Bringing the Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You caress the inside of her thighs then bring your fingers to her sex and pull it open. Intoxicating is the only word for what you can smell: a mixture of perspiration, her own body's scent and the rich spiciness of her excitement.

Ayu squirms a little and you decide there's no rush. Maybe she should get a dose of her own medicine. You bring your lips closer, your breath hot against her most sensitive spot. She's glistening with her excitement, red and swollen. You want to dive straight in and taste her, she smells so strong and delicious, but instead you start to kiss the inside of one thigh and then another. You dart your tongue out, flicking it across the smoothness of her skin, tasting the clean, fresh saltiness of her perspiration.

Ayu gasps and squirms as you take your time paying special attention on her thighs. The intense smell of her and the saltiness is teasing you as much as it is her.

Soon it gets too much for her and she reaches down and grabs you by the hair, pulling your face in between her legs. Your mouth ends up flush against the stickiness there and you open your lips and dart out your tongue.

Ayu gasps. You lick her, once, getting your first clear taste of her. She tastes incredible, and it's like someone has opened a mainline right down to your dick. If you were rock hard before, you're diamonds now. You touch the tip of your tongue to her now-engorged clit and flick at it. This time she cries out, but it's strangled as she bites down on her lip to stop herself.

You smile to yourself, pleased by such an extreme reaction. You flatten your tongue against her clit, amazed at how hard it is. Ayu is obviously as turned on as you are. Her fingers entwine in your hair and you feel her body tremble as you continue to lap at her, getting an even richer taste than before. It's almost overpowering, the intense scent and taste of her making your head reel. You return to licking her, softly now, realising that she's probably so sensitive that too much would be painful rather than pleasurable. You run your fingers across her pelvis, fluttering them against her moist skin, wanting to tease her.

But Ayu has other ideas. She lets go of your hair and pushes your hands away as she scissors her legs and traps your head between her thighs. There's just barely enough space to breathe, but it doesn't matter. You're far too into it now to worry too much about the pain of your head being in her vice-like grip.

You're forced to breathe through your nose as you let your tongue dance across her. Sucking her clit into your mouth, you press your tongue against it. She's getting even wetter, her fresh juices blisteringly hot. You squeeze her clit between your lips and graze it lightly with your teeth.

This time Ayu does cry out. You pray that the sound of the shower's water sluicing against the tiles is enough to mask it.

Her thighs grip you harder and you feel as though you might black out. There's only one thing you can do, you realise: make her come. And so you redouble your efforts, alternating between sucking and flicking at her clit with your tongue.

Ayu's trembling grows stronger, almost epileptic. She grows even hotter against your mouth, her clit harder still, throbbing. And then she's coming, her legs shaking and almost lifting her off the edge of the bath as she cries out with a series of strangled cries like an animal in pain. Then her body shudders, her legs go slack and you're released from her grip. You fall back onto your butt on the tiles, sucking in the water-logged air. You don't have time to recover: Ayu has already got to her trembling feet and is lifting you up. She kisses you, hard, hungrily, her tongue piercing into your mouth. The taste of her kiss is almost saltier than she was between her legs, and you feel yourself go weak at the knees. You'd collapse if she wasn't holding you up.

She breaks the kiss, smiles at you as she shakes her head. "That was amazing," she says. "It's a crime you don't have a girlfriend."

You're standing there, still gasping, as Ayu gently but firmly pushes you out of the door. "I'd better finish up here before your mom gets angry at me for using all the hot water."

The door closes on your face and you wonder what the hell just happened. But you've got a more pressing problem. You're almost sick with excitement, your dick painfully hard and aching for release.

You stumble to your room and throw yourself on your bed, tearing your pants off. Your dick is in your hand seconds later and you start pumping at it like you're trying to kill yourself. There's no teasing yourself or drawing out the pleasure this time: all you need and want is a release from this horrible pressure and tension.

You start groaning as you feel yourself quickly reaching that tipping point, and so you don't notice the door opening. Then you realise someone is in your room and your hand flies off your dick, your heart pumping like crazy.

It's not your mother, thank fuck. It's Ayu. Straight out of the shower, she's sopping wet, her hair slick against her head and neck, her breasts bare and dripping. She's wearing the towel around her waist like before.

You start to sit up, stuttering an apology, but she already kneeling beside the bed and pushing you down onto your back with one hand. She gazes at you, her eyes glassy.

"Sorry," she says. "I realised I was being really selfish. Here, let me help." Then she leans down and engulfs your dick in her mouth.

The feeling of hot wetness that surrounds you is utterly incredible. Ayu wastes no time, lapping at the base of your cock with her tongue, her hand stroking across your length. She takes the entirety of you into her throat without gagging, then lets it slip back out, slimy with her saliva. She plays her tongue across the head, the tip delving into the eye of your cock and lapping at the almost constant stream of precum spilling from you. Then she takes you back inside her mouth, just far enough that the head is resting on her tongue. The speed of her stroking increases, and with it the intensity of your pleasure. Your head is filled with a blinding white light as you start to come, and Ayu gasps, but leaves your dick in her mouth. A tsunami of semen spurts out across the length of her hot tongue and her throat contracts as she tries to swallow as much as she can. But it's too much and some comes spilling out the side of her mouth.

At last you stop coming and your dick grows soft. You push her away gently, your dick now far too sensitive, and she lets it pop out of her mouth.

She looks up to you from beneath her dark lashes. Her eyes glisten, the smile on her lips almost saturnine.

"It tastes even better hot," she says.

She gets up and wipes the white streak at the side of her lips into her mouth, then turns and walks off without another word, leaving you lying there, still trembling with the aftershocks of your orgasm and dazed by the speed and intensity of what just happened.

With the muted hissing of the shower in your ears you fall into a half-sleep..

Suddenly a beep from outside wakes you up. You jump off the bed and go out into the corridor just as Ayu comes barging out of her room pulling on her tracksuit top. Her hair is still wet and she apologises as she leaps down the stairs two steps at a time.

She's pulling on her shoes while you're still making your way down the stairs. There's another beep, louder and more insistent this time, and Ayu turns as she laces up her final shoe. "Sorry. I've gotta go," she says. "See you tonight I guess?"

The beeping becomes rhythmic and Ayu shouts out, "Oh shut up! I'm coming!" then she's out through the front door and sprinting across your front lawn to the minibus.

You stand there and watch the minibus pull away. Suddenly bereft, you slink back inside the house to have breakfast by yourself.

Luckily, you've got a ton of stuff to do today, and wrapped up in all your little errands in the city you don't really have much time to obsess over Ayu or what happened until you're on your way home.

What exactly did happen? Was it just some very dedicated teasing on her part? How does she feel about you? All those stories of the two of you when you were kids... you guess you were pretty clueless back then. Maybe you're still clueless, Like Ayu says.

It's all too confusing so you give up. But as you pull in to the driveway of your house you feel your heart beating faster with excitement. Ayu should already be home and you can't wait to see her again.

But when you let yourself in your mother is waiting for you. She doesn't look happy.

"Did something happen between you and Ayu?" she demands, her eyes accusatory.

You put down your stuff and start babbling. Did your mother hear the two of you this morning or something? Is that what all this is about? But somehow you don't think she'd be all that mad about it. In fact, she seemed to have been trying to get the two of you together... shouldn't she be happy?

You ask her what the problem is.

Her face slides from anger into worry. "Ayu came back and early and picked her stuff up this afternoon while you were out. She says she'll be staying somewhere else tonight."

You heart feels suddenly icy. Shit. Something must have happened. Was it something you said? You stand there, wracking your brains, replaying everything that happened in your head, trying to find something that might have triggered her to leave.

Your mother notices the look on your face and she sighs and doesn't press the matter any further. "She was a nice girl, too. So polite. She thanked us for everything and left us some cookies. Have one if you like... they're in the kitchen."

You stick your head inside and see a little bowl on the kitchen table. Just like your mother said, cookies.

You decide the cookies can go fuck themselves and go upstairs. You suddenly have no appetite.

-

The next day you have no energy. You just hang around the house, feeling like doing nothing. The air feels like a grey, suffocating blanket. Your mind keeps slipping back to Ayu, no matter how hard you try to distract yourself.

Ayu. So it really had just been a bunch of elaborate teasing. She really hadn't changed from the little pigtailed girl who had been such a mischievous troublemaker. All the times you stood up for her. Well, she'd called you a nice guy, right? And everyone knows what that means...

Well, it's all over now, anyway. Today's the day of her match, and then tomorrow it'll be back east for her. You'll forget her in time. Anyway, she was a bit too tall and a bit too intense for you. Maybe a nice easy going girly-girl is more your type.

Then you remember how Ayu looked, glistening with sweat, her black hair plastered back, her dark eyes swimming, her lips half-opened with that lazy sexiness she had... the feel of her mouth around you.

Oh fuck, who are you kidding? You were dumb and fell in love with her. It was probably the plan all along. She was probably expecting you to rush off to the game and make a fool of yourself by professing your love for her. Then she and her friends would have been able to have a good laugh at your expense.

You're glad you didn't give her the satisfaction.

You take yourself downstairs and find those cookies of hers in the kitchen. You're feeling hungry all of a sudden. Well, the jokes on her. She's probably expecting you to turn up at any moment to the match but you'll be here, eating her cookies.

You pull the plastic wrap off and start eating them with violent satisfaction. You've eaten four when you notice there's something in the bowl underneath them.

It's a piece of folded paper.

You take it out and wonder whether you should read it or just tear it up. Well, what difference does it make now? Even if it is just a joke at your expense, she's not around to laugh at you.

You open it. It's on surprisingly girly stationery, with hearts and puppies. There's quite a lot written there in a small, curvy handwriting. You sigh and start to read.

Hey,

I hope you enjoyed the cookies! I didn't bake them myself, of course... you remember that time we tried to bake cookies and I left the mittens in the oven and they caught fire? Your mom was really angry. Well, I didn't want to make her angry this time so I just bought these.

But I guess you don't want to read about cookies. I'm sorry for running out on you. I'm a coward at heart. Truth is, I couldn't bare to see you again...

You stop reading. There's a pain in your chest. Also, she spelled 'bear' as 'bare'. You decide you have to read the whole thing and keep going.

...the coach really chewed me out for making everyone late, and then doing really badly at the training session. I guess I was just distracted. So I decided to stay away. I feel bad for doing it, but the truth is... man, it's hard to write this down. Truth is, I think I've fallen for you. I knew that if I stayed one more night at your place that I wouldn't be able to resist fucking your brains out...

Somehow you manage to hold on to the letter and keep reading.

...and if that happened there's no way I could concentrate on the game. I hope you can forgive me for just rushing out like that. I can't wait to see you at the match. I just know that having you there to support me I'll play the best game ever. So don't be late! Remember it starts at 11.30.

Love, Ayu

Your hands are trembling as you drop the letter and look up at the clock on the wall.

11.45. And it's a fifteen minute drive to the university.

You throw your coat and shoes on, race out the front door and fall flat on your ass on the driveway. Then you get up, fumble with your car-keys, leap into the driver's seat and pull out into the street right in front of an oncoming car. There's a screech of braking tires and rampant honking, but it barely registers. You shift into drive and then you punch your foot down on the accelerator.

It's usually a fifteen minute drive to the University, but you make it in nine. Luckily, you know where the sports centre is and you park as close to the entrance as you can, extremely badly. But you don't care about that. There's only one thing on your mind.

You run inside, flashing them the family and friends supporters pass at the front. The sound of shoes squeaking against the court surface and the shouts and cheering of the spectators leads you to the match. You see that the bleachers are almost full, but as you glance this way and that for an empty spot as close to the game as possible, you notice the scoreboard.

The game is onto its third set and almost finished. They're tied one set each, but Ayu's team is down ten points.

You find a spot. It's not such a popular position since it's on the visitor's side, but it's perfect for you. You scan the court, looking for Ayu. Then you spot her. Her team is returning the rally, and one of the girls in the back row sets it up. It's a desperate set, but Ayu is underneath it in a flash and almost lifts it over the net. Like she said, volleyball is not just all about spiking. The opposing team is caught off-foot by the slow ball - it almost seems to be floating - but one of their setters falls on one knee and manages to set it up neatly just above the net. Their right-side hitter is on top of it a moment later, spiking it hard down into the front row. It's a brutal spike and it leaves Ayu and her team scrambling. The middle blocker is closest and she throws herself underneath it, but the bump goes wild. The libero's set is more desperation than anything else, the ball going up high and to one side. Ayu has to change direction to get under it, and she throws herself into the air off her left foot. She spikes the ball with a bit of spin and it finds a tiny gap in the opposing team's defence. There's a roar from the crowd and you join it. But then the sharp shrill of the whistle indicating the scoring of a point is followed by a quick series of them. You're not sure what it means, but the crowd starts to murmur. Then you see that Ayu is on the ground, clutching her right leg. She seems to be in pain.

You're off the bleachers in a heartbeat and running down to the court. There are a few half-hearted motions to stop you, but when Ayu sees you and says something they let you past.

"Damn, damn, damn," she says, rubbing at her leg. Her coach pushes her hands away as the team doctor examines it. Ayu looks up at you. Her eyes are hard and for a moment you think she's angry with you, but it quickly melts away. She suddenly looks fragile and disappointed, but somehow relieved as well.

"Slept in, huh?" she says. Lying back on her hands with her legs stretched out in front of her, you're reminded again of just how tall she is. "Well, you came just in time to see me an absolute fool of myself." She grimaces as the doctor manipulates her leg, and reaches out for you with her hand. You don't hesitate. You kneel at her side and take it in your own. Her hand feels strangely cold and you squeeze it.

You're about to explain what happened when Ayu's teammate Michi appears beside you. She looks from Ayu's pain-filled face to the doctor at her leg to you kneeling beside her and places her hands on her hips and whistles. "Well, that's that, I guess." She turns to you. "Where have you been? She's been looking for you everywhere. We really needed you earlier, Mr. Good-luck Charm. We've been getting our asses kicked out there."

Good-luck charm? You notice Ayu is glaring at Michi, but her glare is quickly replaced by a grimace as the doctor applies ice to the leg. The smile on Michi's face is almost evil. "You mean to say you never told him his nickname?" She looks back at you. "I guess she was embarrassed about it after all. You're all she's been talking about lately, that stuff you used to get up to as kids. Well, I guess even luck gives out. We're all out of subs, so we'll have to forfeit."

"No," says Ayu suddenly. "We haven't come this far to forfeit."

Michi laughs. "There's no way you can keep playing," she says.

Ayu's eyes are hard with determination. "Just watch me."

She talks to the coach and the doctor. There's some muttering between the two of them and then the coach nods his head.

"But if it gives you any more pain," he says. "I'm forfeiting. I can't lose you for next season over some stupid heroism."

Ayu nods. The doctor gets busy strapping her leg. After a while Ayu stands up with your help and walks about on it. Then she gives a bounce or two. Her eyes flicker when she lands the second time and you realise she's still in some pain, but doing her best to hide it.

The coach touches your shoulder and you nod. You turn to leave the court when Ayu takes your hand.

"Thank you," she says, her dark eyes glistening. "I knew you wouldn't let me down. You never have."

You decide not to return to the bleachers but stand a little way back from the edge of the court. No one seems to want to stop you.

The game starts again. Ayu's team goes down another two points, but then they seem to find their rhythm again. A spike from the left side attacker gives them their first point, and then Ayu floats another one just over the net. It's a bit tentative, but it seems to restore her confidence and the match returns to its usual high-speed return of rally after rally.

Ayu seems to be everywhere on the court at once, digging spikes one moment, blocking and dumping the next. The roar of the visitor's supporters start to drown out the much larger home side as Ayu's team rallies and pulls out play after amazing play.

Then the final whistle sounds. Ayu's team ends up losing, but only by four points.

As the team leaves the court, tired but not defeated, Michi slaps Ayu a resounding thump on the back.

"You managed a quadruple-double out there," she says. "We might have gone down, but at least you stopped us from embarrassing ourselves." Then she notices you and that evil smile returns. "But I guess it's Mr. Good-luck Charm I should be thanking, huh?" She grabs you under the arms and seems determined to lift you up off your feet and carry you away, but Ayu takes hold of her arm before she can.