Bring Sally Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers

Powering into her until his muscles screamed for him to rest, he wrapped a hand in those sexy twists of silver-blond, tugging until she pushed herself away from the bed to press her shoulders to the wall of his chest. Reining his control in, his thrust became short and shallow, designed to crash into that secret spot that so many men never even tried to find. Her renewed and strengthened cries of absolute pleasure told him he had found it and he worked as hard as he could to get her over the edge before him.

Her hands slithered across her body, gooseflesh following the soft caresses as she reached her smooth mound. Dipping her fingers lower, she grazed his thrusting cock before pinching her pierced clit between index and thumb. Circling the pleasure button, she tilted her head back as his hand left her hair and wrapped gently but firming around the front of her throat. Her eyes fluttered shut once again and she let go, exploding around him, flying to pieces in the confines of his embrace as her orgasm rocked her to the core.

She knew he had to be close so when he pulled from her she had a moment of confusion break through the orgasmic bliss until she turned to see him grip that magnificent cock. Offering him a smirk, she knelt down on the bed before him, slowly lowering herself to her back and sliding down between his knees. Looking up into his eyes, she closed her mouth over the tip of his juice covered cock and swirled her tongue along the underside of the head. He fisted his cock, stroking fast and pressing into the wonderfully wet cave of her mouth.

Dropping his head back on a groan, his muscles rippled with force of a hurricane ripping across the ocean as his climax shot through him. With her name on his lips, he gasped as he looked down to see her swallowing every ounce of his seed that his body deemed fit to give her. Groaning with the sudden lightness he felt, he shuddered as she teased his sensitive tip with a kiss before letting him go. Moving to collapse beside her, he laid there panting with one arm behind his head and the other draped beneath the back of her neck. Tilting his head when her hand was laid upon his chest, her smirked hinting at the words she was about to speak.

"Don't tell me City Boys are done after only round one." With that challenge issues, she slid from his grasp, hips swaying as she made a beeline for the bathroom. Offering a rumbling growl of amusement, he shook off any amount of fatigue his muscles felt and followed her.

He'd show her that not all city boys were born city boys. Some were country boys and mountain men that simply wear the city mask like a second skin.

x-x - The Next Morning - x-x

She had hit the snooze button too many times to count and by the time that she actually woke up and rolled out of bed, it was noon. Normally she was an early riser; she was up and eating breakfast by five thirty every morning and the shop was open by seven. Throwing on a pair of shorts, a tank top and one of the button up uniform shirts she only made the guys wear, she headed out to the Jeep and drove her tired, food-craving behind to work. Parking by the office, she got out and grimaced when Jeffery yelled a greeting from across the lot.

"Hey lazy bones! Late night?"

"No, I forgot to set my alarm last night."

"It's cool; you deserve to sleep in once in a while."

"Thanks.

By then he had reached her and they both disappeared into the office a moment later. Crossing around behind her desk, she sank back into her chair and sighed as she closed her eyes.

"Oh, that big foreign dude left you a note or some shit when he paid his tab earlier." He pointed to a folded sheet of paper on top of her keyboard.

"Thank you Jeffery; for opening and taking care of things here."

"No problem, sugar. I'll leave you to it."

"Thanks."

Waiting until the door was closed; she snatched the note up and unfolded it, reading it slowly a few times.

"Mya,

I had a wonderful time last night; I wish you would have stayed until morning. Anyways, I know you gave me a discount but I didn't feel right taking it. Also, I meant what I said, if you ever come to New York, call me. I'd love to see you again.

(xxx-xxx-xxxx)

Alek"

Would she ever go to New York? She doubted she'd stay for a long period of time, but a visit every once in a while might not hurt. The sex alone was definitely worth it, in her book.

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers