Bright Punk

Story Info
A young punk girl decides to tease her partner at a show.
1.8k words
11.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A friend of mine asked me to help out her friend, Marie, she asked to help her with some work she was having trouble with. I expected there to be some bumps here and there while working together but surprisingly there weren't and we got along great together, so much so that Marie convinced me to accompany her to see a small band in town that night. With some very obvious help from Marie's friendly mom, I felt like I had no choice and decided to go, having finished most of the work already. And so I found myself at a small part if town in a building where a relatively unknown band was playing for hundreds of people.

I wasn't much of a fan of going to concerts or parties often so I wasn't really getting into the groove of things, but Marie on the other hand was killing it. Marie at the time was going through a sort of punk phase in her life, so she not only looked like it but also acted like it, or tried anyway. Although she did look and act the part you could still tell she didn't know much and was still fresh, but that would most definitely have pissed her off if I or anyone else ever told her.

For the most part of the night I was simply walking around and keeping a close eye on Marie to make sure she wasn't doing anything troublesome, last thing I wanted was to get in trouble, especially after how scary her mom got once I decided to take her. Luckily for me Marie was being somewhat tame while talking and partying, but then again most people there were while waiting for the final part of the show to start. Once it finally did start everyone moved over to watch the band do their final performance for the night. People rushed to get seats and even though we had a clear shot at getting front row, Marie held me back, pointing at the top.

"Wait hold on, I want a seat up there!" Marie was strangely excited to seat at the top and the farthest possible spot from the band. I shrugged and did as she said.

We both sat at the top seats facing the stage where the band would be. Marie was giggling like she had been holding in her laugh for a while, I simply chuckled and giggled awkwardly in response. Noticing my reaction she gave me a wink and a smile before facing away. I must have been blushing like crazy, I turned away so fast that anyone would have been able to tell what I was like.

For a punk girl Marie looked more adorable than she intended, she had a young face that would probably catch some people by surprise and her clothes while matching the theme, were a tad too cutesy in design. She only had a few accessories here and there, no piercings and zero tattoos as far as I was able to see anyway. In all Marie was a really attractive girl, which is partly why most guys were over here. A young redhead with a healthy body and rocking attitude, yeah of course those guys would be over her. Thinking about her at that moment made me realize how she really probably wouldn't think about me in any real way, but at the same time this was almost like a date, which was beginning to mess with me right then and there.

Minutes later the show began and everyone was getting pumped, except me mostly. Marie oddly didn't looked that hyped about things starting, she more looked like she was waiting for something else. Lights dimmed a tad, people chanted and roared, Marie stuck to it for a bit but she eventually stopped and inched closer to me.

"Hey, you enjoying all this?" Marie said loud enough for me to hear, keeping her eyes on the show.

"Sort of? I'll admit I'm enjoying more than I thought I would," it was a partial truth seeing as I still didn't care much for most things there.

Marie chuckled adorably, getting a smile out of me. She stayed silent for a bit before she inched close again, "hey, wanna see something sweet?" Completely to my surprise Marie pulls her tank top up and her bra down simultaneously, her perky breasts swinging out in the open as she looked at me with her tongue sticking out, completely nonchalantly.

I snap to the side and frantically look around hoping no one was around to see hee, luckily none were anywhere near where we were. "Marie what are you doing?" I say loudly to her in a sort of whisper.

"Me? I'm just having fun, you should too, come on!" Marie playfully punches my arm before placing her hand on my lap, she then turns to me with a look in her eyes that are dead set on me.

I couldn't stop myself from shifting back and forth between her eyes and her breasts which were so boldly out in the open and so close to me. I was sure by then I was already rock hard, I could feel the uncomfortable feeling in my jeans. I shuffled around to try and settle it down but it only made it more obvious I was already on.

"See, you can't help it can you? Come on, just let loose," she spoke slowly and stuck out her lips as she did so, meanwhile trying to undo my pants while she kept me distracted. Somehow it all just happened and in no time she managed to unzip me and get her hands on me.

Marie expertly pulled out my dick from out of my underwear and through my hole in only a few seconds, once out she let out a quiet fake whistle as she looked at me. I wasn't the biggest but I was happy with what I had, something bigger than the average but still not massive. It was enough for Marie to either think it was impressive, or maybe laugh at it it to herself. Having my dick out in the air was surprisingly not as scary as I thought, moments before it I was breathing heavily as she pulled it out, but I was more calm afterwards.

The grip she had on me was tight, she had a fingerless glove on her left hand which made it feel awkward on me. Even realizing she still had the glove on she proceeded to continue stroking me, the slight roughness of the fabric working to stimulate and improve it for a little. Marie was smiling the entire time, looking both excited and content, she must planned it all out ahead of time. I wasn't angry in the slightest, I really had no reason to be, I was being stroked by a cute girl.

At some point Marie turns to look at the stage floor while still stroking me, while she seemed calmed and cool I was squirming like crazy. Marie would not stop cracking whenever I would leak out a moan or squirmed, I was having a much harder time looking normal whenever she intentionally looked forward. During a change of song Marie let go of my dick and simply placed a finger on my tip, teasing me as she kept wiggling it around.

"Having fun?" She turns to say to me with a cocky smile, looking forward once more and ignoring me.

"Come on Marie, quit it!" Even then I still asked her to stop even though I was already clearly invested.

"You can stop whenever you want you know!" Marie swayed her head and spoke with the rythm of a song that played just before. What she said was right, I was enjoying every last bit, I stopped caring if I was caught a while back.

With the final song now starting to play, Marie decided to get back in it. Her hand continued stroking me for few moments more until she stopped and got down on the ground. She positioned herself as best she could facing me, her right hand now taking hold of me. She had no glove on her right hand so it felt more comfortable for me. It felt cold and her skin was soft, a nice contrast to the glove's coarse feeling I started getting. At this point I was beyond excited already, I knew this would be enough to do me in if she kept it up.

My moans were occurring more rapidly, Marie reacting less and less to each one, instead concentrated on the individual strokes. From my perspective I was able to see her face and expression, Her eyes were focused directly on my member, I could see how dedicated she was at was she was doing. Seeing her as she was got to me then and there.

"Marie, I'm close"

Marie giggled once she heard me, beginning to stroke faster and harder. Her grip was a little off at times and rather awkward but at that point I didn't care, anything she did after would work. It was only a few swift motions before I reached my limit. I tried to let out a warning but Marie's hand were to fast for me to keep up with. I held in my last moan, my load shot right out on to Marie's face, shirt and hands in a few seconds. Marie laughed once I was done and she saw where it landed but I felt bad for having not warned her fully.

"Geez, you must have really liked that huh?" Marie continued to joke around until she had her fill. She wiped off most of what landed on her, what little she couldn't she used her jacket to either clean or hide with.

Once the show ended we rushed outside to a more calm place to talk things out. We both recalled dumb things we thought of during the whole event and laughed together at them. When we finished talking we rushed on back home since it was late. We arrived at Marie's place and I was about to leave after saying goodbye.

"Hey wait! Listen, if you want, I would be down for hanging out again." Marie spoke nervously but yet still managing to say it with no issues.

"Sure, sure. That would be great."

"Okay great! By the way," Marie leaned close, "I would be open to maybe going further next time." Marie walked away slowly, giving me a wink before she rushed inside and left me without giving a response.

I walked home and dropped down on my bed exhausted. I was not able to fall asleep immediately, thinking about everything that transpired that night. I did eventually fall asleep, a wide smile left on my face.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
irishcream44irishcream44almost 7 years ago
Got tired

Trying to read 1st paragraph and seperate thoughts was tiring enough I didn't continue

grumpa1945grumpa1945almost 7 years ago
Good start

A little fast moving not enough details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It's not bad, but it certainly isn't great. A little more character description is needed, maybe some more setup, and some pacing fixes. Understandable for a first story though.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Friendly Blowjob She makes him jizz his pants and sucks him off to make it upin Erotic Couplings
The Roommate Fun with an hot female roommate gets out of control.in Erotic Couplings
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Quarrelling with Kaylee He tries to resist his girlfriend's little sister.in Erotic Couplings
A Turbulent Flight Married guy's encounter with a temptress on the way home.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories