Bringing Her Along Ch. 04

Story Info
A Visit to the Gym.
8.2k words
4.14
7.4k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered the Master suite to find our owners relaxing on the bed. Still not undressed and with some music playing. We entered, knelt and bowed as always.

Our owners sat on the love seat by the large window and bade us to kneel in front of them.

- Tiffany. We see something in you that we would like to nurture. But it is you who has to make it grow. We will help.

- Would you like for us to help you along the path?

Tiffany must have been thinking about this a lot, or maybe she was still high on the evening and the climaxes. Either way she did not hesitate.

- Yes Mistress.

- Very good. You will find that on your phone is a text from Anthony explaining that he is on a plane to deal with a crisis at their subsidiary plant. He'll be gone for most of the week.

- I want you to go answer his text and say that you'll be here with us. No more, no less. You'll stay the next few days with us. As you are now. Go now.

She was back quickly enough. Tamara and I were helping Master and Mistress get ready for bed. We were hanging things up and turning down the bed while our Owners attended to their toiletries.

Without hesitation, Tiffany joined us in the night time preparations. She was learning fast. If you put your owners at the centre of your universe, everything you need to do is right in front of you.

We had returned to our kneeling spot when They appeared from the bathroom. They were both naked. And while our nakedness and our restraints showed to all that we were slaves, their nakedness showed us they were our owners to be served.

- Honey. That was a great night.

Mistress was sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing cream into her hands.

- Yes it was! You really outdid yourself again. And finding Tiffany and getting her to this point for tonight. Fabulous.

- And the princess plugs. The different colours. Pure genius

- Dear, I'm horny again. I think I shall tear a strip off Tiffany.

- You go right ahead Honey. I'm just going to relax for a bit.

And with that she grabbed a magazine from her side table and lay back while idly flipping through it.

Master approached us, as Tiffany began to squirm.

- Stay still you.

And then to me

- make it hard.

His cock was already at eye level and beginning to grow and I opened and began sucking on the head for minute before pushing forward to try and take it to the root. I didn't stay long there though. Master wanted it fluffed and ready, not deep throated.

Master looked down at us all.

- Stand slave.

Tiffany stood, but correctly kept her eyes down. Master took one wrist and then the other and connected them to her collar at the front.

Her arms were now out of the way of everything and nicely framed her tits. They just begged to be handled.

Master did handle them. Not because they begged to be handled, but because he was the Master and wanted to play with them. The bells were still on her nipples and they jingled softly.

Tiffany began to fidget with desire or something not 30 seconds into the groping.

¬- Stop that. Stand still. You need to learn.

And then he slapped her left tit with his right hand. And she froze. Partially from shock that it happened, and partially from fear it wold happen again.

- come with me.

He took her by loop on her collar, the same loop to which her wrists were attached and stepped towards the loveseat, pulling his cock out of my mouth and letting it spring upwards to slap his belly.

He manoeuvred Tiffany to the ottoman in front of the love seat and guided her into a seating position. Then le lowered her down until her back was across the ottoman and her head was hanging over the far end. Letting go of her collar now, he grabbed a leg in each hand and hoisted them up over his shoulders as he bent his knees and smoothly drove his hard cock into her wet pussy, eliciting a groan from Tiffany.

Then he tore a strip off her.

With her knees over his shoulder and her arms and hands useless, she was simply a good looking fuck and Master was using her as such. It was a good slamming. We could hear the breath coming out of Tiffany on each downstroke.

From the bed, Mistress, while flipping through her magazine

- What would you think if we changed Tamara's hair to that new white/blue/grey colour?

Tamara's hair was a beautiful blonde colour. Natural as her tits. I think it was one of the initial reasons that our Owners picked her from the available girls.

- You know, that might be pretty good. Change things up. Would you make it more of a short cut when you do that?

Master was in good shape and able to hold the conversation while still pounding away at Tiffany. And he was no 3 minute man. He could and was giving a good bang.

- That's a good idea. I like the idea of a bob. Especially when she is bobbing up and down ...

A small laugh from Mistress. Then some more from Master.

- Have you given any more thought to piercing her nipples.

- But they are such perfect tits. They are so firm and full and sit right up there. I don't want to ruin the perfection.

- Its because they sit up there so nice that some rings would look so good. Almost floating in the air. And the adornments you could put on there. The attachments. Would be pretty nice.

- hahaha. Ever since you saw Marcie and Daniel's slave with her ringed tits you've been hooked. Let me think about it some more.

- ok, ok, just give me a minute here.

He seemed to redouble his effort, and I had a small concern about the ottoman, given the pounding it was receiving.

Then he flooded Tiffany with his cum. And held himself deep while he did it.

- You two. Cleanup. I don't want a mess everywhere.

Tamara and I moved quickly. I started to lean in to lick and clean Tiffany, when Master's hand came into my hair and redirected my efforts to his cock. He used me, and not Tamara, not because he was gay or bi, but because he was Master and could do what he wanted. A slave's mouth was a slave's mouth.

And the other's slave's mouth was licking cum from the swollen pussy lips in front of her. She wasn't trying to please Tiffany with her licks, she was trying to please Master by ensuring it was all cleaned up.

Master had a firm grip on my head and was driving my face around his crotch to make sure I was licking everything. He was obviously in one of his "powerful" moods tonight.

- C'mon honey, its getting late. Put them to bed and come here and get some sleep with me. We both have full days tomorrow.

- Yes. Be right there.

He pulled my head out of his crotch, I had just been licking his balls, and turned my face up to him.

- Good job boy. Now go get the pole and set it up in the corner.

I didn't respond, as none was needed, but I quickly left the room and returned with the Pole. And I have to admit I was glad it wasn't going to be me. Or was it. Without further instructions, I found the spot in the corner and secured the pole by screwing it into its solid base plate in the floor.

The girls went flying past me as I returned the room, and as I got the pole secured they both re-entered wearing incredibly high heels. Real come Fuck Me heels. There was a whole selection of them in our room for when our Owners wanted to see Tamara in them.

Master took Tiffany by the arm and positioned her over the pole which stood only two feet off the ground. He gently took her wrists, which had been freed to get the shoes, and connected them behind her back. He then moved her about until she was straddling the pole which was between her knees.

Without more instructions, from my place on my knees, I began raising the pole upwards. It had a silicone phallus and base plate on the top. Soon is came into contact with her pussy, and as I continued to push it up, Tiffany surmised what was happening and wiggled until it slipped into her wet and used pussy. But I didn't stop. I continued pushing up until the base plate had made solid contact with her pussy lips.

And she was now imprisoned by the ingenious device. The phallus in her pussy made sure she could not move. The heels made sure she could not raise herself off the phallus and securing her hands behind her back just made her more helpless. And showed off her tits, which still had the bells on them.

- While you have many innate slave skills, there are also those to be learned. You will learn many in your journey, but tonight we shall work on patience and silence. Two key skills.

And with that he walked back to the bed. Tiffany's eyes were wide with concern as her situation sunk in. But there was also some determination there.

- You two may go to bed. One orgasm each.

Tamara and I left. We were being blessed with an orgasm on our own time in our own way! Once back in the slave room on our futon we wasted no time. Tamara had been watching for hours and was horned up to the max. I am always horny when I get a chance to poke her.

She did not want to waste time with any oral or foreplay, and soon enough she was on her knees, ass towards me and I was sliding my stiff cock into her very wet pussy.

We were not allowed to fuck face-to-face, as that was far too intimate for slaves, and we had discovered this position gave us the most amount of pleasure. Tamara rested her shoulders on the floor and could reach back with one hand to frig her clit and tweak her nipples with the other. I could, with my free hands, grab her by the hips and enjoy the sight of the nearly perfect ass. It didn't take long and neither of us wanted it to, but we came almost together.

I helped her clean up with a towel and we fell asleep quickly. It had been a full day and night, and tomorrow was another day. Slavery has no holidays!

Morning comes quickly enough in any household, and a slave must be up and ready even earlier. We arose and quickly went through our own ablutions then moved into the master suite as silent as we always do.

I went to the corner to Tiffany, who was kind of dozing, but it was also easily recognizable that she had had a bad night. Her eyes were puffy and there was a lot of mascara running down her face from tears. Her head was lolling as the pole and heels kept her awake, but she was so tired she wanted to sleep.

I brought her back to full consciousness by putting my finger on her lips to keep her quiet. Our Owners were not yet ready to awaken and we must be silent.

When she was awake and aware, I moved lover to ease the pole out of her pussy. As it came clear, I could see she was still wet. Clearly the ordeal had been an interesting one for her. She shuffled forward when she cold, but I stopped her and started taking off her heels, which she welcomed with a smile.

I guided her into the hallway and then whispered in her ear.

- Go to our bathroom and get yourself cleaned up. Do your hair and makeup again and get yourself ready and be back her in five minutes. No heels. And stay quiet. You will observe our morning routine. Tomorrow it will be yours.

Tamara and I had taken our positions on either side of the bed, kneeling, waiting.

Within five minutes, Tiffany returned looking much better and knelt on the floor by the ottoman where she could observe the morning routine.

Then we all waited.

The alarm went off at the time our Owners wanted to get up. We waited still. Apparently today was a "snooze" day.

When it went off a second time we expected the day would begin. We knew what might be required but had to see what was desired today.

Tamara soon found her head dragged under the sheets for some morning cock worship. I could see her head bobbing up and down even as she remaining kneeling on the floor. Master often wanted some quick relief of the morning woody before getting into the day. And today it happened to be Tamara's turn to be on that side and she was now dealing with Master's cock in her mouth and most likely throat.

Mistress also awoke and leaned over to kiss Master. She too often wanted some pussy worship in the morning. But not today. She swung her feet out of the bed as I scampered out of her way and made her way to the Master ensuite. I followed and began the morning rituals. I set the shower to her preferred temperature and then waited for her to come from the toilet.

As she entered the shower, a large purpose built shower with multiple heads and a detachable wand, she hooked her finger into my collar and pulled me in with her.

I immediately got the puffy clothe and shower soap ready and began on her back washing her top to bottom by kneeling when I had to. Then she rotated to face me and I again started at the top, just under her chin and worked my way down. She had her hand on my shoulder for balance and with her other hand was just touching me wherever she wanted. My hip, my ass, my hardening cock. And while she could touch it as much as she wanted, I made sure there was no accidental poking as I continued my soaping.

Her breasts were well and truly clean, and I was well and truly hard when I lowered myself to my knees to do her waist, hips, and legs.

When I gently lifted her foot to ensure I had cleaned everything, she placed one leg over my shoulder and I knew where this was headed.

I raised my eyes and my head and through the water pouring down saw her perfect plump pussy and I moved forward and began my attack.

I began with long licks with the flat of my tongue, collecting water and juice in equal parts. but mornings are not about drawn out worship, they're about pleasing mistress efficiently and effectively, and so I went after her clitoris and worked my lips and tongue on her sensitive bud.

It didn't take long as I held her in lace with my hands on her ass and she trapped me there with her leg over my shoulder. She came with a loud groan and a full body shake that I often feared would cause her to fall down. But between her leg over my shoulder and the tight grip on my hair, she managed to stay upright as she came down from her orgasm.

I pulled back slightly and was able to breathe unrestricted for the first time in many minutes. When she lowered her leg, I went back to washing and shortly thereafter she stepped out of the shower and I followed to get her dried in her big fluffy towel.

Master was at his sink, having finished his toilet and apparently his morning blow job, and was shaving in the mirror. Tamara was at his feet. She was very close, and actually had her cheek and head resting on his hip and ass while she slowly and gently rubbed those magnificent tits against his leg. What a way to shave!

Some days, you could find either of us gently shaving master's cock and balls while he shaved his face. But today, neither Owner needed nor asked for shaving.

Just about on schedule, I finished drying Mistress with her towel and she took a smaller towel around her head and made for her large closet to outfit herself for the day.

This is where Tamara and I switched, if we had to. As much as I tried, Mistress just preferred Tamara helping her get dressed and make dressing choices.

So, I slid into the shower with Master and began the second soaping routine of the day. Back first, as always, then front. When I'm on my knees in from of master and am soaping his legs and feet, he enjoys slightly swinging his hips in order for his cock to smack me on the forehead or cheek or nose. I know this game well and I always ensure that my head is close enough to get smacked.

Today, with his cock still pressed against my cheek from the latest slap, he looked out to see Tiffany watching the proceedings.

- Slave, come in here please.

Although polite and phrased as a request it was most definitely a command.

Tiffany moved quickly and in moments was opening the door to join us in the shower. I, of course, had not stopped soaping Master.

Quick as a flash, Master grabbed Tiffany, spun her around so that her back was to him and his semi hard cock nestled in her bum crack and he was able to reach around her and grab her tits with both hands. She gave an audible gasp when he began to manhandle her tits.

- These are great tits

Between grinding his growing cock against her ass and playing with her tits with both hands, Tiffany was getting overloaded with sensations. And she was climbing the ladder to an orgasm.

I was momentarily out of a job as I was no longer looking Master's cock in the eye, I was face-to-face with tiffany's pussy. Oh how I wanted to taste it, play with it, help her along, but that was not my job at the moment.

Tiffany's job, at present, was to be manhandled and groped, and boy was she ever. Master was obviously quite randy today, even after having used Tamara and her excellent blow job skills as he woke up.

- Down.

And Tiffany quickly knelt beside me. Master was finishing off his shower and rinsing, but still enjoyed swinging his hips such that his fairly hard cock slapped her in the face. I could see she didn't know the proper action. Should she open her mouth and try and capture it, or just let him have his fun.

She chose correctly and kept her mouth closed. If Master wanted a blow job, he would direct it. Until then, she was a toy to be played with.

- Ok. Gotta get going.

Master left the shower and I quickly followed to get him dried and off to his own closet.

As our Owners finished dressing, Tamara and I moved to the kitchen to get breakfast ready, with Tiffany in tow.

Tamara got the coffee going and moved onto squeezing some orange juice, while I prepared some nice sliced fruit and cottage cheese for Mistress. Master would get his normal breakfast of cereal and yoghurt.

We had no sooner finished setting the table and placing their dishes when they entered and we swiftly knelt. We each got a hair fluff as a thank-you and They proceeded to eat and discuss their upcoming day. Totally normal. Three slaves naked and kneeling around them. Waiting for any and all direction. Normal.

15 minutes later we were all at the front door as we helped our Owners on with their outer clothes and they headed out for the day.

Just before they closed the door, Mistress gave her final instructions for the day.

- Normal routine for the day. Make sure to work hard at the gym. And, oh, you two will lick her pussy for 10 minutes of every hour. But Tiffany, no cumming for you.

And she was off. Just before the door closed we could hear her chuckling and commenting to her husband

- That should have her randy enough when we get home.

No time for lollygagging for us slaves though. Work to be done. Routine to be filled.

First was the kitchen. We tidied everything and placed what was appropriate into the dishwasher after emptying the clean dishes.

Into the Master bedroom and ensuite. Bed made, clothes into the hamper. Bathroom cleaned up. The maid service would be here for the real cleaning when we were at the gym, but we needed everything in its correct place.

Finally done that we moved to our own little room. This too considerably less time to tidy as there was only the futon and duvet to straighten up.

Tamara looked and me and said quickly.

- It's the first hour. You go first.

I nodded and looked and Tiffany and pointed to the floor.

As she lay down I go on my knees and leaned forward between her legs and began to lap at her pussy. Before moving to tidy our own bathroom, Tamara took Tiffany's hands and pulled them up and behind her head. There would be no other pleasuring. She would get her pussy licked and that's it.

I'm a good pussy licker. For a few reasons. For one thing, I want to please the pussy in front of me, cuz that's a slave's job. But even more, I have licked a hundred pussies in training to ensure that I was ready for my mistress and the world. I've licked and munched on pussies from every angle and of every type. All with one goal. Make it cum.

Well not today. Today was to get it close.