Britta: The Evil Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look what I found!" Annie chirped, raising the vibrator so it was just above Britta's nose. The faux-therapist balked in amazement, eyes wide and nervous.

"I get such a great deal at dildopolis, neighbours discount or something... Anyway I figured Miss More-Righteous-than-thou just needs a good lovin' to loosen her up!" Annie explained nonchalantly, unzipping Britta's jeans skilfully before sliding the vibe between panties and skin.

Britta, amazed, choked off her moan as quickly as she could; mouth still stuffed: But she couldn't stop her hips from bucking, the table and its contents rattling loudly.

"That's it baby, now hold on, you'll like this bit," Annie gloated. She turned on the toy.

Britta wailed in response. She had always felt vibrators were weapons used to subdue a feminist agenda. While finally using one didn't change her position, the blonde now realised there was perhaps more to dildos than a woman's subjugation; like ceaseless pleasure.

Annie lowered herself onto Britta again, kissing and touching and getting a rather nice secondhand arousal from both the toy and the fact that Britta kept thrusting upwards: right into her.

"You wanted this," Annie whispered in Britta's ear. "Nobody else even comes close. We were always supposed to do this." The brunette nibbled an earlobe as she spoke, whispering into the blonde's ear: "I'm going to hump the hypocrisy out of you..."

The faux-therapist moaned, eyes rolling back in her head. All she could do was lie there, be quiet, and let a corrupted Annie do inappropriate things to her. The blonde struggled with the intense pleasure she was feeling; throwing her head from side to side and biting down on the girl's underwear, trying to keep her cries as soft as possible to disguise her increasing rapture.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" purred Annie, letting her ex-friend thrash desperately against the vibrator as she continued to ease it in and out of her pussy; "You're furious sure, but you don't want it to stop..."

Britta looked up at Annie and shook her head desperately, hoping her eyes didn't convey exactly how badly she needed this.

"Don't worry, It won't," said Annie, pressing down with her hips.

Britta shrieked against the make-shift gag and bucked hard against Annie and the vibe, winding them both.

"Not enough?" Annie gasped, reaching between them and turning it higher. "Suppose I can help with that."

Britta's eyes rolled back again and her answering moan was clearly positive.

Annie looked down at Britta pityingly, rolling her hips with Britta's thrusts, not letting up on the pressure the vibrator and her combined weight was having on the vulnerable blonde. But she couldn't help but let her anger slip out:

"You know, I see you for who you really are Britta, not an Activist, or a therapist; Just an insecure little girl who can't even deal with life at Community college," Annie growled, eyes dark and aggressive:

"I can see your whole world and its so... Silly!"

"Mmmggghh! " Britta protested, afraid of the girl's increasingly dominant tone.

Annie's thrusting took on a new urgency, as she realized that she, too, was responding to the vibe. Turning up the control again, she ground hard into Britta.

The blonde whined agonisingly:

She was going to explode, and then what? How would she be able to look any of the group in the eyes again? As if on the same wavelength, the brunette answered her question:

"Look at me, Britta," Annie commanded.

Britta opened her dazed eyes and looked obediently up into Annie's giant, gorgeous blue ones.

"Just wanted you to look at me while you cum," Annie said smugly, "That's all."

Britta exploded, the pressure and manipulation too much for her to bear. Crying out as she came, Annie quickly slapped a hand over stuffed cheeks to try and muffle her further. Britta felt her self-loathing bubble, loving being held down and fucked by a girl almost ten years her junior.

Annie felt Britta spasm against her delightfully:

"If I know you, you've got more to give..."

"Mmm?!" Britta shuddered, eyes wide and desperate; afraid of her own ecstasy.

"Yeah." Annie kept the pressure on both Britta's mouth and hips. "That's it baby..."

Britta tried to protest but apparently she was, in fact, capable of multiple orgasms. And this was the hottest thing to have happened to her in literal years. Soon it was rising up again, very, very quickly...

"I kind of like torturing you," Annie said breathily. "Especially when you like it so much."

Britta whimpered and ground her teeth against cloth.

Annie leaned in to whisper in Britta's ear again. "I definitely like it when you can't talk back."

Britta moaned in response and tried to thrust her hips upward as hard as she could in anger.

Annie pressed down, squeezing her friend's exposed breasts, tugging on her aroused nipples cruelly:

"You like it this way, don't you?"

"Mm-hmm!" Britta's affirmation turned into a squeak. Never would she have thought she could enjoy something like this.

