Brief Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then what are we going to do," she said.

"I don't know about you, but I've lost my wife. My love for her has disappeared. I'm not going back to her tonight, and the next time we meet, it will be with our lawyers. There's only one good thing about this. We were talking about starting a family next year. Thank goodness this happened before any kids were involved."

"It's so nice that you want children, Val," said Jolie. "I told my husband that I want to take a few years off from work to have children. He makes plenty of money, and we wouldn't have to sacrifice. But he keeps putting me off. I'm scared that he doesn't want children at all."

"I admire you so much for not giving up on him,” I said. “I kept hoping you would be the first one to stop this because I was such a coward. I should have known that you’re the kind of woman who will stick with her man through anything.”

"And now you’re going, and I'm going to lose him anyway."

"No you won’t," I said, "I’ll let you do some of the things on your list and act surprised for the cameras. I'm sure I won't have to fake my pain and humiliation, so your husband and my wife will enjoy that. It’s my parting gift to you, to help you hold your marriage together. I’m sure you and he will find someone to replace me. As for my wife, I don’t give a damn what she wants now.”

"Val," she said, sobbing, "why would you do this for me? You don't owe me anything."

"Come on, stop crying and let’s do this. The reason you and I met in the first place is because we're successful executives. The company knows that we can establish priorities and achieve goals despite obstacles. Our goal now is to save your marriage."

"What are your goals, Val?" she said. "I hope they don’t include friendship, because we will never be friends after what I do to you today."

I ignored her words.

“What's the first thing on your little list of surprises."

"We're supposed to get into the sixty-nine position with me on top. When I’ve got you hard and distracted, I’m supposed to get up and fall on your belly with all my weight a few times until you pass out or are too weak to move. Then I tie you spread eagle to the bedposts, lube your ass up and fist you.”

I shuddered.

"That's pretty heavy stuff. We'll do it just like they wrote it, except you won't have to jump up and down on me. You can pretend to, but I'll let you put the restraints on me. I know you’ll be careful whatever you do to me.

“Jolie, I don’t have any feelings for my wife anymore, but I have strong feelings for your husband. I hate him with a passion. He gets to look at you every day, and you give him your warmth, your love, your wit, your devotion. In return, he does this to you.

“He doesn’t realize what an amazing woman you are. You could make any man fall in love with you and do anything you ask, but you choose to do what he asks instead.”

She lowered her pussy onto my mouth, and I got to work. I felt her respond immediately. I hoped she would let me pleasure her for a while before she began following her husband’s orders.

I felt her mouth suck me in, and I was in heaven. Then she took her mouth off and lifted up her head as she began responding to my tongue. I felt her body twitch and little squeals come from her mouth. So this is what she sounds like when she’s coming. It excited me so much that I doubled my efforts as she bent down and sucked me back in.

Suddenly, her mouth was gone from my cock, and at the same time, her bush lifted off my mouth. I heard her scream "Nooooooooooo!" at the top of her lungs as she jumped off the bed. For a moment, I wondered if anyone in an adjoining room or the hallway heard her scream.

I turned on my side, and I saw her standing next to the bed looking at me with flaring nostrils and flashing eyes. She was trying to breathe deeply and slowly, as if to keep from hyperventilating.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She couldn’t answer for a couple of minutes until she had calmed down. When she did, her face changed. She had a steely expression, the kind she had when she was concentrating during team-building exercises at the seminars.

"What's wrong?" I asked again.

"Everything's wrong. I can't believe what I almost did. I was just going forward blindly, like an employee who knows her boss has made a terrible mistake but is too frightened to tell her. She’s following orders although she knows it will be disastrous for both of them and the company.

“I was ignoring the first rule we learned in that seminar on negotiating last year. I didn't hear.

“I listened, but I didn't hear until just a couple of minutes ago. It was just pure luck that I heard in time. I might have heard tomorrow, and it would have been too late. Oh my god! What if I hadn’t heard until tomorrow?"

She began crying.

"What are you talking about, Jolie," I said. "I don't understand a word you just said."

She tried to stop crying, and finally, with difficulty, she managed it.

"I'm talking about you, Val, you," she said. "You told me, and I listened, but I didn't hear. Will you ever forgive me for what I almost did?"

"Jolie, please,” I said. “This is bad enough without the extra drama. Yes, turn those cameras off. We're going to wipe out everything and start over."

"You're right that we're going to wipe out everything, Val," she said, "but we're not starting over. You... you... you said it. Did you mean it?”

She started weeping again.

"Jolie, I'm lying here naked with a huge hard-on, and even though you're hysterical, I'm so turned on by looking at you that it’s almost painful. On top of that, you're infuriating. Why do women talk in riddles? Why can't they tell men what's on their minds in words that we understand?"

"I'm sorry, Val," she said. "I've calmed down now. You said something before to me, and I want to make sure I heard right. Did you say that I was an amazing woman who could make any man fall in love with me, and he’d do anything for me?"

"Yes," I said. "I don’t see how –?

"Who is any man?" she said, interrupting me.

"What?"

"Who is any man?" she repeated.

"I don't understand."

"Who is any man who could fall in love with me and do anything for me?"

"What are you talking about, Jolie? That's just an expression."

"Are you any man, Val?"

"I told you it was just an expression."

"Do you love me, Val?"

I sat up in bed and looked at her. She was shaking, and I started to slide toward her, but she raised her hand toward me in a signal to stop.

"Why don't you answer, Val?" she said. "Is it my fault? I didn't want to break up your marriage. That time you were holding my hands at the restaurant, I realized that I had loved you for some time. I wanted to tell you, but I knew that you would be disgusted with me if I did. You would figure I was just interested in a cheap affair after all.

“I hated you for being so much better than me. I knew if I told you my feelings, it would be the end of ever seeing you. So I pretended – even to myself – that I was just helping us keep our marriages together.

"The first time we were naked together, I wished I could excite you enough for you to forget your vows. That's why I insisted on staying naked after you finished shooting me. I was hoping that something would happen while I was shooting you. But you aren't that kind of man, Val. You don't cheat and betray even though I was ready to do it with you.

“When you told me your marriage was over today, you never expressed any feelings for me. You hated my husband but expected me to stay with him. I'm not as strong as you. I couldn’t face losing both you and my husband and being left with nothing.

“So I would have done those things to you, Val, because my mind was so confused that I listened to you, but I didn't hear you. Don't tell me about women talking in code. You men do the same thing.

"Val, I’ve come to my senses. You've given me the strength to leave him. I had good years with him, and I wish him many good years with another woman.

“You don’t have to worry about me anymore. Whatever you say, I’ll be all right. But I need to know, Val. Don’t play games with me. Don't tell me something you think I want to hear or something you think is good for me to hear. All I want is the truth. Are you any man, Val? Is that you?"

"Yes it is, Jolie," I admitted and stopped as she burst into tears and ran into the bathroom. I waited, and the only sound in the room was from a faucet coming from behind the bathroom door.

When she came out, she walked briskly to the bed and sat down and looked at me expectantly until I began speaking.

"I started feeling it when we were first taking those photos with your husband's spy camera. I still loved my wife, and I was sure you had no feelings for me. Even if you had, I wasn’t going to try to seduce an amazing woman who loved her husband.

“So my love had to stay a secret. And when I saw you were willing to degrade me and yourself today, I was sure it was because you still loved your husband and wanted to save your marriage."

"How can two executives be so poor at communicating," she said as she walked over to me. She pushed me down on my back and jumped on top of me and gave me a deep kiss that lasted forever. When she took her mouth from mine, we were both panting.

"You need to learn how to breathe with your nose," she said.

"You do, too," I said quickly because I saw her mouth was moving toward mine again.

We kissed nakedly for almost ten minutes. My erection was bent back under me. When she got off of me, it caught her eye.

"What do we do now, Val?" she asked.

"You gave me a lot of time to think," I said. "Did you know that a man can be totally into a deep kiss while his mind keeps on going in other directions? I was thinking we ought to make a video for your ex-husband and my ex-wife to give them as a farewell present.

“But it's not going to be the video they expect. I want to make love to my future bride for the first time, and I want it to be tender. I want our bodies to become one and move as one. I want to give you so much pleasure that you won't be able to handle it, and I want to watch your body as it tries.

“I want to delay my orgasm until you set a world record for orgasms, and then I want to explode like a rocket inside you. I’m even hoping we can conceive our first child."

"Is that all?" Jolie asked and laughed.

"No," I said. "When your husband watches the video, I hope he eats his heart out to see what he lost.”

She laughed.

“I wish the same for your wife. No more videos after today. Everything that happens in our bed – or wherever we choose to make love – is for us only.

"And if we go out of town for business, it always has to be both of us. No, I take that back. I trust you, Val, and if you're somewhere without me, I won’t be worried.”

"I’ll be busy taking photos,” I said, “but I won’t show them to you.

“You won’t? Why not?”

“Most of the resorts have amazing landscaping and gardens, and I'm going to specialize in nature photography. When I come home I won’t bore you with the photos.”

"Why would I be bored? I'm sure your photos will be beautiful."

"You don’t know much about photography, Jolie. If you ever take a class, you’ll find out in the first lesson that if a photo doesn't have a person in it, it's boring. And you're never going to see one human in any of my photos."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12