Brod: The Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Yara's pussy came down and kissed me. My nose pushed up against her taint. She stood up again. "Fuck," I grunted, my arms splaying out on the tile.

"Fuck! Yeah! Yeah!" panted Trish as she fucked herself on my monstrous member, her belly bulging out visibly even though she was bent forward. Her eyes looked at the ceiling, her tongue lolled out. "Mmmb-b-baby! Fuck!" She shuddered as she came again. I could feel my nuts building up pressure ... the combination of the exertion, the fucking, the thick feminine musk, it was all getting to me.

"I bet you wonder why we're doing this," said Yara.

"I. Mph. Yeah." I grunted as I looked at Trish.

"Science," she said. "Why don't you fill that nice girl's womb?" cooed the trainer as she walked behind Trish. I felt it as her toes rubbed my heavy balls, curling, pulling at the sack flesh.... And that was it.

SPLUUUURT. I erupted. Trish fell back against Yara, who caught her shoulders. The blonde's belly bloated out immediately. GLURCH. Another heavy wad, erupting for several seconds, cups worth of goopy, thick seed blasting her insides with heat. Her stomach distended further, abs disappearing as her gut began to hang down like she'd swallowed a watermelon.

Sammy smiled like an idiot behind Trish as she watched. "Like a damn pregnancy video," she observed.

Trish's eyes rolled back as she reached another climax ... although her fluid was lost in mine, white pearls spraying out around my girth. I felt my own thick spunk rolling down onto my sack and nuts.

SPLURT. SPLURT. Trish grabbed handfuls of her belly as it rippled, fingers sinking in. It sagged lower, lower, jiggling as we moved. Finally, after another full minute, I stopped shooting. Trish looked like she'd swallowed a beach ball.

Sammy and another girl pulled Trish off my cock. Schlooooorp-pop! Her gaping cunt began to gush steaming-hot spunk as they helped her sit up against the wall. Sammy laughed, sounding entirely too amused over this.

I guess the trainer agreed. "Sammy, you're up," said Yara, pointing at my cock.

"What?" she asked, her grin disappearing.

"You volunteered like all of us, right?" asked the trainer. "It's time for the next set."

"I didn't even know Asians got this big," she muttered as she came towards me.

I smiled weakly at her. My cock was still pulsing, but now it was mostly painted white, layers of cum rolling down its surface. Slimy, clear precum was rolling from the tip, washing some white away. The girl turned around and smiled, rubbing her hands over her plump rear. It was nice and thick, the cheeks so round. I reached forward, grabbing handfuls of it, the contrast of our skin tones sharp.

"How many black girls you fucked before, huh?" she asked.

"Um, you want me to count?" I asked, squinting. My hands paused, still resting on her rump. "Well, last week...."

Sammy rolled her eyes. "Oh, yeah, player, huh? Any of them have an ass like mine? Come on, ever seen a booty like this, Chino?"

Yara sighed and shoved down on Sammy's shoulders.

"AUGHFUCK!" she howled as her pussy stretched out around my cock, the gargantuan organ forced up into the formerly tight little cunt. I felt her tight, slick silkiness surrounding me, the beautiful sensation of smooth tunnel stretching and squeezing.

"It's time to work, not talk," said Yara, sneering, her face stoic as she forced Sammy down further.

The darker girl clawed at Yara's arms. Her high-pitched shriek echoed through the showers. I felt her nails raking at my thighs as a shower of gleaming droplets blasted from her pussy. Yara smiled and came back to my head, smirking at me. Her ass descended upon my face again.

***

We did a total of four sets like this. And four fit girls had their abs disappear as their bellies grew larger and larger. Each time, I was able to keep Yara's cunt off my face for less and less time.

After the last set, they hauled the redhead away, her heels scooting against the tiles as my white spunk rolled in rivers down her legs, to her ankles, dripping from her feet. Her pussy yawned open.

But when they sat her next to the other girls, my eyes widened in surprise at what I saw.

Trish was there, bouncing up and down as she squatted, grunting and rubbing her belly. It was almost completely flat. My jizz gushed out in thick pulses, a few cups at at time. Gush-splash. Gush-splash. She licked her lips and grinned at me. I had expected to see her lying on the floor.

Sammy was on a yoga mat in what I would later learn was called a child's pose. As her forehead touched the mat and her thighs compressed her stomach, my spunk blasted out of her cunt in a bright white arc, splattering into a growing pool of jizz. She moved into a cobra pose, sighing. Her belly was swollen enough to sit against the mat, but every second it was shrinking.

The raw smell of my seed was mixing in with the sweaty feminine musk and creating a heady fog that made me breathe hard even after I'd caught my breath.

"How are you doing?" Yara asked Trish. The two latest girls were groaning, still lounging on the chairs, apparently resting before getting rid of my jizz.

"I'll be ready for another round once it's my turn again," she answered.

I just ... stared at her. Yara and Trish chuckled when they noticed my attention.

"We're tougher than the girls you usually fuck," said Yara. "For such a big guy, you do have a surprising amount of stamina. Get up."

"Thirteen against one, Brod," Trish chuckled as she rose to her feet with relative ease.

I climbed to my own, my enormous, jizz-coated cock bouncing and tossing away globs of seed. "I just almost never see a girl get back up right after I fuck her," I breathed in amazement.

"Jody, you're up. Set up the chairs for the modified upright row," Yara ordered, waving her finger at a couple of unoccupied chairs. Her skin was glistening. In fact, everyone was sweating at this point. Our ... exersexing? Fucksercise? Sexercising? Who knows. All this work was making the room hot, though. That was undisputable.

"Wow, you guys are going to a lot of trouble for me," I said, shaking my head. I mean, here were thirteen girls volunteering to help get me in better shape, yet I wasn't even paying for it.

"Yeah, you know, right? I don't see how we're also benefitting mutually from this," laughed Sammy from across the room. I looked at her. She was sitting in one of the chairs against the shower wall, her thighs splayed open, her cunt gaping wide enough to push a beer bottle into. Spunk was still trickling out.

"I guess that's true," I chuckled.

"Ready."

I looked towards the new voice. A petite Asian girl was standing on two chairs about two feet apart. I'm fairly sure she was Korean, but she may have been Japanese. "Hey, pay attention, you, get over here," ordered Jody. Her hair was pulled back into a long ponytail, her dark eyes on mine. Her shoulders were sculpted, deltoids rounded, biceps firm.

I walked up to her. She grabbed my shoulders and directed me to stand with my cock directly under her. Yara went around behind her and put her hands on the girl's sides. Jody grinned at me. "We're gonna ride you into the ground, meat-boy. Now brace that cock."

I grabbed my cock with both hands and held it vertical. "Like this?"

"Like that." Then she just ... dropped her ass. All of her weight slammed down on top of my cock as I braced it with both hands.

"FUCK YEAH!" she howled.

"Oh god!" I cried out as I felt her rear entrance stretch out around my slick glans, the muscular ring easily stretching as eight inches of cock disappeared into under five feet of girl. Her belly tented outward around my cock. "Fuck!" I grunted.

"I TOLD YOU I COULD DO IT!" she roared at the other girls, her voice amplified by the tiles.

"Holy shit," said Sammy behind me. Even Yara looked taken aback, her brow furrowing.

"GET! MORE! IN! ME!" howled Jody, bouncing her entire body up and down with each syllable, my cock sinking deeper each time. A foot of two-liter-bottle-thick cock was now jammed into this tiny body.

"Holy. Fuck. Mmmph. Ahh!" I grunted, panting, loving all that hot tightness, slick with my juices.

"Brod," said Yara, getting my attention. I looked at her and she continued. "Grip her thighs with an underhand grip. Then, use a shrugging kind of motion, try to bring her pussy up to your chin." She pantomimed the exercise.

I nodded and did just what instructed. Jody wrapped her arms around my head, mushing my face up against her body. I could taste her sweat. I licked her abs. That ... was a surprisingly nice texture.

I began to shrug, grunting as I pulled her up and then let her sink back down. Up, down, up, down, her ass pistoned along my cock. Balmy precum gushed into of her by the ounces, filling her bowels with slick syrup. I dripped around my cock, her red, stretched ring pulling slightly out as I pulled her up.

Her stomach contracted. "You fatass fucking ox!" she yelled at me as her pussy began to gush all over me. "I'm gonna stuff you all in my ass! All of you! All the dick! In my ass!" she yelled, even through her orgasm. It was honestly kind of bizarre, but I was used to this sort of thing. People yell some weird stuff during sex, sometimes.

Another of the girls, a redhead, knelt down in front of Yara, under Jody. She wrapped her hands around my cock tightly. I could feel the roughness caused by her training. Her firm shoulders rolled as she began pumping all the cock that wasn't currently inside Jody. I sighed in pleasure, loving the rare sensation of having my entire length stimulated. Jody grunted and aggressively bounced her ass up and down. When I felt my shoulders tiring, she held on tighter, her nails raking my back.

Then, it was time to unload. It was hard to last long. GLOOORCH. My first load drew a howl and an orgasm. SPLOOORT. Her belly began to swell, cum sprayed around my thickness onto the girl below. SPLURT. SPLURT. Jody began to look pregnant as my hot seed sloshed around in her belly, stretching her insides out, rushing deep, squishing and shifting.

