Brigid Has Her Way

Story Info
She was every bit a lady.
4.1k words
4.03
65.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting for my usual tee time at Fox Hollow; an "executive" golf course my wife and I like to play. I had already hit a bucket of balls, and practiced chipping and putting, when the tee master called my name. I thought I would be playing alone because my wife was away in Connecticut attending a management school, but as I checked in the tee master assigned a couple to play with me. They often pair another couple with us when my wife and I play together, so it wasn't all that unusual. The tee master called to a pleasant looking gentleman and waved him over, "Mr. Fellows, this is Mr. Worthy, he and his wife will be your playing partners today."

"My friends call me Mark," he said, as he offered his hand.

"Well, Mark, my friends call me Alex. Have you played our little course before?"

"Just once," he replied. "But we like the four par threes and no par fives. I like to walk and my wife likes to ride so this course is perfect for us."

"Speaking of your wife, Mark, where is she? It's almost our turn."

"She took the cart back to the car to get her clubs, I'm sure she won't hold us up." Just then a cart appeared at the base of the path to the first tee. "Here she comes now."

The foursome playing ahead of us was still waiting to tee off so Mark and I joined his wife at the foot of the first tee. Mark introduced me to his wife, "Brigid, this is Alex Fellows; we'll be playing with Mr. Fellows. Alex, this is my wife, Brigid.

She remained seated in the cart but extended her hand and greeted me warmly, "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Mr. Fellows."

The way she held her hand I wasn't sure if I should kiss it or shake it! Her posture was regal and with her visor and sunglasses obscuring her face I could only detect the slightest smile. I took her hand and replied, "Please, call me Alex."

She smiled broadly and nodded. The foursome on the tee was finally on their way so we took their place and waited for them to hit their second shots. When it was safe to tee off I turned to Mark and offered, "Why don't you do the honors?"

He declined saying, "Brigid never uses the ladies tees, so it should be ladies before gentlemen."

I cordially agreed. Brigid smiled and got out of the cart and chose a club for her first shot. I was stunned to say the least. She was over six feet tall and perfectly proportioned. She saw me staring and chided me, "What's the matter Alex haven't you ever seen a tall girl before?"

Mark laughed and reprimanded her, "Leave the poor man alone, Brigid." Adding to me almost apologetically, "She has that effect on most guys, Alex. Don't let her intimidate you!"

"I'm terribly sorry, Brigid. I didn't mean to be so rude. It's just that......."

Mark interrupted, "You'd better quit while you can, Alex. Brigid loves to get a psychological edge and then she'll beat the pants off you while you're still trying to figure out what happened."

I truly was speechless, and I tried to not be too obvious as I looked first at Mark and then at Brigid. Mark seemed to be about my height, 5'10" or 11" and he was trim and well groomed. Brigid on the other hand is a knockout! On closer inspection she appeared to be at least six feet three inches tall. She had strawberry blond hair with a hint of freckles on her nose and cheeks. She was wearing a tan long sleeved sports shirt and matching slacks. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore a visor with sunglasses to shade her forehead and eyes. It was all I could do to avoid staring at her.

It's not polite to stare, but it is good golf etiquette to quietly watch as your playing partners hit their shots. I took the opportunity to check her out. Her derriere was round and firm. Her slacks, while form fitting, gave absolutely no hint of a panty line. She was built for athletics and she had an amazingly good swing for such a tall woman. It was long and slow and smooth. She hit it straight down the middle.

"Well done, Brigid!" I exclaimed. "You certainly know how to lead the way."

She picked up her tee and stepped to the back of the teeing ground. "Thank you," she said quietly as Mark followed her. Mark hit his first shot to the left side of the fairway and then it was my turn.

I hit my first shot well right. "Looks like we've got it surrounded," I joked. I'll see you two up on the green.

As we left the tee I complimented her, "You have a very smooth swing, Brigid, what's your handicap?

"My handicap is Mark," she stated bluntly as she drove toward her ball.

Our game was on. The only remarkable thing about it was that she played well, and I could not concentrate. None of her shots were exceptionally long. What she lost in distance she more than made up in accuracy. She either hit every green in regulation or was in position to chip on. I tried not to be too obvious but I could not take my eyes off her. The more I we played the more I envied Mark. Not just because Brigid was so easy to look at, but more importantly because of her pleasant and easy nature. On the third hole I hit my first shot close to Marks.

You said you've only played here once before, Mark. Are you new to the area? I asked, trying to make small talk.

"Yes, we are," Mark answered. He continued, "Brigid and I were based in Los Angeles, but we spent plenty of time in New York or on location in 'fly over country.' We always liked this area so we vowed that when it came time to retire we would settle somewhere out of the rat race."

"On location?" I inquired. "Were you in the entertainment business?"

"In a manner of speaking," Mark explained, "Brigid was a model and I was a fashion photographer. We worked together quite often."

We hit our approach shots and made our way to the green. My ball was close to Brigid's. While we waited for Mark to hit out of a sand trap I asked, "Mark tells me you were a model, Brigid, why did you quit?

"Modeling is highly competitive, Alex. I had my time in the sun, so to speak. It was time to gracefully step down and let the youngsters have their turn," Brigid said wistfully.

On the next tee I continued my inquiry. "What was your specialty, Brigid? Could I have seen your work?"

"Mostly fashion for the women's glossies but I did a few special features," she stated.

"Brigid is not one to boast, Alex. But if you have every seen the SI swimsuit issues you may have seen her. When she was in college she played volleyball and the editors always liked a shot of her in a bikini spiking over the net." Mark added.

"I, for one, think you still could be a model," I said, before I realized how patronizing I sounded. She smiled demurely and thanked me politely.

"How did you two meet?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"We were college sweethearts," Mark said simply. "It was love at first sight and I never let her have time for anyone else. We were married thirty years ago, just after graduation."

I said incredously, "Mark, you may have been married for thirty years, but the only way Brigid could be was if she was married when she was in the third grade which is illegal." She smiled coyly and thanked me again.

By the time we reached the seventh hole we had to wait again, because of slow play in the group ahead of us. Brigid asked Mark what they were doing for dinner. He said that he was thinking about cooking seafood outside.

"Do you watch the food channel?" I asked. "I saw a recipe the other day that called for shrimp and scallops wrapped in bacon and cooked on the grill. It's easy to prepare, cooks quickly and if you don't use salt cured bacon not too bad for you."

"It does sound good, Alex." Brigid agreed. "Besides, a little bacon won't kill you. All things in moderation, right?

"Why don't you call your wife, Alex," Mark asked. "The two of you can join us for dinner."

"I'm afraid my wife is out of town," I apologized. "Maybe we can do it some other time."

"Don't be silly, Alex" Brigid reprimanded. "We like the sound of that recipe and we can get to know your wife the next time."

I felt a little uncomfortable accepting a social engagement without my wife but Mark and Brigid were so friendly that I accepted, "ok, sounds like a plan!"

When we reached the ninth tee Brigid still had the honors. Mark and I were a distant second. For the third time I complimented her, again for her golf game. She accepted the compliment graciously. As the overall winner she declared, "I'm going home for a nice hot shower, you are in charge of the groceries, gentlemen!"

Mark and I took my car to the grocery store while Brigid drove theirs home. We selected some vegetables for an Asian inspired stir fry and picked up some jumbo shrimp, scallops and bacon. I asked Mark about the miscellaneous ingredients we would need. We picked up everything he was not sure they had.

As we entered their home, we passed a large portrait of Brigid. She held a bouquet of wild flowers and appeared to be looking down at them. She was nude but the flowers covered her breasts. She looked so sweet and innocent I couldn't take my eyes off the picture. Mark saw me staring and remarked, "That's one of my favorites, I think I captured her essence, don't you? "

His comment broke the spell. I sheepishly took the groceries to the kitchen, and I started to prepare the vegetables. Mark excused himself to take his shower leaving me alone in the kitchen. Brigid soon joined me. She was wearing a plush white terrycloth robe, and her hair was wrapped in a towel. She was also wearing heels that made her legs look great under the short robe. The increased height only made her more stunning! Her eyes were a sparking blue/green, and she smiled easily. When she went to get some spices from the top shelf of a cupboard I caught a glimpse of her legs and as guys often say they went all the way up to her ass. Mark soon returned wearing a similar robe and offered another one to me. He directed me to the shower next to his home darkroom. "You'll be more comfortable if you freshen up, I'm going to start the grill."

