Brockway Mountain Dove Ch. 01

Story Info
A young werewolf and his yearning for his decade-long love.
1.7k words
4.42
9.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my tongue skim across the outer surface of my fangs as I watched her hungrily. The water running down her body made her skin glisten the color of the full moon above. My jeans were beginning to feel tight, and I looked down to see a hard bulge forming. Damn, I wanted her... I'd wanted her since the moment I became interested in women when I was fifteen and she was thirteen. I'd had so many women in the past ten years, all just to get rid of the raging hormones. Every single one, I pretended they were her, but none of them even came close to what I wanted. They weren't Selene. I wanted to do so many things to her, but all of those things seemed too rough for such a perfect and beautiful and fragile goddess.

She turned in the cold water of the river, her left side facing me. Her perfectly-sized breasts rested on her chest just right, and her nipples were fully erect from the cold of the river. I crouched down to hide myself better, and tried to keep myself from salivating. How many times had I watched her like this and fantasized about what I'd do if I could show myself and have her right here? I was a peeping tom and a pervert... I was in the middle of mentally beating myself up when a tiny sound caught my attention. My ears flicked forward to attention, and then I caught the glint of eyes, staring from across the river at Selene. Someone else was watching her! Watching MY Selene! She, being human, didn't hear the sound, but my wolf senses caught it all.

Before I knew what I was doing, I leapt out from my hiding place with a vicious snarl and leapt through the water and to the opposite side of the river. Selene let out a startled cry at my sudden appearance and covered herself, dropping down into the water for extra cover. I threw myself into the brush and landed on a skinny gray werewolf teenager. I bit him in warning- not hard enough to hurt him, but like my wolf ancestors nipped fellow wolves who were causing trouble. The boy yelped, and he stumbled over his own feet- or should I say, his unzipped and fallen pants- and he struggled to pull them up over his own hard-on. He ran like hell was after him, and as I began calm, I realized I'd just fucked up. Selene had to know I had been watching... but maybe she'd forget that because I chased away the kid? Oh, Jesus...

"Ciaran...?" Selene called softly, a bit afraid after my sudden outburst. "Ciaran... is that you...?" My ears flattened. Now I had to face her...

"Yeah, it's me." I emerged from the brush, but kept my eyes respectfully averted, trying not to make my situation any worse.

"Who was that...?" She moved closer to the bank, but kept herself submerged below the shoulders.

"Some kid, I dunno." I glanced at her. "You okay? I didn't mean to scare you..."

"I'm fine. Thank you," she offered me a smile. I came to the realization at her expression that- holy shit!- she totally didn't think I was spying! Maybe she just thought I was passing by and caught a glimpse of the kid? "Ciaran..." She pulled me from my thoughts and I averted my eyes once again.

"Yeah?"

"Could you hand me my towel, please?" I looked up and there hung the white cloth on a branch. I pulled it down and stepped down to the bank, ready to hold it out for her to take when she rose from the water, still covering herself, but it didn't leave much to the imagination. I already knew what she looked like nude, very very well in fact. But I looked away for her sake, and she took the towel to wrap it around her glistening wet body. Her long jet-black hair was plastered down her neck and to her shoulder blades, and her ice-blue eyes shone like starlight... Damn, she was beautiful.

"Um..." I struggled to find something to say to fill the void of silence, but she beat me to the punch.

"I'm going to get dressed... would you walk me back home after?" My ears flicked forward. Really? Awesome! I loved it when I got a chance to walk her home! I loved talking to her, even when neither of us had much to say. Hell, she could just spew random shit about nothing and I'd love it.

"Yeah, sure," I answered a little too excitedly, but I quickly tempered it with the nonchalant addition of: "I'll protect you from the big bad wolves."

"The only big bad wolf around here is you, puppy," she playfully pushed me- her hand on my chest felt AMAZING- and she went to find cover behind a tree. Minutes later, she emerged with her hair done up in a ponytail and her body covered by simple blue jeans, a white tank top and her dark tan jacket and a pair of simple black shoes. She came to take my arm, and I glanced down to make sure she couldn't see my erection that was beginning to reform. Dammit, I could see it. So to hide it, I carried her towel and a bag she'd brought and held them in front of me. The pressure of the items held against my front didn't help the raging hard-on at all. We made our way back toward our tribe's home together and I gladly walked her to the front door of her small home where she lived on her own.

"Thank you, Ciaran," she smiled up at me and took her things back from me. Thank god she didn't look down...

"Uh, yeah. Anytime," I offered a cool grin to cover up everything that I was really feeling.

"I might just have to take you along next time I go to have a bath in the river," she kissed my cheek, and I froze. I felt like I was about to burst. Both my chest and my jeans. "Night, Ciaran."

"Night..." I could barely breathe, and when her door closed behind her, I got hold of myself and I headed home. I lived only a five-minute walk from her, down the dirt road. Our tribe lived in Copper Harbor, a small town at the northernmost part of Upper Michigan. Most of us clustered in the forest outside the town. My house, on the other hand, was just a little place that stood on the northern slope of Brockway Mountain to the west edge of town. Selene lived right along the road into Copper Harbor.

When I finally reached my door, I just couldn't stand it anymore... I had to get out this tension. I made my way round back of my house and I found my back against a tree. Leaning my head back till it rested against the bark, I let my imagination take over as I unzipped my jeans and drew out the rock-hard shaft through the opening in my boxers. I was pretty proud of it, I was damned good with it and it was enough to make a lot of men ashamed of their own. As my fingers wrapped around the thick length, images of Selene, naked and laying in my bed, waiting for me, came into my mind. She beckoned me forward, and I came to her call. I crawled up over the sheets to her, and her fingers reached out to my exposed cock, wrapping around it lovingly. Simultaneously in my mind and in reality, our hands stroked gently up and down my shaft, and I let a quiet groan escape, "Selene..." I whispered. She smiled up at me, and she gently pulled me forward and turned me, sitting me up against my headboard. I slid down the tree, sitting just the same at its roots, and our hands began to stroke just a little faster up and down my manhood. I whispered her name again. My imagination took its own path and I found myself licking my hand as Selene began to lean down. My saliva-wetted hand came down over my cock head as her lips did, and a louder groan erupted from my chest. She buried my shaft to the hilt into her mouth and throat and swallowed once, which sent a shiver through my body as I began to lose my grasp on reality. Damn, she was good...

Her tongue swirled around my cock as she drew it slowly from her throat, and almost from her lips, but it never quite left as she repeated the action, up and down several times, picking up speed. One of her hands was braced on my pelvis with her thumb and forefinger wrapped around the base of my cock. I didn't know what the other was doing til I felt her fingers begin to massage my balls. God, it felt amazing. I didn't want it to end, but it was about to. I felt the pressure building, and I had to release it before it became painful. She knew it, and just in time, she buried my shaft in her throat again. I let out a loud, long groan, and my seed shot down her throat. Then I came back to reality. I opened my eyes, and saw my seed spilled across the debris of twigs and leaves on the forest floor. "Fuck..." I sighed, wishing I hadn't awoken. Well, at least I didn't feel like my jeans were gonna tear open anymore. My cock lay half-limp in my hand now, and I stared at it almost angrily. God, I wanted her... So bad that every detail of my fantasies was vivid enough to become almost surreal.

I eventually rose and zipped up my jeans, heading inside. I needed sleep... It was gonna be a long day tomorrow if I didn't... That night, I dreamt of her, a more lucid dream than I'd ever had before. I almost wanted to cry, wanting her so badly for my own. Not just for sex. Hell, I'd abstain for eternity if I could just kiss her and hold her and call her mine. Oh, well...