Britney Ch. 37: Dog Tired

Story Info
The lottery begins. Brit needs to make her point yet again.
4k words
4.58
13.1k
4
4

Part 37 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,852 Followers

Britney Foxx ducked into William Beatty's classroom as he was grading papers. To his surprise he found her hands palmed over his eyes and her busty chest smothering his neck line.

"Guess who?"

"Dolly Parton." He huffs sitting back to enjoy her pillows of comfort.

"No silly. It's me Britney."

"Aw yes. I recognize the playfulness now. To what do I owe this visit?"

"Principal Harding. Did he discuss the little lottery raffle idea we had with you?"

The teacher coughs into his hand and looks around for safety.

"Yes. He did."

"Good. I'm spoken for by Harding. However I have four names in my pocket written on pieces of paper. Whomever you choose has to obey you for a total of eight hours. Anything goes as long as nobody gets hurt. Can you agree to this?"

He begins to sweat as her hand reaches into her pants pocket for the folded up papers.

"I must be insane, but Yes. I agree. Nobody is to know but those involved."

"Correct. Isn't this fun?"

"Intimidating."

Holding the four pieces of paper like a hand of playing cards she giggles.

"Pick a card. Any card."

He reluctantly pinches one of the pieces of paper.

"Open it up. Who did you pick?"

He unfolds the simple document and his eyes sparkle, "Dawn Lawrence. Seriously?"

"Yep. I'm texting her now." She hums as she types in the name Mr. Beatty. Moments later she receives a text back saying, "Hi Mr. Beatty. I'm proud to be your slave for eight hours. This Saturday or Sunday I will obey your every desire."

Britney lets him read the text which makes him smile.

"For safety reasons we don't share cell numbers. Go through me if you need to relay messages or find ways to communicate with her. Let her know where to meet you, what to wear, when to arrive, and how she can please you."

"Amazing. I love redheads."

"Gotta jet. See you in class tomorrow."

William Beatty was already exhausted.

Ten minutes later Britney entered the office of Coach Jerry Dawson. He was preparing to head home when he heard his door creak open.

"Foxx. What brings you here?"

"Harding talk to you privately?"

He perks up, "Yeah. How's this work?"

She seals his door tightly then moves around to sit on his desk. She draws out the remaining three pieces of paper. "Choose a name. Read me that name."

He puckers looking at her hand. Snapping up the one on her left he peels it open, " Sophia Pope."

"Goody. I hoped you didn't pick Tara. Having ate her out once already. New blood I say."

Texting Sophia she informs him with "Mr. Dawson". While awaiting a response Brit offers her info, "Eight hours with Sophia. She obeys anything you ask of her. As long as she's safe. Agreed?"

"Hell yea. Pope? Crazy stuff. Never expected her to be in your little club."

Sophia's text comes back with, "My turn in the locker room shower?"

Dawson huffs recalling the fiasco Britney created in his showers last time. A dangerous move that actually turned out okay.

"Tell her maybe."

Brit wags her foot in the air as she types, "Dawson says maybe. As long as you get really slutty."

Giggling she shows him her message reply. He in turn smirks.

"You're too much Foxx."

Humming at her cell an immediate reply became evident.

"Sophia says, she wants to be alone with the basketball team in the locker room. She counter offers that with however long you allow her to do that she will increase your eight hours with her to even it out."

"So, if I let her play for an hour with them I get nine hours?"

"Yep. Sounds like it."

"We'll see. Getting caught is risky stuff."

"Did I get caught?"

"You were lucky nobody ratted us out."

"Every guy in school wants my body. Did you really think they would get me in trouble? I give them something to lust over every single day. Even the girls love me."

"Yeah! Regardless, it only takes one call to the cops."

"Then I get the cops to like me too." She giggles.

Hopping to her feet Brit twists in step and opens his office door.

"Be in touch. Bye Jerry."

Skipping through the halls Britney catches the Algebra teacher, "Dane Marko". The Irish giant was leaving school and halfway out the door when he heard Britney call out his name.

Halting he awaits for her outside. Running toward him her braless chest bounced from side to side. He had to rub his beard to contain his amusement.

"Glad I caught you before you went home. Harding talk to you?"

"Wheeling and dealing? Aye. He did."

"Great. Choose a piece of paper. Whomever you pick is your slave for eight hours. Anything goes as long as she's safe."

Looking around him he fidgets before claiming a paper. Reading it he grins from ear to ear, "Cryssa Apari". A lass I would enjoy time with."

"Texting her now. Please hold."

She types, "You have the big old Teddy Bear. Mr. Marko."

Seconds later Cryssa backs up her info with, "Yay! Bearskin rug. I wanna snuggle."

He reads the reply and chuckles, "I'll lay in front of the fireplace."

"Sounds sexy. I might switch names." Brit giggles, "I'll be in touch. So will she. Have a good night Mr. Marko."

Marko was already hard. Cryssa Apari had been a fantasy of his.

Her final contact was with "Trevor Stein" English Lit.

Brit discovered him in his room reading. As she clears her throat he looks up and removes his reading glasses.

"Well Hello Britney."

"Out of breath. Running a lot. Chest heaving."

"I can see that. It's quite active."

"Harding talk to you?"

"At lunch. Yes."

"Good. You're my last stop. Only name left."

She hands him the snippet of paper.

"Tara Zellers. I can handle that." He looks surprised.

"Eight hours with her. Obeys anything and everything. Safely. Deal?"

"Certainly. I look forward to her charming whit."

"And her mouth around your cock?"

He merely smiles and puts his glasses back on.

"Saturday or Sunday. You name the time, place, and what you want. Let me know. I'll arrange it."

Tara gets a text and returns it with, "Can't wait to shake your speare."

"Humorous. I'll be waiting."

"Out of here. Night Trevor."

Exhausted by her mission Brit begins her walk home. Having chose to skip the bus or accept rides from anyone for the sake of privacy. It was quite a walk but she needed the fresh air. For a Tuesday it seemed like Friday. Long and brutal. She was exhausted by the past week. Her fundraiser easily won them a trip to Daytona after Graduation. Spring Break and the party of the century.

Adding that to her slumber party antics that made her friends fall in love with her Father. Her Mother's sudden reappearance at home on a regular basis. Her Father's obsession with her friend Grace's Mother Mary. Brother Lance dogging her every move. The Barn Dance with Jonah. And, dealing with her new friend Nancy. It seemed like she never had any true down time.

Strolling through downtown she smiled at the Hardware store parking lot where she and Grace had their fun. Yet, another worry. Grace was smitten by a boy from Castleton. Someone she rekindled with unexpectedly when He and Lance crashed the Barn Dance. Luckily it was innocent.

She was off in her own world when she heard somebody yell, "MY DOG NEEDS A BATH."

Looking around her for the voice she realizes the driver of the pickup truck at her carwash had walked out of the Hardware store. Seeing him finally she acknowledges him with a flashy wave.

"Hi! How's Spot?" Referring to the Dalmatian puppy he had adopted from the Firehouse.

"Doing great. Glad you suckered me into adopting him. Get's along good with my Lab."

She decides to walk over and face the man who looked somewhat like the musician "Kid Rock". He placed his bought items in the back of his truck then leaned on the bed until she reached him.

"You look different outside of your Firefighter outfit." He chuckles.

With an evil glint she adds, "Or, wearing clothing in general? You did see me naked after all."

"I most certainly did. Highlight of my weekend. When are you gonna drop by and see the pup? I named him "Pyro" cause he's a fire dog."

She frowns, "I like "Spot" better."

"I don't recall us exchanging names. I'm "Bass"."

"Sounds fishy. I'm Britney."

"Need a ride home?"

"Yours or mine?"

He puckers, "You could come visit ole "Pyro" a spell."

"I can't stay long. Ride back to my home afterwards?"

"I can do that."

He turns and opens up his passenger door for her to climb up inside. Awaiting her entrance he holds her bag and admires her ass crack exposing from her extraordinarily tight jeans. Once shut he passes her the bag and moves around to join her in the cab.

"Do you live far?"

"Mile outside of town. Gator Lane." He starts his truck up.

Fidgeting she remains quiet until he's on the street and heading through town. Passing the population sign on the edge of town she favors opening up.

"How are your friends? Was I a topic of conversation after the kiddy pool incident?"

He smirks, "Guys are good. Nobody could shut up for a few days afterwards. That Fire jacket and helmet was fast thinking to trick the local cops from knowing you were nude."

"I thought so." Brit sits smugly hugging her book bag.

"Darren might be home from work by now. The other guy riding with me at the car wash. He's my roomie."

"Awesome. No Fire coat today though. Actually, this is the first pair of jeans I've worn in weeks. I usually like wearing less and comfy."

"Perfect bod. Those jeans hug every curve." He notes with a glint in his eye.

"Of course. I stay fit. But, I still don't like how tight jeans feel on me. I prefer soft or stretchy stuff. Or, nothing at all." She giggles.

Bass nods with a smirk as he turns on to a gravel road heading toward a large old farm house concealed amongst some trees.

"Home sweet home." He parks his truck in front of an old "Nova" that was more primer than paint.

Shutting his engine off he sits there to let her breath. Dog's barking could be heard from the backyard.

"You say you have a Lab?" She raises a brow.

"Yup! Black Lab named "Boozer". Three years old human age and spunky. Ole "Pyro" keeps him running circles."

"Aww! Introduce us." She follows his lead abandoning the trucks cab.

As they move through the front yard a screen door to the house opens up and his friend Darren steps out. He only wore tattered blue jeans. No shirt. No shoes. Beer bottle in hand.

"If it isn't the Four Alarm Fire herself."

Bass chuckles, "You remember Darren."

Britney smiles at Bass, "No shirt. Is he getting ready to climb into a kiddy pool with Pyro?"

Both men laugh at her playfulness.

"Brought her out to see our Adoptee." Bass points toward the yard and they journey around the house.

As they reach the back yard she notes a large chain link kennel holding both dogs. Bass leads them to the door and unlocks it, holding it open.

Both dogs vacate enthusiastically. As Britney kneels down to receive Pyro the larger dog Boozer took the lead and charged her. Britney's body weight was no barrier and she toppled over backwards into the grass. It was then both dogs pelted her with kisses.

"Damn! Boozer likes you. Maybe Pyro informed him how tasty you are." Bass grinned.

All Brit could do was laugh and fend them off as best she could.

Finally, Bass reached over and grabbed Boozer by the collar separating them. This gave Brit a chance to catch her breath and hug Pyro. Sitting in the grass Brit went into her baby voice.

"Did you Miss Mommy? Mommy missed you." The pup licked her puckered lips.

Darren eyes Bass wiggling his brows as if to read his mind. Bass in turn darted his glances between Darren and Britney. He was conflicted suddenly.

Changing the subject Bass asked, "So did you and your girlfriends win that fundraiser?"

Brit lays back in the grass cuddling Pyro as she eyed the two men.

"We did. Our reputation soared. Good and bad. Some other events called foul because we used our bodies to win. I made peace with them luckily. So far anyway. No solid proof unless anyone steps forward with pictures. Did you guys take pictures?"

Darren coughs into his hand, "Yeah. I noticed cellphones making "Youtube" videos even."

Her eyes flare wide, "Really?"

"I mean I'm only speculating they did. I saw at least ten people filming you." Darren nods.

She smiles faintly wondering how damaging that may become later.

Bass was having trouble holding Boozer forcing Brit to change her thoughts.

"You can let him go. I'll be fine." She raises her knees up as a defense.

Bass releases his dog and folds his arms. Boozer returned to licking on her forcing her laughter to return.

Darren fidgeted before speaking up, "You gonna keep that promise you made?"

Bass rolls his eyes but says nothing.

"Promise?" Brit tried to focus amid the flurry of kisses.

"Yeah. Said if we adopted a pup you would fuck us."

She bulges her eyes toward Darren then shivers.

"I guess I did promise that." She sighs.

Bass held his hands in front of him, "She doesn't have time. I told her I'd take her back to town after seeing the pup."

Darren glares at his roommate disappointedly.

Brit noted his reaction and felt terrible suddenly. In a huff she groans loudly, "Oh My God! I despise these jeans."

The words stabbed both men like daggers.

Bass nodded with a pucker, "She did say they were uncomfortable."

Darren grinned deviously, "Take 'em off. Nobody around but us."

She laughs, "I would but I'm kind of busy making out here."

Darren knelt down beside her with a wink, "Need assistance?"

She raises Pyro in the air with one hand giggling, "Sure! You kiss Pyro."

He shakes his head and without a thought decided to reach down and unfasten her jeans.

"Hey! You French Pyro. I'm getting crushed by the big guy here."

Her laughter failed to stop Darren. He unzipped her jeans and realized immediately there was no underwear beneath. After removing her tennis shoes he set in motion tugs that yanked her pants down to her knees. Another tug or two drug her across the grass until they came off.

Boozer caught a scent and stood up to inspect the dangling jeans to acknowledge what Darren was trying to achieve. Curiosity at best.

Above them Bass was tempted to grab his dog but chose to observe a little longer. He recalled the pool party at the Firehouse.

As Darren held the jeans out for Boozer to sniff the dog suddenly darted about the yard. After a few chasing tail reactions his nose led him directly into Britney's snatch territory. She squealed and tried to sit up as well as cradle puppy Pyro. She managed to avoid direct contact with her private parts. Her hand points at the black Labrador to behave and stay away.

"Cold snout! Cold snout!" She erupted in giggles curling up into a defensive fetal position.

Holding her jeans high in triumph Darren leered back at Bass for a shared smirk. He then looked over at Brit, "Feel better?"

She offered a glazed over look and a whimper, "How can I feel better when Boozer's trying to lick me down there. Call him off."

Bass turned his ball cap around and nodded, "Always did like chasing cats."

Darren decides to stand up with her pants over his shoulder. Both men were prepared to see where this would go.

Brit held Pyro tightly in her folded arms as she felt Boozer lick her knee. All she could do was crease her brow and eye the men above. Finally, she sighed heavily.

"This isn't a habit." She realized that her pool antics had led to this.

Both men pucker nodding an approval.

Bass scratched his ear lobe, "I'm thinking you like that. I don't hear no complaining."

She groans slightly and squints her eyes at him, "Not really. Don't think badly of me if I decline."

Darren shakes his head still hopeful, "I know I don't. Not something you see every day. Although this has been twice now."

"Yeah, but come on, before it was just puppies that didn't know better. I'm NOT! I repeat NOT into bestiality."

He then reaches into his back pocket to obtain his cellphone and begins recording video of her. Bass joins him looking over his shoulder and puckering his lower lip.

"No fair. Knees are one thing but no further than that." She winces at the Director and Cameraman.

"Try and enjoy it more." Darren chuckles.

She raises her hand and nudges the Lab away. At least the dog wasn't aggressive. Merely friendly. Brit chooses to coax the dog to her left hip and lets it lick her face.

"He is a good kisser." She blows her hair from her eyes trying not to laugh. She hoped to at least sway the pet away from anything further. As well as force the guys to realize they were being stupid and stop this.

Bass crouches down at her right knee and reaches over patting Boozer on the head.

"Like those kissing lips Boy?"

The dog stops for a moment to pant and whine toward his Master. He then returns to licking her puckered lips. It was innocent goofing off at best.

Bass lowers his profile, "Aww hell! Boozer's got a hard on." He didn't really, Bass just wanted to spook her.

Brit's eyes bulge at his words, "Noooo!"

Darren weezes, "Yeeeeesssss!" adding more trauma to her features.

Bass suddenly reaches over to rub Brit's belly and moves into position to lift her shirt up. Exposing her braless chest he claims Pyro from her grasp long enough to assist in taking off her shirt. Sitting naked in the grass he hands Pyro back to her to hold like a Teddy Bear. She looked mighty sexy at that moment. Almost childlike with a teddy bear.

Grumbling Darren lowered down his beer bottle for Bass. Bass tilting it poured beer on her chest. Her nipples became aroused at the unexpected bath. Catching a scent Boozer stopped his licking and struggled to crawl over her body to drink the trickles off of her chest.

In his crawl the dog's weight pressed her down. The Lab just wanted the what was on tap.

"Noooooooooo! So not cool guys." She whimpered with a wrinkled face.

Darren moved in position to video between her legs in an attempt to make her feel as if the dog was really poising to hump her. The dog was only after the beer. She was more likely to be trampled than anything sexual.

"Damn! Boozers an Alky." Bass grimaced.

"Don't let him get any closer. I didn't come here for this." She ushers almost smothering Pyro out of fear.

Bass caresses her scalp attempting to calm her, "He's just having a few drinks. Relax."

Darren stops filming to kneel behind the encumbered canine.

"Our bad. No hard on. Just a dangling twig." He chuckles.

Brit raised her knees higher as if defending herself just in case. She didn't trust them.

"Stop! Please!" She pleads and releases Pyro to rest beside her arm in the grass.

Bass was teasing her by patting her legs as if to open them wider. She tensed up to avoid letting that happen. Hands swatting at his attempt.

Brit was beet red and humiliated beyond measure. Her strength building she began pelting Bass on the arm repeatedly. Anger brewing.

"I SAID STOP!"

Bass released her and she took the initiative to drag herself away from any further taunting. Once free of her beer guzzling paramour she stood up and caught her breath.

The men both stood erect and merely looked at her with shame on their faces.

Haunted for a moment Brit held her hands out toward them.

Bass turns to Darren, "Delete that shit."

Sulking Darren decides to agree and shows her the video being readied to erase. With a second to think Brit cries out, "WAIT!"

Darren glares at Bass for direction.

With a deep breath inhaled Brit fans herself with her fingers.

"You two took advantage of me. I hate that. I like being the one in control. At least when it goes south."

Bass nods, "Sorry. We've been watching lots of Bondage stuff. This felt like something they do in videos."

"Yea. And, ever since that pool situation at your Car Wash we've wondered if you were into bestiality. We were curious how far you would go." Darren added.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,852 Followers
12