Britney Ch. 19: Braiding Party

Story Info
SNAP! Grace cracks her whips.
3.7k words
4.73
14.5k
10
5

Part 19 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers

Keith Foxx helped his friend "Ellis Dupree" lower and unhook his pickup truck from the tow trucks hoist. There was nothing wrong with his truck, he merely made it an excuse to help his daughter Brit keep her friend Grace overnight. Once settled Keith raised his truck hood and returned everything to normal. Firing up his truck for certainty he moved it into his driveway.

Ellis, a short, gently overweight man of 37 was Keith's first true friend in town. His drinking buddy. Even now he questioned the need for all of this.

"Wanna explain yourself?" Ellis smirked.

Keith placed his hands in his pants pockets and thought about what to say, "Long story. Best left unsaid."

"Come on now. What are you doing out there with Mennonites? I saw how that Looker covered from neck to toe was eying you. Something going on there?"

"Nope. Just working for them for spare cash. Barn building."

As they bantered around they heard the front door open and spotted Britney exit. She was wearing a grey tank top and black shorts that were extremely tight.

"Hi, Ellis."

"Hey there Hotstuff. How you been?"

Brit eases up to her father and hugs him from the side. Ellis struggles to not offend Keith by looking at Brit's nipples protruding from her tank.

"Just awesome. What's wrong with our truck Daddy?" She plays coy.

"Nothing. Stupid thing started up once I got it home. Where's your friend?"

"She's changing. I just braided her hair. She looks incredible."

Keith stares at Brit with an aggravated gaze, "Don't go too crazy. We don't want her to get into trouble."

"We won't. We can unravel and brush it out tomorrow."

"Heard from your Mother?" Keith adds.

"Not a peep. As always. It's Saturday."

Ellis puckers then clasps his hands together, "Let's grab a beer later."

Keith nods, "Meet you at "Misery's" around 10."

"Florida's finest low income pub. See you then." Ellis departs after patting Brit on the bicep.

Watching him drive away Keith turns with Brit still hugging him and they casually walk toward the house.

"Braids, huh. Like bullwhips dangling to her ass?"

Brit giggles, "Yes. Too funny."

Entering the house they shut the door behind them and Keith kicks off his boots to avoid tracking dirt from the farm.

Once he moved from the door he heads for the kitchen and grabs a beer from the fridge. His journey then led to his favorite recliner.

Without further waiting Brit guided Grace out into the living room by her hand.

Instantly Keith lowered his bottle to take in the sight before him. Shyly Grace smiled at him wearing her skimpy new underwear and braids. Nothing else.

"What do you think Daddy?"

He shakes his head, "Amazing what those dresses hide."

Grace shivers in delight. She wanted to open up ages ago but couldn't.

"Thank you for talking my parents into letting me stay the night."

He nods, "No problem."

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Grace quickly frets covering her chest with folded arms.

"Only my pants. I'll live." He suddenly hears talking and sits up straight, "Lance is home. Get her dressed."

Brit swiftly drags Grace back to her bedroom and shuts the door. Grace pouts toward Brit, "I want Lance to see me too."

Gritting her teeth Brit softly reveals, "Dad doesn't know how much Lance knows. Vice versa. There could be trouble if either let on what we do."

Listening intently they hear not only Lance but Evan and Styles. Her Dad was trying to get the boys to leave bribing them with pizza and bowling. It wasn't working this time.

A knock at the bedroom door led to a testing of the door knob. Brit's eyes grow large.

"Sis? Open up I need to talk to you." Lance bellows.

Before she says a word her Father grumbles, "Your sister's not feeling well. Leave her be." He then whispers, "Monthly girl stuff."

That did the trick. The voices trailed away. Brit smirked toward Grace, "Birth control implants only lets me suffer a period once every three months. Thank God."

Grace watches shadows under the door depart and puckers her lower lip. She was disappointed. Hearing the back door close loudly only made her even more fretful.

Brit watched the girls pathetic expressions and patted Grace on the arm.

"It's probably better at this point. Things could get ugly if too many people know about this transformation. We should tread water delicately to avoid problems at home later."

"No. I want to be like you and the other girls. As much as possible. I will take the risks of my family finding out. Besides my Mother will side with me even if I would be shunned. I know her too well. As much as she hides it I see her own desires escape."

Brit listened intently and began to offer her thoughts when she heard a light knock at her bedroom window. Rolling her eyes she climbs on her mattress shuffling backwards on her knees to reach the curtains. Parting them from the side she spots all three boys.

Styles lifted his cell to show Brit and allow her to read it, "I can't meet next weekend I'll be at my Mom's. Can I have something today?"

Once read Brit smiles and holds a finger to her lips to be quiet. She then looks over at Grace whispering, "Be patient. Let me talk to them before I let them see you."

Nodding with flaring eyes and beguiling smile Grace awaits.

Motioning her out of sight leads Grace to shy off into a blind corner. Once out of immediate vision Brit opens her curtains then lifts her bedroom window. Quietly she whispers at the boys.

"Keep your voices down or Dad might hear." She looks at Styles, "You're going to miss out on our fundraiser Carwash? Noooo! You can't not be there, Master." followed by an extended tongue.

Lance winces at Styles, "Master?"

He shrugs with an arrogant glint in his eye toward Lance.

Before more could be said between the boys Brit speaks up, "Shush! Give me a couple hours. Dad is going for beers later with Ellis. Once he's gone I can sneak out. I'll text you a lot between now and then. Go skateboard or something."

With a blown kiss at Styles and Evan, she flips off Lance with a wink. Window lowered and curtain closed she returns her gaze toward Emily Grace.

"Trust me I have a plan. Let's tease my Dad until he gets uncomfortable enough to leave early. Then, we can run the streets. Nobody will even recognize you without your glasses and clothing."

Grace claps her hands softly and dances in step out of joy. She was going to get to go outside into the world.

Crawling from her bed Brit unlocks her bedroom door and eases out into the hallway. Finding her Dad looking at his cellphone while plugged in beside him to charge, she softly asks, "Is it safe?"

"In this house? Never." He jests.

"I know right. I was hoping you might help me with Grace." She hints.

"I just got you 24 hours with her. Isn't that enough?"

"True, but I mean let her have some experience."

Keith frowns, "There's not going to be any sex involved with Grace. Am I clear?"

"No of course not. She's still a virgin."

"So were you a few weeks back if I recall." He chuckles making her wrinkle her nose at her game playing and seduction of her Father.

"Yeah, yeah." She rolls her eyes then smirks evilly, "No sex. But, can she give you a hand job? It's either that or I have Lance do it. I'm sure he's up for it."

"I don't want to know about Lance and sex. I'm not sure I could handle both of my kids sex lives."

"And, I certainly don't want to admit to anything else." She snickers.

"Of course not. I don't really care what you do as long as you're careful. No babies until you're thirty."

"Then you need to wear a rubber next time, Mister." She whispers then sticks her tongue out at him, "I don't want to give birth to a baby brother."

The words cut him like a blade. He needed to straighten up concerning Britney. The thoughts made him lower his gaze and shake his head.

Brit pauses to realize that she might have ruined her playtime with her father, her words were dooming her inside.

"I'm sorry Daddy. That must have sounded terrible. Remember I am on birth control."

Keith lifts a hand to stop her talking, "Let's just chill out on that stuff. What you do with others is your business. Let's just be family again. Before things get out of hand."

Pouting softly Brit nods, "Okay."

"As far as Grace is concerned I'll watch her but I'm not touching. Too much of this crap is going to come back to haunt me."

Behind Brit, Grace shuffles into view sulking, "Maybe I should go home."

Keith felt lousy suddenly, "No. You're welcome here. Most of this is between me and my daughter. What you two are up to just needs to not so much involve me. Like I said I'll watch you and offer input. Nothing more."

Grace pulls one of her pigtails forward and swings it around nervously.

Britney decided to cheer up for the sake of her friend, "Swing it like you mean it." , then does a little dance mockery until Grace bursts out laughing.

Keith rises from his chair and carefully studies Grace. Stepping around her he eyes her ass and backside. He then reaches up and grips her loose pigtail dangling behind her. In response Grace releases her other tail letting it fall to her side.

Nodding Keith reaches in to claim the other tail tugging on them until her head tilts gently back at the neck.

"Like reins on a horse." He chuckles.

Grace nervously giggles and blushes as Keith suddenly begins curling them around his wrists and forearms. Gritting his teeth he changes his tune slightly.

"I always wanted to do that to a gal with long hair. Something really sexy about that."

Grace eyes Brit with a bitten lower lip.

"Daddy? Why don't you come sit down." Brit motions smiling brightly.

Releasing Grace's locks he growls and returns to his recliner. Once sitting Brit moves behind Grace and encourages her forward to face Keith. In between his knees Grace is nudged to kneel in front of Keith. The girl complies with a giddy grin.

