Brittany's Neighbor

Story Info
Brittany takes advantage of neighbor's kindness and skills.
2.3k words
4.45
66.4k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry to bother you," Brittany said, with a panicked frantic look on her face. "I'm the annoying new neighbor again wondering if you can help me," she added.

Brittany and her husband had moved next door into our suburban neighborhood. The young family picked the house because of the reputable schools and neighborhood amenities. Brittany was a beautiful 32-year-old young mother of two children, a boy and girl ages 7 and 9. She had long brunette hair that fell halfway down her back, deep brown eyes and a broad smile. She had a slender fit 5'8" frame with small A sized tits with prominent nipples that always seemed to show themselves boastfully whether she was wearing a bra or not. Like the rest of her, she had a small tight ass and long legs that gave her the height. Her husband Derrick was glad for a neighborhood with lots of amenities for his family to enjoy while he poured himself into high-demanding job to pay for it, and the success he measured himself by.

When they had moved in six weeks before, I had offered any help they might like using my handyman skills and tools. Houses are money pits with endless need of attention. It is more of a hobby for me. I enjoy doing projects around my house and helping others. It has also come in handy in my work as a local Realtor. I enjoy the luxury of having a prominent business that I can mostly function out of my home. My name is Carl. I am 40, 6'3" with a muscular build that I keep up with my personal training, my other hobby. The motivation for some guys to workout is ego; for me, my hobbies are taking care of my house and my body, the two places I live.

"It's no problem," I said. "How can I help?"

"I had an electrical outlet just short or something. It's smoking. I would wait for Derrick to get home, but I'm afraid it might start a fire or something." She stood there on my front porch wearing a t-shirt and cloth short skirt. As usual her nipples pushed prominently through her shirt; it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. The skirt showed off her long fit legs. She was barefoot.

"You don't want to mess with electricity," I said. "I'll be glad to take a look at it."

"Oh, thank you so much," she said.

I followed Brittany into her house and up the stairs. The outlet was in their hallway outside of the bedrooms, where she had just plugged in a lamp. Black surface burns covered the paint above the outlet.

"Wow, that's scary," I said. Let me shut off the power to that outlet and see what I can do. I have some replacement outlets in my workroom; it shouldn't take me long to fix it."

"Thank you so much Carl. I just know nothing about any of this."

I shut the power to the outlet from the breaker box and pulled out the cheap worn outlet. Brittany watched with some admiration. I couldn't help noticing she was observing with a focus that looked like it was more than intrigue or curiosity.

I held the blackened outlet up. "It's a pretty low quality outlet, a standard one the builder put in to just meet the codes. I have some higher quality spare outlets I can swap this one out with."

"That would be great! We'll pay you for it."

"No need," I said sincerely. "I bought them in bulk. It's no big deal." I stood up to go get the replacement from my house.

"I'm sorry Carl. I don't want to be rude. I have an appointment I need to get ready for. Would you mind if I disappear into my bedroom to shower and get ready for it?"

"Not at all," I said. "I've got this. It won't take me long. Once I replace it, I'll quickly check the other plugs on the circuit to make sure they're safe before turning the power back on, and then will be out of here."

"Thank you so much. I admire people who know what they're doing. Derrick tries, but really never learned."

"I'm sure he's good at other things," I said. "Don't mind me. Do whatever you need to do and I'll let myself out."

"I can't thank you enough," she said.

"That's what neighbors are for."

I replaced the outlet and began checking the other plugs in the hallway on the circuit. As I was finishing, I suddenly heard a startled scream coming from the master bedroom. I instinctively looked up and saw Brittany standing in the middle of her bedroom facing me, paralyzed from surprise, and completely naked after her shower. My eyes instantly took in the vision of her beautiful toned body. Her nipples pointed toward me, more than an inch from her small tits. Her abs were muscular, her pussy was shaved except for a tiny line just above, her long legs were beautiful. Brittany's face was bright red.

I quickly dropped my eyes and put my hand over my face; Brittany suddenly bolted into the master bath out of my view. The image of her form was wonderfully permanently ingrained in my memory.

After quickly finishing checking the last outlet, I stood up and called out, "I'm all done and leaving," I said.

"Thank you," came an awkward reply from behind the bathroom door on the opposite end of the master bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, I bumped into Brittany at the mailbox. Her face instantly went red from continuing embarrassment of her exposure; her nipples again jutted out through her shirt.

"Thank you again for helping me with the outlet the other day. I'm sorry for flashing you; I'm so embarrassed." She thought addressing it head on might be less painful than pretending it didn't happen.

"I didn't see anything," I lied. She knew it, and appreciated my attempt at saving her dignity through chivalry.

"I don't know how," she answered, almost sounding disappointed.

"Please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else I can do," I answered, trying to change the subject.

"I bet," she blurted without thinking. "Um, thank you."

Over the next several months, things grew more comfortable with our new neighbors. Brittany and Derrick both grew comfortable asking for my help, or for my recommendations on minor home projects or repairs as the settled into their house. Each time, I noticed Brittany's heightened interest and endearing looks as she observed.

As I was repairing a fence between our backyards one warm afternoon, I was going back and forth between our two yards. I was working up a sweat, and had taken my shirt off. Brittany was in her back yard, watching as usual as she talked on the phone. She was wearing a bikini top and shorts. I tried not to eavesdrop on her conversation, but it became hard not to when her voice suddenly went softer as if whispering.

