Bridge the Lesbian Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed over her flat stomach and down to her crotch, kissing gently her soft hairy mound. Her mouth slipped onto her pussy where she kissed her lips and used her tongue to part them. Edna was in dreamland as Susie's tongue flicked against her clitoris. 'Oh God girl, I..I'm going to cum.'

With a scream she came all over Susie's face. Not letting Edna recover she slid up her body and eased her pussy onto the older woman's tight wet cunt.

Edna gasped as Susie slowly rubbed her pussy onto Edna's, their legs interlocked.

'Yes, yes, yes,' Edna chanted as she rubbed harder, their wet pussy's squelching with their juices.

Susie could feel Edna's hips responding to her rubbing so she increased the speed of her thrusts. Suddenly Edna's legs went rigid and her arms locked behind her neck. 'Oh fuck!' she cried as she came.

Susie was on the verge of coming herself and when Edna cried out once more she too erupted all over the older woman's cunt.

'Oh Susie that was just out of this world. Thank you,' she said. 'You must get dressed and get back while I sort myself out.'

Susie returned to the dining room where the other three ladies were drinking the remains of their wine.

When Edna appeared Joan suggested that they retire to the sitting room for coffee. Half an hour later the three guests were on their way and Susie was alone with the mature librarian.

'Time for my fun I think,' she said to the concerned young girl. 'Follow me!'

She followed Joan to her own bedroom where she was told to undress.

When she was naked she was ordered to climb up onto the bed and wait.

'I won't be long,' said Joan as she disappeared into her en-suite bathroom.

Ten minutes later she appeared and the sight caused Susie to gasp. Miss Hughes was wearing a shiny black leather bra with a pair of black leather open crotch panties, shiny black hold up stockings and four inch heel shoes, also in black.

Around her neck she wore a black leather choker and on her hands she wore shiny elbow length black kid leather gloves. Her grey hair fell over her shoulders and she was wearing bright red lipstick.

But the thing that had caused Susie to gasp was the seven inch black rubber strap-on around her waist.

'We have two hours before you have to go home and in that time I expect, no, demand many pleasurable orgasms. When I say lick my pussy you will do so. If I tell you to stick your tongue in my arse I expect it done without complaint.'

'I am going to fuck you until you cum, then I'm going to make you get on your hands and knees where I will fuck you again. Then I will lick your well fucked pussy to orgasm many times. After that you are going to do the same to me plus anything else I can think of. Do you understand?'

Susie could only nod.

For the next two hours Susie was fucked and licked to orgasm then she sucked and licked every inch of the older woman's body. She fucked her to orgasm with the strap-on doggy style and in the missionary position until Miss Hughes had had another three orgasms.

After they had recovered Joan went back into the bathroom.

'Susie come here I need you.'

A weary Susie hauled herself from the bed and made her way into the bathroom. She was surprised to see Joan naked except for her black stockings standing under the shower.

'Do come in.' she said holding the door open for her. She stepped inside.

'Kneel,' she ordered. Susie did as she was told.

Grabbing her by the back of her hair she pulled her face between her own splayed thighs as she stood over Susie.

'Lick!'

Susie licked as the warm water cascaded down over them both.

'Oh yes!' gasped Joan. She started stroking her ckit as the young girl continued to lick her pussy.

With one hand still clutching her hair she used two fingers of her free hand to part her pussy lips.

Suddenly she started to piss over Susie's face and down her body.

'Keep licking,' she said as Susie tried to pull away but Joan held her head tight. Joan's warm piss splashed down over Susie's face along with the warm shower water.

'Oh fuck. Oh God. Yeeesss,' Joan screamed as a huge orgasm wracked her body.

'Stand up girl and let me clean you.'

Joan soaped Susie before rinsing them both off then held her close and kissed her passionately.

'What a good girl you've been to me and my friends today. I'm going to enjoy punishing you and sharing you with my friends. You really are a submissive little slut,' she said with a knowing smile.

'Marjory has asked if I will let her have you next Sunday all to herself and I have agreed. I do hope you enjoy what she has planned for you,' Joan stated with a devious chuckle.

12