Bright Futures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nils Huim
Nils Huim
186 Followers

"The catch?"

"We're sitting naked together after sex and you're obviously telling me this for some reason. What are you looking for, son? Spit it out."

An hour ago, when Eric was down on his knees, his dad had asked him if he swallowed. "Sure," the boy had said. Though he never yet had. And though, Michael's load up his ass instead, it hadn't proved necessary. "I have a proposition for you. And I'll try to guarantee it, put your mind at ease, anyway I can."

"Uh oh," Michael muttered. As Eric blurted:

"I'm wondering dad if you could like front me another three hundred dollars for a total of four hundred. And then...and then I would like owe you three sessions together."

"Sessions?"

"Sex with you like today three more times. Let's say between now and...Thanksgiving. No, the first weekend in December. Aside from Thanksgiving I could come spend every Saturday with you. I'll stay here all day if you want. We can swim in your pool, we can...you can fuck me twice if you want."

Dad laughed. "Fat chance! And how...how in the world would I know for sure I'd ever see your skinny little ass again?"

Eric lowered his head. He didn't have an answer. Not a satisfactory one anyone. "You wouldn't."

"And why should I trust you?"

Eric's 3.75 GPA computer brain searched for answers. Anything. Anything! "Cause...I like playing your son? I like...having incest with you?"

Dad grinned. Leaned over. Kissed his son Adam, who was actually Eric, on the right cheek. "Good answer you little slut."

Eric in his 20-year-old rice-rocket Honda followed Michael in his lease Bimmer to the nearest Embargo Bank branch down the road from the gated entrance about a mile. Eric waited in his car while Michael, in a pastel Polo, white shorts and worn boat shoes, waited in line at the ATM. Dad was too big to easily fit in the Honda so he instead climbed in his Bimmer and waved Eric over through the tinted glass. Three hundred dollars in twenties offered...then yanked back. "You'll come over next Saturday, same time?"

Eric nodded. "I promise. Yessir. Thanks."

"I haven't given you anything yet. I know where you live now. I have lots of resources. Do your roommates know you're gay?"

"I'm not...I, uh, consider myself...bi."

"Whatever. Do they know?"

Eric was anxious to secure the cash. "No sir."

"They will if you stand me up. Guaranteed."

Eric swallowed. A bitter pill. "Understood."

"And you'll dress in my daughter's panties for me next Saturday? And every Saturday after that?"

"I will. No problem."

"You'll prance around in them like the fairy you are?"

"Whatever you desire. Yessir."

"I must be out of my mind, Adam, but..."

Eric snatched the money, folded it over collectively, and stuffed it in his pants pocket. Done deal. He opened the Bimmer's door. "Thanks again, dad."

"My pleasure. Recommendation?"

"Sir?" Eric was halfway out the door.

"Keep in touch? Email me? Convince me I'm gonna see you next Saturday?"

"You will. I will, I mean. Sure. I'll email you when I get home."

"It's called good business, son. I think you have a bright future."

They parted. Eric drove off. He couldn't believe his luck. One client. One client only this weekend and he'd already won the contest!

"How the fuck did you earn $400 in three days?"

Actually I earned it one day, Eric wanted to tell Adam, but held his tongue.

"Is this legit?" the ever cynical Terrence wanted know.

Eric simply nodded, confidently. His earnings—a hundred dollar bill beneath 15 twenties—lying in table's center like a winning poker hand.

"Fuck!" Larry said. "Where am I gonna get an extra two hundred fifty dollars?"

"Pull it out your ass?" Terrence suggested.

"OK, boys," Adam said, "cough it up. Four hundred each. I got it. Do you Terrence?"

"Easy for you to say. You earned nearly three hundred. Doing god knows what. Selling pot to freshmen?"

"Don't worry about me. Worry about handing over the four hundred to Eric. He won fair and square. Do you have it or don't you, asshole?"

"Yeah...," Terrence sighed grudgingly.

"Larry," Adam the ringleader said, "when do you get your next paycheck, dude?"

"It'll be waiting for me Saturday when I get to work," the dejected-looking roommate replied. "I knew I didn't have a fucking shot at this. I never should've-"

"Oh stop whining!" Terrence said.

"Eric, I have a proposal. How 'bout if we give our pal here till next weekend to cough up his four hundred?"

"I have no problem with that," Eric replied, looking over at Larry's sad face. Larry was the only one without the semblance of an erection at the moment, his cock drooping down at six o'clock."

"Can I have until next Saturday too?"

"No, Terrence. Cough it up."

"Fuck!"

"Now who's whining?" Adam smiled over at the winner. The sophomore. The youngest of the bunch. The least aggressive and outgoing, the one who never went out on dates. Who woulda thunk it? "Hey Eric. How 'bout being magnanimous and springing for a party next Saturday? To celebrate your victory."

"I'll be at work...," Larry reminded them, with doubled-down dejection.

"We'll save some wings for you. What do you say, Eric?"

"I can't."

"Fuck, dude, you just made sixteen hundred bucks!"

"No, it's not the money. I...have a commitment, that's all."

"What kind of fucking commitment? The game'll be on, we'll get naked, order wings, pizza, beer...some decent pot for a change..."

"I'll be at work," a seemingly suicidal Larry reminded them.

"And then pizza for Larry when he gets home. What say you, money bags?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

Eric had begun gathering up his cash. Raking it in. Twelve hundred dollars. Four hundred more on the way. Three more blowjobs in return. Three hard spankings. Three more times taking an older man's Viagra-fueled cock up his ass. Three more juicy loads. Not to mention that his private email, in Adam's name, had turned up some surprising, last-minute prospects. New ones. At this rate he might just have to forego spending Thanksgiving at his parents'. Saturdays for Michael. Friday nights, Sundays and holidays for the others. This could turn out to be quite the little business venture. Not Facebook, understand, but...

"My dad's gonna be in town," Eric finally explained. "I'll be spending Saturday with him."

Nils Huim
Nils Huim
186 Followers
12