Bringing Her Along Ch. 05

Story Info
More Training and A Party.
4.7k words
3.73
10.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew both what she was going through and what she would eventually come to acknowledge, after all we were both natural born slaves, lucky enough to have someone discover the fact and capable of drawing it out.

The trainer was meant to do more than just improve her cock sucking skills, it was also going to help her in her mindset. Eventually, the trainer, and her natural desires would bring her into focus. She wouldn't be on her knees sucking a cock, she would simply be sucking a cock. Her hands wouldn't be attached to her sides, they wouldn't matter, she would simply be sucking a cock. The plug in her ass wouldn't be shifting around with each stroke, she would simply be sucking a cock. She would eventually find herself in the space where the only thing in her mind was the cock she was sucking (and later the pussy). The true slave mindset. Focusing on the one task at hand for Master's pleasure. Everything else would fade into the background.

The evening progressed without incident. A laidback, relaxing evening for our Owners. Tamara and I whipped up a quick and easy dinner of salad and flank steak. We ate from their fingers kneeling by their sides, while they enjoyed a glass of wine and discussed the day's events.

Every thirty minutes or so, one of our Owners would direct one of us to let Tiffany off the trainer for a quick break, and to remove, clean and re-insert the princess plug. We would give her a quick drink, or a quick bite, before getting her all hooked up again. The removal of the princess plug served one purpose only. That it would have to be re-inserted. She would have to accept the invader over and over again. Helping her into her slave mind set.

Eventually, after some TV time, Master and Mistress decided to turn in for the evening. We unhooked Tiffany from the trainer so she could accompany us to the bedroom. She mainly watched as Tamara and I assisted in the bedtime rituals. Turning down the bed, preparing toothbrushes and face clothes and night cream.

Master and Mistress were still in a relaxed mood from the head Tamara and I had performed on them on the couch not long ago.

Soon all was ready and then slipped into bed as we covered them up and they kissed and Mistress lay her head on Master's shoulder and they settled into for the night.

- Off you go slaves. Its been a good day. One cum each before lights out. No jerking off though. Good night.

We all three assembled by the door on our knees, knelt till our noses touched the floor and then turned off the lights and back out of the room.

We each grabbed one of Tiffany's hands, even as they were attached to her belt, and fairly skipped to your room. An orgasm each. And we could essentially pick how!

Master had not said we could unhitch Tiffany so her hands would stay where they were.

Tiffany had obviously had the harder of the days between us and it only seemed fair that we look after her first.

Tamara immediately lay down on our bed, spread her legs and pulled Tiffany don down top of her such that her their chests were together and Tamara could grab her by the hair to lift her head and kiss her. It also left Tiffany on her knees with her ass oh so invitingly pointed to me.

As Tamara locked lips with Tiffany and pushed tongue in to explore, I pushed my cock into her from behind. She moaned into Tamara and pushed her hips back towards me. Some of the lessons were taking hold.

I began long full strokes, not to get me off but to get her off. Tamara lifted Tiffany off her by the shoulders so her tits swung free and immediately captured a nipple.

Given everything that had happened today. The training, the new collar cuffs and belt, the constant itch of the nipple loop pulling on her tits, Tiffany was a giant ball of nerves waiting to explode. So it didn't take long.

It was a full body cum. It started in her nipples and rand down to her pussy that clenched and pulsed on my cock like it was grabbing a lifeline. It lasted a long time as she raised her head and let out an animal groan.

We held her both fore and aft while she recovered. But then I pulled my still raging hard cock out of her still gently spasming pussy and Tamara rolled her onto her back.

Tamara wasted little time repositioning. She knelt over Tiffany such that her own lovely tits hung down in her face, and wiggled her upturned ass before me. I needed little encouragement and I gently pushed my length into her wet pussy.

While I had been here many times, it was still heaven. Tamara was also enjoying it and lowered a nipple such that Tiffany could take it in her mouth.

Both of us were also wound up from the day's activities and from the current situation and it didn't take that many strokes until I knew I was getting close. I muttered under my breath that I was close, to let Tamara ensure she got there too and she did.

An extra little nip from Tiffany, she had heard me too, and Tamara raised her head, arched her back and came with a gusto, clenching around my cock that then caused my knees to buckle slightly as I shot my load in four or five spurts into Tamara.

We held there for a few minutes and we came down from the high. Then Tamara crawled forward cause me to slide out and then I knelt lower such that my cock was in Tiffany's face. She hesitated only a minute before opening up and taking my softening cock into her mouth to clean me up. When I raised up so that my balls were there, she lapped them clean as well.

Meantime, Tamara had taken her place between Tiffany's legs and was lapping at her pussy getting most of the juices and cum cleaned up.

When I was clean, I moved back and Tamara moved up with her legs on both sides of Tiffany's head and lowered her dripping pussy down to her mouth for her cleaning.

I licked at Tiffany's pussy to make sure nothing was left.

When we were all clean we all collapsed onto the bed and I pulled the light sheet over all of us. Sometimes Tamra and I cuddled to keep warm, but we were all comfortable right now and we quickly fell asleep.

Well, two of us did. Tiffany stayed awake longer. Her brain continued to process what had happened today and was trying to deduce just what was changing in her. She fell asleep thinking of how she could do better for her Master tomorrow.

Tomorrow came soon enough. It was a normal day, as were the next couple of days. Getting our Owners out the door, gym and preparation, serving our answers in the evening and another night together on our sleeping platform. Tiffany also had many hours on the trainer. But she never complained.

It was the last full day of Tiffany's week with us that Mistress informed us in the morning at breakfast that we would be hosting a small dinner party, and we should prepare the dining room. We briefly covered the menu and courses and then they were off and we were into the rest of our day.

As Tamara put the last touches to the table, and the flower arrangements, I pulled the fresh buns out of the office. We were already in our uniforms for the evening as we expected the guests at almost anytime. Tamara, looked as sexy as ever in the incredibly revealing French maid outfit complete with shiny collar and cuffs. The 5 inch heels stretched her legs and made her barely covered ass look awesome. The top supported more than covered her gorgeous tits.

I was barefoot (as most slaves should be), and my natural naked state was only broken by my own shiny collar and cuffs and the tiny black thong with the snap on the side.

Tiffany, however, was dressed differently. Or perhaps, had not been dressed differently at all. The shiny chrome collar and cuffs remained, as did the chain connecting her nipples and the small bells attached to the magnificent tits she sports. Her hands were attached behind her back to a chain that hung down from her collar so that they were up and out of the road and caused her chest to be thrust forward. She too sported five inch heels that accentuated her legs and ass.

But she wasn't helping Tamara and me.

The pole was back. Just outside the dining room and centred on the table and obviously the entertainment of art display for the evening.

And Tiffany was mounted on it trying to remain calm and keep those blasted bells on her tits from ringing too much. Her pussy was wet around the intruder and from the situation, and her ass was again plugged with a princess plug.

As Mistress came in to check on everything, she trailer hands over Tiffany's tits, causing both a small gasp and s delightful dingle of the bells.

Mistress came into the kitchen and I quickly sank to my knees. The questions came quickly and I answered just as fast as Mistress wanted the data quickly in a time like this. The main course was resting, the sides were ready, the soup was finished and simmering, the wine was opened and breathing and Tamara had just finished the flowers.

Tamara herself joined me on my knees as the briefing came to a close. At the wave of her hand, we both rose so that we could be inspected by mistress. My ringed and covered cock plumped itself as she grabbed and manhandled my ass cheeks, and Tamara's nipples hardened significantly as Mistress tweeked them with her fingers

- Very good you too.

And she was off to check other things before our guests arrived.

The table was set for six, as instructed, but we did not know who was coming. There was no need of us to know this information. We would serve them as directed, no matter who they were. Our owners had occasionally joked about bringing our old circle of friends over so we could serve them. And we would, that's what slavery to our Owners is about.

But tonight it was, as usual, friends of Master and Mistress.

The first to arrive were a couple we had served many times before. Both were well groomed, fit and obviously in love with each other from the way they held each other's hands, spoke about each other and looked at each other.

They also brought two slaves with them. A boy and a girl. And very black. From the deepest darkest part of Africa black. The man was large and solid and as he removed the trench coat he had worn in public, you could see both his muscles and the shiny cockring that forced his enormous cock and balls out forward.

I'm pretty sure his Owners got him because of his package. It was huge. I had seen it before. In fact I had gagged on it before trying to get as much of it down my throat as possible during one evening's entertainment. Tamara was also familiar having both gagged on it and gasped while trying to ride it. His only name as far as we knew was boy.

He was barefoot, had only black leather cuffs and collar on his well-formed body and his head was shaved. He was on his knees shortly after removing his coat as I put it away.

His sister slave (I didn't really know their relationship) was also the epitome of a black girl. Tremendous breasts and an ass (booty) that seemed to jut out at a gravity defying angle. She was shaved from the neck down and sported a full and amazing afro on her head. Her leather cuffs and collar were white and accentuated both her nudity and her slavery.

She had an amazing mouth, but what slave didn't, and Masters were drawn to both her great rack and that black booty. I have no idea how many times that booty tasted cock and the whip, but my guess was it was substantial.

Our Owners all moved into the living room and as they passed Tiffany, the comments from the guests were immediate and effusive.

- Wow. I didn't know you had acquired a new slave. And this one is a beauty as well. Look at her. She's squirming. It's so delightful.

- And those tits are quite fetching.

And those tits were now being fully evaluated with a hands-on test that caused the bells to jingle and Tiffany to stiffen.

- She is very pretty. And this ass is good, but you really must get it exercised into better shape.

- But tell us, where did you get her and how long have you had her. Is she for sale, I could use some cream for my two black coffees over there.

- Well, she is very new. She kinda fell into our lap and we are helping a friend with her. She's not for sale yet.

- Speaking of sale. Are you attending the latest Academy Auction?

The master had moved so close to Tiffany that she could feel his breath, but actually all she felt was his fingers caressing her pussy lips as they moved around the pole holding her in place. I surmised that if he had kept that up for too long she would have cum right on his hand!

But he didn't. He turned away, back to his host and answered

- We did hear about it, but we are busy and not currently in the market to buy, so we shan't make it.

They moved away and Tiffany saw the boy's large package as he followed his Owners. Her eyes got big. After all it was big! And her eyes didn't get smaller as the beautiful black slave followed him to be by their Owners.

The next to arrive was a Mistress friend of Mistress. They did something together on some committee or another. Nothing a slave really needed to know.

She was attended by her own slave as well. He was a normal sized man (boy) with a brush cut haircut, and who was in very good shape as his vanilla exterior clothes were removed. He wore only a leather pouch thong and a collar on his neck. Some Owners don't like complete genitalia nudity. He followed his Mistress into meet the rest, led by Tamara.

She too was impressed by the new slave on the pole.

- My My. She is very nice. And must be new. You are hiding her from us all! Is she for sale? I'll buy her. I've been thinking on getting a female for some of the tasks around my house. Things even good slave boys find difficult to accomplish satisfactorily. Name your price. I'm good for it!

- Thanks very much. She is new. We're helping a friend out. So not for sale yet. Speaking of sale, are you going to the academy sale?

- Yes. I'll be there. Always in the market for something new.

And there you have it. Slavery means others decide where and with whom you will be. There's only one thing constant for slavery. Keep your Master (or Mistress) at the centre of your universe.

While I was finishing things in the kitchen, Tamara dealt with drinks and the few appetizers laid out, and also found her self head down ass up over the end of the sofa while master played with her pussy and talked about the joys of a female slave to Mistress with the boy slave.

Soon Tamara retuned to the kitchen, slightly flushed and dripping wet, and with the boy in tow. They quickly moved to put the finishing touches, and then it was time for the door again.

Mistress Q, as we had been told to call her, arrived somewhat late, or was it fashionably late, as always. She herself was a stunning woman in a stylish and beautiful cocktail dress. The salve that followed on the end of her leash we had all met before. She was referred to as R.

R was very pretty and also unique. She was petite. Very petite. She stood barely 4'8" tall. She seemed almost childlike. Except for the large pouty cocksucker lips and the large fake tits on her chest. Very large. But then some Owners liked the bimbo look. Cross that with a slutty schoolgirl, and voila. R.

If she ever tired of R, I am sure the market would be ready to move her along to another Owner.

Today she wore her blonde hair in two pigtails from the side of her hair, and she had on a kind of schoolgirl skirt. Of course it covered almost nothing, and her tits were uncovered and magnificent feats of manmade engineering!

Mistress Q also stopped to admire Tiffany in her place of exhibition.

- Now these are nice tits. If you were to make them two sizes bigger I would be very interested.

She continued to fondle them and play with the nipples and their little bells, and Tiffany couldn't help but notice R and her large fake tits on a leash behind her. It had to run through her mind the question about having someone make her get tits like that.

While we finished in the kitchen, Our Owners mingled in the living room all around Tiffany on display.

The Master and Mistress of the black slaves kept them in the living room. Master had his slave girl sitting up on her heels such that her tits were right at his hand height, Owners didn't bend down, slaves bent up) and he fondled, pinched and absentmindedly played with them while holding conversations with the other Owners. His wife kept her large cocked slave right at her side, with his head leaned against her hip while she patted his head.

R stayed on her leash and on her knees beside her Mistress. She also gently and slowly rubber her large tits up and down on Mistress Q's legs., causing her Mistress to pat her head and occasionally fluff her hair.

Soon enough all was ready. I came into the living room and knelt by my Mistress, kissed her shoe and softly reported that all was ready for dinner.

As she made the announcement for everyone to take their seats, we slaves quickly moved to help our Owners to take their seats and to get their wine glass filled for the normal first toast, with us on our knees by our Owners.

Then we scampered back into the kitchen and the serving began.

The courses proceeded smoothly, served by the slaves, and enjoyed by the Owners.

Tiffany remained in her display position and was frequently the topic of conversation. Our Owners discussed her physical attributes, her tits, her nicely toned but still soft belly, her hair, her pretty face, her ass and perhaps how it could use some toning, her pussy and how it continued to drip from the dildo lodged there and her situation. There were several questions about her newness and where she had been found.

Master and Mistress usually demurred simply stating they were helping a friend.

Tiffany, of course, could hear all this. It would both unnerve her and also lead her deeper into her slavery as she was discussed as the property she was.

There was also entertainment. Nothing planned, but thrown together at the suggestions of various owners.

Tiffany was often the source. More than once, one of the visiting slaves was directed over to lick her pussy around the dildo, but to not let her cum. The Black slave girl spent more than 15 minutes wither her nose and tongue up Tiffany's ass, licking and rimming the new slave as the princess plug moved in her delight.

R took her place on her knees before the large cocked black slave and then put on a tit fucking demonstration, running her large tits up and down his pole and lapping at the head of his cock as it came up to her face.

This led to a few minutes of conversation about the size of slaves' cocks and tits, and the relative merits of increasing one's slave's assets.

I had the great pleasure of fucking my black slave sister from behind while we both stood. She was bent over at 90 degrees while I worked her from behind, but mainly the show was her large natural boobs swinging with the banging.

Of course, not one slave climaxed. That wasn't part of the game. Tiffany fared the worst in that regard, as she came close more than once but was denied by the expertness of the slaves working on her.

Soon enough, dinner was over and our owners retired to the living room for more drinks and conversations. Tamara, assisted by the other slaves, ensured the drinks were topped up as requested, while I did some of the immediate cleaning of the table.

Soon all six of us slaves were on our knees, heads on the floor, asses up and pointed to our Owners who sat around the room.

Mistress slowly proceeded down the line of upturned asses and inserted a different coloured princess plugs. Two of us knew the game. The others listened closely, but it wasn't too complicated.

After Mistress had handed out random colour cards to her friends, the game was on. We slaves crawled to the Owners, kissed their feet, then turned to show the colour of the plug, which required ass fully up, head fully down and an arched back.

12