"It's really hot," Annie whispered, "Maybe neither of us are as straight as we thought."

Britta whined against the gag; She was so close.

Annie turned the setting up on the toy as high as it could go. This she realised immediately, may have been a step too far, her own orgasm suddenly emanating upward; feeling Britta spasm again underneath her, only exclaiming when the pleasure was too much.

"Ohh... God-yesss.." Annie moaned, biting her lip and flipping her hair back; hands shaking.

Britta writhed against Annie, her second orgasm ripping through her belly, pussy gushing painfully around the vibe and soaking the apex of her tight jeans.

Annie waited until both their bodies had stilled, falling forward onto the other woman only to find that her partner was practically unconscious, or at least lost in a post-orgasmic haze.

Britta didn't try to move, laying sprawled out across the table as the brunette quickly dismounted, unbuckling her limp limbs before rolling the blonde over onto her front. The faux therapist felt her body being dragged down the table until her bottom half hung over the edge, feeling her boots hit the floor.

"You can lie to the study group all you want," Annie finally said, trying to control her heaving breathing as she dropped behind Britta to re-tie the blonde's ankles, talking calmly as she did:

"You can never lie to me. I can know how much you want this, how much you want me to fuck you like you're worthless."

Britta let the words wash over her, barely conscious. It's for her, it's for her the therapist repeated in her own head; desperate to believe this justification.

Mowing around the table, Evil Annie gripped the blonde's wrists, quickly re-strapping her into a tight, uncomfortable bent over position. By the time Britta finally regained coherence, she realised that once again she was unable to move.

Coughing up the other girl's panties, Britta gasped for air, blowing her messy blue bangs out of her eyes as she regained some semblance of composure. Craning her neck to look up at her captor, she croaked up at her as the brunette finished tightening her belts.

"Y-you can't break me, you know that right?"

"We'll see," Annie smirked, hands slipping down to the bottom of her cocktail dress.

Britta watched, transfixed, as the girl began to lift the hem of the tight red garment.

"Annie, No! Don't..." the blonde stammered weakly, leaning back as the perky brunette shimmied the dress over her head, revealing the creamy skin of her soft torso.

"Annie.." Britta moaned desperately, trying to keep her voice steady while staring inexplicably evil young woman:

"This is so wrong, please..."

The brunette finally tugged the fabric over her head, only then lowering her arm to her sides once more. Standing in the dim glow of the study room, Annie was now naked and evidently proud; striking a sexy pose. Exposed to Britta's bewildered eyes; the blonde struggled to breath, unable to look away from the girl's perfect curves, so young and full.

"Why shouldn't I get naked?" Annie said dangerously, stepping toward the faux-therapist while allowing her cocktail dress to drop to the ground beside her. Britta attempt to shrink backward, tugging at her restraints in an attempt to pull away.

"We have nothing to hide, right?" Annie asked coldly. Britta shook her head wordlessly, watching the girl's breasts bounce with every step.

"Annie..." The blonde gulped nervously.

"Cos I'm crazy?" Annie asked aggressively, leaning across the opposite end of the table, till they were nose to nose.

"No!" Britta replied vehemently, "this is not your fault."

"Because its yours." Annie said bitterly, taking charge once more.

Grabbing a large dildo she'd left on the table Annie stepped into the harness before the terrified blonde, enjoying her impossibly wide-eyed stare as she tightened it against her waist. Stepping back around the table, the brunette enjoyed toying with the faux-therapist, helpless as she took her place behind the quivering blonde.

Trapped in her reclined position, Britta was forced to arch her back painfully, thighs spread wide against the table legs. Her grey jeans, still open and loose around her hips, hung low, revealing the pale blue knickers she wore underneath; stretched over the swell of her behind.

Annie licked her lips, tugging the taught denim down the woman's legs as far as she could, relishing her prize. Slipping a hand between Britta's thighs, the brunette stroked her hot wet apex through her knickers; cruelly forcing her ex-friend to stand up straight in her restraints, mouth becoming a thin line as she fought her desperate urges.

"Ooohhh! Somebody's been having a good time!" Annie laughed, pulling the panties aside in favour of massaging the blonde's wet lips.

Britta wanted to respond, she really did, but what was left of her strength failed her as the brunette handled her pussy, soft fingers easily manipulating her desperate need. Unable to do anything else, the blonde groaned pathetically, eyes watering.

Pressing her hips against Britta's behind, Annie allowed her erect dildo to brush against the faux-therapist's pussy, enjoying the whine she drew from the vulnerable blonde. Unable to squeeze her thighs around the cock, Britta wept feebly as the young girl drew untold pleasure with teasing strokes, masturbating the desperate woman. Then, without warning, still rocking her hips with the cock on the verge of slipping out of the firm grip of Britta's body, she spoke again:

"Ohh!, guess what I found!" There was a click, then a loud buzz and Britta swallowed hard, the vibe making her shiver painfully.

The way she was tied troubled the blonde, her position so subservient: Face dropping down onto the table, bent at the waist, legs spread wide; she was totally exposed to Annie's whims and desires, able to see little when she twisted her head around. But Britta knew where that vibrator was going.

Very gently Annie reached beneath her and brought it up, causing the blonde to shake vehemently, table rattling.

"Awww-come on!" Britta bit her lower lip and closed her eyes tightly, brow furrowing.

"How's that baby?" Annie's voice was cruel, "Feel good?"

"Annie this is evil!" Britta's throat was tight, her protest a kind of mangled yelp.

"You just have to ask..." encouraged Annie in a sing-song voice, holding the vibe in place while she rocked back and forth slightly, pulling and pushing the tiniest bit at her ex-friend's delicate lips.

"Gngh... no!"

"Don't be stubborn Britta, you only have to beg!" Annie laughed mercilessly, twisting plastic against the blonde's nethers.

Britta was fighting it, but this wasn't just an attack on her psyche. This was Annie teasing her because it was inevitable; eventually she would opt for the choice that maximised her human response to pleasure. Britta was always going to give in. When she finally spoke up however, her voice was timid:

"Ah... ah... please Annieee..."

"Please Annie what?"

"Please Annie... I- I need you."

"Mmmm... maybe."

"Please Annie- oh!" the brunette thumbed the vibe control, increasing the power "Oh God please, just do me already!"

"You really want it?" Annie asked sweetly, "You want me inside you?"

"I'm begging here!" Britta gasped in exasperation.

Annie leant over the blonde, pressing the length of her body against her counterpart's as she spoke into the defeated woman's ear:

"You thought you could fix yourself by fixing everyone else but you're still screwed up and screwing everyone around you."

Britta nodded silently, a tear sliding down her cheek.

"Say you're the worst." Annie command coldly.

"I'm the worst, okay? I am I really am!" Britta cried shrilly, more tears welling in desperate red eyes.

"Okay then," evil said, clapping in genuine delight:

"So clearly you need a good screwing as payback; in the ass that is." Annie grinned and slipped backward, leaving Britta's pussy longing for fulfillment while the anxious blonde balked:


"What!? Why!?!?" Britta tried to twist to see if her ex-friend was serious, but couldn't make anything out.

"I'm going to do your butt Britta," Annie said matter-of-factly, the vibe turning off.

"You're kidding?!"Britta gasped,

"No, baby. No joke. I'm getting everything I want out of you."

Annie's voice sent spidery shivers skittering across Britta's skin:

The brunette seemed so matter of fact about this, but it was a big thing. It wasn't like anal sex was something Britta had done before. Sure she talked a big game, she'd lived in New York after all, but this was a whole other level! In no version of reality would she ever have entertained the idea. Right?

Annie spoke smugly: "Y'know, before you go back to trying to boss me around. Like you could after this."

"I will get you back," Britta tried to say through clenched teeth, finding her voice thin and brittle.

"Ok, well, if you can convince me I'll stop," Annie said, leaning back. Britta struggled for a moment but all her wriggling and grunting did was likely turn Annie on more. The bonds were surprisingly secure, there was no way she could escape - her butt was totally defenseless. Thinking fast, Britta decided to tell the brunette what she wanted to hear:

"I-I'm the worst, alright?! You're good I'm bad, all Hail Annie! Im a terrible therapist, I've got the hots for my only patient, I am the opposite of female empowerment. Alright?" Britta gathered her breath, face flushed, eyes flickering left and right. Why had she said that? Did she really believe all that?! Oh god, did she deserve this!?!

Britta gasped; her admission changing nothing as Annie's fingers explored her butthole, pulling the round white cheeks of her ass apart to totally expose the tiny pink pucker of her anus.

"Your asshole is adorable," muttered Annie distractedly, "Wow, you're so tight!"

"Duh doi!" Britta spat, "that's my ass!"

Down came more impartial fingers, cool and slippery. Annie's index digit pushed and probed for just a second before it was granted entrance.

"Oh my Britta! I've got my finger in your butt..." The brunette watched, amazed as she twisted her hand.

Britta gasped, the long finger sliding in and out of her small, pink ring, straining her voice. The blonde shook her head. This was insane. The intrusion, the penetration, it was messing with her head!

Soon there were two fingers, two long, slender fingers in Britta's asshole, spreading it wide, making her feel like her cheeks were being forced apart. It was uncomfortable, but she willed herself to resist, squeezing the intruders, her body tensed and agitated.

"Ohhh...," Britta's voice was little more than a whisper, eyelashes flickering with every pulse of her sphincters.

"Here we go..." was the standing girl's answer, and then Britta felt it. The cold, hard head of the fat strap-on being rested against her tiny little anus. She swallowed, trying to send her heart back down from where it had leapt to in her throat. And then a click and a buzz and the vibe was back, slipping over her pussy lips and finding her clit again. She gasped.

"Ah! , Annie..." The brunette was blatantly brushing it back and forth, using the buzzing head to stimulate Britta's clit, her lips; her whole pussy!

"Annie! Woah, this is way too much..." The blonde felt her legs start to tremble, sweat beginning to pool in the arch of her back. She didn't know where to concentrate her attention and that was when it happened.

Determinedly Annie leant in, thrusting her hips, one hand guiding the phallus; penetrating her Ex-friend's tight asshole.

"Oh gawd! Oh, ohhh!" Britta blurted, her hips struggling, wanting to move to find a more comfortable position but unable to go anywhere, straining against her bonds uselessly:

"unghh, ahhh..."

"Oh my God..." Annie reveled in her delight, enjoying the feeling of total control she had over the other woman as she pressed against her butthole: "You're all mine!"

"Annie this isn't a-a game!" Britta's's warning was tight, stressed, and ultimately ignored. While the brunette was moving very slowly, it still hurt, the prick hard and unyielding. While physically it was more discomfort than anything else, mentally, the blonde was in shambles. She was an activist, she believed in female empowerment. And yet here a much younger woman was impaling her on a symbol of the opposite!

"A little more..." mumbled Annie, lost in the moment, forcing the fat, well-lubricated shaft even further into the slender blonde's body. Beneath it her wet pussy was being teased relentlessly by the fizzing vibe; still caught between the blonde and the table. But the toy was almost forgotten; the big plastic shaft that was invading her other private entrance dominating Britta's mind:

"A little more..."

"Ah! You're, you're..." Britta concentrated desperately on her breathing and didn't finish the sentence.

"Say it, baby," Annie instructed. Distracted, the brunette watched the shaft as it impaled the faux- therapist centimetre by centimetre. "Say what I'm doing to you."

"You're fucking me..." Britta took a shuddering breath, surprise colouring her response as tears ran through her mascara:

"You're in my ass!"

Annie laughed and changed her movement. Now pulling out of the blonde's vice-like grip. Britta sighed in relief, feeling it out every inch of the way.

"Ohh... God that's better..." Britta gasped again, twisting her hips to test her newfound position. Then her gasp rose to a panicked moan, a cry of pain and pleasure as Annie thrust in and split her cheeks open once again. Uncomfortably slowly, Britta shamefully surrendered herself once more to Annie, her whole body tensing in response to her asshole being cruelly impaled.

Meanwhile Annie was breathless and totally absorbed, thrilled that she could literally fuck the broken ideology out of the blonde. Britta was reeling; She was the one having her behind stretched wide open, but the brunette was just as flustered:


"I-I'm so turned on!" Evil Annie gasped, "I-I beat you!"

"What?!" Britta croaked finding that she was now so hoarse, the hard plastic load burrowing even deeper into where it had no right to be.

"I won our game," Annie said slowly, pulling the dildo out of the blonde's butt, "And the next time we have an argument, I'll just say I fucked you in the ass!" Annie giggled cruelly shoving back into Britta's bowels. Gripping the edge of the table with outstretched arms, Britta's knuckles cracked:

"Oh, there are people dying in Uganda? well I fucked you in the ass!" Annie gripped the blonde's svelte hips, throwing her weight behind the phallus, making the tied down activist shudder. Tugging backward, the brunette smiled, preparing for her next dive, ready to punctuate her next jibe: