Brod: Growing Unrest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do the needful? You mean my cock?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, it is an idiom. It means a task that must be finished," she said, Arva tapped her chin.

I nodded. "Oh, okay. Well, I'm going to have to do several dozen more needful if you want my cock to go down." Sure, I could have used the cold water method, but where was the fun in that? I was hoping Arva knew where I could find a few more holes.

Arva nodded to herself and thought for another moment. Finally, she said, "Come with me," and waved an arm.

I stood, wearing nothing but my shoes and socks. "Where are we going?"

She didn't answer immediately. I walked behind, staring at that fat ass of hers. Fuck, I wanted her pussy, too!

It wobbled, only drawing more and more slimy precum out of my cock, leaving an inches-wide trail that showed exactly where we were going. We went into the back of the shop. My erection lead the way, bobbing up and down, flicking globs of pre everywhere.

Then, Arva lead me out the back and into an alley. There were some cars parked here, and some dumpsters, but not much else. The sun shone down. Arva waved her hand. "Come."

"I'll come if you bend over that car," I chuckled.

"I am telling you, you will not have my vagina yet!" she insisted.

"I was joking," I laughed.

"I am surprised you can be so jocular parading around naked in public! You must have no shame."

"This isn't in public, no one's around. There's only security cameras."

Arva clucked her tongue and stopped at a door. "We will go in here."

"What's in there?" I asked. There was no sign back here, only a number.

"The women's gym."

***

Sarkopheros Says:

Next part of the Growing Unrest series. Nothing to say if you're three chapters in. That's why this note is at the end and not the beginning.

Leave me some feedback! I want to know if you're enjoying the faster/shorter format! And as always, feel free to leave constructive criticism, though I can't guarantee I'll listen to everything you say.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2015. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

12