Brod: Meat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But no one did. Soon, we were in his backyard.

"I have a plan," he said to me, looking toward a small, inflatable pool. "Help me." Joss squatted down, slipping his arms under the pool, preparing to flip it to dump the water out.

I walked over, grabbed handfuls of plastic, and just kind of pulled up on one side. Sploosch! The water was dumped out, rolling all over the patio.

"...Or you could just do that," said Joss.

"I've done this before," I explained, shrugging, causing my cock to bob up and down.

"I bet. Now we won't get sperm everywhere," he said, grinning. "I saw what you did next door."

I chuckled and knelt in the little pool. He got in and got down on all fours, biting his lip as he looked back at me. He spread his knees, perked up his butt, and showed off his tight little hole.

I gathered up a handful of steaming-hot, fresh precum and slapped it against his cheeks, slathering it up between them, grinning. I grabbed a handful of boy-butt and slipped one of my fingers into him. He moaned as I began to pump it in and out. Schlick-schluck. Schlick-schluck.

"Relax. You're in good hands," I said. "Just trust me. I've fucked tens of thousands of women and ... maybe a couple thousand boys."

"What?" he asked. "You're ... what? How can anyone have that much sex?"

"I travel a lot. Bang twenty or more people a day. Word of mouth spreads. Oh, and I get paid for knocking women up," I rumbled, pumping my rough, fleshy digits in and out of him. I slipped another in. He was starting to loosen up.

He closed his eyes and moaned, burying his face in the plastic for a long moment. He finally spoke up. "You ... oooh! Mmmmh! What?"

"A lot of women want to have my babies and pay me for that," I said. "You ask almost any woman that lives in Tocobaga Bay, and they probably know who I am."

"You're joking," he grunted, then bit his lower lip.

"Nope. But let's concentrate on this totally not-gay sex right now. The point is, you're in good hands," I said. He nodded. I spread his ass wide and pushed the tip of my cock towards the gaping hole. I began to pump its length, pausing to tease it up near the base. Cupfuls of hot, slimy precum poured right into his ass. The fluid was boiling-hot and fresh, thick and viscous, and it drew a moan from him as it filled his insides, flowing deeper, deeper, gradually flooding his body with my heat.

I licked my lips. "You're ready," I told him.

He nodded. "I-I've. You know, some. A cucumber, once, but...."

I laughed. "Mister I-Hate-Cocks."

"I never said that! I just ... if the wrong person found out!" He whined and moaned.

"I'm the right person," I told him, gripping his hips and pushing my tip up against him. My cock was so gigantic that I had to lean forward at an almost 45 degree angle just to reach past it.

I sighed in pleasure as I began to push forward, groaning as I felt that wet hole stretching around my melon-sized glans like a rubber band.

"Mmmmmhhh!" whined Joss, shoving his head into the plastic of the pool with a ploomf. He cried out, his moan muffled.

His tight little hole began to spread wider and wider against my hot cock. The tip was in, sealed tight by the pressure of flesh-on-flesh. Steaming-hot precum pumped into his body, now trapped by my fat organ.

My hands wrapped around his waist, my fingers digging into his flesh. I groaned as I pushed my cock forward, feeling him shudder and hearing him crying out. I slipped my hand under his body. I grinned. He was throbbing and rock-hard once more.

I put my hands back on his hips, grunted, thrust my hips—SCHPLOP. The glans was inside him. It mashed his prostate, bulging out his lower belly, and—

"Aaauugh!" Splurt-splurt-splurt! "Mmmh-fuck!" he cried out as his cock began blasting, shooting jizz all over his belly and the pool, splattering hollowly on the inflated plastic.

"We're not done yet. You'll probably run dry before I'm done with you," I rumbled behind him, taking a moment to gently pat his cheek.

"D-do it! Please!" he cried out.

I resumed shoving my cock into him. I panted, gushing precum, some of it starting to escape around my cock, spraying hot slime over my body, more dripping down his thighs and balls.

My heavy nuts dragged across the plastic as I shoved forward, pulling him back slowly, but powerfully, sighing in pleasure as inch after hot inch sunk into him. Fat veins like rubbery ridges rubbed his insides. His tunnel stretched ever deeper. His cock kept pulsing, painfully erect, even though it wanted to rest. I began to slowly roll my hips, grinding, loosening him for my thigh-thick cock. Sklrrsch. Skllrrssch.

I reached under him. I could feel the bulge my cock made in his lower belly, rubbing against his hardness. I could feel the way his stomach was already starting to swell from my precum alone.

All that thick, slimy syrup coated his tunnel and made it that much easier. The rolling of my hips rocked him back and forth and allowed me to work more and more cock into him. My sheer thickness forced him to spread his knees. I could feel his thighs weakening as he shook.

I wrapped an arm around his chest, shifting position and rolling backwards until I was sitting up and he was in my lap, ten inches of cock buried inside him. "Look down," I told him.

The light was dim here, but he looked down and I heard the loud gasp. "Oh god! It's like! It's like I'm pregnant! Fuck!" He moaned, grabbing his bulging belly as he sank lower and lower.

I grabbed him about his upper arms, and I began pulling him down. He was trying to support his weight with his legs, but they were weak and wobbly. His body squeezed my cock, feeling incredible as I forced him to take more meat than any human body should be able to. The walls were soft and supple, and rippled around my organ.

His belly bulged further and further out, stretching and tenting up under his chest. He was taking almost fourteen inches of my gargantuan organ. My new cocksleeve made a needy mewling and looked down, panting loudly as he rubbed his hands over the outline of my cock's domed head, and—

"Hmm-mmh-hhahhh!" he cried out, his cock shooting sperm high into the air, little arcing wads of spunk. As we shifted, one of them hit me in the face. I wiped it off with my hand, then when he looked, I licked it off.

I rolled forward, planting him on all fours again. Except his legs were wobbling like rubber and his entire back half was supported by my gargantuan flesh-column.

He collapsed with his chest and cheek on the bottom of the pool. So would that be all fours? All twos? All ones?

I grabbed his hips and began to pump my cock into him, grunting loudly. "Fuck, you're tight," I moaned.

"T-tight?! You're like. Your dick's like a truck!"

"A truck?" I asked him.

"F-fuck me!" he demanded.

"I can do that. With my truck-dick," I chuckled. Then I began to pull back, his ass making a long phlooorp as it sucked at my cock. I pulled eight glistening inches out before grunting and slamming them back in.

"Mmhhahhh!" he cried out as his face mashed into the plastic.

I groaned as I pulled back again. Schlooorph! I slammed forward. GLORSCH! Fresh, steaming-hot precum squirted around my cock, all over my stomach and thighs. I did it again. Again. He cried out each time.

I felt him loosen even more ... but loose is a relative term. His ass still wrapped around me tight as a condom. I put my meaty hand on the side of his head, pinning him down, shoving his face into the cushion of inflatable vinyl.

I gained speed, pumping my cock into his body, the bulge traveling up and down his belly, his cock bobbing up and down. My balls hung so low that in this position they didn't swing. Instead, they sat on top of his feet, heavy, fleshy, sweat-slick sack-flesh engulfing them.

As I pounded his ass, precum rose in the pool. I felt it creeping around my knees, under my balls, slick slime between my toes. "Good call on the pool," I grunted. Not that he could answer right now. Schluck-schluck-schluck went my cock, a thick, gooey, messy sound, suitable to the huge mess squirting from the dripping ass-pounding he was getting.

More perspiration rolled down my body, making me glisten, just as he shined in the light under me. I grabbed his arms, pulling them behind his back, grabbing both forearms in one of my hands, powerful grip securing them. I lifted his head out of the slime. It hung from him, ropes of the pre dangling and stretching, one thick one swinging from his nose before snapping. He gasped for air, as if he had been drowning.

"Huwwwhuuhhh! Smell is so fuck!" he grunted. Referring, of course, to the thick, virile, musky smell of my hot precum and our warm bodies. The delicious dirtiness of our hot sweat, rolling down our skin. He didn't breathe air—Joss was inhaling the wonderful, obscene miasma of fuck.

I leaned back, grunting as my bicep flexed, rough hand gripping his arms as I used him like a toy. I shifted again, sitting in my slime, our legs splayed out. My cock was only half inside him, making for a height difference that allowed me to drape one of his arms around my neck. I wrapped one thick, solid arm around his chest and flexed my abs, bouncing his whole body up and down my pulsing monolith like a doll.

I gripped his cock with my other hand, coarse fingers cinching around it, pumping its slick length as I slammed him down over my cock. His head lolled back and forth, his eyelids fluttering.

"Hunnnh. Hmmmh-ahhh," he moaned, mouth hanging open. Sweat rolled down his back and my chest, mixing with my pre as our slick bodies slid over each other. I could feel my syrup rolling down my cock, squirting around it, filling the deep folds in my sack as his heels bounced off the pool floor.

My slick, pulsing erection rubbed and mashed his prostate, compressed his insides, pushed aside organs as I bounced him up and down, using his body to get off. I panted loudly. Joss's head rolled back and forth, almost catatonically. My nuts bounced against the inflatable floor. They felt heavier and heavier, tighter and tighter. They churned and practically vibrated as my sperm sought a way out.

I felt them tighten, groaning in pleasure. "You wanna look pregnant?" I chuckled.

SKLOOOOOORCH! My monstrous organ swelled. Cups of sperm blasted down its length. They exploded inside Joss.

He cried out. My cock bucked like a cannon. It erupted for several long seconds, the blast of cum bursting inside him, explosive heat, goopy-thick, rushing deeper and deeper into him, filling his insides with my potence.

BLOOORCH. BLOOORCH. A nickel-thick rope of jizz filled him, a serpent of spunk that wiggled ever deeper. His belly began swelling rapidly, hanging lower and lower, my cock's form losing definition as his tan tummy bloated outward.

I sighed in pleasure and relaxed, no longer bouncing him on my cock, but letting him sit on it, his entire weight supported by the sturdy organ. He gasped for air, panting hard as his belly gushed and gurgled. GLOORCH. GLOOORCH. Slooorsch! Grrmmmbbll. I could feel and hear my sperm gushing and gurgling and sloshing inside him, raging in a storm as he filled.

I could barely hear it as he began to shoot. Skloort-skloort! His cock bucked and erupted, shooting yet another load of sperm in lazy arcs ... at least until his belly engulfed his cock, sagging lower, lower.

My own jizz blasted out around my cock, erupting from his ass, frosting my organ in hot white, coating my nuts, filling up the bottom of the pool. I could feel my thick seed flowing around the bottoms of my balls. I could feel his insides twitching and hear his moan. I could feel how heavy he was getting with all the spunk inside him. I let him sag forward, lowering him until he rested atop his own growing belly, itself the size of a bean-bag chair. It rippled and jiggled as I shot the last few wads.

SKLOORCH! Skloorch ... sklooorch.... Finally I was done. I sighed. Joss's eyelids fluttered. His cock was still shooting. I grunted and put my hand on his ass, drawing my hips back, slowly pulling out of him. Schloooorsch. Pints of spunk gushed out around me. Pop! The head came free, attached by white ropes. Semen gushed from his blown-out ass, gaping wide enough to fist without any resistance.

I took a deep breath, propping my cock up against his ass.

That was when we heard a gasp. "Joss!"

We looked. A girl was standing there, cupping her hands to her mouth. She was cute, average height, slender, wide hips, feathered black hair.

"Muh-Marsha...." groaned Joss.

My pulsing cock was drooling precum. I smiled at her. "Hi, I'm Brod. He swears he doesn't like cocks."

Joss struggled to speak. "What ... you're here...."

"I knew your family was gone! I wanted to surprise you!" she cried. "Oh my gosh! You're the one I heard about!" she said to me. I grinned. She gaped at the scene. "F-fuck, just like one of my yaois!"

"Nuh. Not. You. Mad," grunted Joss.

"This is hot!" she cried. "I didn't know you were into guys!"

"Nuh-not. I'm not."

Marsha put her hands on her hips and squinted at Joss, who I could only guess was her boyfriend. What she saw was her cute little boyfriend, his sweet, round little butt perked up into the air, transformed into a white waterfall gushing my steaming-hot seed by the pint. She saw his sweaty, shining body, the pool of pre, the slime rolling down his legs, sparkling in the light from the house. Marsha saw my still-pulsing two-foot-plus cock lying atop his body.

"F-fuck him again!" cried Marsha.

"Augh, I! I!" protested Joss.

I chuckled and grabbed his hips.

***

I stepped out of the pool, my monstrous cock bobbing in front of me. Its finger-thick veins still pulsed, keeping power flowing to the titanic organ, keeping it ready.

I'd done all I could here. Inch-thick blankets of jizz rolled down my belly, over my thick arms, coated my legs, stuck the hairs to the skin, matted it to my head.

Shplat-shplat! My feet squished in the carpet of spunk all over the patio tiles. It was leaking from the overflowing inflatable pool, filled to the brim with fresh, boiling-hot, gooey sperm.

In that pool, Joss's belly was enormously swollen, and spunk was gushing from his mouth. It rippled with every breath. On the other side of the pool, Marsha's dark makeup was running, and her modest tits heaved with her breaths, each one making her gigantically bloated belly jiggle. Both were frosted thickly in my sperm.

I could see Joss's cock peeking up above the jizz, twitching as if he was cumming, but nothing came out.

"Told you I'd fuck you dry," I chuckled.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

All comments are encouraged, be they criticism, compliments, or anything else! I reply to everything I can.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2015. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

12