Britney Ch. 30: Water Torture

Story Info
Brit goes skinny dipping at the Public Pool.
3.8k words
4.59
26.8k
10
0

Part 30 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

After another shower to freshen up Britney Foxx once again tied on her white bikini. She had thought long and hard about what had just happened between her neighbors Chloe and Chuck. She herself loved the experience. But, her biggest fear was Chloe admitting to screwing her brother and her Father. Barely legal as her Brother Lance was he was pretty mature. Most days. Still she felt slightly bad that she let things happen with Chloe that she could have prevented.

"Get over it Britney. What's done is done." She exhales loudly then grins, "Who am I kidding. That was awesome."

She was exhausted after her slumber party. It went well until her Mother decided to come home early. Unexpected to say the least. Still, her untimely arrival must have made her Dad's day. Her Mom had caught him right after having sex with her four friends but not directly seeing it happen. Her Father played it off like a Pro. He got laid by his wife. Brit admired her Father's dexterity.

She and Her friends had managed to leave before meeting her Mother. Mom never knew differently. Other than they were there for the sleepover.

Her mother was clueless. Still, she screamed all night long from her Husband's attentions. Rita Foxx had secrets of her own. Brit and Keith themselves not knowing of Rita's seduction over young Evan, Lance's friend. A lot happened.

Brit and her Friends coming home later to witness her Dad fucking neighbor Chloe. It was an amazing day. Then just earlier today Brit was dominated by Her pretend Master's own Father. Fucked by He and someone totally oblivious to her. Her very own Father's friend, Tow truck driver, Ellis Dupree.

Her mom she had heard on the phone seriously had to work this time. Fifty miles away.

So much in one day she thought. The day was hardly over.

Yawning she gets a text from Lance's friend Evan. He was ready for his first scheduled round of losing the bet she had made. She had to be his slave for 48 hours. Not all of which was immediate. Truth be told it didn't matter when that 48 hours ended. She was enjoying herself and would most likely continue to play with them beyond her punishment.

"On my way Handsome. See you at the pool in fifteen minutes." She texts back.

Donning a pair of purple shorts and a lavender tank top she covered her skimpy bikini until she arrived at the pool. Towel and sunscreen in hand she locked the house and hid her key in the bushes next to her. She had no pockets or purse to carry much. Only her cellphone was in her possession otherwise.

Passing by Chloe and Chuck's house she heard Chloe screaming. Obviously the couple had not been exhausted sexually earlier. This made Brit smile.

The walk to the pool was six blocks away from her house. Near the park that Dave Styles and his softball team played ball. On her journey she passed by a street of homes, a firehouse, and a carwash.

Noting the carwash she thought about the fundraiser that her school was having. She and her cheerleaders had plans to host a bikini carwash. If the school would allow it. She even considered more than that. A kissing booth would get loads of cash. The winning teams would get to go on a class trip to Daytona Beach. Sponsored by local businesses as reward for their efforts.

She wondered if it was possible to use the firehouse for their carwash. After her deal with Evan she would check into it.

Reaching the pool she spotted Evan standing shirtless and in swimming trunks waiting outside. He see's her walking toward him and sprints up to her.

"Hey beautiful." He smirks.

Without so much as a word she tucks her cell in her shorts over her crotch and throws her arms around him. She kissed him passionately forcing him to wrap his arms around her and hold her closely.

Five minutes later they come up for air.

"Wow! That was pretty awesome." He beams.

She winks at him , "Just getting you in the right mood."

He looks down at his trunks. Massive pup tent building in his crotch area.

"See? I work magic. Let's go get wet."

He follows her through the open fence and pays for their use of the pool. Once inside they discover mostly adults. Only two children were present.

She lays her towel out on the concrete near the pool and sits down. Evan joins her to her left.

"Seven men. Two women. Two kids. Manageable." She teases.

He fidgets, "How are we going to get away with this in front of everybody?"

"I'm not worried about the men. Notice I'm the center of their attention?"

"Yeah. They like what they see."

"Of course they do. I'm sexy. Watch this." She sits her cell aside and stands up to take her top off. Then, she bends over and removes her purple shorts. In her bikini she stretches vividly.

Evan glances about and notes all seven men observing her. Even the lifeguard on duty was a young guy. Evan knew the boy, he was nineteen and had graduated last year.

"The women are staring now." He adds.

"Curious. Mother's being protective." Brit sits back down.

One of the women was obviously the mother of both children. After careful scrutiny she determined that her kids were done for the day. Ordering them to gather their float raft she mentions pizza. The magic word.

As the family got closer to leaving Brit began adjusting her bikini. The top was loosened up slightly in back. She then rolled up to her knees. Her chest bobbed dramatically for the hungering male presence. In her pose she toyed with her bikini bottoms gently tugging them and pulling them out in front enough to offer imagination.

Evan drooled at her actions, "These guys are eyeballing you hard."

"Of course they are. They want me."

The lifeguard strolled from the office toward his perching chair and spotted Evan and Brit right off.

"Hey Evan. How's life Bro?"

"All good Kyle. How about you?"

"Getting ready to move to Georgia. Going to school up there next semester. Can't wait. Party central."

"Awesome. This is Britney."

"Nice bikini. You Evan's girl?"

"I am if he wants me to be." She offers Evan a sly grin.

Evan chuckles, "Yeah, she's mine."

Kyle nods eying Brit's mounding chest.

"Those are going to fall out." Kyle smirks.

Brit again tugs at her top jostling her 34D's about, "I sure hope so."

"That white material might become transparent when you hit the water." Kyle adds amused by her continued tampering with her garments.

Brit blinks at him rapidly, "Going to ban me from the pool if they do?"

"Hell no." The lifeguard grunts and fist bumps Evan to show his support.

"Good. Let's test that theory."

Brit crawls to her feet and flutters her fingers at the two before walking over to the edge of the pool. She dips her toes in the cool water and shivers. That mere chill made her nipples protrude like missiles. The three men in the pool stopped to drift and admire her. She in reply again flutters her fingers to say hello.

The remaining four men sitting about were close to her age. Only one man present was possibly thirty. The woman sunbathing was face down on her towel and had yet to see her.

Eying the depth markings on the sides she moves over to the seven foot marker and watches the three men swim closer toward the area she examined. Eying them all against the sun she rubs her tummy lightly dipping her fingers under the bikini bottom. This made the three men in the water look to one another. They knew she was doing this on purpose for them.

Without warning Brit launches herself into the depths and swims under the water for an extended spell. In the process she eyed the crotches of all three men and noticed a lively crowd. Taking her pick she swam up to one of them and literally took the risk of pinching his crown. Afterward she surfaced and used her hands to pull her hair back. Blinking to expel chlorine from her vision she watches the men gather closer.

"Did you do that on purpose?" Mused the pinch victim. He was a dark haired jock type with toned abs and arms.

"Shame on me. I couldn't resist."

He glides closer to her then looks over toward Evan and Kyle.

"Boyfriend?"

"Master." She rather enjoyed admitting that about her friends. Although Evan had never been involved in the Title.

The man raised an eye brow, "That scrawny guy? You must be joking."

"Play nice or he will make me leave." She smiles shyly.

He floats directly up to her and squeezes both breasts, "Only fair, right?"

"Yes. Do you like my girls?"

He nods, "Heck yes. I'm Jeff."

She coyly grins, "I'm horny."

"This is Cole and Brandon. My best buds. Mind if they touch these?"

"Of course not." She welcomes them with a wanting glance.

Both men move around her and reach in to caress her breasts as Jeff retreats his palms.

"Nipples are hard as hell." Brandon pinches her left nipple tightly. Cole toys with her right. He goes a step further and slides his hand under the cup to palm her bare breast.

"Damn that's nice."

By now Evan and Kyle stand pool side looking down at them. Kyle eyes the men on the concrete edges. They were growing more curious. One of them moved to sit on the ledge dangling his feet in the water.

Kyle scowls at Evan, "What's going on here dude?"

"Nympho. Let her get away with anything?" He hoped.

Kyle looks at him in awe, "Nobody complains I'm cool. She's smoking hot dude. Where did you meet this girl?"

"Friends with her brother. She does whatever I tell her."

"No shit." He leers at him disbelieving, "Prove it."

Evan grins and lightly whistles to get Brit's attention. Once she tilts to face him he motions for her to remove her top. She was ready as Cole removed his hand. Her fingers ran behind her and unties her bikini bra and removes it to the amazement of the three men.

Holding it over her head she prepares to toss it at Evan then changes her mind. Instead she turns and throws it at the man with dangling feet. The top is caught by the man who nods his approval and leers back at the three guys behind him. All of them now stood up and grew entranced by the situation.

Back in the pool the three amigos now touched her bare breasts.

"Losing the bottoms too?" Cole chuckled.

"I plan to. I'm just waiting for my Master to order it. I need to be careful with that woman over there."

"Deena? She's deaf." Brandon winces, "Seriously."

"Blind too?" Brit poses.

"Well, no. But, Deena won't say anything. She's pretty cool actually."

"I'll take your word on that." She smiles at Brandon.

Jeff moves in closer and lowers his chin under the water to suck on her nipple. Her hands reached about locating Brandon and Cole's crotches.

"There they are. They feel huge."

Her hands slip under their waist bands and grip their cocks.

"Yep, huge." She giggles.

Brandon looks up toward Evan.

"Bottoms?" He questions.

Evan whistles once more and calls her to the pool side.

"Gotta go. I'll be back." She removes her hands and swims to the edge where Evan crouches in wait.

"Is this about me or them?" Evan whispers.

Brit smiles sheepishly, "You of course....MASTER. I'm just having fun. May I? For awhile longer?"

He liked that word Master, "Yeah. Hand me your bottoms."

"I adore you Evan." She slithers out of her bottoms and lets the trio in the water see them.

Before she can leave them behind Evan orders her to swim to the other side of the pool and give them to the others holding back.

With mischief she turns and kicks off of the edge. Her bare ass rises up out of the water letting Kyle and Evan see her pussy for a moment. She then swims around the trio and surfaces at the feet of the man who held her top. In between his legs she smiles up at him. The others above moved behind him to see her.

"Who wants my bottoms?"

A boy possibly the age of 22 accepts them and sits down beside the other man. She in turn coaxes the remaining two to join them. Once everyone was in place she turns and motions the trio to swim in behind her. In seconds she was surrounded. She didn't have any need to coax them further. Regardless of Evan on the other side of the pool the trio in the water had their hands all over her.

Hugging the pool side Brit floated between the legs of the man holding her top. With ease she drew closer reaching up to palm the man's crotch.

Eyes flaring wide at his obvious erection she licks her lips for effect. Her left hand freely branched out to the boy holding on to her bikini bottom. His dick was advancing high quickly.

Behind her she hears Brandon and Jeff discussing whether they should continue. The risk was great of new swimmers showing up at some point. One's that might call the cops. In eavesdropping Brit decides to turn and face them. With dedicated eyes piercing through them she dives under the water and locates both of their trunks. Pulling them out she releases their dicks. Before Jeff could react she swallowed his cock while holding her breath.

After several mighty thrusts into her mouth she comes up for air. Once refueling she winks at Brandon and goes below again. This time she sucks on Brandon. While doing so she reaches for Cole and digs for his dick. Cole gladly helped her out.

Fresh air filling her lungs once more the third dive under gifted Cole a pleasure all his own.

Bobbing up for the final time she giggles pulling her hair back.

"Worth the risk now?" She boasts.

All of them concurred.

Returning to the seated men she wags her tongue at them. The man holding her top looked around and saw no threats before pulling his dick out. He shakes it at her daringly. Brit smiled pointing a finger at him in a naughty boy nature.

With little effort she hugged his thighs and devoured him. The man puffed his cheeks and groaned. Beside him the other men chuckled and patted the man's shoulders. They were waiting on their own bit of paradise.

Across the pool Evan and Kyle eyed the tanning woman less that fifteen feet away from the gathering.

"Deena Larabee. Deaf. Let's just hope she doesn't get up." Kyle sighs.

"What are the odds of a deaf girl?" Evan chuckled.

"Deaf but not blind Bro. No clue how she might react. If she looks in my direction I'll have to stop things. So, don't get mad."

"Not gonna. I don't really care."

Kyle frowns, "So, why are they having all this fun and not you?"

"Just letting her get warmed up."

"Crazy stuff Bro."

"Yep."

After Brit had toyed with the remaining men on the edge of the pool she turned her focus back on the trio. She giggles at them.

"I always wondered something. Does cum make the chlorine in the water turn blue like pee does?"

They share in her amusement as Brandon belts out, "We're about to find out." He had been jerking off below water.

He strains dramatically and torpedoes a shot of jizz into the water. Of course nothing happens but the fun was there while it lasted.

During their frolicking madness Evan had stepped away from Kyle and moved to the other side of the pool. He pulled the cushion of a chaise off and lay it down on the concrete. A mere four feet from the tanning beauty Deena.

Once down he whistles to get Brit's attention. With a strict look Evan points at her then down at the cushion.

The trio assisted her out of the pool and into the capable hands of those on the ledge. Their aid allowed her to stand up and blow each of them kisses. Wiggling away from them she reaches Evan and winks at him.

"Missionary, now." He orders.

"Love the boldness." She whispers looking at Deena.

Laying out she spreads her legs and begins rubbing her clit while watching Evan drop his trunks. Kneeling between her legs on the cushion he mounts her. Penetration causes Brit to squeal. His girth was appealing.

"Oh my God, Evan. Make me scream out loud. Show these guys who my Master really is."

The encouragement led to violent thrusts and her legs over his shoulders. The downward insertions forced her body to convulse and cum in gushes. The troop behind them noted her flooding around Evan's cock and offered their praise and awe.

Evan hearing them grew bolder and looked over at Deena. The woman was stirring.

Obviously she had fallen asleep and perhaps the vibrations made by Evan and Brit were waking her.

He continues his assault as the pool grows silent.

Deena doesn't turn but looks at her cellphone for the time. Noting it she decides to sit up and face away from them. Luckily her hearing aid was off to avoid accidently getting it wet.

Before she could turn the trio of swimmers waded over to face her. Their journey captured her peripheral vision and she looked over at them. Signing with her hands she smiles and said, "Hello."

Brandon waves first knowing her already. The other's Cole and Jeff tried not to laugh as she was oblivious to Brit's constant moans and shrill echoing cries. Sadly, Evan's gyrations caught Deena's eye and she turns her profile to face him.

Her expression was priceless as she froze in time watching the sex partners. After two minutes she turns her attention to Brandon who holds a finger to his lips in hopes of containing her silence. She smirks then places her hand over her mouth trying not to laugh herself. Another look back at Evan garners a grin at her in return. He was a ball of sweat from fatigue.

Deena looks toward Brit who breathlessly flutters her fingers at the woman.

Shaking her head Deena notes Brandon pull himself up from the pool and step toward her. In a bold move Brandon picks Deena up and hurls her into the pool.

Looking back at Evan he chuckles, "No worries. I got this."

He then dives in and frolics with Deena. She was very ticklish. Suddenly, very horny too.

On the other end of the pool Kyle just stood there amazed.

Feeling ready to explode Evan snarls and pulls out of Brit. He crawls over her waist and straddles her chest. Below him Brit leans her head forward to await just below his crown. Jaw open and expecting.

In a mad splatter he doused her face with cum. She was a mess.

He rises slowly and ushers, "Stay put. Don't wipe off."

Once standing he looks over at the men sitting on the ledge. With a motion to join them he grunts, "Jerk off over this cunt."

Hesitant at first only one of them takes the initiative to stand over her and masturbate. The others grew curious and decided to gamble on being seen nude by other men. Four men blasted her from above. Brit merely laid their smearing their cum all over herself.

From the pool rose Cole and Jeff who added to the stew. Jeff going so far as to kneeling between her legs and slapping her clit with his cock. His assault led to jizz all over her pussy.

Evan nods his approval and turns to motion Kyle over. He decided it best to decline in favor of his job. Chicken more likely.

Once the gathering disperses Evan reaches down and grabs Brit by her hand. He pulls her to her feet and grins at her drooling features.

"Suntan lotion gone wild." He jests.

She hisses, "I hope I don't have tan lines due to this cum."

"That would be awesome." He chuckles with a grin.

"You were awesome. Fuck me anytime you want. I'll never tell you no."

She then pats his cheek and steps around him to pools edge. She smiles at Brandon and Deena then leaps into the water. Surfacing next to Deena she manages to get the girl to hug her. All was forgiven.

Deena signed, "Thank you. Now I need sex."

Brit deciphered it quite easily and reaches for her hand. Without a struggle Deena feels Brit curl her fingers around Brandon's dick. Brandon huffed at the grip.

Above water now Brit chuckles, "Give it to her."

Brandon puckers then pulls Deena into a kiss.

Glancing at Cole, Brit hisses, "I love playing matchmaker. I have to go guys. Been fun."

She swims to the edge and finds a ladder to scale. Evan now dressed and in wait holds her bikini and clothing. She reaches for the bikini but Evan pulls it behind him.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12