Bringing out the Inner Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to know if I am as horny as you are for his huge cock?" Lynn giggles and Gemma nods. "Yes I am! I'd love to touch it right now. I want to grab it, massage it, knead it, play with this big cock, even jerk it off!"

"No way!" Gem giggles in reaction.

"Oh she doubts me, Gem thinks I am lying Johnny!" Lynn says mock hurt. "Let me show you Gem, I'll show you I mean it."

The brunette kneels down between the nerd's legs, forcing them open, which makes his hairy leg touch Gemma's, who blushes at the contact. Lynn grabs John's cock and starts to massage and slowly pump it.

"See? I am not lying!" She licks her lips as Gemma stares at the scene, rubbing her legs together, totally wet. "Oh fuck, this is... HOT! I mean, it is so hot to have a real BIG dick on my hands! Look Gem, I can't cover it all, even using both hands!" She starts to jerk off Johnny.

John moans and closes his eyes. Then he suddenly opens them with a large smile and says.

"Wait! I am the one who had the lowest card, so Gem was supposed to ask me a question or make me do a dare, not Lynn." He chuckles. "So, Gem broke the rules. She has to pay a price... Gem has to do what Lynn is doing!"

"Oh yes... we are so drunk!" Lynn giggles and grabs Gemma's hands, slowly guiding her to the floor. "Come on sore looser... you did a mistake and you have to pay the dare!"

Gem babbles something but soon she is kneeling by Lynn's side. Her small pale hands slide on John's hairy legs, up to his full balls then up to his cock. Lynn gives way and soon the blonde is the one holding his dick and masturbating it slowly.

Gem can't speak. She is mesmerized by the massive member. Gem jerks him off a bit, slowly, no steady pace, as if testing the hardness and the pulsating power of John's Dick. The blonde is amazed, she hardly hears Lynn speak. John's cock throbs at Gem's touch, showing how horny he is. This is his dream come true. He has masturbated a hundred times picturing this scene, Gemma kneeling and giving him a handjob.

"Ok, time for another draw!" Lynn hands Gemma a card and offers John the deck, taking her own card.

John Johnson gets a King, Gem a 10 and Lynn finally loses and gets a 4.

"Well, well, you finally lose!" John smiles at Lynn. "Tell me the truth... do you deep throat Lynn? And if so, how do you do it?" Gemma giggles at your lewd question, she thinks it is very funny and is not offended at all.

"Yes I do deep throat, you know, I didn't like to suck cock before, but that was until I met my first BIG cock, it was not that big if compared to you Johnny, but... it was hot!" Lynn answers in a casual tone and Gemma's eyes grow wide, she is obviously getting excited with the dirty talk. "And about how I do it... gosh, it is hard to explain, I mean, there are so many details! How could I tell you all about it?" she ponders.

"It is hard to describe a blowjob!" Gem giggles repeating Lynn's words. "Hard and blowjob in the same sentence, it is so funny!" She giggles in a rather dumb way.

"You are right Gem... describing is so hard! I guess I could show you how I do it!" Lynn giggles and kneels down between John's legs. "Since you are the only guy here I'll have to show it on your cock, is it ok Johnny?"

"Yeah. Sure!" His cock throbs as he feels Gemma's hand absent mindedly stroking his pole."I mean... since it s part of the game, I suppose it is ok. Its not like a real blowjob in a date, just a part of the game after all."

"Ok then!" Lynn winks and starts to swallow his cockhead. Gemma is still stroking the hard member and she feels her friend's lips touch her fingers as Lynn swallows several inches of John's dick. "HUMMMMM! Delicious! Your cock tastes so good, the best I've ever had."

"Uh... thanks!" John has a hard time speaking with the amazing blowjob he is getting, Lynn's expert mouth sucks his member wetly, she gives head like a pro! "Oh yeas Lynn. If this was a real blowjob, i would totally love it."

"HUMMMM!" Lynn moans to Gemma. "You should really taste it Gem, your nerdy friend is a stud!" The brunette starts to suck in earnest, her lips touch Gem's hand more and more and force the blonde to move her fingers increasingly to the base of John's cock.

John Johnson leans back, smiling. The hairy nerd feels great. It is the best oral sex he ever had.

"She really likes it Johnny, it looks... hot!" Gemma says staring at Lynn's bobbing head, the blonde starts to casually rub her clit, not even noticing she is doing it.

"Yeah - she does seem to like it Gem." John agrees.

"I never sucked a big cock..." Gemma moans, watching the sexy scene in front of her.

"Too bad you didn't lose this last draw or I could have dared you to do it." He jokes and Gemma giggles.

"Bad Johnny! You'd make your married best friend suck your big dick?" Gem giggles. "Bad Johnny!"

It is quite obvious that, despite the jokes and the playful tone of Gemma's answer, the married blonde ‎is very excited about the idea of having such a massive pole in her mouth. She can't stop staring as John's cock throbs more and more.

"You'd love it Gem!" Lynn laughs, taking the pole out of her lips and pointing it to the married girl. She even waves it at Gem, as if daring her to suck it too. "Come, on, don't you want to try it? A BIG cock, I mean, a REALLY big one! Wouldn't you do it if I dared you to?"

I-I never tried ... not with a cock that big...I mean... well, it'd be a... a difficult dare!" Gemma nods blushing.

Lynn sucks faster and harder until she pushes Gemma's hand away, she is deep throating John's massive member, and this is no mean feat!

"Oh God! Hum!" John Johnson moans in pleasure. "Lynn... that feels so good! I might end up cumming!"

"Hummm!" The brunette slides her head up, letting his cock go. "That's how I deep throat!" she says casually. ‎ "New round!"

"Oh God... OK." He is still shivering in the afterglow of the hot brunette's blowjob.

Lynn draws a 7, Gem draws an Ace and John gets a 2.

"Ok." Gemma looks at the other two players a bit worried. "Johnny, a question... w-will you ever tell anyone what we done here? Like, let's say, if I suck your cock... will you tell anyone?"

She sounds a bit worried. It is clear that she is actually considering doing it and even drugged it is till important to her to keep her good girl image.

"No, of course not! I would never do that." John shakes his head. "And even if i did, no one would believe me anyway. Everyone - including me - knows you are a good girl Gem. no one thinks you are some cock loving blowjob slut. The last thing anyone would ever say about you is something like 'Gemma is a cum whore who sucks off cocks'."

"Ok then... I was a bit worried, but... I guess it is ok. I like this game!" she giggles dumbly. "I guess it is ok if I do... I do some wild stuff if no one will ever know about it."

"Ok, your cards!" Lynn says handing you the cards

"Wait! I already got a 2, and Gem an Ace." John says. "We still didn't play that round."

"Yes we did, Gem used the round to ask you a question Johnny!" Lynn giggles.

"Oh yeah, whether I would tell anyone if she was some sort of tittyfucking cocksucking slut." He nods "I forgot, maybe too much to drink!" He laughs

"That's right, it was truth or dare, you did answer the truth, no one will ever know about what we did tonight." Lynn agrees. "No one needs to know if she sucked you cock and swallowed your cum or got on all fours and took your big manly dick up her ass, and no one needs to know if, let's say,... if she rode your big cock until she came, that she is a big titted cheating whore. No one will know about it!"

"Good, I don't want people to know it!" Gem nods relieved.

John Johnson smiles as they all draw again.

This time‎ Lynn gets an 8, John a 9 and Gemma gets a 7.

"Ok Johnny, truth or dare for Gem?" Lynn looks at the well hung nerd excited, she is nervous as if she can't wait any longer, she wants him to take control of his dream girl, the big titted married Gemma, and use her like the whore she is.

"Truth." John' smile grows wider. "It looks like you have a thing for big cocks." He grabs his dick and points it to Gem, who gasps and blushes, giggling nervously. "So Gem, looks like I get to ask you... do you want me to fuck your mouth and cum all over your face?"

"Bad Johnny!" She laughs. "Well, since I have to tell the truth... yes, I-I am very curious about it, I mean, Lynn said big cock are different a-and I never had one in my mouth... and I-I guess she is telling the truth, so... yes, I do! I'm very curious about what it'd be like to have your cock in my mouth and you cumming all over my face, but we are friends, just friends, and we can't do that!"

Lynn claps her hands giggling in joy at Gemma's confession. John Johnson nods, smiling. He is extremely excited to see his proper and bashful married friend confessing she wants to give him head and get a facial.

"Poor Gem... she never had a big cock... and you have the largest one in the company Johnny! That's very callous of you... not offering your big fat and delicious dick for Gem to suck!" Lynn says pretending to feel bad for Gemma and to be annoyed with John. "Like, shame on you!" the brunette hands new cards to all three players. "You say you are her best friend, but don't really care about her... if you were a good friend you'd allow her to suck your cock right now!"

Gemma looks at Lynn, then at John, she is a bit confused. It was not what she meant but... it kind of rings true! Her card is a 4.

"So, you are saying Lynn, that I should just look at Gem and say 'Hey Gem, you are my friend and i know you need to suck a big cock, come here and put mine in your mouth!' and then say 'Gem, please kneel down and I will let you do that.' I can't do that, we are just friends, nothing more!" John says looking offended. He looks at his card, a 3.

"Yes you should Johnny. "Lynn says sounding annoyed. "You would offer your cock to her, that's what a good friend would do!" Lynn nods and looks at her card, an 8. "It looks like I won and you lose Johnny."

"Yes, it does." John shrugs. "So, what now? A question or a dare?"

"A dare, and you better not back away. I mean it!" Lynn says in an assertive tone. "I want you to start being a good friend for real and let Gem suck your dick. Ask her to give you head Johnny. Poor Gem needs your big cock up her throat!"

"I-it is ok Johnny, i-if you don't want to..." Gemma starts to babble a bit flushed, staring at your erect pole.

"No. No Gem, Lynn is right. I need to be a good friend." He says pretending to be ashamed of himself. "Go ahead, kneel down Gem. I owe it to you. And I lost the dare anyway."

"Oh you are so lucky Gem! to have a friend like Johnny who is so hung and is ready to fuck your mouth and pussy and ass... " Lynn guides a very unsure Gem down to the floor, making her kneel down facing her nerdy friend's cock. "Like, now that he is willing to be a good friend you two can do it anywhere! In his car, on his bed... you can even do it at work, under his desk!" She giggles.

"Yes we could do it at work..." Gemma repeats looking dazed, it is weird for her, but her horniness is too much to endure. "I could suck Johnny's cock under his desk." She repeats and kisses his pole, her delicate chin touching the hairy balls.

"Hummm! That's is a nice kiss Gem." John smiles as his hands reach down and caress her blonde hair. Gem giggles and licks all over the shaft. "And I agree, I could let you suck me off at work anytime, I swear I'll be a good friend from now on and fuck your mouth whenever I can."

"Oh my! This looks beautiful, a true show of friendship! And what a big cock!" Lynn says. "I have to get a picture of it..." she takes her cell phone and points to your pole, but then looks annoyed. "Damn! it is out of battery, can I borrow your i-phone Gem?"

"Sure." Gemma nods, rubbing the cockhead to her lips, still a bit confused, but loving the warm touch.

"Ok, here it is." The brunette takes it from Gemma's purse. "I'll get the pics from your i-phone later. And don't worry, your face will not show on these!" Lynn lies and starts to take pictures from an angle that Gemma's arm would reach, in a position she doesn't show the married woman's arm, but shows Gem's face and John's big cock.

Gemma is unaware of her devious actions, she starts to swallow the tip and Lynn takes her friend's right hand, raising it a bit.

"I'm so happy for you!" Lynn says, holding Gemma's hand in a gesture of fake gentleness.

"Thanks!" Gem giggles with just the tip of her geek friend ion her lips, her tongue swirling over it. The i-phone is now very close to their holding hands and it looks like Gem is taking the pictures herself.

"This is a beautiful friendship!" Gemma is now sucking Johnny off, still slowly, since she is not used to a cock of his size, but she is eagerly learning how to handle such a monster.

"You know, what really turns me on when I'm sucking cock?" Gem shakes her head with her mouth full of thick dick. "To hear the guy dirty talk to me, like, as if I was a total whore and he is abusing me!" Lynn giggles as Gemma speeds up the pace. She is now conquering the seventh inch inside her mouth. "Why don't you talk dirty to Gem Johnny? So we can see if she enjoys it too?"

Lynn puts the I-phone in video mode and again holds Gem's hand up, to make it look like the blonde is filming it herself.

"Hum Gem, you look like such a total slut with my cock in your mouth."John chuckles in pleasure as he verbally abuse the hot woman who gave him blue balls for years. "You are such a cheap little whore... the company cocksucker!" John reaches down and begin playing with his friend's tits,‎ squeezing, bouncing, pinching and enjoying the feel of the large D-cups he always lusted for. "You stupid big titted little cocksucking cunt."

The blonde gives head like a mad woman, much faster and harder than Lynn, even if her technique is not as well trained. She gags and coughs at times, but Gemma is doing her best to deep throat her ugly friend.

John isn't really sure if Gemma is even listing, she is so intent on sucking his cock he doubts she can pay attention to anything else.

"Fuck yes you slut, take it deeper you dumb bitch!" the hairy man is panting, he is so excited it looks like he is about to explode in a massive orgasm.

John is ugly and geeky, so he doesn't really scores with the girls, and never in his life had he managed to fuck a girl half as hot as Gem, she is cute and has a killer body. On top of it, he has been hiding his desire for his big titted married friend for years!

Lynn stops filming and giggles in glee. She feels victorious and avenged. The brunette moves to the couch, taking Gemma's place while she is on the floor, kneeling between John's hairy legs and being fed his impressive member. Lynn's smile swells when she sees the way Gemma hungrily slobbers over Johnny's pole, licking, slurping and eagerly sucking it.

"Well, I guess you two are too busy to draw cards..." Lynn jokes. "...so I'll do it for you!"

The slutty brunette shows their cards, but Gemma never looks at hers, nor does John at his. The hairy nerd smiles as he watches Gem's eyes closed in pleasure, moaning as she takes his cock deep into her mouth. The cards turn out a 6 for both Gem and John, while Lynn gets a Jack.

"I am in a winning streak!" Lynn laughs as Gemma tries hard to let go of John's cock, but is unable to remove her lips from the manly pole. "Stop it Gem, the dare is done, ok? You look like a whore sucking off her John! Well, maybe you ARE a whore sucking off your john!" she jokes.

Johnny chuckles as Gemma moves her head back, letting the pole go off her mouth with a sense of loss, she is so horny she can barely think, she feels her cunt on fire and her mind is so clouded she can't realize she is doing something wrong.

"Well, you two had drawn sixes... I guess I'll have to come up with something that will include you two." Lynn shrugs. "I want to sit on the sofa with you, but since it only holds two... I want Gem to sit on John's lap!"

Lynn giggles and helps the busty blonde up. Gem is very confused, but she kind of understands that since both she and John lost, the dare must include both of them. Lynn sits by Johnny's side. The sofa holds two very comfortably, but three won't fit on it.

Gemma turns her body away from john, just on her panties. The full plump butt engulfs the sexy underwear inside the fleshy cheeks.

She tries to sit down, but as hard as she tries, her best friend's dick pokes at her cunt all the time! John helps her, using his hands on her hips to guide her, but his hands always slide up and end at the bottom of her tits when she tries to wiggle her ass into a good position.

Not to mention that she is not able to properly sit and face Lynn and John, get her cards nor look at her friends while playing. It is a rather awkward and uncomfortable position to play the card game!

Gemma finally looks up to John's face, after a few minutes of rubbing her panty clad cunt to his pole as she tried to find the right position to sit on his lap. She is giggling, still not able to fully grasp what she is doing, but she is also blushing, which means she understands deep down that this is lewd.

"Wait Gem... this isn't working. You'll not be able to get the cards like this." Lynn says looking like she is thinking of a solution. "Ok Gemma, straddle John's lap, I'll hold the deck so we all will be facing each other!"

"You mean, I sit on his lap... facing him?"

"Of course silly, this way you'll still be within your dare and we all can look at each other's face as we play."

"J-Johnny, I mean, do you think i-it is ok?" Gemma asks confused, wanting her best friend to help her decide what to do, since she can't do it herself.

"Well, sure... it's just a game." He nods, as if it was no big deal. John has a hard time keeping a cool face while his hot drunk friend looks for his advice sitting topless in front of him.

"Ok then!" Gemma moves to straddle John's lap, facing him.

Her large tits are pressed to his hairy chest as she tries to find a comfortable fit on his crotch. Again John's dream girl, his big titted married friend, is rubbing her snatch against his member. She is panting, excited, her nipples are so hard they point up to his lips!

Even if she is still wearing her panties, Gemma is unable to escape the touch of his cock against her pussy. The lacy panty gives way a bit and Johnny's cockhead enters her cunt half an inch as she tries to find a good position. The lacy underwear feels like an itchy Condon!

Gemma feels the material entering her. She gives up trying to move her hips to escape his dick. Trying to move around for a position where she'd not be rubbing her clit to his shaft only made her rub and wiggle her slit against his cock in all possible positions - especially because Johnny's 'help' actually prevents her from moving the slit away from the hard member tip.

She just stands on her knees, trying not to lower her hips or she'll end up forcing the cock even deeper into her pussy with the panty in-between. John's shaft is so hard it is directly up, poking at Gemma's snatch. But since she has her hips high now the tip just rubs at the pink entrance, not able to penetrate her at all.

"Ok... draw!" Lynn says before Gemma is able to complain. John sees his married friend draw a card and basically stop care about the intimate position they are in.

Gem finally wins, she gets an Ace. John gets a 2 and Lynn a 5. Gemma tries to think of something to ask John, but she feels quite uneasy because of the way his member wedges into her cunt, the lace makes it all itchy!

"God, I wish this panty didn't itch that much!" Gemma says to herself as she thinks.

"Well, you've heard her Johnny!" Lynn immediately says. "Off with her panties!"