Brod: Doctor's Note

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ghali got dressed, Liz stood up, eyeing my cock. She walked over, her belly jiggling. A dark stain took up the front of her scrubs. I didn't know if she'd came, was horny, or if that was jizz. "Uh ... you're still hard after all that?" She swept her hand over her face, wiping away my cum. She wiggled her way out of her pants.

"Yeah, jizzing once just makes me hornier," I explained. Even though this was about the fourth time today.

"Wow," she gasped, her hands gently rubbing over my member. I slid off the table and got to my feet. "What's it take to satisfy it?"

"A couple dozen pussies, give or take," I said. "Then my refractory period lasts 15, 20 minutes. I can usually handle a couple dozen more after that."

"Wait. When did you have a chance for an endurance test like that?" gaped Liz, wide-eyed.

"I wasn't exaggerating when I asked him if he fucked a sorority," the doctor commented. Her bouncing belly lead her to the door. I'm not sure where she got it, but she was now wearing a shirt that exposed her gorgeously swollen stomach.

"I don't think I was in the room," Liz said.

"Oh. Right. You kids have fun!" the doctor waved as she left.

Elizabeth looked back at me, smiling. "If I asked you to fuck someone, would you?"

I chuckled, putting my hands on her belly. "Can you even take another round?"

"In a minute. But not me."

"If he or she's willing and looks good, yeah," I answered.

A mischievous grin crossed her round little face. "Then I have a party I want you to go to. But first," she said, turning around.and perking her ass up, her belly mushing against the table.

I licked my lips, grinning as I moved forward, rubbing the tip of my cock against her tight-looking little pussy. I had to bend my legs to level myself with that hole. Liz shook her head, reached back, and moved my crown a few inches higher.

I chuckled as I began to rub my tip against her puckered little hole. I reached forward, spreading precum over it, my other hand holding my cock just behind the head. I slipped a finger into her, pumping it in and out. She cooed sweetly as I pushed another in, lewd squishing sounds as my cock poured slime everywhere.

She let out a deep sigh and relaxed, laying against the table, her ass spreading slightly. My hot precum poured into it, flowing deep inside her, cups worth of natural, steaming-hot lube. Liz panted. I spread my fingers apart before slipping them out of her ass. Gripping her hips, I began pushing forward.

"Fuck!" she cried, pressing her ass back against me. I felt it stretching slowly around my cock. The tip pushed in, forming a seal, channeling my precum directly into her. Gritting her teeth, she shoved back. SHPLOP. The head was in! I began to rock my hips more insistently, both of us grunting as my cock slipped further into her.

I pushed her up against the table, her belly molding around it and rippling as I sank more and more cock into her ass. I was getting tired of this weird semi-squat position, so I grabbed her hips and lifted her, her feet dangling in the air.

"Eep!" she yelped, gripping the edges of the table as I began pumping my enormous fuck-rod into her hot, tight ass. With how much cum was inside her belly, there was no cock-bulge. Not that I could see it even if there was. I felt more and more dick sinking into her, and sighed in pleasure as I looked down. I was spreading her so wide. Her little feet swung back and forth, little cries coming from her throat as I pumped my hips. Glsch-glsch-glsch. My heavy nuts swung back and forth, my generous belly rippling.

Liz pressed her cheek into the rustling wax paper. I felt more and more of her tunnel stretching around my cock as I forced more and more meat into her body. It felt great with as tight as she was. I couldn't see the bulge, but I could feel the way her waist seemed to swell every time my gargantuan organ pistoned into her petite body.

Precum sprayed out around my cock with every thrust, her body bouncing, half hanging on my cock. Her belly expanded again as pints of precum got trapped in her bowels. It dripped down her legs, from her toes, and my balls into a pool at my feet.

"B-Brod! Oh god. I'mโ€”" Gloosch! Her cunt erupted, spraying juices all over my thighs. I grinned. As her ass loosened from the orgasm, I sank deeper, now fucking her with over half my cock. I reached up and brought my hand down. SMACK. I swatted her ass hard, drawing a yelp. "Augh!" SLAP. SLAP. My heavy nuts smacked the backs of her thighs as well as against her pussy. I swatted her tight ass again.

"Ooh! Fuck! So .... AUGH!" She started to gush again. I kept spanking her, her pale ass becoming red.

My cock pulled one, two, three handspans out, glistening with juices, before slamming back in, my gargantuan column lifting her up, bouncing her against the table. Her pussy was a constant waterfall at this point, gaping open with all the stimulation, her mound so lovely as it blushed. Fingernails dug into the cushion as she clutched at the exam table. Her eyes clenched shut, mewling in her throat.

I love the feeling of my nuts hitting thighs ... my balls are very sensitive. I groaned as I felt my jizz-tanks tightening. "I'm gonna cum." I announced.

"Fuck you! Don't talk, do it, you! Ngh! You. Mmmph! Fatass cock-monster!" she howled at me.

I didn't need to be told twice. BLUURCH. My gargantuan cock erupted like a cannon, flooding her bowels with goopy white seed. SPLRRRT. It gushed and rushed into her, wad after wad, pints of jizz flowing into her already swollen belly, albeit from the opposite end.

"So fuuull!" she screeched as her growing stomach began lifting her higher. It spread out to the sides, now as wide as the table itself. Very quickly, her distended belly went from beach ball to yoga ball. "I'm gonna ... gonnaโ€”BLURGH!" Abruptly, jizz fountained out of her mouth. Liz's whole body convulsed as she came violently, spraying huge amounts of cunt juice all over my legs and cum from her mouth. Her pussy coated me from hip to toe in glistening fluid.

The pearly flood from her lips spilled into a growing pool on the table, rolling off the sides and splattering into a pool below. "Grrlllgghll!"

I couldn't just stop mid-orgasm. I kept blowing my load, her belly apparently expanding at the same rate as my cum was being forced out of her stomach. I groaned loudly. "Mmmph. Yeah! Fuck." GLRCH. GLRCH. GLRCH. Liz's eyes rolled back, eyelids fluttering as I turned her into a cum fountain. Then they closed and she went limp. I panted, and a couple minutes later, my balls were empty.

I sighed, grabbing her thighs and flipping her onto her back. Red ball-prints showed sharply against the milky skin of her legs. I pushed her up onto the table. She mumbled as she regained consciousness. The intern seemed fine, passing out aside.

"God DAMN!" I looked over my shoulder. About two dozen med students had, at some point, came into the room. I had no idea! I couldn't hear anything but me and Elizabeth. The nearest gawker was only a couple feet behind me. Ghali was visible behind them wearing an absolutely demonic grin on her face.

"Holy shit! Are you okay? Lizzy?" asked a voluptuous, tan girl. Liz answered her by convulsing through another orgasm.

Behind them, Ghali spoke up. "You ladies are lucky!" Most of the crowd turned towards her to listen. "This was going to be another boring visit, but you came in on the same day as the reproductive marvel known as Brod Kanayama! His endocrine system is by far the most interesting I've ever studied!" Many of them kept stealing glances at me. The doctor continued, "Now then. I know this isn't what you were scheduled for, but this should make for a much more interesting observation. I suggest you all step forward and get some hands-on experience. The rest of you take notes, and pictures! I'll check back in a few hours."

"I'm going to miss class!" I yelled at the doctor.

"I'll write everyone here a note. Ladies, get to work." The doctor cackled as she closed the door. So observing classes was why the room was so big.

***

The light from the bright window was turning orange as I sat in one of the rolling chairs, sighing. Two tongues lapped at my jizz-caked cock, soft mewling from their throats. Liz and another girl were kneeling, lapping at my nuts.

A chorus of groans and moans filled the room. The air was replaced with a thick fog of sex. The floor was littered with the med students. Some clutched their bellies as their gaping pussies poured jizz. Glorious seed-laden domes of flesh in all colors. Two were in the corner making out, ropes of spunk connecting their lips. Their bellies were all obscenely swollen.

One girl was draped over the exam table, jizz gushing from both her cunt and ass, another girl lapping at the thick stream as the first sucked cum off the table. I couldn't even see the tiles beneath the layer of jizz covering them. A redhead had somehow ended up on the counter, sitting in the sink, her legs spread as she drained. Globs of seed fell from the ceiling. Another girl had her cheek and belly against the wall, hands rubbing the paint as she panted. The doors from one of the cabinets had been ripped off and were laying on the other side of the room. I'm really not sure how that happened.

"Finally," said Liz. My cock was beginning to soften. I sighed in relief, that familiar feeling of euphoria coming over me. At least until my refractory period ended. "Twenty-eight pussies. More if you count the asses you fucked. But we defeated your cock!" She smirked up at me.

I nodded. "Yeah. You girls did good," I sighed, my eyes becoming unfocused. I felt so light. I stood up, my head swimming like I'd had a few drinks. I felt fluid, smooth. Completely draining my libido was a very rare thing. As I picked up my drenched clothes I said, "I'm hungry, I think I'll get dinner." I looked at her and smiled. "You have my number?"

"I'll get it from the doctor," she said. "I have some people you need to meet." She grinned devilishly.

"So. 'Fatass cock-monster?' " I asked.

Liz blushed and looked down. "Sorry, I say weird stuff when I fuck sometimes."

"A lot of people do," I chuckled. "It's a better nickname than 'meat wagon.' "

"Oh, yeah, I guess so." She said. "I'll be in touch, Brod."

"I'll be waiting," I chuckled as I got dressed. "I'll see you later," I said, leaning down to kiss her cheek. My feet splatted as I maneuvered through an obstacle course of jizz-laden ladies.

I folded up the note, which had somehow escaped insemination, and decided to just hold it in my hand. My clothes were soaked. As I closed the door behind me, the doctor came out of another room. "You're a mess," she said. "I'm almost ready to go home."

"I'm gonna get dinner," I told her, smiling.

"I'm making shawarma and falafel," she cooed, knowing I liked her cooking. Her hands brushed over my shoulders. "You'll be ready again soon, right? Now that you're all warmed up!"

"Give me twenty minutes or so," I chuckled. The woman was incorrigible.

"Come on, cock-monster," she put a hand on my waist as we walked out back. "You just burned a few thousand calories, I think."

"Yeah, I could stand to burn a few more," I chuckled, my sandals leaving white footprints on the pavement. I sighed as I felt my cock sliding over my nuts, each layered with jizz, slipping in a lovely way.

"Sshhh. Crash dieting isn't good. You know, maybe if you listened to me, you'd lose some weight," she said, clucking her tongue at me. "I know a good trainer who would love to work with you in the gym."

I smiled. "Okay. How about. Falafel, then diet tips?" I chuckled. "Do you have any of those date pastry things?"

She poked my bulge and lead me to her car. "You can have your dessert after you fuck me, young man. And if my daughter's home, you only get dessert once we're both satisfied and give you permission."

"How draconian," I said as I got into her car. "Fine, it's worth it."

She chuckled and patted my cock. The doctor started the car, and we rolled out of the parking lot.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

All comments are encouraged, be they criticism, compliments, or anything else! I reply to everything I can.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright ยฉ Sarkopheros 2015. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

12