Brittany Makes A Bargain

Story Info
A student must make a quick decision to save her grade.
1.9k words
4.14
93k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany fidgeted as she stared to the front of the classroom. Only five minutes left in the lesson, and she still hadn't thought of a way to approach Mr. Hughes. She watched him as he wrote some notes up on the board. Sort of handsome, in his way, but certainly past his prime. He was in is late forties or early fifties, strong-looking, but definitely had a belly. She grimaced.

Two days ago, she had received a notice in her mailbox from Mr. Hughes, informing her that she was failing his Calculus class. As it was 3/4 of the way through the semester, that made sense: all teachers were expected to inform failing students before the end of term.

Britt had a hard time with Calc as it was, but with all her other classes, she was having even more trouble keeping up. Her dancing commitments, too, were an added time constraint. Brittany was a svelte 5 foot 6 inches, and, built with smooth, muscular thighs and a spectacular ass, she was an exemplary member of the school's hip hop team. She had perky, ample-sized breasts and a delicate, pretty face, and fit well into the small skirt and fitted tee she wore that spring morning.

Brittany tapped her foot. Only a few moments remained of class, and still no ideas. If she failed this class, she'd be kicked off the dance team, and might lose her scholarship. She couldn't let that happen!

The bell rang. As the students filed out, Britt made her way to the front of the room.

"Er... Mr. Hughes?" she began. "Ms. Coleston! Yes, I thought I might be seeing you," he said. Always proper, he called her by her surname, as she did to him.

"Yeah," Britt began, regretfully. "I got your letter. Look, it's... I mean, I really... I can't fail this class!" she burst out. "I'll get kicked off the dance team, and they might revoke my scholarship." She looked at the floor.

"I understand," Mr. Hughes said kindly. "Calculus is a hard class! And I know you're busy. But as a college sophomore, you should be able to manage your time better."

"I know," Brittany said, embarrassed. "But is there anything I can do to improve my grade?" "Well," thought Mr. Hughes, "there are still a few more assignments, a quiz, and the final exam. But, with your grade as low as it is, you'll need to ace all of them."

"Mr. Hughes, I almost never know what's going on in class, that's never going to happen!" said Brittany, stricken. "Isn't there anything else?" Mind racing, Britt looked down at the floor again, then looked up at her professor, batting her eyelashes. "Please?" She couldn't believe she was doing this, but, not one to half-ass something, she bit her lip for full effect.

Mr. Hughes cleared his throat. "Erm, well... I suppose there is some extra credit you can do, if you wish. But it will take dedication. Are you... prepared, Ms. Coleston?" He stared at her, taking her in. He'd always admired her body, and sometimes even gotten a look up some of her skirts on a lucky day, but had never imagined this opportunity presenting itself in such a...succulent way. He took a step closer to her, to make his intentions clear.

Britt took a deep breath. Was she prepared? She eyed her professor. Imagined his belly pushing against her, his balls bouncing against her flesh as he fucked her. His cock in her mouth. Her insides squirmed. But there was no way she could get the A's she needed to pass. She exhaled. "Yes, I'm prepared," she said, licking her lips.

"Very well. Please close the door." She hurried to do as she was told. "And turn to the desk," he said smoothly, as she returned to the front of the room. Looking at the floor, Brittany complied with his request. Mr. Hughes stood behind her, and slid his hands down her body, slowly, taking in every dip and curve. He moved his hands back up to cup her breasts. "Oh, Ms. Coleston," he moaned into her ear, "I think I'm going to enjoy this."

He slid his hands up under her shirt, to hold her bare tits in his hands. "Mmmm, no bra?" he chuckled, grabbing her breasts roughly and squeezing both nipples, making her squeal. "Now, now, Ms. Coleston," he chastised. "This is only the beginning." Britt could feel his cock hardening against the small of her back. Her mind was racing, but she saw no way out.

Mr. Hughes suddenly pushed her over his desk. "Now," he said haughtily, "Let's see what's under that little skirt, shall we?" His hands pushed Britt's skirt right up over her smooth ass. His hands were exploring freely, and he exhaled slowly, shakily.

"Ah, Ms. Coleston. What have we here?" His finders slid lightly under the hem of Britt's small, black thong. Britt, facing the desk, blushed deeply, but she could feel her pussy beginning to tingle. Something about his total domineering attitude was turning her on! "Fantastic," he breathed. He slowly slid his hand down the length of her ass, to brush against her pussy lips, which were now straining against and soaking the fabric of her panties as she arched her back, without Britt even realizing.

"Ms. Coleston! It seems this is getting you all hot and bothered," he said, gruffly but clearly aroused. "N-no, sir," Britt whispered, "not at all."

"Now, please, Ms. Coleston. Don't lie to me. We both can feel how wet your little pussy is. Although I do like you calling me 'Sir'." And with that, he slid his thick fingers under her panties, and ran them up and down her cunt, pausing only to stop and pinch her clit, and again to probe at her wet little slit.

She bucked, but Mr. Hughes was ready, with his hand at the small of her back. He held her to the desk, and leaned down next to her ear, whispering quickly. "Ms. Coleston. You led me to believe you would do anything do change your grade. Is that still true?"

She hesitated, thinking. Could she really do this? Apparently, she took too long to respond, as Mr. Hughes then took his hand and smartly spanked her twat. Britt squealed again, bucking, but he held her down. Eyes shut, she nodded. She needed this grade.

"That's what I thought," Mr. Hughes breathed in her ear. "Well, if that's the case, then, you must do exactly as I say. Do you understand?" Again, she nodded. "Excellent." In a very businesslike manner, he slid down her thong, but left her skirt in place. "Lie back on the desk."

Brittany flipped on her back, and with her professor's guidance slid so that her ass was at the very edge of the desk, facing him. Although she still wore her skirt, Mr. Hughes pushed open her legs, and she let them fall, exposing her pussy to his greedy gaze.

"Very good, Ms. Coleston. I'm going to reward you for your compliance." He took a seat in his chair, and scooted it closer. Taking a hand, he carelessly slid two fingers into her pussy, and put his thumb on her clit, rubbing it. She moaned, "Please, sir. That's too much!" Thumb and forefinger closed on her clit, making her gasp at the sudden pain. "If I want your input, Ms. Coleston," he growled, "I'll ask for it." Britt fell silent.

"Take off your shirt," he demanded. Britt complied, pulling her shirt over her head, exposing her full, perky tits. All she had on at this point was her skirt, which made little difference with her legs splayed open as they were. "Mmm. That's right, baby. Now rub those little nipples." Mr. Hughes stared at her tits, transfixed. Her nipples, perked upward so beautifully, were dark pink and hardening quickly under Brittany's touch.

Letting her head fall back, she slowly cupped her breasts, playing and pinching in all the right places as her professor stroked her pussy. Mr. Hughes groaned, and, standing up, replaced her hands with his. As he leaned into her, Britt could feel his hard cock straining against his trousers, pressing into her pussy as he touched her. She shivered.

"That's right, you little slut. You love it. And I'm going to make you love it more." Abandoning her tits, Mr. Hughes settled back into his chair. Leaning to her, he slowly ran his mouth from the base of her cunt, up to her clit. He closed his lips over her little bump, licking and sucking. As he worked her with his mouth, he finger-fucked her tight hole, which contracted around his hands. She scooted a little closer to him, giving his hands easier access, and let out a low moan.

"That's right, Ms. Coleston," said Mr. Hughes, looking up from her pussy, "Do you like it when I lick your wet little cunt?" "Yes, sir," she breathed, "please, don't stop."

"Now, now," he chided, "I'm giving the orders here." And again, he spanked her pussy, one, two, three times. Not too hard, but enough to bring Britt back into her senses a bit. 'What am I doing?' she thought quickly. But it was too late to turn back at this point. Mr. Hughes already had her dignity, giving up now would mean it was all for nothing.

"Get up, and bend over my desk," he ordered. Brittany quickly did as he said, to avoid any more spanking. She heard rustling and looked over her shoulder, to see Mr. Hughes unbuttoning his pants to reveal his cock. It was thick and fairly long, at least seven inches, and Britt could see precum already smeared over the tip. This, if anything, made her pussy even wetter. She was incredibly turned on from the attention she had gotten, and was definitely ready to take a cock.

Mr. Hughes leaned over her. "I was going to make you work for this," he said lazily into her ear, "but I can't wait anymore. I need to get my cock into that tiny little pussy of yours. And goodness, you need a good fucking, don't you?" he said, as she pushed her hips back. He slowly slid his erection between her legs and along the length of her pussy, getting his cock slick with her juices. It was almost too easy.

Taking a hand, he pushed her upper body down, until Britt's head was on the desk and he was standing behind her. "Are you ready to take this cock, you little slut?" he asked. "Do you want it?"

"Yes!" she cried, as she felt his tip pushing against her entrance. "Please, sir, fuck me!"

At that moment, the bell rang. Britt sprang up, as she heard students walking out in the hallway. "Shit," Mr. Hughes cursed, "I have another class!" He flipped Brittany around quickly, still pushing her against his desk. "Your debt to me is not yet repaid," he growled, his rigid cock still pressing between her legs. He pinched her nipples and groaned, releasing Britt reluctantly. He wrote something on a piece of paper, passing it to her. "Get your clothes on, before someone comes in. I expect to see you at my house tonight, 8 PM sharp." She looked at the paper, which held his address.

Mr. Hughes tucked his erection into his waistband as he buckled his belt and straightened his clothes, watching her dress. "And don't you dare try to cum before our meeting this evening," he warned. "I'll know." With that, he turned to the blackboard and began to copy notes for his next class. Brittany, completely beside herself, went back to her dorm room to wait out the next five hours with a slick pussy.