Brod: Growing Unrest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gliisch. She moaned loudly as she immediately began to stretch, her pussy still sore and loose from yesterday. Aleta's head rolled to the side and I found her bleary gaze on us. I wasn't sure if she was aware of what was happening or not.

I looked up at Drew and grinned as she bit her lower lip, clenching her eyes shut, breathing heavily as she stretched herself around me, my hands stabilizing her. Her deep breaths shook her dripping tits as she made a mewling noise in her throat. Pop! My crown was inside her, easily pushing into the cunt I'd ruined yesterday.

"I can't. I'm so raw. I could barely walk this morning!" whimpered Drew. "I-I-I! Haauugh!" SPLOOSCH! She came hard, steaming juice splashing all over my chest and rolling down the sides of my cock. Her silky tunnel clamped down on my cock.

Her feet slipped from the armrests. She fell. All her weight slammed down on my cock, and it rocketed up into her instantly and audibly—SKLOOORSCH! My glans slammed into her cervix, ramming past it before impacting the back of her womb and squishing into all that cum inside her.

"AAAUUUUGH!" she howled before going limp in my hands. Her eyes rolled back. Her legs dangled on either side of the chair. Her lips stretched like a red rubber band around my cock's fat midpoint. She hung backward, her stomach tented and pulled out by my cock, butting up between her fat tits.

I leaned her back against the table. SKLRT-SKLRT-SKLRT. She kept cumming and cumming, making an incoherent warbling noise as her pussy rippled and spasmed furiously around my pulsing organ. Juice cascaded down my cock and down my nuts. I felt the cum I'd left in her squishing pleasantly around my crown, kept hot by her insides.

I wrapped a stout, powerful arm around her back and pulled her toward me. Since my cock was only halfway in her, her body was raised—giving me an opportunity to wrap my mouth around one of her fat tits. My tongue teased its tip, and I was rewarded with gushing sweetness as a stream of milk flowed into my mouth. Her other nipple poured milk onto my shoulder.

"Mph. Mph. Mmm." I moaned around her fat nipple. The rubbery nub was like sucking on a fingertip, though it kept squirting mouthfuls of milk. I felt the sweet heat rolling down my throat as I felt her slick womb caressing and rippling around my cock.

I wrapped my other arm around her, my hand clutching her ass, and I lifted her up, up my cock pulling out inch by inch. Schlllrk. I let her drop. Plusch! She cried out. I began to pump her entire body up and down my cock, my biceps flexing, my fingertips sinking into her pliable flesh. Her legs dangled on either side as her head laid back. Her pussy clenched, and once again, I was drenched. Gliiisch! Juices squirted around me as I poured pints of precum into her body, her belly already swelling noticeably.

I talked to her later, so I knew that her pussy was raw. She'd felt like a used-up balloon, the flesh stretched and loose. After I left her wrecked, swollen, and gaping, she had to get a ride home. She'd spilled jizz in the footwell of the car, and when she got inside, she sat in her bathtub letting my sperm drain out. Drew had woken up needy, yet sore, barely able to walk straight ... and here I was again, redoing everything I'd done with my two-foot cock.

I bulged up her belly, my cockhead actually slipping between her bouncing tits. Milk sprayed all over me. The chair creaked and groaned as it strained. Her eyelids fluttered as her pussy rippled. I wasn't sure if she'd ever stopped orgasming. Little pulses of juice kept squirting out, and I don't know if it was all mine. She looked several months pregnant because of all my steaming syrup.

I moved forward, lowering our bodies. I laid her in the hot puddle on the tiles. Her body squished. Jizz poured from Aleta's cunt and cascaded down over her face and the back of my head, rolling over my ears and dripping past my cheeks, hot globs of spunk rolling down my back and soaking into my shirt. I leaned to the side and it rolled over Drew's face, covering her in layers and layers of semen as Aleta's feet dangled.

