Britt-ney

Story Info
A short story from the Transformations Universe
9.6k words
4.59
39.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: Tingles -- Britt-ney

The world of Transformations is one very much like our own, but in this reality, the Church of Morpheus, a shadowy, perverse organization has taken power in Cuba. Now, they are extending their tentacles of depravity into the rest of the world.

Their aim is simple: to control the world by driving humanity into specific roles, with a class of brainwashed whores to keep the masses entertained.

The church is devious, and it will stop at nothing to draw its victims into a world of mind-controlled lust and perversion.

Tingles are short vignettes telling different stories in the world of Transformations.

--------------------------------------

I have them, Britt Connors thought.

The twelve members of the jury stared at her in rapt attention as she spoke. "For the last six weeks, the state has shown you witness after witness, mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, husbands and wives, even best friends of those people who have been victimized by the so-called Church of Morpheus, that shadowy group who overthrew the government of Cuba and instituted a theocracy, extolling the virtues of state sponsored prostitution and vice. And, now they have come to the shores of liberty bringing their pestilence of brainwashing and manipulation - turning innocent vacationers into mindless sex workers, shipping them off to foreign shores in what can only be called white slavery..."

"Oh, objection, your honor," the counsel for the Church called out. "I wasn't aware we were giving closing arguments until after tomorrow." Maria Marapova was an immensely tall woman with gravity defying breasts and platinum blonde hair. Throughout the trial, she had countered every accusation Britt had leveled.

"Sustained," Judge Bradshaw said. He looked at Britt with tired eyes. "Miss Connors, while we appreciate your zeal, let's hold off on pontification until closing tomorrow, shall we?"

Britt did her practiced acquiescence stare at the floor. "I apologize your honor, but when I hear the stories of these abducted women, I just can't stop..."

"Your honor, if she's going to continue this, my clients and I demand equal time," Maria said.

He held up his hand. "Enough theatrics, Miss Connors. I reserve the right to hold you in contempt for dramatization, get me?"

"Of course, your honor." Again the practiced look of acquiescence before she returned to her table.

She smiled at Maria Marapova, the balloon titted bimbo she was destroying.

Maria smiled back, and Britt had the very uncomfortable impression the woman was looking at her 5'4" A cupped frame with more lust than contempt.

When she sat down at the table, Britt's boss leaned over the railing behind her. "You got this, Britt. Your next stop is Washington, Counselor."

Britt smiled. One more trophy on her wall. At twenty-four, Britt was the wunderkind of the US legal scene. She had graduated at the top of her class at Harvard at twenty-one, and then shocked the legal community when she went straight to the US Attorney's office at a fraction of the salary she was being promised by private sector recruiters.

But, Britt had a plan. A few years as a prosecuting attorney, a few terms as a US Senator, President by the age of 35. A lofty goal but Britt was more than worthy of it.

She knew what it took to get ahead in a man's world and not give up her feminist principles. She had entered college with natural D cups. As soon as she had insurance and money, she had them reduced to perky A cups.

"But, why, Britt?" her doctor had asked. "I perform these operations on women who are in pain from the constant weight, you're just a well endowed, healthy young woman."

"When I walk into a courtroom, I want those men to see brains not boobs," she had told him.

Which is why she had her long blonde hair done up in a severe bun and wore heavy black plastic glasses with flat plano lenses. She was going to be every blonde girl's counter argument to the ditzy blonde stereotype.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, tomorrow we will hear from the state's lead witness in the case, and then we will move on to hear from the defense," Judge Bradshaw said as he banged the gavel. "Court is adjourned until 9:00 AM tomorrow morning. Bailiffs, please sequester the jury."

Everyone rose, and, as usual, all eyes were on Maria Marapova, the amazon sex goddess.

Britt looked at the ridiculous ballet shoes from hell the woman wore: bending her foot at almost a ninety degree angle to accomodate the eight inch stiletto. And, why for God's sake? The woman stood at least six feet tall without the wretched things. Long legs led up to a perfect heart shaped, and very broad ass. And, then there were the tits of course that had left DDD far behind. How big were they, she wondered?

"J," Maria said out loud.

"Excuse me," Britt asked as the courtroom emptied.

"You were wondering what size? J cups, dear."

Britt gathered her things and rushed out of the room as Maria smirked.

The bimbo was everywhere.

Britt stared at the television on her office wall in disbelief.

Maria Marapova was talking to the press, even though both sides had been warned against it by old Judge Bradshaw.

"This case is not about alleged abductions, this case is about the persecution of religious and sexual freedom. Repression, at its most vile, perpetrated by the US government," Maria said, starting into the camera with her hypnotic ice blue eyes.

"So, the Church denies the abduction charges?"

"Of course, the very idea is distasteful. What we are seeing here are repressed people fear mongering. All these alleged abductees are really just people who came to Cuba for a sexcation and fell in love with our free and open society..."

Britt muted the television. "Whore."

"Yeah, maybe so, but that whore is a force of fucking nature in that courtroom," her boss, Thomas Gould said as he leaned in her door. "Everytime the sideshow stands up, half the men in the room have to adjust their pants. Shit, half the women squirm."

"Tell me about it."

"But, you've beaten her, Britt. She might be the irresistable force, but you are the immovable object."

"Thanks, Thomas. It all hinges on tomorrow. As provocative as it was, all our evidence to this point has been hearsay."

"Just wait till Charlene Fuentes takes the stand tomorrow. Between her testimony and the medical reports? We'll be on our way to The Hague for international sanctions against this horror show Church of Morpheus. Or, rather, you'll be on your way."

"What's that?"

Thomas smiled. "Orders from the Attorney General. If we win tomorrow, and you will, you're taking this to The Hague. Congratulations, Counselor."

Britt smiled. "I'm honored."

Thomas laughed. "Bullshit. You're the most stone cold shark to swim through this office since they built the building. I'm proud as hell of you. Now, take an old man's advice and go get some sleep."

There weren't many men who got her, most were terrified of her, but Thomas Gould was the exception.

"Yeah, soon, I want to go over her testimony one more time."

"Okay, get the lights on your way out."

Britt pulled up the video deposition of their lead witness, Charlene Fuentes. The twenty-one year old's pretty face filled the screen.

Chestnut hair framed her high cheekbones. Her black eyes darted left and right in a perpetual look of terror.

"So, just tell us what happened."

Her voice was high pitched and girly in stark contrast to the tired, terrified face. "My girlfriend, Gina, and I went down to Cuba for spring break. She's like, 'A sexcation will be fun.'"

"And, was it fun?"

"For the first day or so, and then I met the White Witch."

"White Witch?"

"A tall woman with red hair and big, you know, breasts. She touched my hand."

"Then what?"

"I woke up in a hospital, or something like that. People were screaming, tied down to gurneys. And, they... they stuck needles in me and told me..."

"Who were they, and what did they tell you?"

"Different people. Nuns in latex habits, and whores like you saw on the street. And, a doctor in a black rubber suit."

"What did they say?"

"They... they said I was going to be a whore, but that I had to be... modified first." She began to sob uncontrollably. The camera pulled back to reveal her massive breasts.

"Ms. Fuentes, what size were your breasts before they gave you these shots?"

She sniffled. "I wore a B cup."

"And, now?"

"A few hours after the shots, I was a K cup. I didn't even know that was a size." She stared at the camera. "When he gave me the shots, the doctor said the Church really wanted to slut me up."

Britt paused the video.

As horrible as the case was, it was going to put Britt in the White House.

Britt wasn't sure when she fell asleep in her desk chair. But, she had vivid nightmares of Maria Marapova dressed in white latex. The woman took her hand and whispered, "We're going to make you a whore, dear."

She awoke with a start to the smell of strawberries and apples.

She rubbed her eyes and sat up.

Maria Marapova sat in front of her desk staring at her with her ice blue eyes. "You're very beautiful when you sleep."

Britt almost cried out. She shook her head. "How the fuck did you get in here?"

Britt reached for her phone. "Security?"

"Oh, they won't help you. Both of them are asleep, will be for an hour or so." She looked amused.

"You cannot be here. You need to leave right now." Britt fumbled for her purse.

"Why call yourself Britt? What was wrong with Brittney?"

She opened her purse. "My goddamned name is my business. You need to leave right now!" She pulled out a thirty-eight revolver and leveled it at Maria's heaving chest.

Maria turned her head sideways, "Do you have a permit for that, Brittney?"

She cocked the revolver. "I'm a US attorney prosecuting an international sex slave ring, what do you think? And, my fucking name is Britt."

Maria smiled. "Alleged international sex slave ring."

"Miss Marapova, I'm feeling threatened in my office at, what, 4:00 AM in the morning, by a woman who says she rendered my security guards unconscious. You are about to be shot."

Maria stood up and leaned over the desk, displaying a dark chasm of breast flesh. "Then shoot."

Britt pulled the trigger. Click.

Maria laughed and came around to Britt's side of the desk as Britt pulled the trigger again and again.

"Poor, Brittney, I unloaded your gun while you slept. I also took your cellphone and unplugged your desk phone."

She rolled Britt back in her chair and then sat down on the edge of the desk, her knees apart.

Maria's skirt rode up, revealing stockingless creamy white skin.

Britt was looking at the woman's crotch as she slowly revealed it.

Maria took her hand. "Rest, dear. You're awake, but your arms are very heavy and you can't get out of the seat."

Britt felt dazed and heavy. Drugged? She drugged me? While I was asleep?

"No drugs, darling. Just my will." She placed a long stiletto on either side of Britt's chair. "I am very, very impressed by you, Brittney."

Britt screamed as the woman raised the hem of her white dress revealing her glistening, nude sex. Her outer and inner labia were pierced with numerous rings and a silver inverted crucifix pierced the hood of her clitoris. She leaned forward and touched Britt's temple. "Quiet please, nothing above the level of a pleasant conversation between lovers."

Britt's scream lowered in volume till it was little more than a whisper.

"Much better, Brittney, now we can talk like civilized women."

"Fuck you."

"Oh, no. Maybe someday, but for now, I'm the butch and you're the femme." She laughed and massaged her clit piercing.

Britt stared at the cross's movement.

"A little education, first. Your feminist ire has been ignited because you feel we are a misogynistic order. Nothing could be farther from the truth. True, the god Morpheus is male - very much so. Have you seen the statues in his image? With the very long thick male member that ends below his knees. A trifle heavy handed, I agree; however, 100% accurate." She leaned forward and whispered, "I took as much of him as I could, in all three openings, but I could not satisfy him. Mmm, but his cum? I can still taste it."

"You're a nutcase."

Maria laughed. "But, Morpheus aside, the sleeping goddess Lilith is his lieutenant, and Sister, the leader of the Church in Cuba? She rules the entire island - a theocracy? Yes, but also a matriarchy."

Maria slowly unbuttoned her overburdened bodice, revealing a straining white latex bra encasing full breasts.

"You kept staring at me in court. You like my breasts don't you?"

She undid the front clasp and her breasts swung free. Both engorged nipples had steel rings attached. At first, Britt thought they were pierced; however, the rings were attached to clamps that squeezed her nipples.

Maria twisted the rings and the clamps released.

Twin jets of liquid spurted from the long, thick nipples.

Britt made a squeaking sound.

Maria Marapova was lactating clear liquid onto Britt's shoes and feet.

Maria laughed and laid the rings on the desk behind her. "I could never have imagined what I've become. We live in a time of wonders. You know I almost starved to death on the street in Russia. So long ago now. I can't even speak the language anymore. I sound like I'm from the midwest, people say." She smiled warmly.

Britt's feet were tingling where the liquid had dripped on them.

"Where were we? Oh, yes. We were discussing the mistaken impression the Church is misogynistic."

"You victimize women."

"No, we victimize everyone. Men and women alike. We use whores to control men - it's the most efficient method. But, that is not going to be your future, Brittney. We have different classes, castes if you will, you're either going to be a professional or, if it's left up to me, you're going to be an acolyte. A sister in the order of Morpheus. You're going to rule the world one day, or part of it."

"And, what are you? Other than certifiable."

"Technically, I'm a whore. Though, my particular classification is a bit more complicated. I am a Perverter, what poor Charlene Fuentes referred to as a 'White Witch'. An insulting and inaccurate term by the way."

Britt was trembling. "Well, tomorrow, Perverter or White Witch or whatever you are, you and your whole sick fucking cult are going to be exposed."

Maria smiled. "Oh, no, darling, you are so wrong."

"When Charlene takes the stand at 9:00..."

"Darling, by 9:00 AM, Charlene Fuentes will be on a flight back to Cuba, being used in every orifice. And, when she is back home, we will complete her bimbification. She'll be fucking on the street in Havana by tomorrow night, dumb and happy as if none of this ever happened."

Britt gritted her teeth. "You couldn't possibly have found..."

"803 East Walnut Avenue. Four US Marshall's guarding her. One of them works for us. You were doomed from the beginning."

Britt strained trying to get up from the seat. She felt like her arms and legs weighed a ton. "What have you done to me?"

"A harmless mind control. Temporary." She leaned forward and began unbuttoning Britt's blouse."

"Stop it!"

"Get used to not being in control." She opened the blouse, exposing Britt's white lace bra. "Front closure, how convenient."

Britt started sobbing.

"Shh, I have to do this. I'm sorry. You're such a talented litigator, and you've been giving me little peeks at your closing arguments for days. Despite my considerable charms, you might manage to sway the jury - and it's dreary in the Netherlands. We want this to end here." She undid the clasp and exposed Britt's little breasts.

Maria frowned and lifted Britt's right breast. "What on earth?"

Britt was hyperventilating.

"You've been maimed! Why?" She traced her finger along the scars under Britt's breasts from the reduction.

"So I wouldn't be a joke like you." Britt growled. She wanted to see anger in Maria's face. She was disappointed.

Maria looked at her with pity. She reached out and stroked Britt's face. "My God, how unhappy you must be." Maria teared up and she wiped her eyes. "Well, you'll be unhappy now, for a while, but things are going to get much better." She opened her purse and took out two bottles with neon colored liquids.

One was glowing red. The bottle said: Titty Grow (Slow acting) One CC per cup size.

The other was electric green: Slutifier (Time release).

"What are you going to do with those?"

Maria took out three needles. "This will hurt, darling. I'm sorry."

Britt cried out and shook her head violently - the only movement she was capable of. "No! No! No!"

"Shh, listen now. Starting at 9:00 these will kick in. I'm sorry you're going to embarrass yourself in public, but this is world conquest dear." She drew six CCs of titty grow into a needle.

"Six? No, that will make me a DDD!"

"Count again, sweetheart. It will make you a G."

"No!"

"Don't fight me, it will only hurt worse. Now, after I inject you, I'm going to program you to forget everything I've done and, starting at 9:00, you'll become, well, stupid."

"Oh, God, no! Please, not my intelligence. I'll do anything you want. I'll join you."

She patted he hand. "That part will only be temporary, just so you lose the case. In twenty-four hours, you'll be back to normal, other than the much healthier sex drive and beautiful tits, and starting a new life in Cuba." Maria pushed the needle through Britt's nipple and into her breast.

Britt jolted awake.

She was face down on her desk with drool leaking from the corner of her mouth.

She sat up and grabbed her breasts. A little sore, but her blouse was buttoned and her bra was closed.

She blinked. Well, of course her bra was closed. She'd had a dream, something about her breasts.

Her cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Britt? What the hell are you doing? Court starts in fifteen minutes," Thomas said.

She ran through the marble corridor holding her briefcase against her chest. The clock above the courtroom said 8:58.

Thomas stood outside the door and shook his head. "Jesus, Britt. You want to give me a heart attack."

"Thomas, I'm sorry. I fell asleep at my desk."

"Never mind that, just get in there," he said as he opened the door and let her pass.

The whole room turned to face her as she walked in.

Maria Marapova was smiling at her.

My dream, Britt thought. Maria had been in her dream.

"Nice of you to join us, Counselor," Judge Bradshaw said over his glasses.

"My apologies, your honor." She went through the gate and sat down quickly.

"Call your witness, Miss Connors."

Britt stood up. "The state calls Charlene Fuentes, your honor."

Thomas appeared behind her and touched her arm. "Stall."

"What?"

"They're not here."

Britt turned back to the judge. "Your honor, um, Miss Fuentes is delayed."

Maria stood up. "Your honor! This is an outrage. We've heard nothing but promises from the prosecution about Miss Fuentes' damning testimony, and now they are playing games."

Britt felt lightheaded. She looked at the clock. It was 9:00.

Britt turned and glared at Maria with her hands on her hips. "You shut up!" She said with a pout.

The entire courtroom was silent.

Finally, the judge spoke. "Miss Connors, if you don't mind, I'll be the one to tell people to shut up. I'll start with you."

Why had she done that? "I'm sorry, your honor, I don't know what's wrong with me."

Bradshaw shook his head. "Counsels approach the bench please."

Britt and Maria walked toward the judge.

"You're looking rather busty today, Brittney," Maria said as she walked beside Britt.

"My name is Britt, you slut." Britt's eyes grew wide. Her voice had come out high and squeaky.