Britney Spears: Britney Makes A Friend 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
592 Followers

Sensing his urgency, she removed her lips, looked him in the eyes, and said, "oh no lover, that first load is going deep inside my pussy." She lay her beautiful head on his stomach, giving him a couple minutes to calm down; then rolled over on her back, urging him to, "come fuck my tits, lover."

As she lay on her back, her magnificent breasts spread out on her chest like water balloons. Her brownish areola were the size of silver dollars, capped with pink gumdrop nipples. He ignored the moans next to him on the bed, as he straddled Britney's superb body. He couldn't imagine how a female body could be more perfect as he cupped her right breast in both his hands and fed her nipple to his mouth. His tongue flicked her huge nipple as he sucked hard, and kneaded her tit. He repeated this treatment on the left treasure, as she squirmed beneath him. Brian backed down her body and lay his cock between her perfect globes, now glistening with his saliva, and pressed them together, cradling his cock. Her fleshy tits encircled his cock like a hot glove as he began thrusting it between them. On the upstroke, Britney would flick the very tip with her tongue; tasting his pre cum. She reached up and mashed her tits together hard, while pinching her own nipples between her fingers. The cleft between her breasts was becoming slick with his emissions and he increased his speed.

Suddenly she grasped his wrists, pulled him close to her face, and breathlessly whispered, "I need you inside me, baby."

He scooted down her warm body as she bent her knees upward and spread her legs as wide as she could. He lowered his face to her open crotch and thought to himself how much he had missed her pussy. Next to them, Jamie and Miley were mashing their faces into each others cunts; but Brian was completely focused on the love of his life. Britney's cunt was so different from her sister's. Whereas Jamie had long flaps between her legs; Britney's pussy lips were fat and puffy. When he spread them apart with his thumbs, the inside of her cunt was the most vivid shade of pink he had ever seen. He nestled his tongue inside her slit and began to lap up her juices; licking her from the bottom of her slit to the top. He gently nudged her already prominent clit with his nose as he licked her sweet nectar. He lapped her pussy slit like a dog licking an ice cream cone, and then gently nibbled on her nub. Her body trembled and heaved as his face was suddenly coated with her cum... he had almost forgotten that Britney was a "squirter." Giving her no time to recover, he advanced on his knees, poised the crown of his cock at her entrance, and forcefully shoved it completely inside her cunt in one motion.

His balls slapped against her and he ground his pubic bone against hers, as he felt her cunt muscles contract around his cock; trapping it deep inside her. She pussy gripped him like a blood-pressure sleeve as her orgasm continued. He thought to himself that her workouts had toned every muscle in her body, as her cunt continued to squeeze his cock. She was thrashing under him like a fish out of water, and her legs had encircled his body and were now locked behind his back. She screamed out," oh my God, lover...fuck me baby...fuck me hard."

She unlocked her ankles and planted her feet beside him, allowing him begin to thrust into her. He withdrew his cock slowly until it was almost completely out, and then jammed it back inside her pussy with all his force, banging against her crotch. He repeated this several times, then started to fuck his dream girl with all his strength. As he slammed his cock deep inside her pussy, she thrust her crotch up to meet his strokes. They were now fucking like animals; completely oblivious to their surroundings. They only existed for each others pleasure; nothing else in the world mattered. They were fucking the person they loved the most, and that consumed them. Brian couldn't believe how tight her pussy felt; and Britney was in awe of how huge his cock seemed.

If they had been more conscious of their surroundings, they would have noticed that next to them on the bed; Miley had produced one of the toys she had brought for the occasion, and was fucking Jamie's pussy with a huge black strap-on dildo. It must have been nearly twelve inches in length and as big around as her wrist. Jamie's head was thrown back in ecstasy as the artificial cock slammed into her. Miley was punishing Jamie's pussy,and Jamie was loving it.

Brian supported himself on his knees, and planted his hands against the bed on Britney's sides, so that the only part of their bodies touching was their groins. He began to take slow, long strokes; looking down between their bodies to watch his cock disappearing inside her. He loved to see how her pussy lips gripped his cock when he withdrew, and then were forced back inside when he thrust into her. She was watching too, and smiled at the erotic sight. He lowered his body so that her wonderful thighs were supporting him and turned his attention to her perfect tits. He was mesmerized by the way the fleshy globes jiggled and bobbed on her chest in rhythm with his thrusts. He couldn't resist their charm, as he leaned down, took her left nipple between his teeth and gently bit down. He felt her body shudder and convulse, and his cock was bathed with her hot juices. He gave in to his passion, rammed his hard cock as deep into her cunt as he could; and began spurting his seed inside her.

Britney felt his log begin to twitch and gush, as her cunt was flooded with hot semen, "oh

lover, fill me up, cum inside me baby."

Brian thought he would never stop cumming; he was filling his dream girl with his sperm and he had never been so excited. His subconscious knew that every time he was with her could be the last; no one could predict the future...so he wanted to make every minute count. When his orgasm subsided, he collapsed on top of her wonderful body, and lay his head on her soft shoulder.

She whispered to him, "you're not done yet sweetie; you know what I like."

