Britney Ch. 09: Yard Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's up to you. If I were you and he wasn't my brother, I think I could at least let him lotion up my tits. I'd let Chuck if you were okay with it. ONLY IF! That's just me though. I love being touched."

"I do too. However, Lance is what 17?"

"No. He's eighteen. We're twins remember? Both just turned eighteen."

"That's right. Still that's barely legal. Both of you."

"Yes, but he's going to get a monster hard on and you can react to it awkwardly. That would be the sign to break away."

"I hadn't thought about that. I'm not sure how I will act. That's kind of scary."

"Just run inside or something. Make him feel like crap."

"I hate making people miserable the blond grimaces. I'll just tell him I can't hurt Chuck. I'll go inside and leave him there wishing he got more."

"Sounds good. Let me go inside and instigate. You get golden."

"Okay. Drop next door anytime. Now go prep the perv."

Brit acts as if hanging up on her call then hugs Chloe. Before gathering her things and heading inside her home she giggles then leans over to lick Chloe's spine in a long wet swathe.

"Hey! That gave me chills." The blond trembles laughing.

"Just getting you in the mood."

Brit then grabs her things and races inside her house.

Chloe laid there shivering. The whole conversation made her horny. Even at 25 years old she felt their age. Then it dawns on her. What if their Dad came home and caught them? The thought made her even more excited. She would take the risk and pray Britney had her back.

And a full piggy bank to bail her out with.

"Barely legal. Oh my God!"

Her face sinks into her arms once more.

Not to hide her blush.

To hide her sudden rush of excitement.

Chloe, Chloe, Chloe.

12