Britney's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raaaj
raaaj
26 Followers

In one moment the dildo went from beginning to part her virgin asshole to being buried twelve inches inside it. Britney screamed with pleasure and pain as she fucked herself frantically in both her cunt and ass with the huge dildos she had brought with her, feeling her orgasm building to an unstoppable height. She looked at Cristina, who was equally close to cumming from the incredible sight that she was watching, the sight of Britney Spears fucking herself in the ass and cunt with two of the biggest dildos she had ever seen.

"Oh god slave, you look so fucking horny like that. I'm so close to cumming from just watching you like that you little slut. Oh god, I'm sooo close. That's it, keep fucking yourself like that you whore. Does it please you to know that I'm gonna cum just fromlooking at you, does it."

"Yes Mistress, now do you know how dirty I am. I'll do anything for you. I'll lick your pussy and ass until you cum. I'll fuck myself however you want me to so long as you'll enjoy it. I'm only here for your pleasure. Are you going to cum Mistress? Please do, I want to see you cum, please Mistress, please..."

Britney's begging, added to the display that she was giving proved to be the last straw and Cristina screamed, thrashing about on the sofa in orgasm. This signalled Britney's increase in the rate she was fucking herself, knowing that she couldn't hold out much longer. She could feel the cocks thrusting deep into her, almost touching if it hadn't been for the wall between her vagina and anus. Britney had no feeling left in her body by this time, the only sensation that she could feel was the overwhelming intensity coming from her abdomen. She fucked herself harder and harder, still watching the writhing form of her Mistress on the sofa until she could take it no more.

"OH MY GOD!! Mistress, I'm cumming, all this fucking of my ass and cunt has made me cum. Watch as I cum Mistress, watch me spray my cum into the air"

Britney exploded with such a force that the dildo in her pussy shot out of her, her pussy spraying its cum into the air, splattering onto the floor around her. Britney screamed and screamed as the orgasm completely took over, sending her higher than she had ever been before, until she passed out yet again from the excitement.

When Britney awoke she had no idea how long she had been unconscious for. The room she was in was dark, and she was lying flat on her back. She tried to stand up but couldn't, her hands and feet bound tightly to whatever she was laying on so as to stop her moving even slightly. She tried to call for help but all that came out was a muffled noise. It took her several seconds to come around to the extent of her situation, in that she was now bound and gagged in a place that she didn't know.

Britney felt scared until she heard a noise that sounded as if a door were opening and then the light came on. In front of her was Cristina, no longer wearing the latex cat suit she had on earlier, but was wearing a similar outfit to Britney's own; a black rubber dress and white rubber boots and gloves. In fact, it looked extremely like Britney's outfit. Britney looked above her and saw her reflection in the huge mirrored ceiling above her. She realised that not only was she bound and gagged, but she was also butt naked, save for the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Instinctively she tried to escape, but the bonds were tight, and she could only move very slightly in any direction.

"Now, now slave, no trying to escape. How do you think I look in your outfit? Almost as horny as you did I bet. By the way, I took your advice and invited your friend over."

From behind Cristina stepped Jessica, wearing a similar outfit to the one Cristina was now wearing, only with the colours reversed. Both women stepped into the room and closed the door behind them, Jessica holding a bag in her hand.

"Hi Britney, how are you feeling? When I got Cristina's invitation I couldn't resist. You see, before yesterday I thought that I was a submissive, but when I dominated you that all changed. All I want now is to use you, to dominate you, to have you as my slave. What do you say Cristina, will you share her with me?"

"I think I will Jessica, what do you think slave?"

Britney nodded as best she could from the constraints of her bondage, her pussy becoming wet again from the suggestions being put to her.

"Well slave, we'll be back in a moment, we have much to discuss." said Cristina as her and Jessica left the room, turning the light off as they went.

Once again Britney was left in the dark, with only her own thoughts to keep her company. She was so excited that now not only was Cristina her Mistress, but Jessica was also. She felt lucky to have both women wanting her. She remembered the show that she had put on for Cristina earlier, and could still feel the numbness in her ass from the violation she had caused to herself. Every image she remembered made her pussy get wetter, making her horny again even though for the past two days all she had done was masturbate or fuck her pussy in some way. Britney remained like this for some time, until the door opened once again and her two Mistresses re-entered the room.

"Slave, do we have a treat for you." said Jessica, "Since you gave Mistress Cristina, as you will now call her, such a show, we have decided to give you as how too. Would you like that slave?"

Britney nodded, almost dribbling from her mouth (and elsewhere) at the thought of watching her Mistresses together.

"Well, we will do that for you on one condition. Once we have finished you are ours to do with as we please, understand?"

Britney nodded in confirmation as Cristina and Jessicawalked over to each other and began to run their hands over each others bodies. Their rubbings became more frantic as each reached the others cunt, with fingers being pushed into snatches everywhere. Britney looked on, unable to touch herself through the bondage even though she desperately needed to. She watched as her Mistresses finger fucked each other, making the other moan with pleasure. Britney felt as if she were about to explode, it was as if her dreams were coming true. She was being dominated by two beautiful women who were currently playing with each other in front of her. The two women lowered themselves to the ground, below where Britney could watch them. She gave out a low moan as displeasure, wanting to watch what happened.

"Oh, does slave want to watch Mistress Cristina and Mistress Jessica's fun? Well, you can, on one condition. I will untie you, but you must remain gagged until our fun has finished, and you must not touch yourself at any time. Doing so will result in our taking our fun away from you and leaving you here, okay?"

Britney agreed and so was untied. She crawled onto the floor from the table that she had been laying on, watching as her Mistresses continued their games. Cristina laid on the floor as Jessica swung her leg over, positioning her pussy above Cristina's face and lowered herself. Britney watched as the two licked each others pussies in a sixty-nine, resisting the urges within her to wank herself to orgasm.

Jessica and Cristina's panting turned into moans, and Britney could tell that they were close to cumming. Suddenly the two stopped their licking and looked at Britney, gagged and bent over on all fours. Jessica went over to the bag and pulled out two rubber harnesses, one black and one white, that had attached to them a large rubber cock of the same colour. These cocks were double ended, with the other end inside the harness, obviously designed to pleasure the wearer as well as the receiver. Jessica handed one of them to Cristina and then pulled hers onto herself, raising the rubber dress she was wearing to waist height. Both women positioned the inside end of the cocks at the pussy lips, and gasped as the cocks entered their cunts. They stood there, admiring their cocks in the mirrors that were covering the walls, allowing everyone to see everything.

"Slave, I'm sure your pussy is very wet by now from watching your Mistresses licking and fucking each other. Well, now it's our turn to fuck you. I am going to lie on the floor and I want you to lower yourself onto my cock and ride it. The harder you ride it the better it will feel for both of us, and once I have cum, regardless of whether you have or not, I will leave and Mistress Cristina will let you ride her, do you understand."

Again Britney nodded and watched as Jessica laid down on the floor, her fake cock standing straight into the air. Britney climbed on top of Jessica's body, positioning her cunt above the cock, she began to lower herself down when suddenly she felt Cristina's hands on her shoulders, pushing her onto the cock. Britney felt as her pussy lips opened around the hard cock as she was lowered onto it, groaning through the ball gag in her mouth as it slowly slid into her cunt.

She stared at herself in the mirror, realising what a slut she had become in the last few days. She watched as she subconsciously raised and lowered herself on the cock, fucking it intently. She looked up just in time to see Cristina putting her hands under her arms, pulling her off of Jessica's cock in one go. Cristina turned Britney around so that she was facing her and positioned Jessica's cock against Britney's still sore asshole.

"Change of plan slave, Mistress Jessica is going to fuck your ass as I fuck your cunt, and there's nothing you can do about it."

With that Cristina forced Britney down onto Jessica cock. Even though Britney's ass had already had a bigger cock in it that day, she still cried out as the cock parted her asshole and forced itself in, Cristina's weight making sure that it buried itself up to the hilt in one go. Cristina then climbed onto of Britney and Jessica, lined her cock up against Britney's pussy and pushed. Britney shuddered as she felt for the first time two people fucking her at the same time. She screamed and screamed as orgasm after orgasm raced through her, her two Mistresses fucking her ass and cunt as if they would never be able to again.

Britney lost count of the number of times the three of them came, the ends of the cocks buried within her Mistresses rubbing against them as they fucked her, making them fuck her even harder than before. Eventually they were all exhausted and collapsed on the floor, looking at each other in the mirrors. Her cock still buried in Britney's ass, Jessica reached around and removed the gag from Britney's mouth.

"Britney, you are now ours. You will never fuck anyone again except us. You will always wear sexy clothes, mainly PVC and leather, especially when you are performing. You no longer perform for anyone other us, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Jessica, I understand."

Britney looked into the audience, basking in the applause that she was getting. She looked down into the front row, noticing Jessica standing there clapping with the others. She knew that Cristina would be backstage somewhere, waiting for her to leave. She also knew that she wouldn't leave the arena without getting a good fucking from one, or both, of her Mistresses. But then that's the way she liked it...

raaaj
raaaj
26 Followers