Brod: Jessica's Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My free hand kneaded a handful of her ample ass. There was just so much. As she braced herself against her knees, she began to bump and bounce that booty, making it jiggle wildly as she tried to stretch herself out around my cock. Her pussy was just so tight for me, though, it went very slowly—it looked more like she was twerking than fucking. My fingertips pressed in around her clit, pinching the little nub. Abruptly, she stopped mid-motion. I could feel her insides squeeze me. Her silky tunnel spasmed. She arched her back and cried out at the ceiling.

"Aaauuuugh!" Splrsshh. A hot fountain of female juices splashed around my cock. And as her pussy loosened after the orgasm, she abruptly fell down until my cock slammed into her cervix. She shuddered again. Spllisch. Another geyser of pussy nectar. Both orgasms, of course, only helped loosen her cervix once the tightness passed, and I could feel it relenting already.

My cock kept thumping into her, each thrust earning a cry from her, "Mph! Mm! Aahh!"

Then, suddenly, her body dropped, her ass slipping down, my monstrous organ stuffing her womb full in a second. Her hands clutched the outline of my cock in her soft belly as she began to shake again, her womb gripping the sensitive glans of my cock, the silky tunnel squeezing my shaft. She panted as she began to slump downwards.

I moved along with her, and in a moment, we were on the floor, her on all fours. I felt her loosening as I began to piston my pulsing, slick fuckrod deep into her body. Her tits swung pendulously under her, so I reached forward, cupping them. I caught the fat nipples between my fingers, squeezing as my fingertips dug into pliable teat-flesh.

Her fat ass jiggled like jello, the cheeks clapping, shining and glistening in the light. I felt another hot gush of girl-juice from her. There was a reason I liked girls with big asses and thighs—not just cause they look wonderful, but there's a pragmatic side. All that extra flesh means that there's more to stimulate my cock, since I never get the whole thing into a girl. I groaned, looking down, seeing a couple of handspans of cock not penetrating her, glistening with our sexual fluid. She was taking a good ten, eleven inches.

"Fuck, fuck. Mmmmuuhh. Damn, Brod...," she moaned, her eyes closed to slits as her mouth hung open. A glistening droplet of drool fell from the corner. My heavy balls slapped the backs of her thighs. Her painted fingertips scratched at the floor, her hands slicking through the spreading pool of fuck-juice.

Ten minutes later, she sank down, the side of her face pressed against the cool tile and surrounded in the sexual slick as her eyes fluttered. Her arms splayed to the sides. She came and came. There was a distant knocking neither of us noticed. Her pussy was a constant waterfall of sweetness. Twenty minutes later, her eyes were closed, her mouth hanging open, occasional moans from her throat. I was supporting her entire back half at this point with no real assistance from her. Another knock.

I finally felt my balls tightening. Groaning, I growled at her, "I'm gonna fill your womb!"

"Nnnngghuuuuhhh."

BLUUUUURCH. My cock went off, blasting cups worth of steaming-hot, thick white batter into her belly. I shot another wad, another. SPLURT. SPLURT. Her belly hung lower and lower, swelling. I felt the delicious sensation as bolt after bolt of seed stretched out my cock's interior, racing rapidly down my urethra, finally exploding deep in her womb, the sperm gushing and rushing around my girth. With each wad, her belly grew. White sprayed out around my cock's circumference, splattering my lower stomach. Several minutes later, her belly touched down and spread against the floor. I sighed as I felt my nuts emptying, her swollen stomach rippling.

I stayed there inside her. She groaned, pawing weakly at the floor. My still-turgid cock pulsed inside her. "Mmmm." I rubbed my hands over her slick ass.

The door opened. We had failed to lock it, apparently. A girl with a nametag that said Vanessa, who I can only assume was the RA, came in. And then I noticed there was a small crowd behind her. How long had they been listening? They all got an eyeful of me kneeling there with most of my cock buried in Jessica. She groaned, not noticing the intrusion, belly swollen and full of cum.

"Oh god!" Vanessa cried out. "Uh. We got. A noise complaint? Um."

That was about when I realized that the small crowd gathered to eavesdrop were all girls.

"Yeah, okay," I chuckled. Then I raised my voice "Who wants me to do this to them?" I asked.

A good three-quarters of the hands went up, including the RA's.

I licked my lips and lifted Jessica. Her belly wobbled as my hands wrapped securely around her tits, holding her back against my face, the sturdy column of my cock supporting her weight. There was a dribbling as our juices dripped into the puddle on the floor. I heard gasps, oohs, and aahs. A few of the girls came deeper into the room. Cell phones came out. I heard deep breathing. The RA's pants became stained.

I carried Jessica to the bathroom and laid her on the shower floor. I put my hands on her thighs and flipped her over. She spun 180 degrees around my cock. I felt her starting to cum again, not that she was aware. Her head lolled to the side. I put my hand on her belly and slowly pulled out. Schlllrrrp. I knew they were taking pictures and videos. Her formerly tight little pussy yawned open, spunk gushing into the shower. At least this way she wouldn't have to clean up as much.

I walked towards the crowd, grinning broadly at them. A host of hands reached out to caress and touch my titanic organ.

This is exactly why I often visited the campus.

***

Deep blue creeped into the sky. Rays of light streamed in through the window. I could hear birds waking each other up with song.

I sighed as I put my hands under her knees, slowly pulling my cock out of the pale girl's cunt. She moaned at the ceiling, her eyes fluttering, focused on nothing. Her belly wobbled. With her complexion, her stomach was almost like dough, molding around my hand as I pulled out.

I felt an odd feeling of euphoria come over me, like my body was lighter than usual. Everything felt smooth. I had a placid smile on my face as I scooted the girl up onto her bed.

Leaving her bedroom, I passed her comatose suitemate. Her dreadlocks were covered in jizz, her glasses dripping spunk. Espresso-colored thighs spread wide open, contrasting the gushing, pearly seed. Her belly wobbled with her breathing.

I exited the room into the hallway. Here and there, doors were open, displaying the ladies splayed out in each one. Here, two white girls slumped against each other, one of them drooling jizz, spasming as her womb twitched, gushing a gout of spunk. Both their bellies hung to the tiles. In the next room, a redhead was clutching her belly and moaning, sitting in a cheap dorm-issued chair at a card table. A broad grin played across her face when she saw me passing. I waved. I knew her roommate was draining into the shower, like Jessica.

Splat. Splat. My cock left wide splats of jizz in my wake as it bounced, preceding me like a fleshy zeppelin. I passed a closed door. White seeped out under the crack. Another door hung open, a tall brunette laid out on the kitchen counter, seed running off the edge into a pool below. And as with all the others, her stomach was far from flat.

The light-bodied euphoria, that feeling of walking on air ... it seemed to radiate out from my balls. They felt good. Buzzing with pleasure. Like they were no longer burdened. It seemed like they were swinging and slapping my legs weightlessly. And, miraculously, my cock was beginning to soften only minutes after finishing with the last girl.

I passed another door. A caramel-complected girl was draped over the couch, her plump rear (not as plump as Jessica's, though) perked up into the air as white seed ran down her thighs. Her roommate was on her feet, surprisingly, and chugging a bottle of Powerade. I smiled and waved. Such an incongruous thing to see—her roommate was lying ass-up on the couch, jizz gushing from her gaping cunt, while she stood there in front of the open refrigerator, wearing a classy button-down blouse and jacket. And no pants. The buttons also weren't done anymore, exposing the pale dome of her bloated tummy, seed running down her legs

My erection flagged, lowering itself. The dorm hall was such a beautiful sight. I'd checked on Jessica before the last few girls. Her stomach was mostly flat and she'd made it to her bedroom.

A few girls hadn't been interested in my cock, but with all the noise, most of the floor had figured out what was happening—and most of the floor had been eager to get the same treatment as their neighbors. The whole dorm reeked like an orgy—which I suppose it had been. Splish. My sandal stepped through a puddle of spunk, half of which was on a vertical wall, covering some calendar of special dorm events.

I stood by the stairs, putting my hands on my hips, looking down the hallway, the doors yawning open, jizz leaking into the hallway, pools everywhere. I pulled my shorts up and sighed deeply. I didn't feel horny anymore. It was a good night.

When I got home, I immediately fell into a deep sleep that lasted for a good ten hours. I slept very well.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

All comments are encouraged, be they criticism, compliments, or anything else! I reply to everything I can.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

12