Croony
Croony
760 Followers
12