Bridget: The Wife

Story Info
She pays for her husband's indiscretions.
9.5k words
4.25
153.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papa319
papa319
165 Followers

"Those are your only options young lady, whether you like it or not. " Mr. Brady snickered as I sat in the chair crying.

The tears weren't flowing because I was being forced to do it, they were because it made me so horny just thinking about this man inside me and I hated myself for it.

"So what's it going to be Mrs. Brooks?"

"Fine, I'll be there by six." I said trying to hide my excitement.

He stood and led Dave, my husband, and I out of the conference room he had pulled us into during the office Christmas party, slapping my ass as I walked by causing my to soak my panties even more than they already were.

"Bridget I'm so sorry... You don't have to do that, I'd rather just go to prison." Dave said as soon as we were out of earshot buy I refused to even speak to the man.

"What the hell were you thinking? Where did it all go?" I finally screamed when we got into our car.

"I don't know, I was funneling it into a secret account just a little at a time over the last five years. When it got to a million the plan was for us to move to the Caribbean and just relax for the rest of our lives. When Brady called me yesterday I went to withdraw it but everything was gone. The fucking account was empty Bridget!"

"So you got caught stealing and I'm being forced to spend the night with Mr. Brady and you have nothing to show for it? Really? I mean how fucking retarded are you?" He didn't even answer me and we rode in complete silence all of the way home. "Don't even think about trying to come upstairs tonight, I'm not sure if I can remain your wife. The lies, for so long, were you even going to take me with you?" I made my way up the stairs without waiting for him to answer.

I was so angry at him for lying to me, but so turned on from the meeting and felt the need for some release. Locking the bedroom door and lying down on the bed it really hit me, we were $500,000 in debt because my husband was an idiot. After a few minutes of wallowing in self pity I managed enough ambition to get out of my dress and slip into an over sized shirt I had appropriated from Dave "This will be the only thing of yours touching my body for a long time." I chuckled to myself as I turned the lights out and slipped beneath the covers.

Worn out and a little buzzed, sleep was soon taking over my body in it's relaxing cocoon, but my mind was still fixated on Mr. Brady. How handsome he was as he told me what David had done. How veiny his cock was when he pulled it out and told me to suck it with authority. The way he forced himself into my throat while Dave just sat in his chair and watched as he deprived me of oxygen with his large tool. The memories caused my vagina to salivate with anticipation of finally being satisfied. I drifted off to sleep with my fingers slowly rubbing my clit as my mind showed me everything I never knew that I wanted.

*DING*DONG*

"Come on in Mrs. Brooks." Mr. Brady said as he swung the front door of his home open.

"You can call me Bridget, sir, I don't think I'll be Mrs. Brooks for much longer anyway." I said as I removed my coat and handed it to him.

"In that case you can call me Frank," he responded while hanging my coat in the closet "Dave must be pretty devastated, losing his little nest egg and his wife in the same week."

"I haven't even seen him today, been too busy meeting all of your requests for my appearance."

"You do look absolutely gorgeous!" He said taking in my totally nude and hairless body. "I wondered if having you start out naked would detract from your beauty but I can see now I indeed made the right call."

It had hurt at first, the lady put hot wax in places I've never touched myself, but soon my mind shut out the pain and concentrated instead on my fantasies of how tonight would play out. I imagined hours of humiliating yet errotic sex, being treated like nothing more than a piece of meat there only to give him pleasure. I forgot myself for a minute and had tried to satisfy my aching pussy, reaching down into a fresh smear of wax brought me quickly back to reality, the older Asian women tending to my arrant hairs was just watching me squirm as my little honey hole leaked all over the plastic covered salon chair.

"The waxing was a new experience, I enjoyed it though, and the way I feel is like butter. I couldn't keep my hands away from my vagina," I admitted as I began to feel my body producing more moisture just speaking about the experience "the cab driver didn't even charge me the fare out here!"

Frank led me to a room that looked like it used to be a library but now only contained a giant four post bed and five cameras set up to record every angle of what happened on it.

"I had it made special order." He said about the giant bed as he had me lie down on my back, my outstretched arms didn't come close to either edge. "One last time for the cameras Bridget, why are you here and what are you here to do?"

"Dave embezzled half a million dollars and lost it, I'm here to repay the debt."

"How are you going to repay me?"

"I'm yours for the next forty eight hours, you can do anything you want to me, I'm your servant, your property, I'm here only to please you."

"Will today be the only time you grace my home with your beauty?"

"No sir, I will will be back next weekend, and the one after that, I will keep coming back until I have paid back what he stole."

"Do you want to be here?"

"I didn't want to at first but agreed to keep Dave out of prison," I admitted "now I'm excited about what will happen."

"Good, it's more enjoyable when everyone involved is a willing participant." He said as he dropped his robe and stood between my legs as naked as I was.

Frank wasted no time in getting his large penis into my dripping cunt, he filled me much more than Dave was ever able to. He didn't try to pleasure me, just pumped away for his own enjoyment, but within minutes I had reached my first orgasm of the weekend, well not counting the cab ride over here. His pace quickened as my muscles began convulsing around his girth, I could tell his end was near and tried to imagine what would happen once this ice breaker was out of the way.

"Hey dad, do we have anymore beer?" A voice called from the open doorway. Looking over I saw a young man in his twenties, well built and ruggedly handsome, standing just inside of the room and staring directly into my eyes.

"The fridge in the garage is full." Frank answered. "That's my oldest son Mike."

"Oh" was the only thing I managed to say.

"I swear none of my boys could find their own ass hole even if I drew them a map," he whispered into my ear "Let me finish what I'm doing and I'll grab them for you Mike."

It was weird, I figured with someone watching me be defiled that I would be embarrassed, but I found it strangely stimulating and as Frank returned to fucking me I was quickly approaching another climax. This time Frank allowed my pussy walls to milk the seed from his shaft. I felt each squirt as the hot liquid coated my insides.

"I'll be right back Bridget, why don't you keep Mike entertained so he doesn't get bored and hurt himself somehow."

"Whatever you want me to do, sir, I'll be glad to do as you wish." I knew it sounded cheesy but I wanted to cement his trust in me in hopes of not having to do the full fifty weekends we agreed upon in the payment plan.

Frank had barely dismounted me when Mike took his place with his dick hanging out of his fly. Much like his old man he made me feel full and was concentrating only on his own pleasure. I hadn't considered that I might be shared with another man while here but the idea was such a turn on I felt myself being hit by an orgasmic wave the likes of which I had never experienced before. My eyes rolled back into my head and shut the bright light of the room out.

"Who are you?" I screamed when I finally opened my eyes again. There was a different guy between my legs thrusting himself deep into my womb.

"Jeff, I'm one of Mike's friends"

That's when I looked around the room and noticed it was now heavily populated, must be at least a dozen guys watching as Jeff fucked my hole roughly.

"And the rest?" my voice cracking as the excitement of so many eyes on me started to push me closer to another orgasm.

"Most are Frank's friends, some Mike's, some George's, that's Frank's other son."

"Oh" was all I could say. What had I agreed to? Frank tricked me, I agreed to let him have his way with me but not to pulling a train for his buddies. "Where did Frank go?" I asked when I recovered from my fourth orgasm just as Jeff was unloading another batch of baby batter inside my abused cunt.

"He had a conference call to take, said you would entertain us until he finished." a fat man answered as he lined himself up with my target. I had always found fat guys to be repulsive, the thought of their stomach pressing constantly on mine, the sweat and smell, the feel of the blubber beneath their skin. He wasn't as big as the Brady men, more Dave's size, and sunk himself inside my quim easily. As much as I detested the man inside me I couldn't convince my body that it wasn't supposed to enjoy what was happening.

As the men each took their turn I was treated to dicks of different lengths and widths, each time one would pull out I could feel cum flowing out of my stretched pussy and down my crack, tickling my butt hole as it cooled in the open air. Looking around I saw the room was now almost empty, just the guy between my legs and one other remained. The guy on top of me shot his load all over my pussy lips then smeared it around using his thick stubby prick.

"Your turn Dave." He said as he was zipping his fly.

"Urggh, that's my husband's name " I grumbled.

"Did you hear that Dave? This fucking slut is married. " he hollered following it with a hearty laugh.

"My pussy is too sore honey, maybe later." I begged for a reprieve.

"I can wait to sample that pussy." He said still working on freeing his cock from his trousers, stepping closer he lifted my legs and pushed my knees to my shoulders.

"I thought you said you would wait?"

"I will slut, and I'll make that pussy beg to come home with me when I'm through with it too, but I'm horny right now." he said as his head pressed firmly against my anal ring.

"No, no, no, I don't do that." I stammered as he began to enter my virgin hole. Looking down I saw the biggest cock I've ever seen trying to force it's way into my colon. "Oh no, that thing will tear my ass up." I screamed at the sight of it.

"I usually don't get invited to participate in anal but since that abused thing you call a pussy needs a rest I figure I'd oblige your request."

"Please Dave, I'll suck you off, you can even fuck my cunt, but that thing isn't going to fit in my ass." As the words left my mouth he leaned forward and sunk half his length into my cum covered brown eye. "Oh gaaawd! Oh my gaaawd!" I moaned as his girth stretched my tight hole.

"So which is it slut, do you want me to keep going or you gonna suck my shitty dick?" The thought of his dick in my mouth after it was in my ass nearly made me vomit.

"Just go slow, OK?"

"Whatever you want slut." He growled as he slowly started pumping my ass, deeper and deeper with each long thrust.

He kept his pace steady for a couple of minutes but when my next orgasm came rushing through my body he sped up and was soon roughly fucking my virgin ass. Every Time I would make a noise he would slam into me with all his strength. I was never what people would call a screamer but I wasn't a quiet lay either. Every moan I allowed to escape caused intense pleasure to be sent from my ass directly to my brain. I was so close to cumming when Frank finally returned to the room "I see you met Dave's supervisor." he laughed.

Looking back to the man who owned the large cock currently splitting my ass wide open I realized that I now remembered briefly meeting him at the Christmas party. He replaced Dave's old supervisor that retired in October but had been introduced only as Mr. Stone. Instantly my mind went to the thought of how embarrassed my Dave would be if he knew what was happening, how agonizing it would be to follow orders from the man who took your wife's anal virginity.

"I was hoping to have the first go at her back door but only fitting it gets to be you. You see, Bridget, Dave here was the one who discovered what your husband has done. By sheer chance he noticed a name on the payroll he couldn't put a face to, he searched for days, talked to every employee and manager, couldn't find one person who knew the employee. I guess Dave couldn't keep his poker face and let a reaction slip, you pretty much know the rest of the story. " Frank said as Dave pulled his engorged cock from my ass. I thought I would have been relieved when it made it's retreat but I only felt empty.

"I didn't make a mess Mr. Brady, stretched it out quite a bit though!" Dave crudely joked.

"Then I'll take my turn." Frank said as he reached out for my hand, pulling me to my knees. "Why don't we just have Dave lay down and you give him a thank you fuck for giving you the opportunity to pay for your husband's stupidity. "

I don't know exactly why, but I smiled. Ear to ear, shit eating grin, whatever you want to call it that's what plastered itself across my face as I heard those words. My sore pussy want going to keep me from riding that monster. Truth be told I just had to thank him, I may have had a few reservations as the night progressed but tonight I had finally awoken my inner slut and she was hungry after her hibernation. Dave laid back and his massive cock, lined with thick veins, had a huge bulbous head that was oozing pre cum, it stuck at least 10" out the front of his khaki colored pants.

"Thank you Dave, because of you I have had the best night of my life... And I have a whole year of weekends to look forward to. " I said in a Marilyn Monroe like raspy voice. I swung my leg over his body and winced at the pain that shot out from my crotch. As soon as his head parted my lips I said "Thank you." again as I slowly slid my cum coated box down his length. Not stopping until I was firmly seated on his body, allowing the fullness to quench my thirst, I began to work my way up and down as gently as I could.

Frank has gotten onto the bed and was pushing his penis against my gaped ass hole, sliding smoothly into the stretched fuck hole. For the first time in my life I had two dicks inside my body at the same time, before tonight I had never had two guys in the same week let alone a room full back to back.

"Please go slow!" I pleaded as they began to form a rhythm. My protests fell on deaf ears, though, because soon my body was crushed between two thrusts and stuffed to the limits then both sides would retreat causing me to want them back deep within my depths. Everything seemed blurred as I heard myself crying out in agonizing euphoria, I could feel every muscle twitching in my entire body, every nerve firing off random jolts of pleasure.

"I think she's pretty grateful, huh Frank?"

"Dave, I think you may have just found yourself a wife, she said she wasn't sure how much longer she would be Mrs. Brooks." Frank replied second before shooting the first glob of cum to ever enter my ass, the feeling when it landed was electric and every muscle in my body contracted. Locking both dicks inside me and forcing me to jerk my arms and legs up to my body I started to convulse spastically as wave after wave of pure bliss washed over my body. I felt Dave unload right after my pussy started quivering and my body responded with its own ejaculate that flooded out and down his sex, thoroughly coating his entire pubic region in a shiny film.

"I've never done that before," I said minutes later as we all laid there recovering "Squirted, I mean."

"Guess it takes a real man to make you cum." Dave said.

"I'm so hungry but I need a nap too. " I whined after several moments of silence.

"Rest first Bridget, we will fill your stomach when you awaken." Frank said as he flipped the stained sheet over my body.

Next thing I knew someone was shaking me awake, I tried to open my eyes but my lids wouldn't budge no matter how hard I tried to open them.

"I can't.... They won't open." I finally choked out.

"Before the guys went home they each left you another gift, girl you should see yourself... You got more spooge on you than batter on a corn dog. " a female voice said in the darkness. "Get up and I'll lead you to the shower. After you rinse off I have the jacuzzi filled and ready for you to soak that poor body of yours."

She led me to a wheelchair beside the bed, then pushed me for a little ways before we turned and I heard the shower turn on. She gently led me through the shower door and placed my hand on cold metal "Here's a rail, it goes all the way around the shower, hold onto it until you clean that spunk off your face."

I worked my way around the stall until I was in the warm embrace of the water, getting my head into the stream as fast as I could. I reached up with one hand to help wipe it off and it felt like icing, thick slick and slimy it fought hard to maintain its grasp on my skin. As I made slow progress the woman spoke again.

"Frank wants you to know that your husband watched a live feed from the cameras, he has a laptop Frank have him that shows the cameras' feed for the entire weekend."

Good, I thought, I just wish I could see him squirming at work knowing what his bosses had done to me.

"There's a camera recording him, too, but he doesn't know it's mounted in the monitor. Frank said he will send you copies from all six cameras."

For the first time I wondered what he would be doing while I was paying for his indiscretions with my body. I kept scrubbing at my face, finally freeing my eyelids and opening them for the first time since I had awoken 15 minutes earlier. The shower was gorgeous, beautiful tile laid out perfectly, giant overhead shower head, multiple heads on each wall, the shower door was opaque and stammered up but I could make out the women's shape and she didn't appear to be wearing any clothes.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked once I had cleansed my body of the genetic specimens the guys had left for me.

"About twelve hours or so, when they came back for round two you kept going in and out of it, right before they started you yelled something about being a cake that needs frosted so they did that."

I shut the water off and opened the door getting my first look at this helpful stranger. She was indeed naked, which made me feel a little less self-conscious, her hair was wet and her body was freshly waxed. She was my height and maybe five out ten pounds heavier. Her face was perfect and blemish free, maybe 25 at the oldest.

"I'm Kimberly," she said as she helped me limp to the large bubbling tub "My husband had a bad gambling problem... That's why I do this."

I figured she was in the same kind of bind but wasn't going to ask so I was grateful that she shared it openly. The hot water sucked the pain out of my tender cunt, not to mention a few globs of cum. When Kim turned the jets on I just melted away.

"Are there others? Women... I mean like us."

"There are occasionally others who stay one weekend but I haven't seen another regular since my first night, her name was Naomi, and that was her last weekend. She has come back since then but only for one night." Kim handed me a glass of juice and a wrapped towel to put behind my head. "This is my 20th weekend party, only six more to go."

"I still have 51, if I survive this one that is." I joked and downed the juice. "I'm starving Kim."

"There's a plate waiting for you, just soak right now. You need the water more than food if you want to walk at all next week." Kim said as she walked away. I shut my eyes and let the jets work their magic. "Time to get out, don't want that creamy smooth skin getting all pruney." Kim said standing beside the tub once again, this time holding a giant towel that she wrapped around me as I got out. You can pick what you want to wear from the closet, it's all clean and very high end. No underwear though, house rules ya know."

papa319
papa319
165 Followers