As I showered I heard the door open, Brigid call out, "I'm doing a small load of laundry, and I'll freshen your things at the same time." I was alone with two people I had just met, and only had the robe to wear. I was wondering what they had in mind, but if Brigid were part of the deal I was willing to try anything!

Before I could finish my shower Mark opened the door and left a pair of "scrubs" with the robe. "Brigid told me she took your clothes, Alex. I think you'll be more comfortable in these. We keep them for guests. I hope you don't think she is being too forward."

I finished my shower, dried off, and put on the "scrubs". I felt comfortable. I left the bathroom, and went back to the kitchen. Brigid called to me from the bar in their family room, "What can I get you to drink?" She smiled provocatively as she asked.

"A cold beer will do nicely," I answered as I approached the bar. When my eyes adjusted to the light, I was staring at a life sized picture of a reclining nude decorating the back bar. It was Brigid. I stared in wide eyed admiration at the picture.

"Mark does great work; don't you think?" Brigid asked without a hint of embarrassment.

Mark entered the room, and saw me looking at the picture. "She has a great figure, doesn't she?" He inquired with well founded pride.

I could see that they were the perfect couple. Mark loved his work. Brigid loved to pose.

The picture was in great taste. It was black and white and none of the "private areas" were visible. I was speechless.

Mark continued, "Would you like to see how we set up that shot?"

I nodded yes. Brigid slipped the robe off her shoulders; kicked off her shoes and climbed up on the bar. I was even more stunned. She arranged herself on the bar just as she had posed in the picture. Mark adjusted the lighting. "Step back just a bit to get the proper perspective," he instructed. It was amazing, the nude on the bar and the nude on the wall were nearly identical! I was totally in awe as my eyes careened from portrait to model. I could feel myself beginning to get a hard-on and I'm sure I was blushing. After a few awkward silent moments she raised her head; propped herself up on one elbow, and purred, "Would you like to see more pictures?"

I would have been insane to say no. I had never seen such a stunningly beautiful woman in such a provocative pose live and in person. Her skin was so smooth and creamy. Her figure so perfectly proportioned; even without makeup her complexion was naturally beautiful.

Mark appeared to be completely unperturbed by my obvious admiration of his wife. He picked up an album from a nearby table and placed it on the bar. She opened it, and called me over. "This is one of my favorites," she said as she pointed.

I had to approach the bar, but I hesitated. Mark joked, "Go ahead, she doesn't bite!"

I was standing not three feet from a very beautiful nude woman who was lying on a bar with a photo album displayed between her hips and breasts, she was pointing to another picture of herself. It was an outdoor shot of her; nude, stretching to reach something that was on a tree limb. Again nothing was exposed in the picture, but it was sexy as hell. Brigid was another story. She had shifted positions bringing one knee up so that if I were on the other end of the bar all of her naked glory would be exposed to me, and while I could not actually see her pussy; her breasts were clearly on display. They were small for a woman her size. She seemed to present them with pride, and Mark didn't seem to think anything unusual was happening. I could see that her bush was not shaved, just neatly trimmed, and it was the same strawberry blond as the hair on her head.

"Do you think you would be interested in seeing the rest of the album?" She purred as she gazed into my soul.

I never hesitated as I agreed that I would.

She teased, "There is a price of admission."

"What would that be?" I nearly choked.

"You have to pose with me." She answered softly.

Mark explained that he still likes to do glamour shots and nudes. They promised that if I consented to pose with her I would not be forced to do anything obscene or any hard pornography. He promised to destroy any shots that made me feel uncomfortable.

I thought it over, for a NY minute, and agreed.

Brigid was visibly pleased. She urged, "Good, let's do a few before dinner!"

Mark brought out a small carpeted podium about three feet in diameter. Brigid seemed to vault off the bar, and she hurriedly put her shoes back on. A woman her height can wear very high heels; I think these were at least five inches maybe even six. I struggled not to be too obvious as I watched her. She removed the towel from her head, and brushed out her hair; it was shoulder length. As she brushed I could see just how stunning she really was. She was facing a mirror over their mantle and I swear she was taking great satisfaction watching me watch her. She turned, took my hand, and led me to the podium. Mark was adjusting the lights. He told Brigid to stand with her feet about sixteen inches apart at the rear of the podium, and face ten o'clock. She towered above me. Neither of them seemed the least bit uncomfortable. Mark told me to take off my robe, kneel as close to between her feet as possible, and to put my hands on the sides of her thighs. I hesitated.

"What's the problem?" Mark asked.

Brigid coyly observed, "I think I know," as she smiled and winked at me.

Mark smiled at Brigid and told me. "Don't be embarrassed, Brigid has that effect on lots of guys, and besides "it" wouldn't be in the picture anyway." Mark reached for my robe to slide it off my shoulders. In this position my nose was about eight inches below her pussy. I wondered how he could be so nonchalant about having someone he had just met, kneeling, half dressed and sporting a hard-on at his wife's feet. He handed something to Brigid as he told me "on the count of three slowly look up at Brigid's face. One..., two..., three! Great!" He exclaimed, "Now look to your right, and rest your cheek on Brigid's thigh. Terrific, you're a natural Alex! Ok, now slowly look up at her left breast, and lick your lips. Good, now gaze at her face."

"Stand up, please." Mark directed. "Brigid, turn to your right. Alex stand on Brigids left side, put your right hand on Brigids hip and your left on her thigh. Look straight ahead Alex." In this position I was looking at her breasts and it was all I could do not to kiss one! "Brigid, cup your left breast with your right hand as though you are offering it to Alex." I thought I might cum in the scrubs right there in front of them!

"Alex, turn towards the camera." Once again I hesitated. "Don't be so shy Alex. A little bulge is provocative. Brigid, stand behind Alex and put your hands on his hips." She was so close that her breasts were almost lying on my shoulders. "That's excellent. Now turn your head half way to the left, .Alex. Perfect! Brigid, draw him to you, spoon with him. Look at his eyes." She looked down at my eyes; I could feel her breath in my ear."

"Close your eyes Alex." Mark continued. "Brigid, bring your right hand up to Alex's chest. Put your left hand in his waist band, just the fingertips." My penis was starting to throb and I wondered if I was making a wet spot in the front of the scrubs. I desperately wanted her to reach in my pants and stroke me. I didn't care if Mark didn't and that seemed to be where they were headed.

It was over while I was still fantasizing about her making me cum. She jumped off the podium and went back to the bar. "Anyone need another drink?" She asked.

My throat was very dry, and my mind was still spinning. I asked for water because I was already high just from the unbelievable scene I found myself in.

Mark asked if I would like to see the pictures he had just taken. I asked, "You mean after dinner?"

"No, now! The camera is digital. I can project them on our plasma TV," he explained.

Brigid rejoined us, and sat on the couch. "I hope you don't mind if I don't wear my robe, Alex." She said, "It's too stuffy in here. Come sit by me; I want to admire my effect on you!" I picked up my robe, but Mark told me to leave it on the floor and join Brigid on the couch. Mark was the only one still wearing a robe, and I still had my stiffy but he didn't seem to care. I wondered if he was one of those guys who like to watch when their wives have sex with someone else. I had never done anything even remotely like that, but Brigid was such a fine piece that if that was his turn on I was going to go with the flow and help him get his jollies. Mark turned on the TV and rotated it so the long axis was up and down. He selected the first frame that he liked. I was looking directly into her pussy, and you could see my tongue starting to lick my lips. She was looking down at me with a demure smile that she must have practiced, because it looked so perfect. The object she was holding was a riding crop! The angle Mark had chosen was perfect. We could see Brigid's face and breasts, but her pussy was obscured by the back of my head. I could not have been more turned on. I've always liked erotic pictures but I've never dreamed of actually being in one.

Brigid cooed, "you look so cute, Alex, like you would like to eat my pussy! Doesn't he look hungry for my pussy, Mark?"

Mark chuckled, "you do look hungry for her pussy, Alex. Tell the truth now; she does look good enough to eat doesn't she? Would you like an appetizer before dinner?"

My cock betrayed me, I was hard just thinking about giving her a good tongue bath. "I can't deny it Mark, your wife's pussy looks good enough to eat all night!" I admitted. I could not believe my luck, or that they were playing this game with me.

Brigid reached towards my cock and gently rubbed my thigh. She leaned toward me and she kissed me on the lips. "There's a price to pay to kiss my pussy Alex, are you willing to pay the price?" She whispered in my ear.

12