Brittany & Jon: Anniversary Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife lied once & now hubby believes video.
10.9k words
3.98
140.8k
22

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Notes: New story here. And now its been reedited so it should have less mistakes and be easier to read.

I just want to say a couple things first. I'm not sure if someone like Brittany would really say some of the phrases I have her use but they seem to fit. Also when you get to Jane describing how she looked at Brittany, you will understand when you get to that place, I'm not sure even a best friend would look there but again it seemed to fit the story. But what ever the case Enjoy.

Brittany and Jon: One Year Anniversary

Brittany came out of the bedroom, all jazzed up. She was dressed up in her best miniskirt and a new blouse she had bought just for this occasion. She was a petite, young woman, who looked almost too skinny, with an oval shaped face. Her hair which was very blond was currently shoulder length. Brittany was proud of the fact that it was that blond naturally. Some of her friends dyed their hair to get it to be that blond. Another feature she was proud of was what, on her build, looked to be a medium sized bosom. They were a nice size without being too big, even though at times she did think of them as small probably because of what two or three of the men she dated had told her. She was very attractive but she had the look and bearing of someone who appeared vulnerable, a girl who needed someone to look after her. That look she was not proud of.

It was a little earlier than they had originally planned but that was Ok, tonight was their one year anniversary and they were going out to celebrate. It had been a good year since their wedding, everything hadn't been perfect of course, they had had some arguments and he had been gone that whole month, but she loved being married to Jon.

It had been a good wedding too, and a wonderful wedding night. It had been her first time and Jon had done everything just right. He had been so gentle, had prepared her just right. When he had first penetrated her pussy with his hard cock it had been so wonderful she still thought of it. Everything had gone much easier than she had feared. Some of her friends, who weren't virgins anymore, had explained what their first time had been like. Most had had good times but she had heard and read some bummer stories about bad experiences. Those stories had been enough to make her nervous, wondering how her first time would be. Jon had made it wonderful. The first touch of his tongue on her clit had sent electricity through her pussy. His had been the first tongue to touch her clit. True three times fingers had touched it, and even two fingers from one hand had made it into her pussy, just up to the first knuckle and only for a minute or so. It had felt too good she had asked the guy to remove them. She had been surprised when he did.

She paused for a moment then thought, well there had been that other time a little while before their wedding but that had been different. And one other guy had gotten fingers into her but again just for few seconds. They had been interrupted before she could ask him to remove them. She hadn't wanted him to put his hand there but somehow he had snuck them in, and she was sure he would not have removed them but she was going to ask anyway. It was Jon who had interrupted them that night, probably without knowing what he was interrupting, but Brittany had been glad anyway. It had been soon after they had meant, and had gone out on only two dates. Her date for that night, had been a guy she had dated for a while and who seemed to like her a lot. He had gone further with her than any other guy and was always talking to her about going all the way. She didn't want to and he seemed to understand but he still would talk now and than about the pleasures Brittany was missing.

She shook her head in wonderment. She had made it to her wedding night a virgin. With some of the things she had done and been involved with, that was something of a surprise but she had worked hard at it. She had wanted to stay a cherry for her future husband, as her special gift to him. She didn't know where she had gotten the idea but she recalled hearing on TV or someplace two or three times that it would make a special present to her future husband to be a virgin on her wedding night. That phrase had caught in her brain and her emotions. Her mother had supported that idea so there after she had worked at doing just that. It had been one of her top goals and she had made it even though she had done some other things that could have led her to losing it early. Now she was doing those things just for her husband.

It hadn't been easy some times, especially after getting drunk at those two bachelorette parties. Those male strippers they kept having were easy to dance with when she was drunk. She had only danced that dirty two times. She had felt the excitement and had just let herself go. It had been fun but it could have been costly.

--- She smiled as she remembered how gentle Jon had been, and how he had made sure she was ready for him. Everything had made her first fuck so wonderful. Their wedding had gone without any problems and the reception had been fun at times. Feeding each other for the pictures had been fun plus she had gotten to dance with various guys from her past. Some had lined up to dance with her, including some old boyfriends who had wanted one more touch of her. One or two were married now, but they still had wanted to say good luck to her. One or two others had been the ones who had tried to get her to give them her cherry. One of those, Tommy who had been the guy Jon had interrupted, even made some unkind remarks about Jon and mentioned that he wanted to kiss her for luck. He, while they had been dancing, had lead her to a dark corner for a minute. That's where he planted a big long kiss on her. For a second she had responded as she used to do while they were dating. On four of the dates he had touched her breasts and had even seen one twice. He had a way of caressing them that really felt good and he had tried to do the same with her clit and pussy but that was when Jon had interrupted him, the one time he had been able to get his hand up her skirt. She still didn't know how he got them there. All she knew was that one moment they were in not there and the next his fingers were inside her making her feel very good.

While they had been dancing he had reminded her of the good times they had had, and how she had felt while her caressed her boobs. She had surprised herself by how wet she had gotten while they danced and talked. She, of course, had been wet already with what had happened in the Limo and just the fact that's he had married the man she loved but that talk had made excitement increase. Than he had kissed her, harder than just for good luck. She had ended the kiss early when she realized who she was kissing and how turned on it was getting her, she than led them back to the main dance floor. She saw the disappointed look on his face as she did. Brittany had wondered if he had really wanted her to do more than just kiss on her wedding day. As she switched partners she came to the conclusion, after thinking about the kiss that he had been making a move on her, for she realized that he had been caressing her boobs through her wedding gown. That jerk she had thought, for a few seconds she had been so into the kiss she hadn't even noticed what his hands had been doing. That made her even more angry.

She had forgotten that though as she slide into Jon's arms soon after that dance. She had kissed him hard and long, to the cheers of some her and his friends. Soon after that kiss they had left. It was a bit earlier than they had planned but thinking of what was to happen had made her wet, and she had to admit to her self that talking and kissing her ex boy friend had added to her arousal. She was very glad she had put a stop to that. It could have led to something more, and knowing him it might have if she had been wearing a mini gown. Now, though, she didn't have to put a stop to anything she and Jon wanted to do. So they left and headed to the hotel room they had for the night.---

It had surprised her when Jon had declared that he was a virgin also. He had had a strict religious upbringing and even though he wasn't as religious as his parents he hadn't totally rejected their morals either, as a couple of her friends had done. His parents were nice people. They obviously disapproved of the miniskirts she wore but after twice letting their disapproval be known, in a nice way, they had been quiet about it. She could tell they still didn't like it but they didn't make a big deal of it. Once she had overheard his mother ask Jon why she liked dressing like a slut. The question had made her angry until she realized it hadn't been asked in a condemning tone. Unlike the mother of a friend that had called Brittany a slut to her face. That mother had been very condemning in her tone. Which had hurt, Brittany was working at keeping her cherry even dressing more modest then some of her friends and this woman calls her a slut. Some of her friends really were sluts and one had even, more than once, asked her to go out trying to hook up with guys. She had always said no, usually making up an excuse but sometimes just saying no. Jon's mother and father were not like that other mother, they did not condemn her, because of that she tried to dress more modest around them.

She also tried to watch her language, she didn't cuss as a drunken sailor, as she heard someone say about another person, but she still used words they didn't agree with. Once during the first Thanksgiving dinner she and Jon had with his family she had let a word slip. His family had included his parents and all of his five siblings. It also included two spouses, one for his oldest brother and for a sister. She had seen most of the rest of the family glance her way and her face had burned in embarrassment. It was one of the few times she had hoped her embarrassment had shown on her face. She had begun to stammer out an apology when Jon had come to her rescue by beginning a conversation she hoped would make them forget what they had just heard. It was something about whose sports team was the best, and obviously was one of those friendly arguments they had had many times. When Jon and her had left early to go her mom and stepfather's house everyone had been gracious and kind to her but she still wondered what they said about her after they left. She made sure thereafter that she always watched what she said.

Back to the persent she was wearing an even shorter skit than usual and a not so modest top. She had spent hours trying to find just the right top for the celebration. She had wanted an outfit that looked classy, but she also wanted to dress sexy for Jon. She knew they were going someplace special than to a dance club. So she wanted a nice top that at the same time showed off her boobs and her shape. Just for Jon. True others would see her but she knew this type of outfit would turn her husband on, the other men who saw her would just benefit from what was for Jon. She paused again in the hallway thinking more of the wedding night.

--- They had been married in his parents' church than had enjoyed a limo ride to the reception, which was held at the hotel they would spend the night in. The fun had begun in the limo. It was driven by his brother and therefore Jon hadn't wanted to do much in the back even though his brother could not see in the back. She didn't care she was now married and she wanted to do things. She had put on some make up for the wedding, including lipstick, but she had forgotten that in the limo. As soon as the door closed she had been all over him, kissing every bit of his face. She loved him so much and the wedding had been just right. A few minutes into the kissing and she placed her hand on his lap, on purpose. She wanted to feel his hardness. She had been surprised by how hard he was. She had giggled at the thought of his cock breaking out of his pants with his excitement.

Brittany wasn't totally inexperienced when it came to feeling cocks. She had felt a few over the years. It had been just through the guy's pants however but she had felt them. One guy had been wearing swim trunks, she had gotten a better then usual feel that day. So had he from his groans. He most have came as he moaned long and deeper at one point. Later she had seen a stain in his trunks just before he had jumped into the water, probably to hide it. He had tried to feel her up but after a few seconds of cupping her pubic mound over her bikini bottoms she had removed his hand. Even just the warmth of his hand penetrating the cloth was enough to make her wet. He probably had felt some of that wetness as it began to seep through her bottoms. She had always been careful how she felt up the guys and how they felt her up. Now though she was going to really feel up Jon.