I pounded her spasming womb. My balls bounced and slid in the pool of juices. Her toes curled, as if trying to grab the sexual slurry. Her arms flailed out and splashed. Milk poured from her tits and rolled into the pool. It was up against the door, rolling into the hallway. I leaned down and drank deeply, groaning as I slurped down cupfuls of sweet, fresh, torrid milk. All the while, sperm rained down on us.

I don't know how much longer it was. She kept spasming and bursting with pleasure. I groaned and felt my balls tightening up again. I panted loudly as I slammed her womb. Seeing as how I'd pounded all of my old cum out of her, it was only fair that I fill her back up.

I felt that familiar pressure, the tightness, and ... BLOOORCH. I erupted. Her belly swelled quickly as I felt the cum blasting through my cock like a fire hydrant. SPLOOORT. SPLOOORT. SPLOOORT.

"Aaaagh!" she screamed, her voice ragged, her eyes unable to focus on anything.

WHUNK. The door flew open. In stepped one of the security guards. Over six feet of powerfully built brunette, her athletic frame obvious under her uniform.

She squinted at me when she realized what she was seeing. "Brod!" she cried out, taking a step into the room. "Fuck!" her feet slid through the pool and she fell back onto her ass, catching herself with her hands. They, too, slipped, and she fell completely onto her side into the pool of sex, her tan uniform turning dark brown. "What the hell, Brod?!" She flicked the fluid from her hands. The thick fog of raw sex hanging in the air invaded her nose and brain. She bit her lower lip, breathing heavily.

"Mph! Do you want! A turn!" I grunted. My cock interrupted. SPLUUUURT.

Her eyes rolled over Drew's belly as it grew well past medicine-ball-sized. "Please."

"Take the keys! My pants!" GLURCH. GLURCH. I nodded to my shredded slacks. "There's a duffel bag in my car. Black Escalade. In the back. Get it. Then get ready!" GLUUUURT!

The guard got to her feet and ran outside.

Like rising dough, her belly jiggled and wobbled as it grew, just as it must have last night. It pushed her tits upwards, their milk making white arcs in the air. GLURCH GLURCH GLURCH! I kept shooting my load, my gigantic nuts sitting on the hard tiles, squeezing and rippling, pleasure radiating up from them as they emptied. Ripples came off them, traveling through the pool. Liters of goopy, sloppy, pressurized white heat rushed through my cock, erupting into her from its tip.

I don't know how much time passed, but Drew's belly had grown every bit as large as Aleta's had been. The guard returned, holding my bag. She put it in the corner. I sighed as the last dregs of sperm left my nuts. I licked my lips, looking down at Drew. Her body was limp, orgasmic catatonia keeping her unconscious. She kept twitching, her belly rippling. Aleta was aware once more, and she sat up, her belly filling her lap. She pressed her pussy to the table to keep my cum inside her.

I looked up to find the security guard bending over the table. She was now completely naked, and her round, toned glutes were perked up into the air, waiting for—

WHUNK.

A tall Latina walked into the room, her hair done up in a smart bun. Greta. She had slight wrinkles about her pretty eyes. She spoke to someone following her, "And if you'll just follow me to the conference room, ladies, we can sit down and discuss...." she sniffed loudly and looked into the room. But she was already inside. Too late to back out. Somehow, she didn't slip. "What the hell?!" she said. "Aleta? Drew? Ellie?!"

The security guard, Aleta, and I, all stared at Greta. I could see several businesswomen standing in the hallway. Granted, from my angle, all I saw was a bunch of stockings and heels.

Greta took another two steps into the room. I could see her jaw working as she looked down at me. She saw me in a sperm-soaked dress shirt, kneeling in a pool of jizz covering the floor, half my monstrous erection buried in one of her employees. And, of course, that employee was buried under her own belly.

Now I had a good view of the businesswomen in the hall. I smiled and leaned forward, putting an elbow on Drew's belly and my chin on my hand."Hello, ladies. You must be from Bay Steelworks," I said.

***

I felt my stomach growling. I needed to grab some lunch. I hadn't expected to be detained for several hours.

I put my hand on the great chocolatey dome of the woman's belly. It sank deep into it as I pulled my cock free. Schlllrrr-pop! I sighed in pleasure as my two-foot fuckrod pulsed and dripped precum.

She groaned and twitched. One of her heels had disappeared. Jizz dripped down her stockinged leg to the pool of white that now covered the conference room floor. A white waterfall fountained from her stretched-out cunt. She groaned as she rested in the mire of white gunk covering the table.

Next to her, Greta was laying atop her vastly swollen belly. It looked like she was laying on a cinnamon-colored bean-bag chair. Her plush ass was perked up into the air. A white fountain gushed from her devastated pussy, rolling down her belly to drip into the floor below.

Splat! A wad of cum fell from the ceiling onto my shoulder. The ficus in the corner had gone from green to white. More pearly seed rolled down the wooden panels on the walls. Jizz rolled in fist-sized globs off the seats and table. Three more of the representatives from Bay Steelworks' board were sitting in a few of those chairs, bellies spilling past the armrests as they moaned around the table.

Ellie's abs had disappeared into her swollen belly. Spunk rolled down her muscular thighs. She was sitting up against the wall, on the floor, sperm leaking out of her. With a gurgle, she sputtered up several mouthfuls of semen onto her breasts.

The water cooler was laying on its side in the muck. I'd had enough presence to unplug it, at least. A thickly voluptuous white lady was bent over the fallen appliance, her ass in the air, her pussy leaking my seed. The swollen domes of two more bellies pinned their owners atop the conference table. Sperm was rolling down the windows. I wondered if anyone had seen us through them.

My shirt had long since been torn away. I was now completely naked, my clothing in a sperm-soaked ball in the corner. I hoped my key fob was okay. My own jizz was covering most of my body. I could feel it on my cheeks, sticking under my chin, on my neck. It was running down my back. I could feel it draining out of my cock, swinging in long ropes as I surveyed the seminal devastation.

Aleta and Drew both twitched on the floor. I'd taken both of them for a second round. Sperm flowed from their asses as well as their cunts.

"You're right, Aleta," I sighed. "I really do feel better!" Indeed, I wasn't nearly as worried as I'd been when I realized how much bigger I'd gotten. It was really an illogical fear, but ... it is such a strange thing changing without your own knowledge. "I should go to the tailor, though. I might want to try a new one."

I opened my bag. Inside was a trash bag that I used for my sperm-slicked shoes and clothes. I replaced it inside the duffel and poked my head into the hall.

I looked back and forth. Clear. The thick white pool was filling much of the hallways, creeping under the door across and flowing along the tiles. I stepped through it into the bathroom. I couldn't shower, but at least they always kept the paper towels stocked.

I cleaned myself as best as I could. When I came out of the bathroom, I'd lost my adjustment to the smell of that room. The whole hallway reeked of my jizz. I love that smell. I heard groaning as I passed the conference room door. I managed to get back to the car without much incident.

***

I lounged in the sun on my patio, looking out over Tocobaga bay. Sklrch. The UTB freshman cooed as she laid forward atop her belly, resting on the chaise between my splayed legs. I was laying against its back, my cock lodged deep inside her body. I heard more moans from the other chaises ... and I also heard my phone.

I looked at the screen. Aleta had texted me.

Aleta Kontos: We got the Bay Steelworks deal.

I smiled and texted back.

Me: Glad to help.

Aleta Kontos: They want you to attend some kind of corporate party they're having next week. I already texted Mariam about the offer.

Me: Great. Did you and Drew make it home?

Aleta Kontos: Barely lol

Aleta Kontos: So sore you have no idea

Aleta Kontos: Sperm EVERYWHERE

Me: You love it. So do you know any good tailors?

***
Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

All comments are encouraged, be they criticism, compliments, or anything else! I reply to everything I can.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2015. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.