Brod: The Right Fit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better not." He panted and stood up, then threw one leg over my cock as if it were a horse. He sat on its base, near my stomach. "This is a true monster." Allan leaned down, sighing in contentment as he pressed his belly and chest along my massive monolith. He wrapped his arms around it, his soft thighs sort-of encompassing it. I had a lovely view of his plump ass and the pink little hole as well as his smooth taint and balls. "It's so strong!" he sighed. "It's like a ... I don't know, I could use your cock as furniture."

I chortled. I gripped each cheek with my rough, meaty hands. "Well, I do have pretty serious wood." I began spreading them apart.

"O-ooh! Mmmh.I can see that. This is a redwood if I ever saw one."

"Watch this." I stood up, hefting his entire body weight with my cock alone. His legs rested against my enormous nuts, his feet hanging above the floor.

"Aaugh!Oh god!" He looked back at me. "You're lifting me with just yourcock?!"

I grinned and put my hands behind my head. I flexed my abs, my cock lifting up and down, bouncing Allan atop it.

"Fuck, it's so strong!" He pumped my cock with his hands, rolling his body like a snake, soft thighs stroking it.Schlrrsch-schllrrsch.His soft flesh slid through thick layers of oozy, clear precum. His feet pressed into my nuts, only stimulating me into making more jizz. I groaned as I felt his soles dig into skin.

I sat back down. Allan moaned. I reached down under my cock's belly and gathered a handful of my own precum. I lifted it, letting it ooze from my hand and into down Allan's crack, adding to the pre already in there. I smirked and teased his rear entrance with a finger, tracing its outer border with the tip. He looked back and bit his lip. I pressed inward. "Haaagh!" he moaned as my thick digit slipped inside of him. I felt the hole clench.

Allan bit his lower lip and gripped the edges of my cockhead tightly, rubbing it vigorously, slipping low underneath it. His fingertips rubbed the little diamond of skin where it joined my shaft. I pushed a second finger into his rear entrance. He let out a cry and began to desperately hump my cock's base. I curled my fingers about, feeling around for the—

"Aaaigh!" he cried.

Found it.

I couldn't hear it, but I felt it as he began to blow another load. Liquid gushed against my cock's dorsal surface and white jizz leaked out from under him. Allan moaned, turning his head sideways, pressing his cheek against the red-hot glans, his hips still bucking as he came.

I smiled, letting him recover for a moment before saying, "I want that ass."

He moaned. "It's all yours, I'm yours!"

I angled my cock downward until Allan slid face-first down its slimy surface and into the pool below. Collected, boiling-hot, syrupy precum reached from wall to wall. The path of least resistance was under the door, and it was there that it oozed out. But not quickly enough—the fluid grew deeper every minute. Allan's face was submerged in it, and when he came up and gasped, he had to wipe the muck from his eyes. "Haaaugh!Wow, rude!"

I grinned and stood up. With how big my balls had gotten, I had to get used to swinging my legs over them and pushing them behind my body when I knelt. Which is exactly what I did. My nuts, feet, and shins dipped into the ooze. "You know what else is rude?"

"Huh?"

I grabbed his hips and pulled them up and back. His face slid back through the pool of pre. His ass pressed against my cock-head.Schllrch!

"Aaagh!It's like a bowling ball!" he mewled. My titanic crown spread his ass wide. Its mouth pressed up against his entrance. My powerful biceps flexed. I pulled him backward. My newly-enhanced lube did its job. It loosened him and let me spread his hole like putty. It stretched and stretched, giving me some resistance, but not as much as I was used to.

As miraculous as this was, however, the precum didn't deaden thesensationat all. "Aaaigh!I'm gonna split in half!" he cried. "F-fuh-fuck!"Sklort-sklort-sklort!I could hear and see it as jizz erupted from his cock again, spraying all over the floor under him. He put his hands on the opposite wall. I shoved my hips forward.Schplop!My entire glans was in him, bulging out the lower part of his belly, making a secondary bump under his swollen stomach.

I gripped his hips and pulled him backward again, burying several more of my thirty-eight inches in his ass. He cried out, slapping at the pool of precum under him. Now that I was inside, his ass formed a tight seal that trapped my pre inside of his body. His belly was swelling from the opposite end as my boiling-hot pre gushed into his insides. I could see the sweat beading on his peachy skin as I heated him from the inside.

He looked back, biting his lower lip. I yanked on him again. His eyes clenched shut and he mewled again as his belly bulged out even further. Allan half-collapsed, his head falling sideways in the pool of pre, his hands clutching at his belly. "I can feel your cock!"

"Just wait'll all of it is in you," I chuckled. I reached under him to where he clutched, grabbed his wrists, and pulled back on his arms. Allan was pulled vertical. I slipped up and over my balls, putting them in front of me, between my splayed legs. I was now sitting on my ass in the pool of my making, my own pre squishing between my legs, into every fold in my sack, and against my taint and ass.

Gravity pushed the blonde's body down my shaft. Precum streamed from around my girth, rolling down the glistening organ, his legs limp as he began to cum again.Skllrrt! Skllrrt!His cum painted the shirt he'd hung to try on.

In this position, he could now see himself in the full-length mirror. He gaped as he saw how my cock was bulging out his stomach, how only a bit over half was inside. He could see the massive column holding him up, the veins tracing its surface, leading up into his ass. Allan saw how my enormous balls sat on the floor, how I looked past him, grinning at him. And he saw it as my hands gripped his shoulders.

"Waagh!" he cried. "You mutant!"

I shoved downward.

Schlooorph!My cock tented his belly up further, past his chest, two feet of monstrous golden cock inside his body.

Allan's erection kept bucking, and I could feel his insides twitching as if he was trying to cum but had nothing left to give.

I, on the other hand, hadplentyto give.

Allan's belly grew bigger and bigger, now over half a yard across. My cock was actually quite obscured, mostly visible pushing the top of his belly out, giving it an overall avocado-like shape.

I shoved again. Allan's eyes rolled back, his jaw worked, but no words came. My entire cock was now inside him. All three feet, two inches. His tongue lolled out. "Hnnngh-ghuuh...."

My hands wrapped around his ribs, just under his arms. I began to pull his body upward. He moaned.Schlooorph!My cock slurped its way out, cupfuls of pre rolling down its surface and into the folds of my sack. So much volume was removed, his stomach visibly deflated. A solid foot of fleshy column was exposed.

My muscles flexed and I grunted and shoved him down.GLORCH!His stomach gurgled, bounced, and he screamed. I could feel his cock working, his taint flexing. There was no more spunk for him to shoot, but even during his refractory period, his body tried, balls pumping dry.

Clack.The door opened. Arva looked down at us. The outside air felt cold. Her jaw dropped. I smiled and waved.

Without a dam, the pre-lake gushed outward. Slick syrup washed over and into her open-toed shoes. She let out a long groan. "Brod, I am serious! Why can you not do a simple thing?! Can you not go ten minutes without sex?!" Arva sniffed. "Oh, oh dear, it stinks...." She gulped. "Brod, you are awful!"

I shrugged, panting as I bounced Allan on my cock like a toy. His legs bounced atop my balls and his head lolled from side to side. "I get horny! And he was in my dressing room, and really cute!"

"I am charging you for this mess," she said, shaking her finger at me, frowning deeply. "You are completely and utterly absurd." I saw a dark spot in the front of her Sari.

Schlorkh-schlorkh-schlork.Allan's sweaty back slipped against my pre-and-sweat-slicked chest. "Of course, I pay you well and you know that."

Arva rolled her eyes. "You are such a nuisance, even if you are my best customer! Knowing you, one boy will not sate that monster." She closed the door and I heard her shoes squishing as she walked away, muttering about finding enough people to make my cock go soft.

I wrapped one beefy arm around Allan's chest and laid back, sighing as I slouched against the wooden wall. I pumped my hips and casually bounced him up and down. His legs splayed out about my enormous nuts, swelling visibly, starting to engulf my shins. Allan's hands bounced limply. My balls, combined, were over a meter in width. I could feel the gurgling. Allan's feet bounced in the pre-pool.

Each testicle had swelled as big as a yoga ball. Enormous. So I pushed Allan forward till he was draped over my sweaty, slick nuts. I felt them tightening. Minutes passed. Then I felt that lovely sensation. The tightening. Like hands squeezing my balls. I felt the gurgling-gushing. I could hear thegglllrrrschof huge amounts of fluid being forced through the tubes in my body.

Boiling-hot, goopy white seed filled my organ's throat. It bloated. I pulled Allan down around its base.

GLOOOOOORCH! "Haaugh!"I grunted as I felt my monster bucking like a cannon. His belly rippled and began to grow immediately as gallons of sperm raged into him. I kept gushing for several seconds, a rope of jizz as thick as a half-dollar blasting his guts with incredible heat.

Allan woke up again. His eyes opened wide, and he arched his back, screaming again."Aaaaaaiigh!"He reached forward, gripping handfuls of my nut-flesh.

SPLOOOOOOOORCH!I shot another titanic wad. I could her the gurgling-squelching inside his belly as I filled him with my pearly spunk. His belly bloated again.BLUUUUUURCH!I shot another wad. His belly got so big that he was lifted away from my balls. He clutched at their flesh until his back slapped my chest.BLOOOORCH! BLOOOOOOORCH!

"It's ... sitting in a geyser!" he grunted. He bit his lip, mewling in his throat, grabbing at my hands as I held his chest. His belly grew bigger and bigger, as if he was about to birth triplets, then quintuplets, and it kept going as I blew my epic load.

Allan laid his head back against me, moving his hands to clutch at his belly. "I'm g-nnngh! Getting! So big!"

"I'm not done," I growled at him.

GLUUUUUUURCH!His belly bloated once more, squishing up against my balls. It sat atop them, gurgling and sloshing as it continued to grow. I could feel the huge wads of jizz traveling up my cock, stretching its throat in rhythm, and finally erupting from its tip, stirring his bowels into a storm.

"O-oh god, I thi-nnngh!Gonna—Horkh!" Allan covered his mouth as his cheeks bloated. I grinned. I knew what was coming—literally.

"Gllooorglhhh!" White squirted between his fingers. He clenched his eyes shut. Then he lurched forward, hands falling. Pearly gunk fountain from his mouth, gushing all over his belly and rolling down to fill the folds in my sack. I could hear him struggling to cry out as I turned him into a jizz-geyser.

"Well, 'geyser' is a good analogy," I grunted.

Allan's belly was well over two feet wide, almost three. My cock practically disappeared. I pushed him forward. Jizz kept fountaining from his mouth as his eyes bugged out. It even began squirting from his nose. His slick belly slid over my balls till he was in front of them and I was standing.

I sighed as my cock kept gushing, kept bucking, kept emptying my balls.

Click.The door opened again. Arva stood there with her arms crossed under her hefty bust.

I held up a finger for silence.GLOOORCH! Gloooorch! Gloooorch....My gushing wads died down, finally stopping. I put my hands on Allan's ass and began to pull backward.

SCHLLUUUURRRPH.Arva jaw dropped lower and lower as more and more cock came out. Allan's ass was wrapped around an organ that seemed as big as his waist. Thick blankets of jizz rolled down its sides. And it just kept coming out, out, out, more and more cock. My slick balls slipped against my thighs.

"Should I come back later?" asked Arva.

I chortled. "Hold on." One, two, three feet of monster cock.Schplop!Finally, the head was free.

The whole thing was coated white and precum gushed from my tip. Allan's ass gaped open large enough to shove your head into. Jizz began to gush from both his ends, mixing with the pool, completely filling the fitting room's floor area back to ankle deep. It flowed out the door's gap. Allan himself groaned, catatonic, draped over his monstrous belly, filled like an overstuffed beanbag chair. Jizz rolled down from his mouth and his ass, flowing along his gut's sides before joining the rest of the pool. His sides were red from where I'd been gripping him.

I looked back at Arva and sighed.

She nodded over her shoulder. "Alright, Brod. Come through the back."

"I just did."

She rolled her eyes. "I must take you!"

I shook my head. "Take me where?"

She gestured outside. "Somewhere you can get the relief you need if I am to work on your pants!"

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

So, Sarkopheros 50. What do you think? And yes, this is kicking off a new (gay) miniseries, though I will not be writing all the parts consecutively. I know that a lot of you do come to read my gay writing, but most of you come to read the straight writing. So I'm thinking that it'll be every other Brod from here is another chapter of The Right Fit until the miniseries is over. That should satisfy both parties, yes?

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

12