Britney Ch. 33: Car Pool

Story Info
Brit washes Burt's car in the nude.
2.1k words
4.53
16.3k
6
4

Part 33 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

Tuesday evening led Brit to the far side of town. She was forced to ride a bicycle she hadn't rode in two years. Spotting the old water tower at the edge of town left few choices as to which home belonged to Burt Pomroy. The three stall garage confirmed it. That and the beefy pair of Rottweiler's behind a tall chain link fence. Their barking made her nervous until Burt stepped out to yell at them. Silence was instantaneous.

"Driveway. I'll be right out." He motions to Brit.

Stopping to get off the bike she puts the kickstand down and stands looking at Burt's car. A big white Cadillac.

From the rear of the house he exits with a prepared bucket of water, a sponge, and soap.

He notes her in a different bikini than before. This one was bright yellow and equally as skimpy.

"Bet all eyes were on you riding over dressed like that."

"Traffic jam. I lost them at the lights." She giggled.

"Glad you could make it."

"I'm a woman of my word. Your dogs are beautiful."

"Brown one is "Bubba". White one with spots is "Thug"."

"They mind you pretty well. One command and they stopped barking."

Proudly he nods, "Years of training. They obey me on most things."

"Can I pet them?"

"Not too sure about that. They're not used to strangers. We'll see."

She watches Burt bring up a garden hose attached to the side of his house. Playfully he catches her off guard and squirts her with the spicket.

"Heyyyy! That's cold." She giggles and hides her front side to him.

"Get busy. I'll get the car wet, you wash."

She grabs the sponge soaping it up. Amid the suds she begins scrubbing the fender of the car where he douses it in water. As she bent over he shot her in the ass chuckling.

"You are evil, Mister." She glares squeezing the sponge of suds.

"Don't waste those suds. Wear them."

"Fine. I will." She sets the sponge down and unties her top tossing it aside. Her bulging 34D's were stunning. Without a second to waste she removes her bottoms and stands in only her tennis shoes. Sponge in hand she grabs the bucket and gathers more covering her chest and ass in suds. She left her pussy free to avoid any possibility of getting a yeast infection.

He watches her washing the car and fondles his erection beneath his loose fitting shorts.

Eyes meet repeatedly as he sprays where she's cleaned. Her suds faded quickly never to be replaced again. She loved being naked.

"Not much traffic through here. You're lucky." He admits.

"I wouldn't care. I actually love teasing people."

"I can tell. So, why me? I'm far from a stud. Mirror does me no service."

"It's not about looks or age to me. If I feel an itch I scratch it. I saw loneliness and felt generous."

"Works for me. I certainly don't mind perky teenagers with perfect body's. As long as you're of age I'm game."

"Pervert." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"I am indeed." He rinses more of the side panels and doors of his car.

As she cleans the front bumper and headlights Burt moves closer and rubs her ass, slipping fingers inside her pussy from behind. She reacts with an arched spine and looks over her shoulder at him.

"Your dogs are watching us."

"They're just jealous." He huffs before removing his fingers and slapping her ass. She squeals and looks at him with a devilish grin. Leaving him she moves to the other side of the car and soaps the hood.

Following her he drenches her vicinity including her back side. Shivering she again threatens him with her sponge. Strutting away to her bucket to refresh the sponge she finishes that side of the car.

"Convertible top? Should I wash it too."

"Of course. Finish it up then I'll put the top down."

In minutes they finish up and Burt digs into his shorts for the car keys. A remote opens the top and lowers the windows.

Moving around to the drivers side he gets in and pulls the front seat all the way back. Once it reclines he unzips his shorts and lowers them to his ankles. Already shirtless he sat naked and hard as a rock.

"Hop on. Let's go for a ride." He motions.

Brit wiggles around the open door and crawls in to straddle his belly and six inch cock. With a fondled assist she guides him up inside her pussy. It was a beautiful fit he thought. Her chest directly in his face as she rode generously up and down on him. He devoured her nipples. Her moans were like a symphony. A shrillness that made his dogs restless.

Grinding on him led to his own range of moans and grunts.

"Goddamn you're fucking beautiful. Your pussy feels great on my cock."

Shivering she exhales, "You feel awesome inside me too. Burt?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't be lonely. I'm here for you."

He squeezes her hips to thrust up into her more, "Thanks Kid."

His hands move to clutch her ass cheeks spreading them wider to tickle her butt hole. She rears her head back sighing loudly.

"Like that?" He asks.

"Yes. You can fuck me in the ass if you want to. We might need to stand up though."

"Let's go into my back yard. I put a mattress on my back deck."

"Okay."

She lifts off of him dripping wet and crawls out of the car. Burt repositions his seat and climbs out, discarding his shorts into the back seat of the car. Both nude he takes her hand and leads her through the gate closing it.

Around the corner of the house she see's a bare mattress on his wooden deck. He lays her down on it and moves her into missionary at first. Her legs wrapped around his hips to pull him deeper. Their moans escalated making his dogs bark louder.

After ten minutes he rolls over on to his back and lets her ride him again. Her nails dug into his chest and shoulders as she cried out in pleasure.

Pulling her down to lay on his chest he holds the back of her head from behind thrusting harder on his own.

Closing in on his expiration, his dick throbbed like a jackhammer. Ready to detonate into her he closes his eyes to absorb the sensations and her exhales on his neck.

Suddenly, without a warning he heard thunderous vibrations behind them. His dogs had gotten under the fence into the back yard and had rampaged right up to them.

Burt holds her firmly, "Don't move. Dammit. I'm not sure how these guys will react."

The brown Rott, "Bubba" sniffs at her ass with a deafening snort.

"Oh my God. Burt? He's sniffing my asshole." She whines.

"Let me be the only one moving. I have to finish. I'm too close."

He begins thrusting into her again hearing her fearfulness. She too was ready to burst. The dogs constant guardian stance made her terrified to spasm.

The white Rott merely sniffed at her hair and licked her shoulder. Fortunately without any true intimidation.

Burt again whispered, "Stay calm."

"Easy for you to say." She cringed feeling every thrust up into her.

"Go lay down boys." He encourages. They refused.

"They're not obeying." She huffs at her sweat matted hair.

"Let me cum. I'll get us up carefully. Stay limp and no sudden moves."

"I'm too scared to move. Hurry Burt."

He snarls and cums savagely up inside her. She feels the torpedo's circulate into her and shudders her own release. He held her firmly as her body quaked. He even went so far as to curl his toes around her ankles to avoid movement.

They heard a growl from behind as "Bubba" continued intimidating her. This time his Rott was sniffing at both her pussy and his balls while Burt was still inside her. That made Burt pissed off.

"Bubba! Enough. Go lay down. Bad dog!" Carefully, Burt rolls her over on to her back shielding her, "I'm sorry Kid. Definitely not planned." Burt cautiously pushes "Thug" from her face.

"Don't let them bite me."

"I won't. Stay limp, let me pick you up and carry you inside."

He rises slowly, his cock pulling out of her in a strand of leftovers. On his knees he reaches behind him slowly and snaps his fingers at "Bubba". The dog huffs and backs away. Burt then pulled her up into his arms to lay against his chest. Her arms coil around his neck. Legs entwine his waist.

Walking timidly he moves to his screen door and opens it, using his body to block the dogs from entering. Easing in he shuts the door behind them, followed by the interior door.

"There we go." He rubs her back and shudders at her tightness around him. She was scared to death.

Finally, she lifts her face away from his shoulder to look directly into his eyes.

"I like the puppies at the firehouse better."

He chuckles, "Safer for certain."

She fidgets never releasing her arms or legs around him.

"I need to set you down. You're killing my back. Old man here."

"Somewhere soft." She smiles with watery eyes.

"Couch?"

"Bed. My ass needs fucked now. "Bubba" teased it too long." She giggles.

"After all that? Not even funny." He groans rolling his eyes at her, "Seriously?"

"I was afraid "Bubba" might hump me."

"That would have been a bad situation. Let's be glad he didn't try. " He carries her through the house and into a downstairs guest room.

Reaching the full sized mattress he collapses over her on to it. She sprawls out under him and lets him raise up enough for her to roll over on to her belly. He uses the thin blanket to wipe between her ass cheeks removing slobber.

"Been awhile since I've done this. Sure you don't want Bubba?" He jests.

"Noooooo!" She moves to her knees with her ass in the air.

Burt admires her ass. So perfect. Tight. Firm. Spotless of acne or moles. Prying her cheeks wide he moves in to rub his crown on her hole. A gentle nudge enters her slowly until he see's her fingers dig up the covers beneath them.

"Oh my God. That feels amazing."

He begins thrusting in short insertions at first and building speed. Her moans escalated and became shrill whines.

Burt ran his palms up her spine to her shoulders and gripped them firmly. He then fucked her ass as hard as hell. Her screams were of brewing insanity, gentle agony.

Nutting in short order Burt loosened his grip. He reared back and pulled out of her convulsing form. She dropped forward lifelessly and let Burt collapse to her side.

Finally, Brit rolled over to face Burt.

"Let the dogs inside."

His eyes bulged, "What?"

"I need to make friends before I leave. I'll take the risk."

"Okay. Just no sudden moves."

He gets up and returns to the back door letting the Rott's inside. She hears him telling them to behave.

The dogs dart about sniffing and track her to the guest room. Leaping up on the bed they overpower her with their massive 200 pound frames. She had pulled the bed cover up to conceal her. Sniffing around her she carefully places a hand up for "Thug" to nudge.

"Bubba" returned to his Guardian stance eying her with a low huff of breath. As Thug licked her hand he nudged her off balance and made her land on her back. "Bubba" moved closer to her left thigh even as Burt attempted to restrain him. His growls made even Burt leery.

She couldn't help herself. The dog's rough personas made her frightened. It wasn't planned. It just happened.

"Not a good idea. OUT! BEFORE I CUT YOUR BALLS OFF." Burt roared. The dogs immediately hopped off the bed.

Fanning herself Brit sat up with saucer like eyes, "Wow! So wrong. So not friends for life."

"I warned you."

"I know. I needed to do that. In case I ever come back. They needed to know me."

"You better get home. I'll lock them out back. Go through the front door and side gate."

She stood up and embraced him with a warm hug then let him get rid of the dogs. Once they were outside she walked to the front door. Before exiting she smiled back at him.

"What do you think about "Puppy Wrestling"? At the fundraiser."

He rolls his eyes, "More your speed I reckon."

"Yeah. I like that. Kiddy pool and puppies." She giggles joking about the idea. With a pucker she thought it might be a cute idea. "Bye Burt."

"I'll have your Kissing Booth on site by Friday."

A kiss blown, Brit retrieves her bikini and bike.

The Rott's whined at her departure.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers