Bridgette's Sexy Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Bridgette begins teasing Mr. Harrison
1.4k words
4.44
34.6k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridgette stood back and studied her Halloween outfit in the full length mirror, smiling at her own reflection. Dressed in a very short, red plaid skirt, her thigh high white stockings with a white garter, and white button up blouse. Turning this way and that, she considered the way it looked on her.

She wanted to look like the slutty schoolgirl. Problem was, she didn't think she looked slutty enough. She knew that Mr. Harrison was downstairs by now, and the thought of the night ahead sent shivers across her freckled skin. Reaching up to twirl one of her girlish pig-tails, she then ran a hand along the curve of her breast and down across her flat stomach.

A change was needed; Paul had been right. After they had cleaned up together, he told her to leave off the bra, and leave the blouse unbuttoned when she came downstairs. She smirked to herself, then unbuttoned the blouse, removing the bra before rebuttoning it. After a moment's pause, she unbuttoned most of it again, only leaving the bottom two fastened. Ah, that was the look she wanted, she thought to herself. Stepping out of Paul's room, she started downstairs.

Daniel stood at the bottom of the staircase, sipping on the iced tea in his hand. He had spiked it with the liquor secreted into his jacket pocket, although none of the students or other professors in attendance had seen him do so. Exchanging pleasantries with those that passed close to him, he kept his eyes moving about the room, watching the students dancing, flirting. Thinking about the ones he wanted to take upstairs to an empty room - yearning for their tight, smooth flesh.

Then, he spotted Bridgette, descending the staircase. His heart instantly thudded against his chest, the erection that had formed when he remembered hearing her and Paul fucking each other that day springing back to life beneath the fabric of his pants. He swallowed thickly, transfixed by her open sexuality.

Bridgette's eyes fell on Daniel immediately, watching him, watching her. She felt the burn of his green-eyed gaze on her breasts, bouncing beneath the opened white blouse. She turned her head a bit and saw Paul nearby, watching her as well. Paul winked at her, nodding his head very slightly in Daniel's direction. Daniel was oblivious to this, however, lusting after the sexy 19 year old coming down the stairs.

Daniel blinked and turned his eyes elsewhere, looking around at the other students, afraid he was being to overt about his desire for the woman, 15 years his junior. But he could not help himself - his eyes turned back to her, a low moan coming into his throat while he watched her toying with the strap of her garter that held up her white, thigh high stockings. Her eyes had averted back to him as well.

She winked at him, snapping the strap of her garter once more. Daniel blinked, smiling suddenly at her flirtiness. Was she really flirting with him, or was it just her playful nature? He had never seen her dressed this way, and was now damned glad of it. He wanted her, desperately, and the lust he held for her burned in his heated gaze. Her smile remained, growing more when she saw that lust.

Paul, for his part, watched the exchange between the two of them, feeling his own cock growing in his pants. He fought the urges down, however, because he knew that if he did not, he would take her back upstairs before she had a chance to fulfill her ( and his ) fantasy, to tease Mr. Harrison madly.

When Bridgette reached the base of the stairs, another guy came up behind her, saying while he pressed his hips against her sexy ass, "Damn, Bridgette! Girlfriend, you're gonna kill me." Paul watched with a smirk. Bridgette had been with alot of the guys in this room. Bridgette's eyes closed for a moment, then opened, fixed on Daniel. A gasp came from her lips, knowing that he was watching her.

Daniel envied the young man pressing against the tight little ass beneath that skirt. He had always thought she was hot, but tonight more than ever. The rules be damned, he wanted to fuck her, and fuck her like a wild man. He wanted her to scream his name the way she had screamed Paul's, the way she had probably screamed the name of the guy behind her now. A low growl emitted from his lips, wanton lust growing in his loins.

Bridgette turned her eyes over her shoulder, smiling and laughing lightly at the guy behind her. He smacked her ass playfully and then moved on into the main room. Paul then seized the opportunity to walk up to her. Bridgette turned her back to Daniel, and she saw the look of smug satisfaction on Paul's face. "He wants you, Bridgette," Paul whispered, standing so close to her that Daniel could neither read his lips nor hear his words.

Bridgette brought up her hand, trailing a long, red fingernail across the buttons of his pirate shirt. "Mmmm... He's not the only one." She winked up at him, then turned her back to him, facing Daniel once more. Reaching over to the table to grab a glass of soda ( spiked, of course ), Paul stepped up close behind her, lifting her skirt a bit to rub his hand over her smooth ass, and press against her once more.

Daniel watched the two of them, his cock throbbing in his pants. He knew they had fucked before the party, and he was jealous of it. He wanted to feel his cock slamming into that tight little pussy, wanted to make her crazy with desire. A naughty smile formed on his face, and to his surprise, saw it returned by the hot little redhead. His eyes watched Paul teasing her, rubbing her ass openly. Bridgette's movements had opened the blouse more, and Daniel could very clearly see her firm, luscious tits.

Paul pretended not to notice Daniel, although he knew the professor was watching the two of them. He leaned down to whisper in Bridgette's ear, "He's hot for you. You're going to fuck him like a good little slut, aren't you?"

Bridgette carefully kept her words neutral, so as to not betray how turned on she became when Paul's words fell onto her ear. "Only if you stand guard outside the kitchen and watch us, lover."

Paul growled low in her ear, licking her ear lobe. "That's my good little whore." He slapped her ass as well, though harder than the other guy had. He turned away from her, but did not bother to straighten out the plaid skirt, leaving part of her ass fully exposed. When he moved away, Bridgette turned back to the table to put down her glass, and Daniel could see that she was not wearing any panties. He moaned loudly.

Bridgette then turned, walking slowly toward him. Daniel's posture straightened, as stiff as his cock, which ached painfully. She walked right up to him, her smile deceptively innocent. "Hello, Mr. Harrison."

"Good evening, Ms. Anderson," Daniel said evenly, taking a big drink of the Manhattan. "Nice to see you."

He wasn't fooling Bridgette. She could see the evidence of his arousal behind the cotton of his casual pants, could hear the heaviness of it in his voice, and see it reflected back at her in his green eyes. "Nice to see you too," she said in return, nibbling her red lower lip.

Daniel openly stared at her opened blouse. Her full breasts jiggled each time she moved, and he could see them so plainly now. He wanted to grab them, to twist those pert little nipples so hard that she would cry with the pleasure of it. "Your...costume...is very original," was all he could manage to say, his voice suddenly hoarse.

"Paul thought it was nice too," Bridgette said with a wink, reaching up to toy with one of her pig-tails. After a moment's silence, she continued. "You know, it's just much too noisy in here for me. I think I'll go hide in the kitchen for a while." She stepped past him, allowing her hand to brush against the crotch of his pants. She looked back over her shoulder at him, blue eyes shining, a clear invitation for him to follow.

Daniel groaned, his eyes drifting closed for a moment. He turned immediately to follow her, knowing he was going to fuck the sexy redhead, even if she did not want it to happen. She had teased him too much.