Briseis Ch. 04

Story Info
A Roman slave girl finds herself fucked like a common whore.
3k words
4.32
67.2k
27

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Briseis looked nervously at the locked door.

"I can't get this morning out of my mind, dear Briseis." He grinned, sadistically. "Are you certain you've never rode a horse before?" Briseis really had just planned on leaving before he woke up, but when she awoke next to the man she had wanted for years, she felt suddenly weak. Might as well use him for what he was good for, she thought. So, she had sucked his cock, and then ridden him, until they were both satisfied. Really, she was not proud of her actions, but she had justified it because the same man had used her so thoroughly the night before. He had looked at her like she was crazy, but she didn't care one bit at the time. Now, he was eyeing her like she was a sentient piece of meat, and impatiently waiting for her response.

She smiled at him, all thorns and roses. "Only you, Master Lucius Junius. I still can't help but still *gulp* ...adore you." She tried to hide her fear, but knew he could see it, as clearly as a sign around her neck.

Lucius Junius could indeed see her fear, which intrigued him, on a woman who was not known as a meek slave. He grabbed her by the waist, and drew her in for a deep kiss, again seeking out her delightful tongue. Even more delightful was pressing her lovely body against his, now anchoring her by her soft and shapely ass.

He smiled and again kissed her very deeply, reminding her of the bittersweet night before. Oh gods. "You look delicious in that dress. How can anyone even see Appia in golden amber, next to you in this grey?"

"Your wife would not be pleased to find us here, and neither would my Master," murmured Briseis to Lucius Junius, now averting her eyes to avoid the disrespect she had just sent his way.

"The danger is what makes it so pleasurable," he said, pushing her against the wall. "I want you, so badly. Can't you feel it, lovely Briseis?"

Briseis felt his rock hard cock pressed against her thigh, and in some ways, yes, she had really wanted him for a long, long time. But he scared her now, so she tried to pull him off her, or escape from under his arms, but he just ... snickered at her. She had never heard a man laugh like that before. It made her feel truly helpless.

"I am going to have you now. If it was up to me, you'd be servicing me every night in my tent while I am away," she tried not to show her confused excitement at the thought, "but I only have these few moments with you, so indulge me." Briseis wanted so badly to hit him in the face, or kiss him more, but she was still tired, and now slightly tipsy from the wine at dinner. And it would be unwise, thinking of the consequences of the night before.

"Well, I could scream." She flicked a blonde strand away from her face, and eyed him with surprising and sudden bravery. It was short lasted.

"And I have already thought of that possibility," he said, taking the stola from around her arms. Soon, it was tied around her mouth and her chin. "So, no guilt for you, no consequences for me, nothing but your tight cunni getting filled and fucked. Doesn't that sound appealing, my dear?"

Of course, he couldn't understand her answer, murmured upset through the cloth, as he pulled her dress to the side, to peek at her soft, bare pussy. Her sweet pink labia couldn't hide from curious fingers, and soon she was getting excited, whether the slave wanted to admit it or not. What he could see of her face was pink as well, which he realized, with amusement, matched the color of her cunni lips, and he couldn't resist telling her of the resemblance.

Regrettably, he had no time to eat her honeyed cunt, given the circumstances, and so he poured some oil into his palm, and spread it all over his thick meat, the rest was put on his fingers and spread inside of the slave girl's spread lips. Then he pushed his hungry cock up inside of her. Despite Briseis's delicate size, she could take all him. With ease, he grabbed her by her ass and thigh area, and pushed her further down on him. He watched eagerly as her swollen cunt devoured his cock, every time he pushed her. And he noticed she was starting to get very excited, her breathing hitching with every thrust underneath her stola.

"Such a perfect slave. Such a good girl," he hissed, feeling as though he had to hold himself back, or he would hurt her, or let go of his control too quickly. But Gods, she was so tight, he marveled, thrusting himself with abandon inside of the elegant slave.

Briseis was forced to watch her slick cunni swallow him every time, like a ravenous mouth. She felt ashamed, but also very eager. So, she started to rub on her clit, as they continued fucking as silently as possible against the wall, his strong olive arms pistoning her up and down on his huge cock. He watched her play with herself with arousal and amusement, and she noticed his eyes glittering oddly. It didn't take long for Briseis to bring herself to fruition, biting down on his muscled shoulder as she did so. As he watched her eyes dilate and then calm, Lucius Junius coated her womb with his cum. Once he had withdrawn, he watched as some of it dripped out of her well abused cunni, and then along her pale white thighs. "Well, that's a pretty sight," he whispered, before modestly adjusting her dress and putting her stola back in place, the side that had muted her now facing her back, so his brutal actions would be almost undetectable.

He gave her a very immodest kiss after that, lingering as much as he could, as though she was a patrician lover rather than a common slave girl. It left Briseis reeling, as much so, she could barely understand what he said. "Now, I'll leave to the left. You stay for another 10 minutes and then exit the room to the right. I'd rather not have Appia remove your pretty head from your shoulders." He motioned as though a head was being cut from the neck, and smiled. She was still so stunned, she barely felt it as he kissed her forehead. "Thank you for your prayers. I will truly miss you while I am away, dear Briseis."

"Why, why, do you do this to me, Lucius Junius?"

Lucius Junius sighed, again having to explain himself to the slave. But he reminded himself that the girl was a slave in name only, and had more of the blood of a patrician woman in her than most respectable women, and so it must affect her humors.

"I adore your figure and face, dear Briseis. And so I find myself having to... make use of you, as such, whenever we are alone. This will continue upon my return. And I expect you to be true to me, Briseis."

She couldn't help but laugh hysterically, to the point where he had to cover her mouth.

She mumbled, barely audible through his large palm, "Oh dear Lucius Junius, I suspect you will not be true to me! What point is there for me to be true to you? We are not real lovers, just future Master and future slave."

"Well, I have no plans on being true to anyone. It is the battlefield, dear, I'd rather die having fucked a new whore every night. But I know I will think of you. At least occasionally," he lied, smiling. He was more likely to think of her all the time, but she didn't need to know of her advantage. "And I will reward you for the faithfulness I know you will have for me. Don't disappoint me, dear slave." And with that, he turned on his well made leather sandals, leaving the room.

***

Titus noticed Lucius Junius leave his office with some interest. Appia would not stop droning on and on to his father, who just nodded in his age, possibly even asleep. Titus wanted to get up and find Briseis so they could leave. But he had not seen her in quite a bit. He also noticed he had not seen Lucius Junius in quite a bit. He narrowed his eyes. Lucius Junius's perfect purple bordered senatorial toga seemed to be a bit mussed now. When he saw a skinny figure recede into the dark hallway shortly afterwards, he got up. "Sorry, I must excuse myself to the lavatorium," he mumbled, not really caring if anyone heard him.

But his sister had, and she scampered back into the room, swiftly locking herself in. She waited until several more minutes had passed, before scampering off into the dark hall again, winding herself through a throng of Lucius's household slaves until she stood at the front. When her brother returned, she gave him a broad smile. "Titus, brother, I am sorry, I fell asleep for a bit on one of the dining couches. Let's bring poor Master back home. I am certain he is exhausted!" Lucius Junius Brutus watched, that new odd feeling again in the pit of his stomach, as the gorgeous girl took her father and brother in each arm. He went to the door to say goodbye to them, and the betrayal was all over her face... and Titus's face, as he kissed each cheek. With that, the trio went out on the streets.

**

Briseis had met with her best friend, Lilia, as soon as she had watched Lucius Junius disappear into the Roman mist the next morning. It was surprisingly early for a lady of the evening to be awake, but Briseis knew they both shared the same sleeping habits. Namely, no sleeping habits at all, she thought to herself, sardonically. She climbed the marble staircase and embraced Lilla for a moment, before they went to her well-appointed chambers.

It was only 2 o clock, but Lilia poured a goblet for them both, seeing the turmoil in Briseis's cold blue eyes. They looked almost frigid.

"I have not seen you in almost three days, Briseis! Have the preparations for Lucius Junius Brutus been so difficult?"

"Actually, they have not. The difficult part was..." and Briseis droned off, thinking of them, bodies intertwined, as she had played with herself, cumming all over his thick patrician meat, to his bemused excitement. And then how he had filled her! Oh Fortuna, he was wonderful, and so terrible! Her eyes softened, as Lilia tried to bring her back to the present.

"Did you fuck Lucius Junius Brutus?"

"Yes, but it wasn't my fault... he put something in my wine. Lilia, I knew I would be safe with him, but I would have run far, far away, had I known the truth." Briseis burst into tears, in a sudden, very un-patrician burst of emotion. Everything was coming apart in her world.

Lilia sat a moment. She always knew Briseis was a stunning young woman, but she had never expected something like this to happen to her, again. Lilia had been used against her will more than once, on the way home from clients. She held onto Briseis's arm, as the teenager cried into her shoulder.

