Brit

Story Info
Shai has a fling.
2.5k words
4.27
5.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyShai
ShyShai
1 Followers

Lying in the sun with a book in hand, Shai looked around at the camp site, her best friend Rachel next to her drinking and talking to one of the many people who came out for the weekend. More interested in the book, Shai wasn't engaging in the conversation. Shade covered the pages in her book suddenly; she looked up to see what was blocking her light.

Legs; long and muscly, board shorts; dark colored and fitting a figure that you'd see in a men's magazine, and then abs; oh my god sexy strong abs. This is the type of form that you instantly want to run your hands up and down. Maybe even run your mouth across given the opportunity. Shai thought for a second she didn't need to see more, she could die happy just looking at the abs. However, curiosity took over and she moved to look and see the face that belonged to such a gorgeous figure. Not to her surprise, a very handsome man with a smile spread across it. Such a charming and mischief smile she thought.

He was talking to her friend sitting beside her because they seemed to know each other; he has a very deep voice with a tone of charm and tease of course. Shai had to look up and down a few times just to get the whole picture, soak it all in. Yummy; is all she kept telling herself. He is tall, blond, built like a Florida surfer, and just like the cliché in movies; he is the glowing kind of tan. The whole package screams "Catch me if you can ladies."

To her surprise, he was looking at her when her eyes made it back to his face again.

"Hey Shai." He said smiling. She was pretty sure he just busted her staring at him.

Oh damn it! I know him!? She thought to herself. She could feel the surprise spreading and showing across her face but could do nothing about it.

"Hey." Was all she said, staring hard at him to place him.

"I'll see you ladies later, I have to set up the tent and say Hi to everyone." He said as he was picking up the bag he had placed next to his feet.

Yum, yum, yum! Is all that kept screaming in her mind while watching his muscles move as he picked things up and bending over. He turned and started towards and empty spot near hers. Shai just watched him walk away.

That ass, that is a sexy ass. She thought to herself and immediately turned to her friend Rachel.

"So, who is that and how does he know my name? I'd remember someone that looks like that in my life."

Rachel giggled and she lowered her glasses, "Shai, you do know him. That's Brit, from high school. You know, almost twelve years ago."

Ouch! She thought. "First of all, damn we got old girl. Second of all, Wow! He grew up...nicely!" She started laughing with her friend.

Hours went by, the sun was down, frogs were being heard, and the glows of camp fires spread across the park. Shai and Rachel had emptied a bottle of Pendleton whiskey and were dancing to 90's hit that was inspired by the earlier conversation. Several others had joined them in the dancing and game playing. Including Brit.

Shai had tried not look at him all day but he made that difficult with how he good looks and how friendly he had been in conversations. Mild flirting and smiling was exchanged between the two all night, and every time he smiled, Shai thought her knees would buckle.

Shai moved on to beer drinking as everyone was starting for their tents. Several people saying their good nights. Shai looked around and noticed her and Rachel were the last ones.

"You are looking pretty toasty girl." Shai said to her.

She laughed, "Hmmm." Was all she could say through her half closed eyes.

"Go to bed, I am going to go lay down in the middle of the field for a while. You don't see stars like this back at home."

"Ok, but if you pass out, I'm leaving you out there." Rachel said laughing.

"Noted." She said smiling at her wasted friend.

Shai grabbed a new beer and cracked it open with the lighter she found on the table and walked to the middle of the field not far from the tent but away from trees, campfires, and tents, and lay down on the ground to look at the stars.

Looking up at all the stars, that were actually spinning, Shai started remembering the whole night and being pleased about getting away for the weekend. Her eyes closed to stop the spinning before it wasn't fun to watch anymore.

She felt hands rubbing up and down her arms, sending chills down the spine. Her eyes popped open, it was Brit. Gorgeous blond glowing Brit, and he was laying down right next to her. She didn't even hear him. In the moon glow, she could see a smile spread across his face as his hands started to move from her arm to her breast. His mouth came down hard on hers, and she welcomed it with just as much force as he was using.

Her body had twisted a little towards his. Both on their sides, her hand went to the back of his head and pulled his face into hers, kissing him hard. Her lips parted as his did and his tongue started caressing hers, waves of excitement surging through her body now. She could feel pulsing in her vagina; she pushed her chest to rub against his, her hand now running slowly across his magnificent abs. They felt better then she pictured and she started digging her nails into his chest with the goal of being gentle.

He seemed to love this because his breathing got harder and deeper, that she could hear it and feel it on her lips, it encouraged her to continue.

His hands were now running up and down the side of her curvy body slowly but stopping here and there to occasionally grab a hold and move her pelvis closer to his.

She removed her mouth from his and started kissing down his cheeks; he started to move his face out of the way exposing his neck. To her surprise, without even thinking anymore and just letting her body do what she felt it needed to do, she started running the tip of her tongue lightly across his exposed neck. He moaned and his hand flew back up to her breast and with great force this time, he removed the part of the bathing suit to expose both of them.

"Oh damn Shai." He said in a deep whisper. His hand started rubbing her chest, making both nipples hard. He teased the tip of them as his hand ran over them. Shai started to moan softly.

He lifted his whole body with ease and pushed her gently to lay flat on the ground, while getting on top of her. Shai already noticed he had no shirt covering his abs, but she didn't think about his back until she had wrapped her arms around him. Running her hands up and down the muscles in his back digging her nails into it, showing him how much she was enjoying his body.

His mouth was on her nipple, teasing it with his tongue, making it hard and sending amazing chills through her body. She couldn't take it anymore and slid her hand into the back of his shorts, feeling his ass. Thought quickly to herself that she should never let go of this ass. Giving in to wanting more, she started bringing her hand down around his waist. He lifted his pelvis as if knowing exactly what she is after. With one hand, he held himself up to hover above her and with the other hand, undid the tie of his shorts in the front.

In one swift move, he yanked his shorts down exposing his ass to the stars. Shai immediately wrapped her hand around his hard penis. Stroking it, causing him to moan made her want more. Chills that haven't stopped shooting through her body since they started were now on fire. Nails got deeper in his skin, moaning getting louder, his hands all over her exposed breasts, his mouth moving from her neck to chest to nipples and back to her neck. He moved his hands from her breast, down her stomach, inside her shorts.

She pushed her pelvis up to greet him, spreading her legs as far as she could go to get him as close to her as possible. His fingers started playing with her clit.

"Mmm, Yeah! That feels so good." She whispered.

"You are so wet." he whispered as he shoved two fingers inside her.

"Mmm, don't stop." She gasped.

"You want more?" He asked in a teasing way while his fingers got deeper and more vigorous inside her.

"Yes please sir." She said in her begging tone.

"Oh, I like being called sir." He said through a large smile teasing her.

He suddenly removed his fingers and placed both hands on her shorts sitting straight up. Guessing what he was doing, she lifted her pelvis and he pulled her shorts off her entirely and throwing them off to the side with excitement. Bending back down, his mouth on hers kissing her hard, her arms wrapping around him as his went back to playing with her wet clit.

"Fuck me!" She whispered as she removed her mouth from his.

With gentle force, he moved her legs further apart and slid his dick inside her tight pussy. He moaned a slow deep moan. She took a deep breath in and held it. It felt so amazing, everything was spinning and her whole world went white as she just enjoyed every inch of his dick as he went deeper and deeper. She finally exhaled as she regained strength to match his hip movements with her own. The pleasure is causing her pussy to tighten around him. He moved both hands to be up above her shoulders to support him as he moved faster and harder. She could tell he was trying to be gentle though.

"Oh, fuck! You feel so good. Harder!" She said as she dug her nails into his perfect chest.

He lifted himself to watch to her expressions as he started pounding his hips into hers. Her breasts bouncing up and down as he moves faster and faster. He brought himself up to just on his knees, reached down and scooped up both of her legs, crossing them and laying them on his chest. Legs up in the air, cock in her pussy, hands wrapped around her ankles holding her legs together, he leaned on her as he fucked her with all his strength. With the other hand, he slapped her exposed ass. She moaned loudly surprised by how gentle and yet shockingly good it felt.

"Oh you liked that!" He said still pounding her, and slapped her ass again in the same spot.

She yelped again with pleasure causing him to get even more excited. He pulled out and quickly flipped her whole body over. Shai, now on all fours with her ass in the air and legs spread, head down, closed her eyes and waited as he rubbed her ass and got himself right behind her.

He slid his dick back into her pussy, both hands on her hips as he pounded her from behind. This is what she wanted. She threw her head down to the ground to get her ass up as high as she could. He slapped her ass again. She yelped with delight and started moaning louder. Moving his hands; one to the small of her back and the other grabbing a fist full of her hair, bringing her head up to look forward he moved a little slower, going as deep as his could.

Shai started to feel her whole body go hot and cold with the chills shooting through her. Her pussy pulsing around his dick and her hips slighting moving up and down as he started to get faster again.

He slapped her ass again, still pulling her hair with the other hand.

Bending to be closer to her ear, not breaking his rhythm, whispered "You going to cum all over this cock?"

She was feeling it build up, and he had a way of changing his pace every time she was close as if he could sense it.

"Yes please!" She gasped in mid moan.

He brought himself back up to his last position and spanked her twice, she screamed. She wanted to cum so badly. The excitement was starting to be too much for her. He let go of her hair and reached under her and started playing with her hard nipple.

This sent surges through her, the sensitivity of her nipples and every inch of his thick cock, it was overwhelming. She could feel her face get hot and the explosion inside her. She moaned loud and long as her pussy was pulsing and dripping hot cum around his cock. As her pussy tightened, he moved faster, he felt her cum and now he was trying to keep going past the tightening. His excitement grew, his hands had minds of their own and they were all over her body.

He wanted to cum, he was so close and he could feel how tight her pussy got around him. He grabbed her tightly by the waist again and pounded her hard, wanting to cum inside her. She moaned again and her body shook under him. He turned her a little, twisting her whole body so she could look back at him. The expression on her face has so much delight, so incredibly hot how much she was enjoying him, he came hard in her pulsing pussy. His grip got harder and her screams got softer. Brit collapsed on her back letting his cock throb inside her.

When he recovered himself; he rolled off of her to lie down on the ground next to her. Shai was on her stomach trying to catch her breath. She couldn't feel her legs, her arms, pussy still dripping, and her head foggy. It was perfect.

She looked up at him as he looked to be trying to regain strength and control his breathing. She turned over and sat straight up when she regained a little bit of her energy back. She looked at him and noticed him looking at her with a sexy grin on his face. It was his mischief smile from earlier.

"What?" She said feeling her face grow hot again.

"We have matching grass stains on our knees; people are going to have questions tomorrow." He said laughing.

See laughed and looked down at their knees. Sure enough, in the moonlight, the stains glowed.

"Worth it!"

ShyShai
ShyShai
1 Followers