With that, she put her arms around them, and flipped them over so that she was on top; and began to slither down his body. When she reached his semi-hard pole, she licked at it a few times until it was miraculously rock hard again. It just served to remind her what she loved about teenagers. She reversed her position so that she was sitting on his lap with her back to him; and reached down to capture some of the cream now leaking out of her hole. She quickly smeared it around her ass hole and to coat his hard-on. He had only done it to her a couple times before, but he knew what she wanted. He looked down as she raised up on her feet, straddling his crotch. He pointed his cock straight up as she slowly lowered her absolutely magnificent ass until his crown was nestled between her cheeks. She reached both hands back and spread her cheeks apart, as the tip of his cock began to wedge itself into her hole. As his crown popped through her sphincter ring, he felt the warmth of her hole surround his cock. She sat down on his lap and his entire cock disappeared into her ass hole. She moaned deep in her throat as she ground her ass into his crotch; his cock buried to the hilt. Brian didn't understand her love of this; but he did like the way her tight ass muscles griped his cock; and he would do anything to make her happy.

She relaxed, stuck her legs out in front of her, and leaned back until she was laying flat on top of him; feeling his cock impaling her rectum. He reached both hands around them and cupped her tremendous tits. He kneaded them and rolled her gumdrop nipples between his fingers. He nibbled on her ear lobe and inhaled her musky scent.

Miley had just finished bringing Jamie to climax, when she saw Britney laying on top of Brian with his cock lodged inside her ass hole. Britney's pussy was still wide open with their combined cum drooling out of it, and Miley knew what her next target would be. She crawled up the bed toward them with the flexible strap-on wobbling in front of her. She wriggled between the two pairs of legs and lifted the prodigious shaft until it was centered in front of Britney's sopping cunt. Britney and Brian finally noticed her presence, and their eyes grew wide when they realized her intentions. Britney then grinned, as only she can do, and nodded for Miley to continue. Miley pushed forward, and the huge dildo began to slide between Britney's puffy lips. Brian could feel the fake cock sliding along the underside of his cock, separated by only a thin membrane.

As the enormous dong filled, and stretched her cunt; Britney groaned, "oh my fucking God."

Miley finally buried the entire plastic penis in Britney's pussy and she and Brian began to fuck her holes in unison. First they alternated their strokes, then they both thrust together; totally filling Britney with their cocks. Brian persisted in pinching her hard nipples, and Miley reached out to squeeze her erect clit between her thumb and forefinger. Jamie had recovered and was now straddling Brian's face; smothering him with her wide open pussy. As he lapped up her sweet juices, he felt Britney's body convulse and thrash around on his cock. Jamie sat down and they all watched Britney's body spasm as she had a crashing orgasm. The double penetration had been too much for her, as she was overcome by sensory overload. Her entire body shook and heaved as she came around the invading ebony dildo. Guttural sounds came from her mouth; but no recognizable words...just moans and groans. Brian added to the orgasm by pumping her asshole full of his seed, as he hugged her body tightly against his.

Miley slowly withdrew the black beauty, and observed that Britney's stretched hole remained wide open. Brian's cock finally withered and slipped out of Britney's rear hole; leaving her feeling terribly empty. Now she was as physically drained as Brian, and just lay in his arms, enjoying the intimate contact. Jamie scooted down beside them and hugged her sister.

Miley, still full of energy, announced, "I want to show you a neat trick I learned from Madonna."

She leaped off the bed, unstrapping the dong as she went. She threw it aside, grabbed the champagne bottle, and kneeled on the thick white carpet. Miley deftly peeled the foil from the bottle and, using her thumbs, dislodged the cork, letting it shoot at the ceiling, and watched as the champagne overflowed and coated the bottle's surface. She then proceeded to set the bottle on the floor, pointing it at the ceiling, as she raised her body up on her knees above it. She wedged the rim of the bottle between her very prominent cunt lips; and they appeared to be drinking from it. She had a glint in her eye as she began to lower her body onto the neck of the dark glass bottle. As the bottle became thicker, her cunt lips stretched to allow it farther into her pussy. They expected her to stop when she reached the thicker portion of the bottle, but she barely paused, as her cunt continued to stretch to accommodate it. Her eyes rolled up in their sockets as her downward progress continued, and the bottle disappeared into her cunt. Brian, Jamie, and Britney just looked at each other, open-mouthed, as the bottle was swallowed by Miley's pussy. It was truly unbelievable when her body was finally resting on the carpet; the bottle completely out of sight inside her cunt.

Finally, Britney spoke what everyone was thinking, " how the hell did your cunt stretch that far, darlin?"

Miley sat back on the floor, letting them see the bottom of the bottle lodged inside her obscenely stretched pussy. She answered, "it takes practice; but oh my God what a feeling. You're never going to find a man this big...two together maybe...."

They watched in awe as she flexed her cunt muscles, and the bottle began to work it's way out of her pussy. Finally, coated in her milky white fluid, the bottle squirted out of her pussy, onto the carpet. She gingerly crawled over to the bed, where she joined the trio in a group hug. They lay there in each others arms, hugging and suggesting possibilities and combinations for the remainder of the night. Brian was in heaven, and never wanted this weekend to end.

*

(Thanks to everyone for your feedback; I appreciate it very much. This story was written because of feedback)

shaggy77
shaggy77
592 Followers
12