Bringing Her Along Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Back to your room. 5 Min oral. No cumming. I need you tomorrow.

We rose as silently and gracefully as we had been trained back at the mansion and returned to our quarters. The very small bedroom with attached bathroom. There was a closet for the any outfits we were expected to wear and a futon mattress on floor carefully made up with one nice Egyptian cotton sheet and matching pillows.

Not needing to get undressed we quickly climbed into bed, and, as directed, began a 69 with me on the bottom and Tamara on top. I lapped at her pussy using all my skills and hoped she could restrain herself. She was very orgasmic. One of the many reasons she was with our Owners. And as I did this, she too was using her finely honed skills on my rock hard cock. But we both held back. We finished our five minutes and got under the sheet to sleep. We stayed close so that our combined body heat would keep us warm through the night, but we didn't actually snuggle or spoon. We were close on so many levels, but we also had whipped, paddled and caned each other many times. We fell asleep closely entwined. Our morning chores would be beginning soon enough.

Morning came. We got Master off to work and Mistress off to her yoga and exercise class. We got our housework done after they left and then we went to our own gym session.

The afternoon included helping mistress after her morning, getting lunch squared away and then our own grooming and preparations for the day.

It was Tamara who answered the door and brought Tiffany into the living room where Mistress was relaxing.

Mistress smiled at her knowledge of her friend. She was a horny one. And I began thinking I would be called into service soon enough, and now I had Mistress's directions to follow.

They chatted as usual. Tiffany was again in a beautiful, flirty sundress with strappy heels. Eventually the conversation waned. Mistress let it get almost to the point of being uncomfortable, with Tiffany desperately trying to figure out how to ask about another session.

- So, how's that itch. Need another scratch? Is Anthony still away travelling?

- Yes, he is still away ...

- that's so unfortunate. My god did I cum hard last night. I rode him like a stolen bicycle.

A pause for effect and remembering.

- Well, slave is there if you need him.

- ok. Just one more time. Anthony will be home soon.

- Not a problem. Slave! Off you go.

I rose to my feet and preceded Tiffany down the hall to the bedroom where I opened the door and ushered her inside. If she noticed the small change in protocol, she didn't remark upon it.

Once inside we stopped and looked at each other. She looked at me and bit her lip. Her desire starting to overtake her and then she looked down from my gaze.

I make a motion with my finger for her to undress and she let the dress fall down over her lovely tits and to the floor. While she did look upwards seeking approval, she also kept her eyes down.

I reached out and took hold of her firm tits with both hands. I kneaded and massaged them but avoided the nipples for now. When she lifted her arms from her side to touch my hands, I gently took them and put them back down by her side.

Her face flushed and her desire rose as I manhandles those nearly perfect tits, increasing my vigour as I went along. She was dripping wet. I could smell it. And I kept at it.

Then I stopped for a second. She opened her eyes to wonder what was going on just as I pinched one nipple. Not hard. Still a fun, erotic pinch, and she sucked in her breathe and closed her eyes as I went at the second nipple. Nothing but nipple now. The only thing I was touching was her nipples and her whole desire, her whole being was now focused on her nipples.

When I judged the time to be right, I let go of her nipples and pushed gently on her shoulder to push her to her knees. She only opened her eyes as she got to the floor she was that malleable.

And what she saw was my hard cock point straight at her. Bobbing with excitement. Some pre-cum at the end. I was excited too!

I had put my hand in her hair but she needed no encouragement. She leaned forward and opened her mouth to take it all in. MMmmm that was good. As she pulled back she brought her hand up to grab the shaft. I pulled gently but firmly on her hair to disengage her mouth and to force her to look up at me and shook my finger

- no

No hands.

I let her get back to it and she did get back at it with a vengeance. And with no hands. She couldn't quite get it all down her throat, and her tongue wasn't doing much underneath my shaft like we had been trained, but again, her enthusiasm was making up for lost points in technique. And she didn't know it but before long her technique would be as good as mine.

And while Mistress wanted to ensure that she spent a good long time with my cock in her mouth, I also needed to ensure I was able to perform for the rest of the session, so I soon grabbed her hair and pulled her off my now saliva covered cock.

Gently, but firmly as instructed, I pulled her up and then pushed her back onto the bed. I still stood as her ass was just at the edge of the bed. I grabbed her legs, opened them and put them over my shoulder as I looked into her eyes leaned forward and ripped her tiny little lacy thong off her and then impaled her my with cock. Right down until the stainless steel cockring was brushing her clit.

Today wasn't about her scratching an itch. Today was about her having her itch scratched whether she wanted it or not. Now, mind you, she did want it, but she wasn't driving today. I was driving. And I mean I was really driving. With her legs over my shoulders and my toes digging into the carpet for traction, I leaned onto her and hammered it home. I felt like I was hitting bottom on every thrust. This was a fuck. And I was doing the fucking. Of course she was going to cum and cum hard. That was also part of the plan and it seemed like it would be sooner rather than later.

Her tits were bouncing even as she pinched her own nipples and her blonde hair was flying around the bed and then as her moaning increased in tempo and volume she arched her back and let out more of a squeal than a moan and came hard on my cock buried deep inside her spasming and tight pussy. She came and came and came some more. I had stopped banging to let her enjoy it. Good thing too cuz I was close to shooting a tremendous load.

I pulled out with a loud moan from her and then letting her legs down to the floor I gently took her arm and lowered her completely to the floor such that she was half kneeling leaning up against the bed, on the floor. And she was looking directly at my still rock hard and pulsing cock. That cock that had just banged her nearly senseless.

After a few moments of that. Kinda like imprinting a young duckling, I moved to pick up her dress and give it to her. But not her thong. She didn't need underwear in this house.

She pulled the dress over her head and adjusted it, ran her hand through her hair to try and smooth it down. I opened the door and let her lead the way to the living room and Mistress. When we got there I went to my spot on the floor and knelt and mistress called to Tiffany

- There you are. Sounded like you got that itch scratched.

Tiffany blushed and looked down.

- Its ok. He sure does know how to use that thing. Well, we've had him trained to make sure he knows to use that thing. I've had the itch scratched by that myself.

Then she seemed to notice for the first time

- It looks like that cock is still pretty hard. Did he come for you?

- Uhm, no, I don't think so.

- Well, should we let him? Did he do a good job? Should we reward him, or are you dissatisfied.

- No, no. I'm satisfied. I just never thought ...

- Ok, no matter. Slave, lick his balls, and you come on her tits.

This to the two of us kneeling in our spots.

Apparently Mistress was going to have a little fun as she moved her plan along.

Tamara quickly lay down, face-up and I shuffled so my knees were on either side of her head and she had access to my balls, which she immediately began lapping with her talented tongue. At the same time she used her hands to cup her tits together to make an excellent target.

I used my right hand to stroke my cock. I knew it wouldn't take long. I had already been close while in the bedroom, and the tongue on my balls was driving everything closer. But first ...

- Mistress, May I please cum?

- Yes, on her tits.

And the train came roaring up. Given that I usually cum at least once a day or twice when Mistress demands it, and I was denied for a good 24 hours to be ready for this, it was a good sized load. It exploded from my cock and onto Tamara's tits. I suppressed my groan, but my hips did buck a bit and my legs shook.

- Wow, Tiffany, that's a lot. You sure must have worked him up.

Mistress had seen my loads many times, but was working Tiffany.

My cock finally quite spurting after the fifth ejection. And Tamara's tits had lots of oozing cum on them. She stopped lapping, and opened her mouth and I lowered my knees to feed my softening cock into her mouth for clean-up.

- Yes. That is a lot.

From Tiffany whose eyes were glues to the scene in front of her.

- She's cleaning up just likes she's been taught. Those slaves do a lot of cleaning up around here.

This said with a little smile on her face.

Tiffany didn't stay much after that. She tried to get into a bit of conversation with Mistress, but she was fascinated by we two slaves kneeling in silence. Especially the large load of cum that was now dripping off Tamara's tits down her front and onto her knees.

Eventually she made to leave and Mistress bade her good bye but didn't see her to the door. Tamara escorted her to the door and stayed as close as possible so that Tiffany could smell the cum on her.

When Tamara returned, Mistress waved us away.

- Get cleaned up for supper and the rest of the night

12