Brigitte, Bound

Story Info
Blonde beauty gets the slave treatment.
1k words
4.22
49.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigitte had been in a relationship with a man she described as selfish. Selfish in bed she said, more interested in getting himself off than her. She expressed interest in one day getting together with her former lover, whom she described as unselfish and giving. Shortly thereafter, the former lover called her, and they decided to get together that very night.

She now lay across her kitchen table, a pillow underneath her for comfort, her arms tied tightly to the legs of the table. Her ankles were tied back to her thighs, and her knees were spread wide, tied out to the sides of the table as well. There was one more rope across her neck, looped once, and tied across the table so she couldn't raise her head at all. Trying to do so, she would lightly choke herself until she relaxed again. He decided to tie her elbows out as well, to take any slack out of the system. She was taut, completely immobile, and on the verge of coming.

Under the flickering candles that lit the suite, her skin glowed like a sunset. He turned the heat up to keep her warm, as there was no plan to hurry.

How she got to be in this helpless position is no short story; a small wager was lost, the loser was to be enslaved for a day; 24 hours. After some urging, she dropped her pants and shirt, and hopped up on the table as told. He reminded her that as agreed, any hesitation would cost an extra hour of slavery, payable at any time. So now she owed him an extra hour.

She was wearing a bra and panties as she was laced tight to the table. He had slipped a humming, cock shaped vibrator into her panties, pressed against her clit. This was incredibly sexy to her, and she felt she was getting the better end of the arrangement so far. He took his time snugging up various ropes, as the buzzing continued incessantly against her moistening pussy.

Whenever she appeared to be enjoying herself a bit too much, he would rudely turn it off until she settled down. Then turn it on once again, a little higher each time, starting the cycle anew.

He decided that a blindfolded slave would be quite sexy, and wandered off to root in drawers in search of something suitable, leaving her there to hum. When he returned, her squirming torso belied the pleasure she took in being stimulated so helplessly. And again, he rudely turned it off, causing a whimper and a pout. Her head was gently lifted to enable the blindfolding, and laid down again on a small pillow. The neck rope was readjusted to suit this. She was now completely blind, stretched, immobile, and horny as hell. He flicked the switch in her panties to 'low', and stood back to watch.

He informed her that one clothespin would be pinched on her body for every passing minute before her inevitable orgasm. The low setting would likely draw this process out several minutes. At his whim, he would adjust the speed higher or lower.

To start things off with a bang, he cut her bra off, tearing it away, and snapped two clothespins on her nipples. She yelped and pulled at the bonds. The table creaked.

He quietly powered up his video camera, passing the lens over her golden, squirming form, zooming in on the sweat now beading across her brow, and on her heaving breasts. The camera was then set on a tripod so he could play with more freedom. But every now and then he used the camera to capture more close-ups; her trembling lips, the clothespins, the taut ropes.

By watching her closely, and turning down the vibrator when necessary, he was able to string out her sweet torment for over twenty minutes. With each clothespin placed on her skin, he whispered words of love into her ear.

Two lines of clothespins weaved down her torso, from her nipples, across her breasts and down her ribs, back up her tummy and around her navel. She was shaking and whimpering, but not pleading for it to stop. She loved a challenge.

But enough was enough. He cut her panties and ripped them off, leaving her naked. He quickly removed the twenty or more clothepins from her body, causing her to howl in pain, and relief. Then he set the little beast to 'high' and worked it across her clit, then pressed it deep inside, back and forth.

She immediately came like a rocket, arching as high as she could, choking herself with her bonds. He clambered onto the table, plunging his aching cock as deep inside her as possible and ramming into her with fervour.

Her hard orgasm was like nothing she'd ever felt, and she sobbed freely as it swept through her again and again. His cock filled her completely, and her poor clit seemed to be shooting sparks throughout her body.

The sharp urgency of her orgasm slowly changed into a rushing wave, like a fast flowing river. Her head pounded and she couldn't breathe. Realizing it was the restraint squeezing her neck, she relaxed and lay back into her pillow. The blood rushed back to her brain, and a tingling heat flowed through her limbs. She felt his hard cock thumping deep inside her, lifting her hips and filling her with heat.

Just then he pulled out with a groan and streams of semen shot across her tummy and chest. It looped across her neck, and over her lips, across her tongue. He rubbed it's wet warmth across her tender stomach, soothed her with it. The puddle at the base of her neck was slurped up, and he kissed her deeply to share it's taste. He then licked the come from her face and in turn from her breasts, delivering it each time into her mouth, to her eager tongue, like feeding a hungry little bird.

With over 23 hours left in the arrangement, he rose and pondered the next challenge. Perhaps it was time to go out; something in public would be fun.