Britney Ch. 36: Victorious Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curling her arm under Nancy's they giggled all the way to the car.

"I feel like we're going to Prom together." Brit chuckles.

Nancy rambles suddenly, "Prom is coming up here soon. It would be really cool to have a date that's not a cousin. There's nobody in this school that even looks at me."

Reaching Nancy's car, a red 2016 Ford Escape Brit halts in step, "That's a brand new car. Wow! I'm impressed. Your parents must be rich."

Unhooking arms so that Nancy could reach into her pants pocket for her car keys Nancy chuckles, "It's not brand new. But close enough. My Dad is the Foreman for a Construction Company over in Castleton. Mom just stays home and keeps house."

"Cool. My Dad does Construction. He's laid off right now though." Brit pouts as she moves around to the passenger door which Nancy had just unlocked.

"That's terrible. Maybe he should apply where my Dad works. I could say something if you want."

"That's so nice of you. I'll mention it to my Dad. Let me see his reaction first."

"Let me know."

Brit turns sideways in her seat to face Nancy directly as she starts the car.

"I'm sorry I never struck up a conversation with you before today. I feel horrible that it took our Bikini Car Wash to get to know each other. You're pretty cool Nancy."

Pausing to breath the larger girl fans her face with her hand, "Thanks. For the record? I'm not judging you. I think your gutsy as all get out. I can see why the guys love you. It's more than just a supermodel body. You care about people."

"I have my faults. I just do my best to see the good in everybody."

"I'm glad. I'm so over this Charity Event squabble. Keep your money. You earned it. I'll deal with my Posse."

"Not alone you won't. Let me think on things. If I can find a way then we all go to Daytona."

"The second Car Wash you mentioned?"

"That's an option. I'm pretty sure my Girls would be up for it."

"I'll wash cars." Nancy nibbles her lip waiting to be shut down for her offer.

"Kissing Booth too?"

The idea made Nancy frown, "Nobody would want to kiss me."

Brit sighs and looks out the windshield for a second, then turns back to Nancy, "Let me change your wardrobe. Believe it or not I recently converted Grace Ruuthouse into a work of Art. If I can do that for her I can do wonders for you."

"She looks the same to me."

"Only because she has to look like that for her Parents. If she could she would dress sexy like the rest of us. Mennonite thing."

"Hmm! I guess it can't hurt to try. I just don't want to be humiliated."

"I swear to you I won't let that happen."

"Where do we begin?" Nancy shivers.

"Got money?"

"Some. Not much. I babysit three nights a week. That's pretty much gas money."

Brit considers her options, "Take me home with you. Let's raid your closet and see what we can design."

"You want to come to my house?" Her jaw drops.

"Start driving Blondie. I have two hours to kill before I need to get home."

With a deep breath Nancy Barker put her car in motion. The drive took ten minutes.

Reaching her home Nancy parks on the street and shuts her vehicle off. Stepping out both girls chattered all the way into her home. A large two story home with an attached garage. Loads of shrubbery and shade trees around the property.

"Nice place." Brit puckers.

"My Dad built it when I was like 6 I think. I love it here. My Mom's car is gone she must be grocery shopping or something."

"All good. At least she won't ask you a dozen questions right?" Brit predicted.

"Only if you make me up all Hoochie." She laughs, "Then she might."

"Not Hoochie but I do think you should expand your horizons."

Entering the home through the front door Brit follows Nancy while admiring the décor. Pictures on the wall showed the family in good times.

"You look just like your Mom."

"Everyone says that."

They swiftly reach Nancy's bedroom and dive right in. Brit stormed her large walk-in closet and began picking and choosing various outfits.

"Most of these I never wear. I bought things impulsively but chickened out wearing them."

"Time's ticking Chick. Strip!" Brit encourages laying garments all across the girls Queen sized bed.

Stunned Nancy closes her bedroom door and locks it. Just in case her Mother came home and caught them off guard. She then took her shoes off and began shyly removing her shirt and jeans. Down to her underwear Brit stood in awe.

"Nice choice in bra and panties." She eyed the red lacey pair.

Nancy covers herself blushing, "Intimate pleasures if not on the outside. They make me feel sexy."

Brit was shocked by the girls body. For a large woman she had tight curves in all the right places. Shaking her head she smiles from ear to ear. Finally she points at Nancy with a wince.

"Don't you EVER put yourself down again. You're HOT! Hell I might have sex with you."

The blond bulges her eyes toward her admirer, "You're just saying that."

Groaning Brit picks up Nancy's discarded shoe and tosses it at her. The reaction led to a Kung Fu battle like they did in school. Their laughter made Nancy feel more secure in herself.

"Calm down Numero Sumo." Brit giggles wrestling with her.

"Worried I'll kick your ass, Bruise EzLee?"

"Too funny. Quit tickling me and try this black shirt on. Leave the top two buttons open."

"Okay."

Nancy pulled the button down shirt on and left it opened as she was told. Her cleavage looked amazing. Brit stood back to examine her.

"That makes you look thinner. Not that we need to let that trouble us. You may be big Nancy, but you hold it well. I saw a firm stomach before you put that on. As long as your pants or skirt aren't too tight the rolls won't overlap."

"I have a pair of faded jeans I bought that were too large. We can try those on." She shuffles to her closet to locate them. Bringing them out she swiftly wiggles the jeans up over her hips and fastens them. Gently loose on her hips but not so much they fell down.

"Not too shabby." Brit tugs the shirt over the jeans. She then turned her around to see how her butt looked in them. With a sneaky slap to Nancy's ass she approves.

"Quit playing with my butt." Nancy giggles.

"One outfit down. Wear these tomorrow."

Agreeing Brit mixed and matched other outfits. Finally she discovers a short black dress with sheer arms and cleavage, "Bra off and put this on."

Nancy shakes her head, "My boobs are so big they sag a little."

"Come on. You're eighteen. Worry about that when you're thirty."

Stripping her jeans and shirt off she hesitates before unclasping her bra. With a loud inhale she removes the bra and lets her breasts topple about playfully.

"See? Sag." She points at both tits with her index fingers.

Brit moves in sneakily and squeezes the girls breasts as she had her eyes lowered. Nancy expressed awe but allowed her to do it. Her areolas large and delightfully pink. Nipples pepping up beneath Brit's palms. Nancy had to tremble.

"Cushy." Brit winks then hands her the dress that had been dangling over her shoulder in wait.

Nancy turned red yet smiled brilliantly, "Glad you like them."

Dress over her head and slithered down over her curves it felt soft and sensual too Nancy. Still the thought of it embarrassed her. The hem was entirely too high. Her legs while thick were at least muscular enough to be appealing to the visual. Her chest mounded up from behind smoky colored sheer material. The same material flowed over her arms.

"We need to shorten the arms. This is promising."

"I sew. I can do that." Nancy shivers.

Brit smiles realizing something, "You kind of remind me of that actress in "2 Broke Girls"."

"Max?"

"No. The Polish lady. Big and beautiful."

"Ohhh! Stiffler's Mom from "American Pie". "

"Right!" They laugh together.

Outfit after outfit they strategize and decide upon improvements. From there they plan a shopping spree once Nancy asks for money. Her Mom was easy with her credit cards.

Nancy had found a new friend. Unexpectedly. She would take the risk that the friendship was genuine.

Even after Nancy took Britney home they texted into the late night. With make-up tips. Hairstyle ideas.

Their laughter proving the truth.

Unknown to both girls, they did their own private Victory dance.

That was the secret to success.

12