"It's so hot watching him work," I heard her say to her friend. "Watching a man fix things has always turned me on," she added. She giggled at whatever her friend said and then added, "He's more ripped than I thought. His shoulders, his arms, his abs, not to mention it all covered with sweat." She giggled again.

I tried my best to ignore it to stay focused on the task at hand, but my dick couldn't help growing hearing what she was saying. It didn't help stealing quick glimpses of her beautiful body, and those thick puffy nipples, which made little work of her tiny bikini top. It instantly brought back the beautiful memory of her naked wet body standing fully exposed in the middle of her bedroom. I finished everything I could on their side of the fence as quickly as possible before anything got out of hand.

"I think that's it on this side," I said. "I think I can do everything else from the other side. Thank you."

"Thaaaank you," she said, sounding disappointed. "Can I get you anything to drink before you go?" she asked.

I realized the glass of water she had been sipping out of was probably not water. "Uh, thanks. I think I'm good for now. Maybe next time."

"You're loss," she said, with some boldness.

I smiled and returned to my side of the fence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple weeks later, I heard another frantic knock at my door at about 10:00 in the morning. I had been in my basement working out, wearing a loose workout tank, shorts and tennis shoes. I opened the door to find Brittany standing there. She was soaked, wearing a only a long white t-shirt that barely covered her ass. The drenched t-shirt clung to her body, exposing everything underneath. She looked as breathtaking as she was panicked.

"I'm so sorry Carl. I think we have a broken pipe. Water is spraying everywhere. Derrick is out of town. I don't know what to do!"

"Show me," I said. I followed her as she ran into her house, causing her wet ass to flash me with every step. I tried my best to focus as she ran up the stairs with me behind, further exposing not just her ass, but everything between her legs. She led me into the master bathroom where the water from the shower was spraying in all directions. I was worried that the worst was true, that a pipe had broken behind the wall or ceiling, doing untold damage. I was encouraged to see most of the water was spraying from the joint where the showerhead met the incoming pipe. The seal had broken. I kicked off my shoes and stepped into the shower, reaching up with both hands to try to tighten the showerhead to the pipe. My large hands struggled to work the fitting, taking longer than I thought. The water poured over me like a waterfall, drenching me. I quickly pulled off my shirt, to rid myself of the annoying weight and feel of it.

The force of the water's spray gradually started to lessen as I turned the fitting of the showerhead against the pipe. I knew I would need some plumber's seal, but at least I could try to better contain or reduce the force of the flow.

With both my arms up, and my hands holding the showerhead and fitting, I suddenly felt Brittany's hands caressing my wet muscular chest and abs. I looked down to see her naked body standing next to mine. Her think long nipples reached out desperately. She had a broad knowing smile across her face.

"My hero," she said

My dick instantly grew hard, reaching out toward her under my gym shorts.

"Mmmm," she said. "I see the feeling is mutual," she added as she reached down to pull my shorts down my legs, exposing my ten inches of manhood. "I've wanted this for a long time."

Brittany reached up on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around my neck before planting her thick lips on mine for a long soft kiss. Her tongue played with mine. Her hands reached up to my arms, pulling them down, inviting me to let go of the water source drenching us both.

My large hands glided down her slippery body, stopping at her tiny breasts. I squeezed her nipples lightly, enjoying the texture of her tightened soft skin.

"Mmmmm, harder," she begged.

I captured them harder, squeezing them until I felt her body wince.

"Oh gawd yes," she said. "You're going to make me cum," she confessed. "Fuck me Carl," she demanded.

I pushed Brittany against the glass walls of the steamy shower, lowered myself for position and then pushed my thick member deep into her.

Brittany gasped in disbelief. "Oh gawd you're amazing!" she said. She gasped again, her thick lips remained open in disbelief as I pushed her body against the glass. "Oh gawd yes!" she screamed, without regard. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder. You're going to take me!" Brittany's body suddenly convulsed between me and the glass as I continued to fuck her hard as she demanded. "Oh yes!" she screamed as her orgasm washed over her like the shower. "Oh gawd, don't stop!" she begged as a second climax piggybacked onto the first.

I quickly pulled out, turned Brittany around so she faced the glass. I roughly pushed her body against the glass, forcing her epic nipples to be pressed into it. I spread her legs and ass cheeks, pushing my dick back into her pussy.

"Oh gawd yes!" she screamed as the second orgasm continued to rise, ready to devour her.

Watching her gorgeous petite body respond to my fucking, put me over the edge. I placed both of my large hands on her hips, holding her ass in place while ramming her pussy with my full force.

"Oh shit yes!" she said as her climax consumed her just as mine erupted like a volcano. Wave after thick wave filled her with my cum.

Brittany's body wanted to collapse with exhaustion, but instead, she turned around, dropped to her knees and swallowed my dick between her thick lips. I watched it disappear into her mouth until her lips touched my abs. My dick continued to pour globules of thick cream down her throat. She was voracious for it; she swallowed every drop.

Brittany stood up and looked at me with a mischievous knowing smile. "Thank you for fixing what I needed," she said with a wink.

We stepped out of the shower and she handed me a towel. "You're welcome to stay longer. I have so much more I can arrange for you to do," she added teasingly with a glance over to the granite bathroom counter. I looked over and saw a wrench laying on the counter, coated with old plumber's seal.

I realized my relationship with the new neighbors wasn't an accident, and would never be the same. Houses are money pits with endless need of attention. So are their owners. Brittany decided that's what neighbors are for.