Brockton Big Girl's Anal Orgy

Story Info
Big women have anal sex orgy in Brockton.
1.6k words
2.89
50.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

The name is Stephen Hillman. I'm a big and tall young black man living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. And quite frankly this is the world according to me. People are what they are and there isn't much anyone can do about it. Seriously. I am forthrightly bisexual. Not much I can do about it but accept it. A lot of gay and bisexual people hide what they are because they fear what straight people will think of them. Or they do the self-loathing queer thing due to religious views and some shit like that. Don't know what their problem is. Accept yourself. Seriously. You've only got one life. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me. And the day I realized that was the day of my liberation.

These days, I'm a student-athlete at Magyar College in the town of Easton, Massachusetts. Magyar College is a small private school with about eighteen thousand students. They got two campuses, one in Easton and one in Plymouth. I am living at the Easton campus. It's close to my hometown of Brockton. I moved there in the summer of 2008, right after I graduated from Brockton Community High School. Right on time, too. Magyar College was starting a varsity football program as part of an effort to boost male enrollment at the school. It worked fine, if you ask me. Men make up fifty one percent of the incoming freshman class and forty nine percent of the overall student body.

The Magyar College Intercollegiate Athletics Department offers scholarships for men's and women's basketball, women's equestrian, men's and women's Ice Hockey, men's baseball and women's softball, men's and women's cross country, men's and women's track & field, men's and women's volleyball, men's and women's fencing, men's and women's archery, men's and women's gymnastics, men's and women's rifle, men's and women's wrestling, men's football and women's rugby, men's and women's soccer and men's and women's swimming. The school's sports teams are known as the Black Eagles and Lady Eagles, and they compete in the NCAA Division Two. The Magyar College football team sucks and they've lost forty percent of their home games but I'm not complaining. I am sticking with this bunch of geeks long enough to get my bachelor's degree in business, then I'm out of there. Yes, I'm a black athlete who doesn't want to go pro. I see myself as a corporate big shot someday rather than a professional football player. It happens.

I like to get down and absolutely and positively dirty.. It's how I like to have fun. Presently, I'm spending some time with two of my favorite chicks in the south side of Brockton. One is a big black woman named Bernadine Blanc. The other is a light-skinned biracial chick of Irish and Haitian descent named Kimberly Adonis. Both of these chicks desperately need some dick and I'm exactly what the doctor ordered. Kimberly is a loser who works at the local Laundromat. The chick has a college degree and that's the best job she could get. What a loser. Bernadine is a community college librarian with an attitude problem which I aim to correct toot sweet. Chicks need fucking, know what I mean?

I'm sitting on a couch in the back of the library where Bernadine works. I'm chilling and relaxing while she and Kimberly are going down on me. Watching these two big chicks, one dark-skinned and one light, eagerly sucking my dick turned me on like you would not believe. I love getting my eight inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black man power sucked properly. And these two plump beauties were definitely up to the task of pleasuring yours truly. Never let it be said that this black stud doesn't know how to have fun, folks. Seriously. It's my favorite thing to do.

While Kimberly sucked my big black dick, Bernadine licked my ass. I love getting my ass licked but it's kind of hard to find a woman who is into that sort of thing. Bernadine the librarian is a nasty dame, folks. This five-foot-eight, busty, heavyset and big-bottomed, dark-skinned black woman is plain of face and seems like the mousy, quiet type. Until you get to know her better. She's a raunchy slut who absolutely can't get enough dick. Trust me, I know. As for Kimberly, she also comes off as quiet and innocent. But she's a slut of the first caliber if you ask me. Seriously.

After these two luscious dames got done sucking my dick, I rewarded them by spraying their faces with my hot manly cum. Folks, I am lucky enough to have found two rare chicks who absolutely love it when a man shoots his cum all over their faces. Both Kimberly and Bernadine are cum guzzlers and they love my manly liquid goodness. They licked my cum off each other's faces with their tongue. Man, it was one of the most erotic sights I've ever beheld in my sexually adventurous and quite twisted existence. I was horny as hell and ready to get down and dirty. Well, down and dirtier, as the case ma y be.

Time to get this show on the road. There is nothing I love more than anal sex. Especially anal sex with a big black woman with a huge ass. I put Bernadine on all fours and spread her plump ass cheeks wide open. Kimberly watched us, fingering her pussy as Bernadine and I did our thing. As I rubbed my dick against Bernadine's asshole, Kimberly came over and spat on the big black woman's puckered butt hole. When I looked at her questioningly, Kimberly shrugged and said a little lube was better than none. Laughing, I nodded. I'll have to remember that one.

Slowly, I eased my cock into Bernadine's asshole. The big black woman's asshole was very tight, and felt quite hot around my dick. I love that. Folks, if you haven't fucked a big woman in the ass, then you haven't lived. It's a worthwhile endeavor. One I highly recommend to all my male friends. Bernadine grimaced as I began fucking her in the ass. This big black woman with the huge booty from hell was no stranger to butt fucking. Gripping her hips tightly, I thrust my dick into her booty hole. I am bisexual as I've said before, and I've fucked many men and women in the ass. I seem to prefer anal sex with women. There's something so naughty and forbidden about fucking a woman in the ass.

Kimberly watched me intently as I happily sodomized Bernadine. She pointed to Bernadine's flushed face and laughed as the big black woman gritted her teeth while getting drilled in the ass. I smiled at Kimberly, and told her she was next. That shut her up toot sweet. Happily, I continued sliding my cock into the depths of Bernadine's asshole. Bernadine's asshole gripped my ass like a vise, and it didn't take me long to cum after that. Right after my cum started oozing out of Bernadine's asshole, Kimberly came over and licked all the cum out of Bernadine's ass. Is that biracial chick nasty or what?

And just like that, we were on to round two. While Bernadine recovered, lying on her back with a sore booty, I introduced Kimberly to Greek love. You see, Kimberly once told me that anal sex is one of those things she would never do. If I had a dime every time a woman said that, Bill Gates would be working for me. Lots of anally curious chicks say they would never do it. Many women are into getting fucked in the ass by their boyfriends and husbands. Just like many men like getting fucked with a strap-on dildo. They just don't tell it to their girlfriends, wives or even their buddies. I thought Kimberly protested a bit too much. She decried anal sex the way a closet homo decries gay sex. If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is.

I put Kimberly on all fours, and eased my cock into her ass. She got the same lube she offered Bernadine. A mouthful of spit. Her ass was awfully tight, but not as tight as I thought it would be. She'd been playing with her backdoor lately. Fingers, toys, whatever. Well, it was time for Kimberly's ass to meet my dick. I made the introductions in a smooth and dignified manner. I gripped her hips and thrust my cock into her ass like a fisherman spearing a shark. Kimberly's scream filled the backroom of the library. Bernadine laughed. I guess payback is a bitch, huh?

Kimberly was a real screamer, folks. At first she was whining incessantly as my cock rammed her tight asshole, begging me to go slower and less hard. I slowed down a bit. But not by much. I don't do slow and gentle when it comes to anal. It doesn't matter if I'm with a man or a woman. Seriously. Rough anal sex is my bread and butter. And I wanted to enjoy myself to the fullest. And so I did. Gripping Kimberly's long hair, I yanked her head back and told her she was my bitch while slamming my cock deeper into her asshole than ever before. Kimberly's shrill scream could have scared the damned themselves. It only amused me, for it was music to my ears. We rocked like anal sex was going out of style. After I had my fun, I rewarded her for her efforts by blasting my hot cum deep into her ass. Welcome to the anal sex club, Kimberly!

Yeah, I had fun with these sluts in Brockton. You won't believe how many chicks down there love to get down and dirty. Last week, I hooked up with a middle-aged Haitian plumper who wanted me to fist her ass. Is that crazy or what? The women of Brockton are crazy. I guess that's why this brother is having so much fun. I'm just a free spirit, folks. Live and fuck, and let live and let fuck. That's my motto!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers