Brod: The Bachelorette Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped one arm around her legs and one under her chest. I then grunted and lifted her, jizz-belly and all. It gurgled and sloshed noisily as I began to carry her. Near the edge of the stage, next to the other tub, I squatted and lowered her off the side, dropping her the last foot. BLORMP! She bounced atop her belly. Waves rolled along its surface.

"Brod!" she moaned, biting her lip as she came again. Poor girl couldn't move an inch, though. I jumped down and pushed her closer to the tub which was still full.

Mariam came over with the beer bong and handed it to me. I detached the funnel and connected the end to the spigot of the tub. I turned the valves and put the end in Liz's mouth. She gurgled and tried to protest, but then her throat started working and she started chugging. "Hrrrnkh! Mmrgh! Mmmph... Glurk. Glurk. Gluck. Gluck Gluck..." Her head bobbed up and own. I could see her throat working.

I went behind her and eyed her gaping pussy for a long moment as it gushed my own seed all over my stomach. Then I pushed my cock up between her cheeks. It kissed her ass. I heard her grunt loudly, but Mariam wouldn't let her put the tube down.

I grabbed her ankles and began to pull. I felt her rear entrance slowly spreading to accept my titanic glans.

"Oh, Liz, you always did speak fondly of Brod," said Mariam. "And you never could get enough cum."

I let out a pleased growl, feeling her tightness resisting as I pressed in with my hips. My precum began to gush deep into her bowels by the boiling-hot cupful, flooding her body from behiind even as she gulped down my jizz from the front. Her belly was swelling visibly before my eyes. "You know, she wanted it in the ass the first time I met her. Your mom was there."

"Wow. Brave girl," mused Mariam. "Did you wreck mom?"

I shook my head. "No, just Liz and a few dozen other girls."

I rolled my shoulders, pulling her body backward again, feeling the tight band of her O-ring cinching about halfway up my glans. Fortunately, my precum had the same effect in an ass as it did in a pussy. I could already feel her loosening, and in a moment, with another forceful thrust, plop! My crown was inside.

"Glurk. Gluck. Gluck," was all she could say. But I could tell by how her pussy was working and twitching—though it really couldn't close—that she was loving this. I reached forward, gripping handfuls of her swollen belly. Her thighs rested against it, as did my swelling balls. I slid forward another inch. Two, three. My massively-thick veins pulsed inside her body as I claimed her rear entrance. It clamped down on my cock, kneading it as it rippled. I saw it as the pressure from this new entrance forced some of my spunk out of her cunt. It oozed down her belly, down my balls.

She grabbed Mariam's hips as the busty accountant held the hose in her mouth. At no point did I hear her stop swallowing. My fingers sank into Liz's hips as I began to get into rhythm, rocking back and forth, making little micro-thrusts, loosening her up gradually as I plunged deeper. Fortunately, I provided all the anal lube we needed. It gushed ahead inside her, filling every available cubic inch. Between that and her feast, it was no wonder her belly was growing fairly quickly.

I let out a pleased groan as I sank deeper and deeper into her, forcing her intestines to not only stretch out to absurd degree but to straighten as over three feet of biological battering ram forced its way into her. I could feel her ass twitching around me. I could see it as clear cunt juice mixed with white sperm. Inch by immensely-girthy inch, I sank in, wrist-thick veins pumping, forming rubbery ridges that stimulated her insides. They disappeared into her stretched-out pucker.

My grip on Liz's hips tightened. I closed my eyes slowly. I heard and felt a throaty groan from her. Then my pubes hit her ass. I felt my cock butt up against the inside of her vast belly. That belly was so big that my cock was hardly even visible! The only evidence was a secondary bump opposite me. Liz arched her back, pulling away from the spunk hose, raised her feet into the air, curled her toes, and cried out. SKLRRRTCH! SKLLLRRRTCH! SKLLLRRRTCH! Liters of cum and Glass-juice spewed from her spasming cunt, rolling down over my balls. "BROOOD!" she cried.

"Oh, your ass feels so good," I sighed, leaning against her cheeks and belly, pumping my hips. My heavy balls thumped against her glutted stomach as they grew. Whump. Whump. Ripples rolled across her pale skin every time my slick nuts impacted. Mariam shoved the hose back into her mouth. My balls gurgled, swelling faster than Liz, creeping down her belly as they did. Every time I thrust inward, that secondary bump on the opposite side of her belly reappeared.

I reached out with one big, rough hand and whipped it across her ass. Smak! She yelped, burbling a mouthful of spunk. Mariam slapped her across the face. She let out a plaintive mewl. The hose was shoved back between her lips.

Her ass was a bright red ring around my cock, pulling outward and shoving back in with every thrust. My cock glistened in the light. Precum poured out around me, rolling down her belly and coating my nuts. When I thrust inward, they bounced against her stomach, kicking out a hot, clear splatter.

I slapped her meaty ass again, stinging the skin with my coarse palm. Liz's pasty skin showed the handprint quite brightly. That plump ass jiggled. I reached around under her and gripped her tits tightly, her nipples between my knuckles as I pinched them together, fingertips digging into pliant, silky skin. Liz let out another mewling as her pussy quivered, another orgasm causing her cunt to spasm, another spraying geyser of our combined juices jettisoned from within.

"Mmmh. You really did fill out nicely, just like your mom," I chuckled. "She had a nice, meaty ass and pair of tits for the groping, too. Riley's not quite as thick as you. Tori's got that Glass bod," I rumbled.

Liz kept making that whining sound in her throat, but it was hard to whine past the liters of spunk she was being forced to chug. I had to wonder how much was left in the tub. Her belly was so enormous that it was engulfing my legs, muffinning between them and out to either side. It had to be nearing five feet horizontal. Liz was now lying at an upward angle due to its sheer size.

"Are there any more Glasses I should know about? Any women in your family I missed?" I growled. "Didn't you have a niece that's about legal now? I'm going to show up to your wedding and fuck each and every one of them," I growled at her.

She let out a whiny moan.

"All of your friends. Your aunts, your mom, your nieces."

Liz started to quiver with another orgasm.

I felt heat crushing the backs of my legs. They were now completely encased in flesh. My balls were over a yard across each, sitting on the ground, sandwiching my calves and most of my thighs between themselves and Liz. I could feel my nuts tightening. I started to pound Liz's ass harder, faster. Her whole body bounced up and down on her impromptu waterbed with every thrust into her poor body. The motion sent out huge waves cascading around her gargantuan stomach. And the sloshing noise! BLORSCH! BLORSCH! BLORSCH! With every thrust, another gallon of my spunk gushed out against the underside of my cock, my sack, my thighs. Good thing there were hundreds upon hundreds of gallons more.

I saw Liz's eyes fluttering as they rolled back, exposing the whites.

Then I heard a strange, unfamiliar sound. GLOOORRGGLL! A hollow, liquid noise. SLOOOOORK!

Mariam climbed up onto the stage and peered into the tub. "She drank the whole thing!"

Liz spat the hose out and grunted, managing to weakly raise one fist about three inches. "C-cum. Cum. In my ass," she gurgled. "Brod. Brod. Mmrrrgh."

"As you wish." BLOOOOOOOORCH! I groaned, closing my eyes, lying on her back as my nuts contracted, my cock bloated, and the jizz careened through my cock. A column of jizz thicker than Liz's forearm blasted through her bowels like a freight train, filling the entire tube with white gunk. GLOOOOOOOOORCH! My cock recoiled like the biological artillery piece it was, gushing for several long seconds, liters in the blink of an eye.

Liz cried out, burying her face in her belly, gripping armfuls of its flesh. I kept cumming and cumming. White pearls sprayed out around my cock as I filled her up. Her belly began to grow again, pushing out in front and to the sides as I came. And never did I quit pounding her ass. I could feel my balls rippling and rumbling behind my legs, twitching with every powerful contraction, sending buckets worth of spunk exploding into the bachelorette. The puddle around us had deepened to my ankles. It climbed up my legs, piling behind her like so much frosting.

And still she grew. SPLLOOORCH! SPLOOOOOOOORCH! As I lied on her, my 400-plus pounds of muscle pressed her down, sandwiching her between my powerful bulk and her own belly. Mariam was circling around us, filming with someone's phone. I don't know whose it was, because Mariam's case wasn't covered in rhinestones.

I hummed in my throat, zoning out, draping my arms over her growing belly, relaxing, letting them sink into the welcoming, feverish, sweat-slick flesh. My balls kept squeezing out bucket after goopy bucket of seed, stretching out my cock from the inside, exploding from it sensitive tip. Liz's belly crept outward, eating up more and more of the floor. Six feet across. Seven.

Then I heard her gurgle. "Hoorkh-GLLRGLLHH!" Her eyes bulged as pearly gunk began to spew from her mouth, fountaining in a bright white arc, splashing down on her belly and rolling down its skin.

"There it is! God, that's hot," panted Mariam.

I could feel my own spunk spewing from her blown-out pussy, too. The pile of jizz between us had deepened till it was up to my knees.

"It's coming out her nose!" laughed Mariam, bending over with the phone, a big grin on her face. That meant that my sperm was gushing from every hole save her ears. No wonder her eyes were so big.

GLORPHCH! That sound didn't come from me. Then she howled like a banshee, hurting my ears. "HHAAAIIIIIIGGH!"

Her legs kicked and she gargled and yelled incomprehensible gibberish as her eyes showed white. In her flailing, she somehow managed to catch my cheek with her nails, lacerating my face. Her ass cinched around my cock with enough force that I couldn't even move anymore, though it was mercifully not enough to stop my cum from flowing.

Mariam's jaw was slack. "Jesus."

Liz's entire body was rippling and bouncing, but not under my power. It took me a moment to realize she was having one epic, explosive orgasm. I could feel spunk spewing against the base of my sack like a busted fire hydrant as her womb tried to do flips inside her. Golf-ball-sized droplets of jizz erupted from between my sack and her cunt, raining outward. The spunk-arc from her mouth rose higher and she gurgled, pounding her fists against her own belly. My balls crept up my legs. Despite all the sperm she was losing, Liz kept growing!

Mariam furrowed her brow and shook her head. "I never thought an orgasm could look like The Exorcist."

Her belly squished up against the stage. When I rose, taking my body off of her, Liz rose too, now sitting nearly vertically.

I groaned, my balls slipping back in front of me. GLOOOORCH! Glooorch! Glooosch...

I sighed. Empty. I felt Liz's ass finally unclamp from around my cock. She went limp. I put my hand on her ass and began to back away.

Slorsch. Splortch. Sklrsch. My legs and feet squished and slurped through the jizz around them. Floorrssch came the customary slurping sound from Liz's ass. Inch after inch, my cock was exposed, thick white gunk rolling off its surface and glopping to the mess below. I was almost completely frosted in front, my hair still thoroughly saturated. A foot. Two. Three. Pop! My melon-sized glans came free, bobbing up and down, throwing off golf-ball-sized globs of spunk.

Liz groaned, catatonic on top of her belly, limbs splayed out. Her ass and pussy were both gaping wide enough to accept that vodka bottle with considerable ease, and each was spewing my seed, a high double arc of spunk. Her pale belly was so enormous that her body was sitting up level with my chest, smushing up against the stage and actually spilling over on top of it.

Liz's brown hair spread out in a ragged, drenched mess across her stomach. Thick sheets of my seed rolled down that belly, dripped from her toes. Spunk was piling up behind her. Thick ropes stretched from the floor up to its bloated sides. More slowly descended from her legs.

I looked around. The club was relatively quiet now, aside from the music, sperm, and constant moaning and cooing of dozens of voices.

Yes, my sperm was making noise. All 26 women were swollen, gaping, and gushing. Semen splattered onto the floor. Indira and Octavia were up on stage, lying atop their bellies, stroking each other's faces, kissing, slurping noisily at each other. Tori was still catatonic. Tricia lied pinned against the bar by her belly in an upright sitting position. All I could see was the expanse of spunk-glutted belly and her feet sticking out from under it. Amy's gaping cunt faced off the edge of the stage, providing a cascading white waterfall that splashed over Gloria's back and bloated stomach.

Marta was likewise in a fuck-coma, but she had stupid smile on her face. Her bloated belly along with about eight others filled the peninsular stage. Collected jizz from their stretched-out pussies was flowing between them, oozing slowly, creeping to the edges before spilling over like gunky waterfalls.

Sperm dripped from the ceiling, globs exploding on the ladies below. Splatch. Splatch. Here, I saw an Asian girl absently groping her tits. There, I could see a white girl's pussy still spasming, still orgasming even though I'd fucked her over an hour ago. Somehow, her red heels still clung to her feet. Drool slowly stretched from a tan blonde's tongue. A black girl nearby had managed to roll forward till she could lap and slurp my spunk off the blonde's belly.

Most of the chairs and stools were knocked over, drenched and caked with layers of sperm as thick as comforters. It rolled down the cigarette machine, covered the mirrors behind the bar. The liquor bottles were impossible to identify. Custom bachelorette glasses littered the floor. Sperm clung to the walls and carpet further away from the stage. The usual smell of the club was replaced by a nostril-burning, raw reek of intense sex. Dozens of pussies, bathtubs worth of sperm. When the doors opened, you'd probably smell my orgy for blocks.

Mariam followed me to the bar. My gargantuan cock was still hard. It pulsed, hungry and ready beneath that inch-thick layering of spunk and cunt juice. It lead the way, its 38-inch waist-thick bulk bouncing with each step, throwing off globs of fuck-slurry and freshly-drooled precum. My medicine-ball-sized nuts slapped and slid pleasantly over my thick, powerful quads.

I righted three stools. Mariam sat on one. I sat two over from her and turned perpendicular to the bar, setting my cock's enormous head on the one between us. The glans took up much of the seat. Mariam sighed and kicked her feet up, leaning against her stool's back and rubbing her soles over my crown. "Poor boy," she purred, grinning at me. "That was just the monster's first course, wasn't it? It looks so sad."

My cock replied by lying there, sloppy and drooling.

I chuckled. The bartender rose up from behind the bar and walked over, waddling strangely.

Mariam rolled her eyes. "I hope you washed your hands, Ted."

Ted narrowed his eyes. "I ... look around you!"

As if to emphasize his point, a huge glob of spunk fell from the ceiling and splattered on his arm.

Mariam pursed her lips. "...Right. Well, uh. Use clean glasses?"

I tapped my knuckles on the bar. Squish. "Give me a couple gallons worth of cold water and ... a Moscow mule. I'm inspired by the creative use of Stolichnaya," I chuckled.

Mariam tapped the bottle that was sitting on the bar. The same one that had come out of her pussy. "Why not? I'll have the same. But only a glass of water."

Ted picked up the bottle, eyeing it for a long moment before trying to find some clean glasses.

I sighed as Mariam's toes traced the rear edge of my glans and her heels massaged its head. "Oh, that's good."

Ted reappeared with our drinks.

I looked at him. "Hey, think we can get the dancers to come in today?"

"Well, I think they all have the day off...," muttered Ted, looking away from me.

Mariam grinned. "Call Herrera and see if we can make that happen. Just say Brod is here. The girls will insist on coming."

I nodded. "And then—"

I heard a croaking gurgle that sounded different from the other sounds. Then Liz said something I couldn't make out.

Mariam and I got up from the bar and wove through the gushing women, dodging dripping limbs on our way there. I put my hand on her shoulder and leaned in. "Were you talking?"

"Brod...," she rasped. "I want you. Come to the wedding."

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

Again, I'm sorry about the extra wait, but as I explained in Part 2's comments, I pushed back release by a few days for the sake of quality.

As always, I want to hear all your comments, whether compliments, critical, or merely saying hi. I try to reply to every comment, but sometimes I forget to. I want you to know that every single comment heartens me a little more, and I am grateful for all of them.

I hope that you find these two new entries in the Brod saga to be a worthy comeback.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2018. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.