Brit then clutches both of her pigtails and brings them forward over her shoulders to hand them to her Father. He then curled them around his wrists yet again.

"Grace? Tell Daddy what you want to do for him."

The Mennonite beauty blushes and lowers her eyes, "I want to do whatever he wants me to do."

Keith shakes his head. His resistance earlier fading fast. Finally, he looks toward Brit, "Lock the doors and deadbolt them. Keep an eye peeled for Lance or your Mom. I don't need the grief."

"On it." Brit moves away.

Keith puckers, "Unzip my pants and pull my cock out."

Grace shivers at his welcomed command. She peps up to reach out and do as told. Pants unfastened Keith raises his hips enough to drag them to his knees. Boxers followed. Before her eyes was a well poised erection awaiting her.

Eyes bulged she stares at it.

"Still want to go home?" He squints expecting her to shy away.

"No. I want to stay. Show me what you want me to do."

Her hands gravitate toward his cock hesitantly.

"Grip it with both hands." He then looks up at Brit returning from locking the kitchen door, "Bring me some lube."

Brit races away and returns. Instead of handing it to Keith she opens the bottle and dribbles some on his dick. She then backs away resting the bottle on the TV tray beside the recliner, "Have fun Gracey."

With a deep sigh Grace begins rubbing both hands around his girth then up and down. Her eyes were glued on her mission. Mesmerized by the sounds of the lube squishing between her fingers.

"Nice rhythm, Kid. I think you're a natural at this."

"Thank you, Sir."

Behind her Brit noticed her servitude expressions. The thoughts of Style's Dad, Dave being a Master made her reflect on how he might treat her. She drifted off into her own little world.

Keith relaxes and enjoys his massage. His reasoning lost. It was becoming way to easy to give in to these young girls.

"Keep doing what you're doing. But, lean in and suck on my balls."

Grace flared her eyes and swiftly lowered his jaw to his scrotum. Her lips parted and her tongue began swirling each ball suckling and tugging. Her hands found a strengthening grip as Keith added more lube dragging her curled tail with him.

As she fed Keith wrapped more hair about his arms drawing her closer.

"Like that Grace?"

"Very much, Sir." She took the second to breath after gurgling her words.

"Slide your tongue from my balls all the way up to the tip of my dick."

She complies with a warm swath of her tongue. With her eyes looking up at him she reaches the tip and awaits his approval.

"Kiss on it." He encourages.

She enjoys tender kisses to his crown even as her hands continue to slither up and down the length of his cock.

"Open your mouth wide and take me inside. All of me."

Grace inhales with bulging eyes and opens her jaw easing it over his crown. She then swallowed as much of him as possible.

"Up and down. Use your tongue as you do."

She moves as if she was a pro. He was shocked by her technique.

"You been teaching her how to suck dick?" He leers at Brit.

"Maybe." Brit giggles biting her knuckle with bright eyes.

Keith knew so, "She's good. Take her bra off."

Brit scurries behind Grace and unfastens the bra and guides her out of it, then steps away taking it with her.

Blushing Grace continued her sucking without so much as a pause. Keith tightened his grip on her ponytails and wrapped them totally around his forearms. In the process her head was held firmly over his dick. He then thrust upward into her throat watching her gag and turn blue.

"Want me to stop?" He narrows his eyes.

In response Grace shakes her head negatively. His power exchange was exhilarating. It consumed her soul.

After force feeding her for five more minutes he drags her mouth away from his girth in a web of saliva. Her gasps led to resistance. Not to be free but to return his dick to her throat.

Impressed Keith allowed her to continue, watching her eyes roll back into her head.

"I'll give her credit, she's a trooper. You might need to drag her off me." Keith smirks at Brit.

Brit twirls in step at her friends zest, "Nope! She needs to prove herself. Before the carwash."

Her father groans and shakes his head, "I don't wanna know."

Gagging Grace finally lets up for air on her own and through teary eyes awaits Keith to encourage her further.

With a nod of approval Keith pulls her upward by her hair to taunt her tits in his lap.

"Titty fuck my cock. Squeeze those tits around it. Hold them tightly."

She guides her breasts around his penis smothering it snugly until only his crown was visible. He then thrust his hips up and down offering her a peekaboo that made her sigh. Her tongue lapped at his crown each time he led it to her lowered chin.

"Good girl. You look like your Mother."

Grace shivers at hearing his reminder.

"You can use me to fantasize about my Mother if you like. I am not offended." Grace huffs deciding it best to avert her eyes from his.

Behind her Brit stopped her nervous twirling and stared at her Dad. Would he overstep due to her offer?

Keith wanted to oblige Grace yet found himself worried. He wanted Mary but the real one. Not her daughter. Still, the offer led to devilish thoughts.

"Stand carefully." Keith ushers.

Her legs were numb from being crouched for so long but she managed to stand awkwardly. His grip never wavering on her coiled locks.

"Peel her panties off." Keith nods at Brit.

"Oh boy!" His daughter winced barely audible. She then darted over to pinch at the thin fabric of the panties, slipping them from the girls creamy thighs. At her toes Brit removed the panties and backed away.

"Straddle me!" Keith barks.

Grace carefully placed her legs to both sides of his own. She eased her thighs lower to sit on top of his erection. As she did Keith used his own hips to position his hard on to lay amid her soaked labia.

"Roll that pussy along my cock. Imagine yourself riding it." He growled.

She began her mission slowly at first. Then succumbing to the sensations she exhales heavily and whimpers.

"Feels good doesn't it Mary?" He hisses.

Hearing her Mother's name made Emily Grace flare her eyes. She wondered where this might lead. Taking a deep breath to fuel her gyrations she decides to role play.

"I knew you wanted me Keith. My daughter warned me you admired me from afar. I hope the wait was worth it."

Keith is taken back by her words as she leans forward pressing her breasts against his chest. In doing so he grew helpless to her intentions. Grace lifted her hands up to palm his face before kissing him directly on the lips.

"I know you desire my lips. Grace told me you did." She pants trembling at his lips.

Frozen in time, Britney bulged her eyes at her friends twisted intentions. Gritting her teeth she eased forward then hesitated. Prepared to pull Grace from her Father.

Suddenly, Keith devoured the girls mouth. Tongues swirling and feverish.

Her hips raced along his planted girth. She could feel his flesh throbbing along her labia. She wanted to feel more as her right hand slid down his chest to grasp his cock. Stroking it gently she was compelled to guide it toward her as if preparing for penetration.

"Claim me as my daughter tells me you want to." Grace exhales warmly while biting Keith's lower lip and tugging on it.

Keith unwound her ponytails from his arms and reached around her to rub her back, then to squeeze her ass.

Their kisses were steamy, forcing Brittney to fan herself with the panties held in her hand.

Keith leaned forward forcing Grace to reel back. His lips then trailed her throat before moving downward to feed on her nipples. Grace was shivering at the intensity.

"My daughter told me you loved my breasts. I saw that within your eyes without her warning."

Keith eased himself up in his seat and proved his strength by carefully cradling her to the floor in front of them. Her back on the carpet she curled her legs around his hips. His cock still sheathed amid her scalding labia.

Arms mounted to hold him over her at a distance Keith thrusts his cock on a joyous slippery ride between her thighs.

Below him Grace gazed at him with yearning eyes while her hands caressed his chest. Keith wanted to continue but his mind was reverting to normal. This wasn't Mary.

Instead, Keith stood up on his knees between her legs and slapped his cock on her clitoris. Each impact made Grace moan. Her hands raced down to her inner thighs and gripped at his swollen balls.

"Keep that up." He orders as he knuckles his cock and began jerking off.

In two minutes he detonates all over her belly and thighs.

Grace gasps and stares with bright eyes at his launches. Each shot more amazing than the last.

Snarling at his final droplet he glares at her.

"Your Mother gets this next time."

Grace trembles and rolls her hands through his leftovers and glazes her body with it before licking her hands.

"You taste good." She pouts.

As he rises Brit moves to his side planting a hand on her Father's shoulder.

"Had me scared there Old Man."

Swiftly he grips her waist and pulls her down to her knees.

"Lick me off of your lil friend here." He barks.

Brit giggles then begins licking Emily Grace's belly of tiny droplets. Both girls cooed and enjoyed the moment.

Finally, Keith stood up and stretched. Gathering his clothing he stops at the hallway.

"Gonna go shower. Eat her pussy until I come back. If the boys or your mom comes home you take the blame. I saw nothing. Understood?"

Brit mumbles as her mouth devours Grace. The Mennonite beauty squealed in delight. More than a few firsts today. She loved her new friends.

As Keith disappeared Brit lifted her chin from Emily Grace's clit.

"You had me scared half to death. Acting like your Mom. My dad might have taken your virginity."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers
12