Briefs and Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walterg
walterg
4 Followers

"Your hard-on is so handsome and strong," she said as her eyes remained wide as she took in his manhood. "Mmm I'm very much going to enjoy this."

Cormac's balls hung loose and heavy in the hot apartment swinging underneath his bobbing erection; slowly his livid dick steadied and pointed directly above Natalia's concentrating eyes. The map work of veins seething around his shaft seemed to stretch towards Natalia, pulling his waist towards her. She wrapped both gentle little hands around his shaft and his big crown ballooned out towards her face from her grasp.

Pre-cum gathered in a thick drop threatening to fall to the floor as Natalia opened her mouth and snaked her tongue to his tip, tasting his liquid fortitude as her tongue swiped up the eye of his cock.

"Ahhhhhh." The noise came from deep inside him.

"You even smell young. Like some moss lined stream, teaming with life and virility." She said.

She kissed the shockingly sensitive underside of his mushroom tip, letting her tongue snake again up over his imposing hood to his cock eye and her tongue pushed at his opening and swirled. Cormac could do nothing but grab his hair and groan.

Natalia licked slowly down his shaft scooting herself closer under Cormac. Her caring hands nudged at his legs to separate them further until she was positioned directly inside of his wide stance when her tongue reached the base of his cock.

Cormac's eyes rolled back into his head when Natalia sucked one of his heavy balls into her mouth. She sucked hard pulling it deep into her mouth as he moaned with deep raw pleasure. His erection was a salient monument reaching across her face. He looked down and saw her bright grey eyes smiling up at him with excitement as his cock splayed thick across her face thumping against her forehead with the pull of his testicle sucked into her mouth. She moved it in and out of her mouth quickly and repeatedly.

She ran her hand up his inner thigh and fed herself his other testicle, pushing it past her lips to join the first. Cormac looked down at Natalia's small face between his legs. Her mouth was filled with his weighty sack and his two testicles being swirled and massaged by her tongue.

He had never felt so hard, so sexually powerful, and when Natalia began to press her mouth tighter to his groin, smashing her face to the base of his cock as he grabbed her head and pressed her harder against him. She hummed a moan behind her mouthful at his grasp at control and her hands dropped submissively to her sides.

Cormac released her head and his balls slid one by one from her mouth. He took one step back letting his dick drag across her face until his tip rested against her bottom lip. Natalia grinned and giggled as he rubbed his throbbing length up and down her face. She slowly opened her mouth into an "O" and Cormac centered himself, poised to probe her mature soft lips.

Her hands cupped her breasts as he slowly sunk his cock into her mouth, sliding past her lips. He curled a swath of her soft blonde hair in his fist for control. She moaned her enjoyment and he watched himself gently thrust his first two inches into her wet mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she began to suck and the pleasure was immense for Cormac. His will power to be respectful and gracious was turning into something more raw and lascivious.

The wet soft slurping noises were making him feel like he needed to howl in lust. His crown glistened with her saliva and she moaned as she pinched her nipples. With each thrust into her mouth he knew he wanted more. He wanted to fuck deeper into her mouth.

Using both hands to control her head he plunged half of his hard cock into her mouth feeling her gag slightly as he entered her throat. Her eyes continued to look up at him willing him to push further and granting him any permission he might feel he needed.

The next thrust pushed him deeper forcing through the contractions of her throat and entering down into her tight throat.

With the next thrust his core muscles flexed driving his hips forward. Holding her in place he was shocked and enthralled to feel and see his cock completely disappear into her mouth.

She calmly took one of his hands and placed it around her neck. Cormac could feel his crown stretching her throat. As he slowly fucked into her throat he could feel it bulge and stretch, pregnant with his cock.

His balls pressed into her chin and she reached up to massage them, stroking them with her fingernails. Cormac moaned low as she made swallowing motions flexing her throat around his cock.

The noises from her mouth were like soft wet clucking sounds as he withdrew and penetrated rhythmically. Her muffled moans of encouragement had him moving faster, thrusting with alacrity into her face.

It was too much for him, he wanted it to last forever but her fingers and throat were hurling him into orgasm. He felt it in his toes - a swirling precursor to ecstasy that quickly traveled up into his core. She felt his balls twitch then tighten as Cormac lost his breath and sank his whole cock deep inside her throat and held himself there. His body flexed, every muscle frozen with beautiful strength.

He broke his gaze with her as his head fell back. His surroundings began to shrink until only his sensations played to his consciousness. The electricity inside him erupted into a focused explosion that ripped down the length of his cock.

Natalia could feel it as his cock swelled, stretching her lips. She felt his cum charge through his erection as it pressed against her tongue. She was ready for his seed and instantly it roared from his crown with real force into her welcoming throat.

Cormac groaned as his manhood throttled his cum into her mouth.

Natalia pulled back just enough to feel him erupt against her tongue. She milked him through his orgasm, sucking and swallowing with ease and delight.

He finally looked back down at his mature goddess as the last ripples of climax shook through him. His ears were ringing loudly in his head.

When he slipped from her mouth, semi hard and shimmering with spit, he stroked his hand through her hair as she laughed showing him her empty mouth. She was still stroking his balls.

walterg
walterg
4 Followers
12