Bright Lights and Fist Fights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ulyana popped to her feet, barely even worse for wear and slowly turned towards her almond eyed opponent -

Yvette's knee smashed Ulyana right on the nose, transferring the full force of her body right onto the blonde's face. She'd seen the lumbering blonde recovering just a half-second too slow and took a running start that turned into a spectacular flying knee. The blonde's head snapped back, her French braids tracing a wide arc through the air as she went down as hard as an anvil thrown off a rooftop. She was gracelessly sprawled over the mat, both arms extended out to the side, while one of her feet was caught under her opposite knee.

The crowd applauded, a few men rising to their feet. Miss Barbiedoll's smirk immediately turned upside down and her fanning picked up a frantic pace. Jumpy Marv stopped chewing for a second, unable to believe what he'd just seen. And Yvette, god-bless her cold-blooded little heart, pounced on Ulyana, delivering a pitiless series of follow-up strikes that put her into the fetal position before Barsamian could hop through the ropes and tackle her off the poor girl.

Yvette easily tossed the balding fat man off her and jumped to her feet excitedly, both fists high in the air before she turned to Miss Barbiedoll and pointed to her with an outstretched arm, her free hand making a throat-slitting gesture across her neck, before turning to a thumbs down. Jumpy Marv had made it to the ring by then, holding Yvette's hand in the air before taking the microphone from above and screaming, "How 'bout this girl? Huh? Have you ever seen such power in a flower before? This wasn't a war! It was a massacre! A war-crime against humanity! Oh my God, after seeing that I think I need Jesus in my life!"

To a man, the spectators were on their feet, clapping and exchanging knowing glances. As Ulyana rose, she looked towards Miss Barbiedoll, who was standing near the ring, but not watching her, "Miss Barbi -"

"You lazy bitch, do not presume to speak Miss Barbiedoll's name. You have embarrassed her in front of a group of very fine gentlemen and, indeed, her," she shot a look at Jumpy Marv's broad, toothy grin, "Her former employer. Miss Barbiedoll does not have the time, nor the inclination, to deal with every bitches' foibles and idiosyncrasies. Once you are finished here, you may escort yourself back to the hotel."

Jumpy Marv continued smiling as he watched the exchange, "Guess today is your day to visit the orchard bitch," speaking to Miss Barbiedoll, "Because... how you like 'em apples? Huh? 'Bout as much as you like these nuts?"

He laughed uproariously at his own joke, clearly enjoying every ounce of having one-upped his former bottom-bitch. And with a final look of subdued disgust at her former pimp, Miss Barbiedoll strolled into the throng of men arrayed around the ring, most of them casting hungry glances Ulyana's way. Barsamian snapped his fingers and whistled, attracting two burly security guards to the ring and pointing to the tall blonde, "You know the deal, Diamond members get first crack, then gold, then everyone else. And make sure she doesn't leave with that goddamned pimp before the night's done!"

With that, the pair of hulking brutes grabbed her and bodily lifted her out of the ring, throwing her down on the judges' table and spreading her wide.

The first man up slowly fished his prick out of his tuxedo trousers, a fat specimen not less than seven inches long and already curving upward. Ulyana opened her mouth to scream only to have her discarded top rudely shoved into her mouth by unknown fingers. Following within a few seconds was the feel of a thick dick impaling her womanhood, driving deep into her. Her blue eyes fluttered with the exquisite sensation, feeling herself stretch around his girth. Hands reached out from astride her, mauling her impressively large and soft titflesh like it was dough, the occasional pinch and twist of her nipples bringing them to full stiffness. The man between her legs took his time, slowly building up the intensity of his thrusting, grabbing a firm hold of her thighs and trying to spread her wider before slamming his full length into her, mashing the head of cock against her cervix.

Her eyes rolled back into her head at the feeling of being filled with man and she gargled incoherently around her bikini-style top. The man started pacing himself, thrusting in and out slowly - but decisively - as his cock suddenly grew wide and sprayed her insides with a hot, thick load. He gripped her thighs tight and groaned, announcing to everyone else that they'd be taking sloppy seconds at least.

The tall blonde whimpered, hoping for a reprieve of sorts, but received nothing of the kind. The next man followed right on the heels of the first, sparing no time for a gentle warmup and instead going balls deep at a breakneck pace, mixed juices sputtering from around the corners of cunt and dripping down her pale skin. She tried to moan, but succeeded only in drawing the bikini top partially past her esophagus, threatening to cut off her air supply as her body shook with the force of lewd thrusts. The hands on her breasts turned their attention to her nipples, tugging on both hard enough to stretch her milky white titflesh right to the limits of the skin's flexibility before letting them fall, landing with a slap back onto her chest. Someone in the crowd laughed inappropriately, then stifled it and pretended to be coughing.

Fortunately, a savior among the crowd noticed she might be choking and gingerly removed the top, freeing her to gulp down wide mouthfuls of air... or at least that would have been the case had he not immediately crammed his dick down her gullet, cranking his dick at an awkward angle to get it all inside, then taking up both of her braids in his hands and roughly forcing her head up and down. The man between her legs amped up his fucking in reply, seeking to out-do the man in her mouth. At the same time the hands continued slowly and deliberately abusing her breasts.

Ulyana gurked and glucked and shivered and bucked, her skin sprouting goose bumps even in the overly warm air of the Silk Room. There were perhaps thirty men in the audience, but she was quite hopeful that it would be only the relatively young, attractive ones who were willing and able to get hard enough to fuck her. That was the one thought that calmed her mind and allowed her to focus on pleasing the dicks currently inside her: slowly rolling her hips, flicking her tongue over the crown of the cock in her mouth, relaxing her muscles and allowing them to shift her as necessary for their pleasure.

The man in her mouth slammed himself as far down her throat as he could go, forcing her to deep throat unexpectedly and therefore gagging her something fierce. The young blonde was barely able to get it under control; her tight throat muscles wearing themselves ragged trying to expel his shaft from her airway. Tears of exertion rolled down her face as her head hung upside down off the table. Mercifully, as the man pulled back, her gag reflex gave one last old college try and squeezed the glans of his cock violently, causing him to pop off right between her lips. He must've been quite backed up, as her cheeks quickly filled with his viscous seed.

Ulyana tried to swallow, but with her head hanging off the table, it only caused her to choke and gag even more. Unfortunately, the site of sperm fall from her mouth in fat gobs and rolling down her face only excited the next man to take her mouth while at the same time causing her pussy to seize up and squeeze another orgasm out of the man fucking her. More and more men lined up, organized under the watchful eye of Barsamian and his hired muscle, her mouth and pussy kept filled up until a familiar presence stepped up the plate.

"I don't want to fuck her used-up pussy. Turn this bitch over," Yvette said, her voice like ice in the air. Quickly, hands rolled Ulyana onto her stomach, and she was able to catch a glimpse of the powerfully-built Asian, nude except for a harness around her waist and sporting a thick green strap-on, nearly a foot long. She tried to protest, but a male palm grabbed her chin and twisted her head around before prying her mouth open. Instead, the blonde bucked and writhed, trying to avoid the inevitable. The only result, however, was a series of painfully sharp slaps to her ass, "Do you like that, you nasty slut?"

Ulyana tried to say no, but another cock - this one dripping with mixed juices from her spermy cunt - shoved itself past her lips and mangled her words, "No—ggmphf!"

"It sounds like you like it. Not a surprise; I bet Miss Barbiedoll has you sucking dicks at the bus depot for ten dollars a pop, just like she used to..."

The words actually hurt Ulyana more than the physical trial she was undergoing, she wanted - no, NEEDED - to believe that Miss Barbiedoll was a Queen amongst pimps. Otherwise it was all... for nothing. But Yvette cared nothing for that and, once she'd bored of slapping Ulyana's ass, grabbed two big handfuls of her cheeks, the burning sensation intensifying as she did, and spread her wide, revealing the blonde's tight pucker.

"Oooh, we're gonna have fun with this one... well, I am at least," Yvette said, her voice laced with malice as she rubbed the strap-on against Ulyana's gaping pussy for lubrication, "I don't think you're going to enjoy it."

Then Yvette placed the head of the strap-on against Ulyana's crinkled, tight asshole and her world came crashing down around her.

12