Britney Ch. 31: Puppy Love

Story Info
Brit arranges the Charity Carwash at the Firehouse.
1.9k words
4.66
13.7k
6
4

Part 31 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Hello? Is anybody here?"

Britney shut the side door to the Firehouse behind her. Hearing only the barking of tiny dogs she froze and waited for a reply. After a second shout out for attention she heard a gruff, "Be right there."

A medium build man in uniform shuffled toward her voice. At seeing Britney in only her bikini he stopped in his tracks. Brows raised he offers a queer expression.

"Can I help you?" asked the dark haired man.

She peps up smiling, "Hi. Are you in charge?"

"For now I am. What can I do for you?"

She skips over to him offering a quick bounce of her boobs for effect.

"I'm sure you know every year the High School has a charity fundraiser. This year we were told to make this a town wide event. Students spin off on different missions and are asked to find spots to set up their booths. My squad and I were hoping to do a bikini car wash and possibly a kissing booth. Would it be possible to set up and use the parking lot outside?"

He has trouble not looking at her massive tits. Her nipples were evident and traumatizing to his manhood.

"That's in two weeks right?" He mulls it over.

"I wish. Short notice it's this Saturday." She notes him glaring directly at her chest. "Sorry for my attire I just came from the swimming pool. You were on my way home. I'm Britney Foxx." She lashes her hand out to shake his. He hesitantly extends his own hand. His eyes refusing to leave their spot on her nipples.

"Burt Pomroy". Unit secretary. Everyone's on call these days. Mostly staffed by volunteers. I'll need to ask the Commander and he's out to a late lunch."

As he shakes her hand lightly they hear a loud crash. In seconds a door creaks open and out spills six tiny Dalmatian puppies.

"Oh for Pete's sake." Burt grumbles as Britney crouches down to pet the onslaught of attention.

"They're sooooooooo cute."

In her over dominance of licking and pawing she loses her balance and falls over on her butt. She adored the puppies immensely.

Burt eyes her legs wide and her bikini tightening up within her thighs. He grits his teeth with his lips sealed and hisses. It had been far too long since he had been with a woman. Having been divorced for the last four years without so much as a date he enjoyed what he could .

"Their momma's in the hospital. Complications. So, me and the Commander have been bottle feeding these lil guys."

"Awwww! I hope she gets better. If you need help I can stop by after school and feed them."

He puckers his lower lip, "That's mighty generous of you. That could help get your car wash approved too."

As she's bombarded by the pups one of them gets frisky and discovers her bikini bottoms laces. Tugging on them her right hip comes untethered. Brit knew it but ignored it mischievously. Seeing the laces come apart and her bare hip exposed Burt merely chuckled and played dumb.

"Looks like you made some new friends."

She holds two pups in her arms and tilts her head back to let them lick her face and neck repeatedly. The other four pups innocently licked her legs and hips.

Another of the pups found her left hip's laces and tugged on them as well. With very little resistance it too came undone. Brit giggled still playing ignorant and lays back on the concrete to let the pups barrage her with their spunk.

Burt holds his breathe as her pussy slipped into view. The fabric was being pulled from her gradually. He felt obligated suddenly to warn her. Yet, something kept him from it.

"I'm glad you're patient. I've been babysitting these guys the last two days. They test my patience that's for damn sure."

"You just have to let them live. They need to play and show love to others." Brit coughs as her puckered lips get drenched in puppy saliva. All she could do was giggle.

One of the pups took off with her purple clothing that she had dropped on the floor in favor of puppy love. Another in her arms found the bikini top's strings and tugged on it loosening it. Brit felt her top slip slightly.

Between her legs she felt the two mischievous pups trying to drag her bottoms off of her in a relentless taunt of fabric. She realized then she probably should react. Before she could though two pups hugging her knee area moved in for the kill. Their licking found her exposed labia for only a brief instant. The shock made her freeze up and tighten her legs in an attempt to discourage them.

"Oh my God. What was that?" She bulged her eyes and sat up to see her bottoms being played with in a three way tug of war. The garment was still under her ass but the pups had yanked the strings tighter and her pussy was in full view. Except for the attacking pups.

Burt decided he better help her out or look bad in front of her. He bends over and grabs the two licking her thighs.

"Sorry about that. Like I said they're a hand full."

Brit sets the pups held to her chest aside only to feel her right bra cup fall away at the persistence of the pup who had continually yanked her strings apart.

As Burt spots her tit in plain view he huffs, "Awww hell."

Brit winces and looks up at him while fighting to get her top back.

"This was all very unexpected. I hope I haven't embarrassed you." She cringes lightly trying to cover herself as best she could.

In response Burt scowls, "Not even. Here I'll put these two away. You get dressed."

As Burt turns away with his arm full Brit slyly grins and lifts her hips up allowing the tug of warriors to win and race away with her bottoms.

"HEY! Come back here." She yells trying not to laugh.

The pups followed Burt with her bottoms. She hears him groan out loud and curse. As he puts two away in the pen in the next room he manages to corral the other two with her bottoms. Carefully retrieving them he stuffs the other two pups in their pen.

The pup dragging Britney's purple shorts ran past the door way. Brit stepped into view holding the only other pup unaccounted for. It was still gnawing on her top. Using the pup to cover her tit and her free hand to blanket her pussy she feigns chasing the pup.

Burt had to squeeze his temples at the sight. Her perfect ass was in view as she darted about to retain her lost clothing.

Burt gave chase suddenly trying to trap the pup against a wall. It dodges him and races under a fire truck.

"Oh come on." He snaps.

The Fireman moved right next to him and bends over to spot the pup laying down chewing her shorts. Unknown to him that she was there he turns directly into her and his crotch rubs right up against her ass. He turned beet red.

Brit stood up swiftly and twisted in step and looked at him, "HELLO!"

He grit his teeth, "I'm really sorry about that."

She lowers her gaze carefully at his bulging pants. She winces, "I'm sorry about that too."

Jaw dropped he hands back her bikini bottoms and claims the pup in her hand. By doing so his knuckles brush against her nipple.

"Just not my day is it?" He hisses as she pulls her bikini top back over her breast.

"It's not your fault. Puppy power as Scrappy Doo used to say." Brit giggles in no hurry to put her bottoms on.

As they stood there shamelessly awkward the pup under the truck bolted out and ran past their legs. Brit gave chase without her bottoms on as it ran for the door she had entered in.

In her sprint she grew blinded by the exterior light as the door opened wide.

"What the hell?" Came another male voice. This man was older and gray at the temples. He had a pot belly.

Burt having placed his burden back in the cage with her brothers and sister returned just in time to see his Commander. He had snatched up the pup with Brits shorts.

Burt cringed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Bet you will never guess what happened while you were at lunch." Burt sighed.

The Commander eyed Britney who stood in shock. As his eyes lowered to her hips she whined, "I guess I better get dressed."

"Why on Earth are you half naked?"

"Pups got out and attacked her. It got pretty crazy. It's not her fault, Pat."

"Pat Flannery" shook his head as Brit tied her bottoms back on.

"Who might you be young lady?" Pat frowns.

"Britney, Sir. I'm truly sorry. Please don't hold this against Burt there. The pups got a little too rambunctious and untied my bikini as I played with them. Thieves I say."

Pat tries not to laugh, "As long as there's no harm done."

"Just two red faces." Burt chuckled.

"Speak for yourself. I never turned red." She giggles.

Burt rolled his eyes, "Pat? Britney here stopped by to ask about using our parking lot for that yearly fundraiser this coming Saturday. Bikini car wash."

"And kissing booth." Brit points out blowing kisses at both men playfully.

Pat huffs chuckling, "After today how could I say no? Sure, stop by a few days before hand and we can figure out where to set things up."

Brit jumps up and down clapping, her breasts bobbing around for them to witness.

"Awesome! Thank you so much. I can't wait to tell the girls. Maybe we can wash the fire truck."

Pat nods, "I'm sure I can muster a few dollars for that."

Britney looks to her right and drops her jaw. She steps away and moves over to a Fireman's pole coming from the next floor down. Playfully she grabs it and swings around it once.

"Why do you have a stripper pole in the firehouse? Is Magic Mike in town?"

Burt busts a gut as Pat merely shakes his head smiling.

She grins evilly and crouches down fanning her legs wide and hugging the pole. With a wink she slides up the pole to a standing position. Her tits were crushed around the pole.

Both men were speechless.

"I couldn't resist. Sorry." She abandons the pole and hugs Pat from the side and pets the pup in his arms. Claiming her shorts she eyes holes chewed through them.

"We can buy you a new pair." Burt fidgets.

"They were old anyway. As long as I have my tank top over there by the door." She retrieves her tank then twists in step, "So, should I help feed these guys after school Tomorrow?"

"The mom should be home by then, but you're welcome to stop by regardless." Burt nods with a pucker.

"Ok, I will. Thank you both again."

Exiting Brit smiles at her adventure. She had these two in the palm of her hand. Which smelled like puppy.

Inside the firehouse Burt put the last pup away and returned to Pat in his office.

"That was something." Burt sighed.

"Go Jerk off you sick Bastard." Pat chuckled, "I don't wanna see that hard on a minute longer."

Burt eyes his crotch and turns red. He darts away to the bathroom and complies.

Pat? He just closed his office door.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers