Bringing Home Dessert

Story Info
Loving wife gets to experience what she always craved.
823 words
3.31
96.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell you to wear something nice as I am going to bring company over. You call to get take out so you can take your time fixing yourself up...not that you need much as you have such a natural beauty. I come home and introduce John to you. He is a good looking guy about our age. You think nothing of it as we have people over quite often. We sit down and have dinner and have small talk. John is 6'3 with black hair and is clean cut. He has been great company and really turned on the charm.

You felt very comfortable around him. You kept looking over at me to see if its ok that you are flirting with him a little and you see my approving smile on my face. I told you that I would take care of dessert. After dinner you ask if I forgot to bring dessert. John and I look at each other... No I brought dessert. .John is your dessert! With that John stands up and you see a definite bulge in his pants...

You have told me how you wanted to experience a huge cock sometimes and since we are very secure in our love for each other I wanted to provide that for you. I thought you would deserve something bigger...much bigger. John opens his pants and to your surprise is not wearing underwear...his limb dick falls out but you can't believe your eyes as it is over 8 inches....and still completely limb.

I ask you to take care of our guest and have your dessert. You get on your knees and begin to suck and lick on his dick. It tastes very sweat and perfect mixture of little salty taste. His dick grows in your mouth and you can't even have the whole thing in... but it keeps growing! At the sight of this I begin to take my pants off as well and start rubbing my hard dick so you can see me as well. I begin to reach under your little summer dress and glad to find out that you just shaved and have a completely smooth pussy...I begin to rub your pussy.

You can't keep John in your mouth, it has now grown too large. Larger then you ever seen... and you do good just having his head in your mouth. You keep sucking on him; doing such good job that John had to lie down right there on the floor as his legs were getting weak.

You are on all 4 and I am licking and sucking your pussy slowly starting at your ass and going lower up to your clit. I want to be sure I get to taste you again as after monster cock is done with you your pussy will be sore for days. That huge cock is getting you so hot. Me licking and fingering you is about to bring you over the edge. I apply a lot of lube in your pussy to help with the penetration. You are about to cum and I stop.

I tell you to sit on his dick...this is the first time I see you hesitant about fucking. Slowly you move up to him and sit on his huge cock. Your pussy lips now touch that monster. I am right there and you smile at me...with my approving look you slowly lower yourself on him. You are watching me jerk off while that huge cock is filling every part of your pussy...you begin to tremble.

I caress your clit while you slowly let him enter you. I can see you are about to cum, so I stop massaging your clit. Hold on little one...not yet. The feeling is so intense, your body is being torn in two. You can't go all the way down on him as it hits the wall of your pussy and you almost cum right there. I kiss you softly...and whisper...cum for me.

You begin to fuck him little harder now. Our eyes are locked on each other as you let out a moan as the orgasm goes from your pussy all over your whole body. You almost collapse and hold on to me real tight. With all this John can't hold out any longer and cums hard. His cum shoots in your insight and you swear it goes all the way up to your throat. You cum again...harder this time... both of you moan. I have been rubbing my hard dick and shoot my load on your breasts a few sec later. You are still riding his monster dick and you cum again feeling my hot cum running down your nipples as I lick them. You stay there impaled by John and hold on to my thigh. ..We stay like this for a few seconds - everyone spent... I kiss you softly and caress your face... Did you enjoy your dessert?