Brittney: The First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her legs shake and saw her throw her head back, then shout that she was about cum. I continued rubbing and kissing her, then with a yell, she climaxed, then relaxed her muscles. I continued to plant kisses all over her body, spending extra time on her legs.

"Your legs are amazing," I said, stopping my kisses for a moment, then refocusing on them. After a few moments of that, I moved up to her and stared into her eyes, shaking a little.

"Fuck me," she commanded, her voice barely above a whisper. Sitting up a little and spreading her legs. "I want you inside me, Marcus."

I looked at her and took a deep a breath, then got on top of her, careful not to put all of my weight on her. I planted a my lips upon hers, then rubbed on her thighs, and felt her hands on my back. When I felt myself become fully erect, I moved my hands, braced myself, looked into her eyes, and slid into her.

Immediately as I entered her, she moaned my name. I went further into her, amazed at how tight, wet, and hot her opening was. I slid out slowly, then went back in, going deeper each time, establishing a slow rhythm. Brittney's nails dug into my back as I fucked her; the pain inspiring me to go faster.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out. "Marcus, keep going!"

I couldn't believe I was finally losing my virginity, especially to a girl as beautiful as Brittney. Our brown bodies grew hot and sweaty, the smell of our sweat filled the air, and our moans echoed. My entire life, I waited for this moment, and now, I had finally known the pleasures of a woman.

I slowed down, trying to prolong the moment, though Brittney yelled for me to go faster and harder. I increased the speed and intenseness of my thrusts, serenaded by her moans of satisfaction.

Brittney's shouts of "Yes, Marcus, yes!" grew louder, and I felt her wrap her long, smooth brown legs around my waist.

In the midst of all the passion, I took in every sight: her impassioned face, her rising and falling chest, her arms around me, and her legs around me, and did my best to delay my oncoming orgasm. However, when I saw my dick disappear into her, I felt electricity run down my spine and blood rush through my body.

"Brittney, I'm about to come!" I shouted.

I felt Brittney's legs squeeze my waist as she begged for me to come inside of her. With one powerful thrust, I went as deep inside of her as I could, and exploded, jets of my seed rushed into her body. I felt her walls contract around my dick, the suddenness making me moan as the last bit of my juices rushed into her.

I remained inside of her after the waves of my orgasm subsided, locking my lips with hers. She opened her mouth, letting our tongues dance yet again. I closed my eyes and felt myself dissolve into the kiss, which seemed to last hours.

It didn't take long for me to harden again. I looked at her, and began thrusting again. Brittney squeezed me with her legs and groaned, her nails digging into my back once more. I called out her name and moaned, my thrusts picking up speed and intensity.

"Oh, God, yes!" she cried out, "Fuck me again!"

I buried my head into her chest and licked the area between both of her breasts as I went further into her body. I lifted my head up and saw the passion on her face. Brittney gritted her teeth, threw her head back, arched her back, and released a scream which almost deafened me, then called my name, begging me to go faster. I increased the speed of my thrusts as much as I could, but I knew I wouldn't be able to last inside of this beauty for much longer.

Pulling her into a passionate kiss, I continued thrusting into her, the sounds of my skin against hers and our moans echoing throughout the room. I took deep breaths, trying to hold on, but with each thrust, I drew closer and closer to my second climax.

Brittney likely sensed this as well. "Come in me again!" she yelled as she moved her head, parting our kiss.

Roaring her name, I pushed myself into her and released my seed into her beautiful brown body a second time, making sure to get every drop inside of her, then felt her legs vibrate and her body shudder again. We let the energy flow through our bodies, and when the orgasm ended, I slid out of her and rolled over, my breaths slow and heavy.

I looked at Brittney, her chest falling, body still shaking, then kissed her on the cheek.

"Marcus, that was amazing," she said, exhaling. "You're sure that was your first time?"

"Y-yeah, it was."

She kissed me.

"So, what did you think?"

I looked her up and down, admiring her brown body once more.

"It was the best feeling I've ever had," I said.

I still found myself unable to believe what just transpired. I never would have imagined that Brittney, a girl who I had studied with, whose feminine beauty was intimidating, would be the girl who I would lose my virginity to. I dreamed of the first time I would be inside of a woman since for years, and now, my dreams were a reality.

After a little more pillow talk, I pulled the blanket over both of us and closed my eyes.

"What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?" I heard Brittney ask, yawning.

"How about pancakes?"

"Pancakes it is. Goodnight, Marcus. I'll see you in the morning."

I stayed with her the rest of that weekend, and visited her many others after that, and each time, our liaisons grew more passionate than the last. While I lacked experience, I grew accustomed to Brittney's body, learning the ways she liked to be kissed, touched, caressed, and fucked. During the week, there were quite a few times in my classes when I daydreamed about her, and every often, she would send text messages to me, just to say hello and see how I was doing, or sometimes, I'd call her just to hear her voice.

Biology class was the hardest to get through; in many cases, she'd wear a skirt or dress that showed some of her legs, along with her usual high heels. Every so often, she'd send a racy text message during our class together, and then she'd wink once I checked my phone.

As time went on, though, Brittney eventually moved back to her home state, since there were more opportunities waiting for her there. though we shared one final, passion-filled weekend together before she left. I hated to watch her leave, but I promised I'd visit her if I ever got the chance.

Even though my campus was filled with beautiful women, and I'd encounter more, I would always remember Brittney, the brown-skinned beauty whom I shared my first intimate moments with.