Brighid's Training

Story Info
Lesson one.
1.3k words
3.56
33.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Friend has been very generous in allowing His girl to be used for your training brighid. Do not disappoint Me."

"yes, Master. i am grateful."

my voice sounding very small to me as i kneel on the floor beside Your chair in Your Friend's den. The cool length of my chain falls to brush at my bare shoulder as You run it absently thru Your fingers while waiting. The door whispers open against the carpeting, and i straighten in position. Greetings and pleasantries are exchanged as the Friend seats Himself in the other chair. i dare not raise my eyes... and try to breathe quietly.

The other girl is signaled to stand and display, and You lean close to me to tell to watch her. she is so graceful. A little taller than me, dark hair and eyes, smaller breasts but full ones. she is released to stand near her Master's chair, and a light tug of my chain tells me it is my turn. i try to rise gracefully, grateful the wait was not so long that my feet fell asleep, and move my hands to the small of my back so You can lock the other end of the chain back around my wrist again.

a light slap on my ass from You propels me one step forward, my arms lifting as i turn and pause in display. i can feel 3 sets of eyes on my body, and a light blush creeps up my face.

A low sound from Your Friend's chair, which i fervently hope is approval. "A redhead, and nicely adorned too, I see." "she wears My chain proudly." You reply

"Well then. Let us see if she can ignite My girl's fire tonight, I have need of her use."

i am brought back next to You and returned to nadu. her Master leads her to the large leather couch facing the arm chairs, a soft fur rug has been thrown over it to protect the leather. He arranges her to His liking and returns to His chair.

Your fingers stop Their combing thru my hair and tug gently. "lesson one girl, please Me with this."

i crawl to the couch, shaking inside and hoping it isnt noticed. climbing up on the couch between her spread legs and lean over her outstretched body with mine. my chain falling to brush cooly against her skin,making her gasp as i press my lips against her collar, thanking her Master for allowing this lesson.

Raising to hold myself over her, leaned on one arm.. my fingers trail down her body to her belly, watching the muscles contract beneath her flesh in response to my touch. Lowering my head again to her throat, pressing my lips just beneath her jaw to feel her pulse quicken, then feathery kisses follow the trail blazed by my fingertips.

The cool metal of my chain preceding my warm lips down her body, the silken whisper of my hair following them. Feeling her try to resist squirming beneath me at the contrasting sensations.

Tiny marks around her nipples tell me it has not been many hours since her Master had them adorned to His liking, and i cannot resist giving them a little more attention. her gasp as my tongue flickers over them tells me my guess is correct, that they are as sensitive as mine are right now. The clamps awaiting me inside my Master's pocket after He removed them, have left their own ghosts on my nipples. i shudder in delicious memory as i work my way down her belly, the soft faint scent of vanilla rising to mingle with my own lavender.

My mouth reaching that tender place where her legs join to her hips and quickly moves past. her hips trying to lift as if to hold my hair to her skin. my mouth continues down the inside of her left thigh to the curve of her calf. then shifting to her right leg and working my way back up along it, hearing her breathing change and deepen. the scent of her arousal reaching out to me as i near the center of her desire, and smile as i see the lips of her flower have begun to pout petulantly.. begging for attention now.

Feeling my own heat rising, and realizing my own desire must be as evident and is exposed to the Masters watching us as They converse, i moan low in my throat as i move my mouth to her center to taste another woman for the first time.

my tongue moves slowly.. savoring the newness and softness of her. Learning the curves and folds of her pussy, tracing patterns of wet heat with my tongue and lips.. i try to keep my focus on her body.. but awareness of Your presence keeps intruding, exciting me further. my tongue washes over her clit... making her arch up toward me... a low growl escapes me as i feel my own passion rise another notch.

my mouth presses greedily into her heat... savaging her clit with a flickering tongue that darts and dances away and back again... her whimpering encouraging my efforts. my hands wander over her belly thighs. The fingers of my right hand crawl toward that radiating heat then dip just inside.. so slick and hot.. the lips fat and swollen now from my mouth.. my fingers follow the trickle of her juices down along and under the curve of her ass.. making her squirm under my mouth... then back up to dip again... sliding then down to ring her asshole with one fingertip ..just enough pressure to drive her hips up to my mouth.

*smack!* Your hand sharply on my quivering ass... quickly cuts thru my concentration... i gasp as i am suddenly pulled away... Your hand tangled in my hair... blinking, i realize both of You now stand over us. You pull me back against You, holding me still as Your other hand runs over my nipples and breasts. Your Friend runs His hands over His girl's body then pulls her up to Him from the couch. i am a bit dazed..wondering if the lesson is finished so soon...

then i feel Your body pressing me forward... moving me to arrange me now on the couch in sula.. panting and flushed... i watch as the girl is brought forward again and her Master guides her to place her, kneeling over me in reverse, she-sleen. i feel her mouth lower to me guided by her Master's hand on the back of her head... Your voice reaches me at the same time as her breath on my pulsating pussy.. "she may taste.. but brighid is not to cum, ...yet" i moan in frustration at Your words, which have been punctuated by Your fingers on my hardened nipples.

her head restrained by her Master... she reaches a soft tongue to my pussy...long slow licks before she is pulled back, so my clit is left with only the maddening flow of her breath against it. You continue to tease my nipples with Your fingers, but lightly tug on my chain to remind me of my task my head lifts again to her pussy and begins it's work anew... a fevered tongue works around and over her clit and pussy... now wet and open...

two sharp slaps startle me... to hear and not feel them is new to me... You grasp my hands and pull them up to feel her flesh heated from Your hands... her Master leans down to her ear and growls out "cum for Me girl".. i moan as she shudders in release against my mouth...

and then feel her lifted from me once more... even her breath gone from my dripping pussy... You take hold of my chain and draw me up on trembling legs... i stumble along in Your wake back to Your chair ...guided to my knees once more at Your feet as You sit.. i look up at You ... wondering....

"Sheath Me girl"

and in grateful relief i move to obey... hoping my efforts are pleasing enough to earn being fed....i hungrily swallow Your hard cock.