Bring Him Back Ch. 01

Story Info
first chapter about living life after loss of a love.
944 words
4.24
6.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his hands creeping up under her baggy t-shirt they way he did when he was trying to be sneaky. His weight shifted above her, the mattress shifting noticeably, telling the truth to his intents. She sighed in her sleep; reveling in the immaculate feeling...it had felt like forever ago that she had felt this way. Her sigh quickly turned into a giggle as his fingers deliciously tickled her tight abdomen. She heard him laugh out loud above her, his masculine chuckle so identifiable, so him. "I thought you were asleep..." he whispered huskily into her ear.

"Well I was, but I am no longer, no thanks to you..." she answered, trying to stay quiet, but grinning from ear to ear. In lieu of a verbal retort, his fingers continued creeping higher up her abdomen, running into no resistance as he molded her breasts in his large, callused hands. She tried to keep her emotions in check, but finding herself unable to stop her back from arching towards him. She hated displaying how much she wanted him. She was the girl who usually kept her feelings so controlled and so imbedded, and he was the only one who could see this vulnerable side of her.

"That was record time, miss. Never have you bended so easily...you must be losing your edge..." she sensed rather than saw his smile in the darkness. In fact, her eyes were still closed, reveling in the bliss he created within her. She lifted her arms to push him away after his egotistical remark, but once her hands came in contact with his hot flesh, she could do little more than massage his shoulders and pull him closer to her. She loved him in her bed, why deny it? The sensations running up and down her spine as he began to suckle her nipples with his strong mouth and tease her thighs with one of his free hands, were beginning to gather in the pit of her stomach, her hips displaying how quickly his actions worked her into a frenzy. His lips moved up her neck, grazing her collarbone with his teeth, undoubtedly leaving little bruises along the way. She bruised so easily that it had become a game with him, to know that only in ecstasy would he ever leave a mark on her.

Before she could clear her thoughts enough to make an equally sarcastic remark back at him, his hand was no longer tickling her thighs, but she had unconsciously bared her throbbing sex to his exploring fingers, and he was tracing her outer lips with those fingers. She inhaled sharply, and he took the opportunity to lower his lips to hers, seeking entry into her mouth with his tongue. Immediately, she granted him access, and, in fact, met his tongue with her own. The duality of pleasure from his mouth on her upper body and from his hand on her lower body was causing a maelstrom of feelings to gather at the core of her being. Moans began escaping her mouth, though she could not hear herself over the roaring in her ears.

He pinched her clitoris with his fingers, surprising her so thoroughly that she screamed out in pleasure, not sure she could go on without feeling him inside her. She was so wet and hot under his fingers, that there was no question to her desire, and as for his...well...she could feel his desire pressed solidly against her belly. He ripped his lips from hers and nipped his way to her ear, "Tell me what you want, love."

She swallowed; she could barely form a coherent sentence. Her mind was jumbled with his touch, his musky smell, his deep chuckle, his perfect smile, and his rock hard arousal. "You," she whispered. He traced her throbbing sex with his own arousal, teasing her without entering her.

"What was that? Don't know if I heard you correctly..." his Australian accent thick with his desire.

"You! I want you. I need you! All of you," she writhed beneath him, lifting her hips so that only his head would enter her body before she fell back unfulfilled. Once again, she felt his smile upon her body, and just as she thought she would lose her mind while he seemed so unaffected, he grabbed her hips and entered her swiftly, burying himself in her as far as he could. She screamed in pleasure, and lifted her upper body off the bed to meet his thrust as completely as possible; it felt so right, so perfect.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

She awoke with a start, her movements stimulating her engorged sex so an orgasm hit her fully. She shivered and breathed deeply, smacking her alarm clock into silence. Her body did not feel tired and relieved as it once would have, instead she felt cheated and unfulfilled. She closed her eyes and rubbed them with her hand, massaging her temples at the same time. Tears leaked out the sides, but she wiped them away before they had any effect on her. She looked at the clock on her bedside table, catching a glimpse of his picture, before she swiftly grabbed it and stuffed it in the drawer. She couldn't take it anymore. This is the last time she would let herself think about him. At least for the rest of the day. As she threw her comforter aside, she heard in a deep breath, words rustling in a nonexistent wind saying "Let me go. I have you." She brushed the incidence aside, and headed to the shower, still feeling her desire throbbing from the apex of her thighs.