"Oh Lilia, why would he hurt me like this? I love him, so very much. I adore him," she whimpered, as Lilia stroked the tears from her eyes, more like a lover than a friend. "I think Lucius Junius is the kind of man that needs to take the things that he wants. You know these stupid, stupid Roman men. When he comes back from Gaul, you'll have to make him putty in the palm of your tiny hands, Briseis." Lilia closed her little palm into a tiny fist. She knew the unspoken fear, deep within Briseis, one so painful she couldn't even address it. Briseis could never abandon a child for dead. She was too tenderhearted. And so, that option was eliminated, as Lilia thought quickly;

"If you do get with child... I have some drugs that would destroy your child in your belly, but they might kill you as well. And having the child will work in your favor, believe it or not. His first wife died after giving him a girl, Appia hasn't given him ANY children, but you are young and healthy. Just don't tell anyone else, ok?"

Briseis nodded, as she tossed down a healthy draught of the wonderful imported wine. She was so scared, so confused, and all she could do was numb herself and listen to the advice of a friend. She fell asleep on the sofa, and no one bothered to wake her for hours.

**

As Lucius Junius was encamped in Transalpine Gaul, there to calm down the unruly natives, he received the usual weekly letters from Briseis, which included updates on her Master, which quickly turned to updates on the man's quickly declining health. To his sadness, the man died a few weeks after he felt for Gaul. He had never had a mentor as capable, with such a good humor, as Marcus Junius Brutus. And he had made him a rich man, Briseis informed him. More than enough money to double his current estate. He was now the wealthiest man in Rome. Of course, he kept Briseis on as his secretary, and had her now sell off his old house, move his staff into her Master's grander villa (much to Appia's chagrin, he was certain) and manage his accounts.

He did not feel like the wealthiest man in Rome, as he roasted a rabbit over a fire next to Cae Flavius. Lucius Junius wanted to be on an equal footing with his men. He thought that was the most Roman way to lead men into battle. And indeed, his men were fiercely loyal to him, knowing he would lead them to victory.

The rabbit was delicious, as was the Roman wine and Gallic drink of strong beer, and talk soon turned to life at home. Cae Flavius had been informed of his fifth boy, and he was well pleased, drinking heavily of the un-watered wine that night. Soon, his lips started to loosen, and Lucius was glad they were not sitting in the vicinity of any patrician man who would care of what they were speaking of. Cae would be a fine co-consul, if all his wine was heavily watered down, thought Lucius. "And I have heard from my wife that Briseis is getting heavy with child as well. Lucky man, but she won't tell a soul who it is! All she does now is go to the temples and pray for her child's health, and for herself to survive the childbearing. I've heard the freedman Titus is having fits at her." Cae took another gulp. "So it can't be a man who is going to summon all sorts of doctors for her... not what I would have expected. But I bet those oversized tits nearly pop out of all those nice, proper dresses. The patrician women must be going into hysterics."

Lucius Junius leaned down and whispered in Cae Flavius's ear. "I would appreciate your silence on this topic in front of our men. Although she has yet to tell me of her condition, I was the first man she's had in her childbearing years. Back in April."

Cae Flavius almost fell backwards laughing so hard. He slapped his companion on the back. And in his best drunken whisper, he said "Good fun there, I bet. She looks like a great fuck. But why wouldn't she tell you of her condition?"

"I don't know," said Lucius, genuinely puzzled by this turn of events.

***

In December, sure enough, a strange letter arrived.

"Esteemed General & Senator Lucius Junius Brutus,

My sister has just had a baby boy, so I am writing in her stead, despite my Freedman status. Th boy, named Marcus The Younger, will be a good extension to your household. He was born fat and healthy, with olive skin, almost black hair and dark eyes, eyes much like yours. Appia had a fit, saying Briseis must have fucked an Italian slave or Freedman. She refuses to tell anyone who the father of her child is. Despite this, someone sent doctors to attend to her. Perhaps they had a heavy heart."

Titus went on to explain how his fortunes increased. Lucius felt as though his heart would stop. He had never had a boy child. He looked forward to meeting the child, and quickly sent back a letter explaining that Briseis would raise the child until he was 16, and then he would be a freedman, just like his dear Uncle. Unlike his Uncle Titus, Lucius would require that the boy then enter the army. He may had been born a slave, but the child would become a general, with Lucius Junius's political and military genius and Briseis's distinct intellect and beauty.

He thought of Briseis often, even once utilizing the skills of a young, blonde Gaul who followed their camp. Upon disrobing her, he found she had not nearly the delicate, soft frame of Briseis, but enough form and figure to keep him occupied. Lucius Junius kept himself occupied with the woman for almost

30 minutes. When he was in the depths of his pleasure, he could imagine the girl's warm, tight cunni was Briseis's and that he was going to get her with child again. He almost tore through the animal skin he wore around his cock. After paying the girl, she was off. Thank the Gods, some things were just so simple.

***