She grabbed him in her right hand and squeezed gently, wanting to feel him. She next moved her hand up and down some. It had been through two layers of cloth but she had been able to get a good idea of his thickness and length. Brittany had been tempted to unzip him and to take his cock out but if she had they might have fucked right there. He would not have allowed it with his brother driving and because he wanted to get her ready properly. So she just felt him through his tux. Soon though he was groaning and at one point after a bigger groan she thought about asking if she had squeezed too hard but realized that the groan wasn't from pain. It was soon after that groan he asked her to stop, or he would make a mess in his pants. It took her a second to realize he meant he was close to cuming. She smiled wickedly and moved her hand up and down faster, but he took her hand and forcefully removed it. No he had said, not now we have the reception to go to still. She hadn't at that time understood what he was referring to but did later.

He had tried to do the same to her. He couldn't resist slipping one hand down her front and feeling a naked breast. He cupped it with that hand. She had smiled as he groaned as he softly rubbed the palm of his hand over her nipple. She wanted to groan too, that felt good. Jon tried for a fast feel of her pussy, but there was just too much of her dress for him to lift it up than to get a hand up. She had considered a mini wedding dress but had gone with the more traditional look. She really liked her white wedding gown. Later, during the reception, when Tommy had tried to feel her up, she was really glad she hadn't gotten the mini gown.

They arrived at the hotel and after knocking on the limo's door, his brother opened it to let them out. He smiled as he saw his brother's face, but didn't say anything. Once standing on the sidewalk she took a good look at her new husband's face, just as a couple went by on their way went into the hotel. The woman giggled and the man had a "I know what you were doing" smile. Jon's face was covered with lipstick. There were lip marks covering his lips, around his nose, on his chin and on both cheeks. Some of it had gotten smeared and some areas had double layers. At that point she asked Jon's brother if he had a handkerchief. He did but didn't want to give it up, but she demanded it. He finally gave it to her with a laugh. She used it to wipe off the lipstick.

After his face was clean they went in and endured the reception, well most of it they endured. It had been fun to feed each other cake and the champagne punch. She was careful to drink just few tastes of that punch. She didn't want to take the chance of getting drunk. No dirty dancing for her, not here. Maybe later in their room but not here. More than one person gave her a glass of the punch but she made sure she sat them down after a sip.

She still thought Jon enjoyed dancing with so many different woman even though two of his dance partners tried to do more. She saw them back him into a corner, the same corner where Tommy kissed her, and try to kiss him. Each one even humped against his front. She hadn't like that even though she thought they were just teasing her husband. As she thought he would Jon put a stop to it both times real fast. After the second time he stayed away from that corner.

After a bit more dancing they left early, going up their room before they had been scheduled to. Somehow they managed to sneak off and to be alone while waiting for the elevator. Inside they were alone and Jon immediantly kissed her even before the doors slide shut. He kissed her hard and passionately. Harder than ever before. Brittany had wondered if he would bruise her lips, since only one other guy had ever kissed her that hard. But she didn't mind for she was kissing back just as hard. A second later she began to rub his front again. If anything he was even harder than he had been in the limo. She got that wicked smile on her face again and gently squeezed him and than while squeezing slide her hand up and down. This was a little difficult through the pants but by his groans she was getting the right type of reaction.

She continued even as he broke a second kiss and said, "Brittany please not here."

She just smiled more and increased the speed of her up and down motions. He started to say something again but she just kissed him and he melted. Seconds later as the elevator reached their floor he let out a loud moan and humped against her hand. He groaned a second time louder and jerked. She was surprised when she felt his hardon jerk. She gripped harder and was rewarded with feeling his sperm shot through his cock. She almost giggled at the feeling of him palisading like that, especially since he had an amazed look on his face. She was amazed as his cock kept pumping. There most have been a lot stored up or he was very excited. Maybe both.

He finally relaxed and said, "I almost want to say thanks I needed that but I didn't need it here."

He shook his head and they walked out of the elevator hand in hand. She finally got an idea of what he meant when a guy walked by them from the other direction. He glanced down at Jon's middle than looked slightly embarrassed mixed with a chuckle. Brittany looked at her new husband as he made a slight noise. He was blushing. She looked down at the front of his pants to see what he would be embarrassed by. As she looked she thought Oh oh for there was an obvious stain just below his belt. A rather large stain that could only be one thing. So that's why he was blushing. She hadn't thought of that when she had decided to make him cum. No wonder he had fought it. And that explained why he didn't want it in the Limo. He would have been really embarrassed to have to go through the reception that way. She didn't blame him either. Seconds later a woman walked on by. This one also glanced at him and most have seen the stain too for she got a disapproving and embarrassed look on her face.

Finally they arrived at their room, however before Jon could get the door card out of his pocket, a couple came strolling up. Both looked them up and down. The woman whispered something to her partner. Brittany couldn't tell every word but she caught the words some and premature. That lady thought Jon had had a premature ejection, and with the slight groan Jon made, he most have been able to read her lips also.

It was Brittany's turn to look embarrassed but only for a moment as next felt anger. That woman was thinking her husband couldn't take a little sexual excitement.

For that reason and for Jon's sake, she said a little loudly, as Jon opened the door, "I'm sorry I made you cum in your pants, it took me quite a while to do it. I had to work at it all evening but I promise you I will get you to cum five more times before we are done tonight, even if it takes all night."