Bridging Barriers Ch. 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
Black couple makes video with her white boyfriend.
4.1k words
4.69
63.5k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to "Bridging Barriers", and will provide more enjoyment if read in sequence.

*

One of the many things about Fonda that Paul liked was that she told you what was on her mind. She would tell him exactly what she liked during sex and he was happy to oblige. However, a request she made late one Saturday morning didn't elicit the usual immediate positive response from Paul. They had finished another sizzling session of sex, and were lounging nude on Paul's bed. Fonda was running her hand over Paul's body, savoring her muscular, young, ivory playground. The tip of Paul's index finger was tracing slow circles around Fonda's dark brown nipples.

"Hey baby," Fonda began, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything."

"Remember when I first suggested the threesome with Denise? That turned out to be hot fun, right?"

Paul smiled and said, "Ohhh man, was it ever!"

"You don't have to give me a yes or no right now... but just think about what I ask you, okay?"

"Ask away, angel."

"Well... My husband would like to watch me having sex with a well-hung, young, white guy. And since you're already perfect for the part... Is that something you could get into?"

"You mean me and you sucking and fucking while your husband just watches?"

"Well, he might take some pictures, and if he felt like joining in, I'd take care of him."

Paul laughed nervously, "I don't know, honey, I've never done it for an audience before. Does he know we're already lovers?"

"No, I told him we just met on the web and that you might be interested in meeting us. It would be fun, baby, and we wouldn't have to sneak around for you to fuck me. Plus, my husband's cool. You'd like him."

"How old is your husband?"

"He's forty-five."

"So this 45 year-old black guy wants to watch a 24 year-old white guy fuck his wife?"

Fonda grinned, "And make a video of a hot, black babe sucking a big white cock."

Paul laughed and shook his head. "This wouldn't end up on the internet, would it?"

Fonda chuckled and said, "No. It would just be for us to see in private."

"Can I sleep on it?"

"Of course, baby," Fonda said with a smile. "How about if I give you a preview?"

With that, Fonda slid down Paul's body and wrapped her dark fingers around his vanilla meat. She began to lick the head and shaft. Immediately, she felt his cock grow and stiffen.

That night, Paul kept thinking about Fonda's proposition. He knew people were into that kind of thing, but he'd never been asked to be the "star" of an adult video before. Different scenarios crept into his imagination. What if Fonda's husband suddenly became jealous in the middle of the session and attacked him? What if her husband was also bi, and wanted to kiss him and fuck him up the ass? What if he suffered performance anxiety in front of the camera and his cock went limp? How embarrassing! Not likely with the incredibly sexy Fonda keeping him hard. The way Fonda put it, he would actually be doing them a favor. Won't know unless you try it, Paul thought.

The next morning, Paul e-mailed Fonda and let her know that he would be willing to try the video session, though he was nervous about it. He also let Fonda know that he would not be servicing her husband in any way. Amused, Fonda assured Paul that she would take care of any needs which her husband, Rudy, might have.

Paul hadn't been to Fonda's house, but found it with no trouble. As instructed, he parked in their driveway, and walked to the front door. Paul was very nervous, and took a deep breath as he pressed the doorbell. He was hoping Fonda would answer the door. Instead, the door was opened by a black man.

"Hi. Are you Mr. Maxwell?" Paul asked.

"Yes, and you must be Paul."

Paul managed a nervous smile and said, "Yeah, I'm Paul."

"Com'on in. It's nice to meet you," he said and motioned Paul inside.

"Nice to meet you too," Paul said, stepping inside.

"Please call me Rudy," he said, extending his hand.

Paul shook his hand and replied, "OK... Rudy..."

"Fonda should be down in a few minutes. Please sit and make yourself comfortable," Rudy said and motioned toward a couch.

Paul sat on the couch and tried to calm the butterflies in his stomach.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Rudy asked, "A beer, mixed drink, soda?"

"A mixed drink would be great. Could I get something like a seven and seven?"

Rudy smiled and said, "One seven and seven comin' up." Then, he turned and headed for the kitchen.

Paul guessed Rudy's height to be about 5'10", and his build to be average. The hair on his head was noticeably thinning and was scattered with gray. He was a good-looking man, whose friendly smile flashed straight, pearly white teeth.

Looking around the room, Paul noticed what appeared to be a movie camera and a digital camera setting on an end table. He immediately became even more nervous.

Rudy returned carrying a glass in each hand.

He handed one to Paul and said, "Let me know if it's too strong."

Paul took a sip, smiled, and said, "It's fine... thank you."

"You're welcome," Rudy returned his smile. Paul relaxed a little.

Paul heard footsteps and then watched Fonda enter the room. She looked very sexy. She wore a maroon mini-skirt and a low-cut, silver colored knit top. Her shiny black hair was worn in a relaxed wavy style which reached almost to her impressive cleavage. Fonda smiled at Rudy, then walked to Paul, who had stood.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Paul" Fonda said and extended her hand.

Paul squeezed her hand gently and replied, "It's nice to finally meet you too, Fonda."

"You seem even taller in person," Fonda said, beaming her warmest smile.

"And you're even more beautiful in person," Paul returned her smile.

Fonda laughed, turned toward Rudy, and said, "I like this white guy better by the minute."

Rudy laughed and said, "I think you're both gonna like each other a lot more in a little while."

Fonda moved closer to Paul and said with a grin, "You can give me a kiss if you want... that's why you're here."

Paul placed his hands on Fonda's shoulders and pressed his lips to her's. They kissed briefly, then stopped.

"Have a seat," Fonda motioned toward the couch. Then, she turned toward Rudy and asked, "Sweety, will you please make me a screwdriver?"

"Sure, honey," Rudy said and then stood and walked back toward the kitchen.

Fonda sat on the couch close to Paul.

"I'm so glad you came," Fonda said quietly.

"I'm kinda nervous," Paul said looking into Fonda's sexy, dark eyes.

"Don't be... this is gonna be a lot of fun for all three of us. Rudy doesn't get jealous. He's gonna get really turned-on watching me suck your cock."

Paul forced a smile and said quietly, "I guess it's a little like stage-fright."

"Try to only pay attention to me and pretend Rudy's not even here. Once we get into it, you'll be fine."

Paul nodded.

Just then, Rudy walked in carrying Fonda's drink.

He handed the drink to Fonda and asked, "Getting to know each other better?"

"Thank you," Fonda said, "Yeah... Paul's a little nervous. I told him we're gonna treat him real special."

Rudy smiled at Paul and said, "That's right, Paul, you're our guest and Fonda's gonna make you feel mighty nice. The three of us are gonna have a fantastic time."

Fonda took two large swallows from her drink, leaving the glass half-full. Then, she set it on a table next to the couch.

"Fonda told me that you're only twenty-four, Paul," Rudy said as a question.

"Yeah, I won't be twenty-five until October," Paul nodded.

"And you're attracted to older, black women," Rudy smiled.

"If I think a woman is good-looking, their age or race isn't important. When I saw Fonda's photo on the web, I thought, wow, what a knockout! I didn't check her age until later. I wasn't looking specifically for an older, black woman. Do you know what I mean?"

Rudy smiled warmly and said, "Yes, actually I do. That's a mature point of view for a young man like you to have. Fonda said that you seemed mature from your e-mails." Then, Rudy became more serious, "Fonda also said that you'd respect our need to be discreet, since we're both professionals in town."

"Absolutely," Paul replied, "I won't tell another soul."

"Terrific," Rudy said, smiled, and began to tinker with his video camera.

Fonda turned to Paul and said, "Would you like to kiss me again to break the ice?"

Paul smiled and said, "I'd love to."

Fonda turned to Rudy and asked, "Are you ready with your cameras?"

"Yeah, honey, go for it."

Fonda moved right next to Paul and smiled at him. Paul placed his hands on Fonda's shoulders, leaned close to her, and then pressed his lips to hers. Fonda opened her mouth to receive Paul's tongue. Rudy moved closer with his video camera to better capture the close-up. As they kissed, Paul began to run his fingers through Fonda's hair. With her left hand, Fonda began to rub the growing bulge in Paul's pants. Paul responded by using his right hand to rub and squeeze Fonda's ample breasts.

Next, Fonda broke their embrace, and stood, taking Paul by the wrist. Paul stood before Fonda, gazing into her eyes. This was Fonda's movie, and Paul was content to let her be the director. Fonda smiled, seductively unbuttoned Paul's shirt, and slid it off of his broad shoulders. She ran the palms of her hands over Paul's bare chest, turned toward the camera, and grinned. Rudy was pleased by the muscular physique of Fonda's co-star.

Paul hugged Fonda tightly, and once more pressed his lips against her full, moist lips. He put his hands on her ass and pulled her pelvis against his. She did the same. Next, Paul slid his hands under Fonda's shirt and began to pull it up and off. Fonda's black bra barely contained her firm, round tits. Then, Paul unzipped Fonda's skirt and slid it off. Underneath, Fonda wore a black garter belt, black stockings, and black bikini panties. She was a vision of sexuality.

Paul hugged Fonda tightly and they kissed passionately. As they kissed, Fonda reached down, unbuttoned the rivet on Paul's pants, and pulled down his zipper. Paul broke their embrace to make it easier for Fonda to undress him. Rudy moved closer with the camera. Fonda slid Paul's pants down and Paul stepped out of them. The sight of Paul's erection sticking out of the waistband of his boxer briefs made Fonda smile. She hooked her fingers into the waistband and slid the underwear down and off. Paul was already ninety percent hard, and his long erection stood straight out.

"Wow, that is a big, white cock!" Rudy said. "The kid wasn't exaggerating."

"Oh baby, what a beaut!" Fonda said as though she'd never seen it before. She curled the fingers of her right hand around the ivory hard-on, causing Paul to moan with pleasure.

Rudy moved in for a close-up of Fonda's dark fingers fondling the stiff white dick.

"That's it, honey, make it really big and hard," Rudy encouraged Fonda, who didn't need any encouragement. Rudy decided that Fonda's taste in choosing her lover had been impeccable, as always. The young, white man was tall, good-looking, and muscular. He had noticeable tan-lines at this point of the waning Summer. Through his viewfinder, Rudy gazed at Paul's long, pale beige cock. The perfectly shaped, circumcised head was now swollen and pinkish due to his wife's fondling. The ivory boner stood straight out, like a flagpole. Rudy had never seen a better looking hard-on. He felt his own dick stiffen.

After a minute, Paul moved behind Fonda, deliberately brushing his vanilla boner across her chocolate skin, for Rudy to film. Paul deftly unhooked Fonda's bra, moved against her, and slid his hands under her bra, cupping each large tit. Fonda slipped the bra off and let it fall to the floor. Rudy focused on Paul's white fingers caressing Fonda's dark chocolate nipples. Fonda turned her head sideways and back in order to kiss Paul. Paul obliged her and their tongues intertwined once again.

By now, Rudy was very aroused. While continuing to record with one hand, he kicked off his slippers, and with the other hand, he undid his pants and stepped out of them. Next, he hooked a thumb into his boxer shorts, and slid them down and off. He fondled his erection while he watched the young, white stud caress the mature, ebony beauty.

Still behind Fonda, Paul slid his right hand down the front of Fonda's panties, into her soft, curly pubes. Fonda gasped when she felt his fingers slid over her lips. Paul stopped fingering her just long enough to pull her panties down and off. Fonda had deliberately put the panties on over the garter belt to ease their removal. Rudy zoomed in to record Paul's light fingers caressing Fonda's black muff.

While Fonda enjoyed the feel of Paul's strong hands caressing her body, she also knew the kinds of sex acts that Rudy wished to film. She decided it was time to move on to something featuring Paul's big, white cock. Fonda turned to face Paul, then began to kiss her way down his muscular, young body, down his flat stomach and abdomen, until she was kneeling before him. She held Paul's long, ivory hard-on between her fingers, and then licked some pre-cum from the swollen head. Then, she began to lick the head, and up and down the stiff vanilla shaft. Paul moaned in ecstasy.

Rudy moved in for a close-up of his sexy wife licking the long, white dick. He was very excited and stroked himself with his free hand.

Next, Fonda slid her full lips over Paul's boner and took it into her mouth. Paul moaned and ran his fingers through Fonda's hair. Fonda slid the long, ivory cock in and out of her mouth. She could feel it throb in her mouth. Rudy watched in fascination as the pale beige cylinder slid over Fonda's glistening, full lips. He reached for the digital camera and took several stills of Fonda sucking the white behemoth.

Fonda paused and said to Rudy, "Com'ere baby... I'll suck you too."

"Yeah, honey," Rudy said and resumed using the video camera. He stood near Paul, wearing only a t-shirt, nude from the waist down. Rudy positioned himself near Paul, so that Fonda would only have to move her head side to side in order to service each man. Fonda stopped sucking Paul, held Rudy's hard-on between her fingers and slid her mouth over it. Rudy moaned and aimed his camera at Fonda sucking his cock. With her other hand, Fonda stroked Paul's hard-on.

As Paul watched Fonda suck her husband's boner, he estimated Rudy's erection to be about seven inches long and of average thickness. Fonda had not told Paul how he compared to her husband in terms of cock size. Knowing he was bigger than Rudy didn't make Paul feel superior. He was simply savoring all the sights and sensations of a new sexual experience.

Fonda was having a fantastic time, alternately sucking a hard chocolate cock and a hard vanilla cock. She continued to stroke whichever cock she wasn't sucking. Pleasing two men at once made her feel even more like a sexual superwoman. She looked up into each man's eyes as she licked the head of their dicks, earning her looks of approval. Looking into the lens of Rudy's camera, she smiled as she ran her tongue over his ebony hard-on. Later, watching the video, she would get wet just watching herself service two glistening hard-ons... one white, one black.

While Rudy was recording the action, Paul was mainly watching Fonda's performance. At one point, however, Rudy held the camera down at his side for a different angle. His eyes met Paul's and he smiled.

"Fonda really knows how to suck cock, doesn't she?" Rudy grinned.

"Amazing..." Paul panted and ran his fingers through Fonda's hair, as she sucked him.

"My little slut loves to suck that big, young, white dick," Rudy said, gazing at his wife.

"There's enough here for both of us, if you want some too," Fonda grinned up at Rudy.

Rudy laughed and said, "Maybe later."

With Fonda sucking and stroking his cock, Paul felt like he was beginning to lose control. He didn't want to cum just yet, so he made a suggestion

"I think that now it's my turn to give Fonda a good licking. Whadda'ya say, Fonda?"

Fonda slid Paul's hard-on out of her mouth, looked up, and said, "That sounds great!"

"Sit on the couch, Fonda," Paul said.

While Fonda and Paul repositioned themselves, Rudy quickly replaced the memory cards of his cameras. When Paul knelt in front of Fonda, she spread her legs to receive him. Paul kissed Fonda on the lips once again. As their tongues intertwined, Fonda enjoyed the feel of Paul's boner pressing against her stomach.

Paul kissed Fonda's neck, then moved down and began to lick her dark chocolate nipples. Fonda's breathing quickened and she ran her hand over Paul's back and shoulder. Rudy busied himself getting video and stills of Paul licking and fondling Fonda's beautiful boobs.

Next, Paul kissed and licked his way down Fonda's flat stomach, down her abdomen, and into her trimmed triangle of curly, black pubes. Fonda moaned as Paul ran his tongue up an down her wet pussy lips. She ran her fingers through his blonde hair, urging his mouth tighter against her clit. Rudy stroked his hard-on while he recorded. He found the sight of a blonde, young man licking the muff of a mature, ebony beauty to be an incredible turn-on.

As Fonda's pussy became even wetter, Paul slid his middle and index fingers into her pink passage, while continuing to lick her clit.

"Oh God," Fonda moaned, "Eat my chocolate mousse!"

She pumped rhythmically against Paul's licking tongue and thrusting fingers. Rudy moved around attempting to shoot different angles of the blonde muff-diver between Fonda's milk chocolate thighs. Fonda's mind swam in waves of intense pleasure. She moaned with each exhale, "Aaahhh... Aaahhh... Aaahhh..." Fonda's moans were music to Paul's ears.

"Cum, Fonda," Paul said between licks.

Rudy cheered them on, "You go big guy! Lick that black pussy! Make her cum!"

Fonda shuddered as a powerful orgasm swept through her body, and she cried a long, drawn out, "Aaahhh..." Then, she gently pushed Paul's face away from her and whispered, "Stop... stop... lemme catch my breath."

"Sure, honey," Paul said quietly and smiled. He ran his tongue over Fonda's inner thigh and then gently up her glistening wet slit. Fonda shuddered again. Paul ran his tongue over her other inner thigh and once again gently over her clit. She shuddered again. Still kneeling between Fonda's legs, Paul brought his face to Fonda's, and pressed his lips to her's. He let his lips slide against Fonda's full, wet lips, and ran his fingers through her hair. Reaching down, Fonda's fingers closed around Paul's cock. She was pleased to find it still very hard. She slowly stroked the long boner while they kissed.

"Fuck me, baby," Fonda said.

"Thought you'd never ask," Paul smiled.

Rudy moved in for a close up of Paul guiding his long, ivory hard-on into Fonda's chocolate pussy. Fonda moaned as she felt the big, white woody enter her.

"Long slow strokes to start with," said Rudy, playing director. "And when you're ready to cum, try to cum in her mouth and on her face."

Paul looked at Fonda and asked, "Is that what you want?"

Fonda grinned, "Rudy's the director..."

Paul nodded and smiled. He was feeling more comfortable with his sex session being photographed. Fonda was half-sitting, half-laying on the edge of the couch as Rudy zoomed in on the vanilla shaft slowly sliding in and out of Fonda's brown snatch. Fonda reached over and stroked Rudy's chocolate rod with her left hand.

Rudy smiled and said, "Hey, how 'bout if you two do it with Paul sitting on the couch and Fonda on top?"

"Fine with me," Paul said.

"Sounds great," Fonda purred.

Paul moved quickly from the kneeling position to sitting on the couch.

Fonda straddled Paul facing away from him, lifted his hard-on straight up, and lowered her pussy onto his ivory column. She put her hands on Paul's knees for balance, then raised her pelvis until the head of Paul's rod was barely inside her. She held that position for a second, and then lowered herself, moaning as the hard-on filled her. Fonda raised and lowered slowly at first to judge the distance, and then gradually built up speed. Paul reached up from behind and fondled her bouncing brown boobs. Rudy took still photos and video from across the room to get all of Fonda in the frames. Then, Rudy slowly zoomed in for a close up of the long ivory boner sliding in and out of his wife's dark muff. Both Fonda and Paul were panting and moaning. Rudy was glad for Paul's stamina and control.

12