"Fill me up like a damn blimp!" she demanded. "Pump every last drop into my ass!"

I mumbled into her body as her nails left red lines on my skin. I felt her belly press my chest. It got so big she had to lean away, onto Yara. Finally, with her tummy swollen up like a small yoga ball, jiggling above her, I stopped, and Jody sighed, rubbing her hands over my face.

"Help me take her over there," Yara said, nodding to the side. We did an awkward two-person shuffle towards a yoga mat and knelt together. My cock held her securely, and my hands balanced her. We lowered the still-rambling Jody to the soft surface and I began pulling out of her. Until she grabbed my arm.

"Get my water bottle. Plug it all in me," she grunted.

"You're gonna go another round, aren't you?" asked Yara.

"I have another hole," growled Jody.

"Alright, then?" I said, unsure. Yara handed me a large water bottle. I put a hand on Jody's belly and began pulling my cock out of her. Blurch! Her ass gushed jizz until I jammed the water bottle in. Grunting, I gripped her thigh and stuffed the whole thing in her, the plastic crunching. Jody cooed in pleasure, laying there, caressing her swollen belly, looking ready to give birth to quadruplets.

"Ooh, this is really nice...," she sighed. "I told you I could do it," she repeated to Sammy. Sammy's response was to shake her head.

***

I believe a couple hours passed ... all the girls got two or three turns with me. Except Yara, standing there directing the action.

I was just utterly exhausted. I laid on a yoga mat in a pool of juices. The mat wasn't nearly thick enough to lift me out of the puddle, but I didn't care. My arms felt like wet noodles, my back was on fire, my abs felt like they were detaching from my ribcage. And the girls had even managed to make my monstrous erection go soft. Just a dozen women had managed to sate my cock.

But even with their endurance level, three times was a challenge. Still, they looked relatively chipper compared to the condition I usually left ladies in.

Two of them were sitting together on one of the yoga mats, long legs spread, cum spewing from their ravaged cunts. They rubbed each other's bloated bellies, so heavily laden they rested on the floor.

Sammy was slowly massaging Trish's belly, forcing the last dregs of seed from her body. The sound of slime made her hands squish lewdly as she kneaded at the white girl's stomach, licking her lips. Trish cooed and stroked Sammy's face. Sammy gathered a handful of my spunk as it flowed out of Trish and held it over her face, letting it trickle into her mouth. Then she laid down, their slick bodies slipping against each other as they made out, sharing my seed, smearing it all over each other's faces.

Jody still had her ass plugged up, and seemed really fascinated by her bloated stomach. She was rubbing handfuls of spunk over it, making it shine.

Another girl was squatting over a blender bottle, grunting as she pressed down on her belly. White cream gushed from her gaping pussy and filled the container to overflowing. Then she scooted up into a chair and began to gulp my semen down. My organ twitched at seeing her do that. Honestly, this whole scene was recharging my llibido pretty effectively.

A redhead was in the corner, slowly easing into a plie. Her knees spread, her ass approached the ground. GLOOORCH! A glistening, pearly stream of spunk the diameter of a coke can began to gush from her cunt into a growing puddle that rolled towards the drain. The pale girl pressed her hands against the wall and arched her back. That fiery red hair hung in drenched tentacles. Droplets of seed rolled down her spine, between her taut ass cheeks, dripping down. She licked her lips.

Cum was everywhere. I was covered in spunk. It rolled over my heaving, jiggling belly. It was all over my glasses. I'd had to clean them several times. It was rolling down the walls in sheets, and ... as I laid on the floor, I realized that there were even patches stuck to the ceiling. I looked straight up, and—splat. A fat dollop of my own jizz splashed on my face. I moved to the side. Splat. Another glob. I scooted down the mat.

The room reeked of sex and sweat. Gallons and gallons of my torrid spunk that hadn't been washed away, who knew how many liters of feminine juices, and the heat of thirteen well-trained female bodies. Another girl was bending forward, stretching her hamstrings. I could see them outlined under her skin as streams of white rolled to her ankles.

Yara reappeared and sat on me. Her ass rubbed against my cock's base as she leaned her forearms against her knees and smirked down at me. "So how was your first real workout?"

"I could get used to this," I admitted. "Fuck, it stinks in here," I grumbled ... before inhaling deeply and sighing.

"All part of the plan, Brod," she chuckled, rubbing a hand over the fleshy hill of my stomach. "Poor, big-boy Brod. Couldn't handle a few girls. Look at you now," she cooed. But ... I didn't really feel like she was insulting me. Her hands were caressing my stomach. It was almost affectionate. "We beat you. And it didn't take thirty."

"I know," I nodded.

"Still, I'm impressed by your stamina for being a three-hundred-pound fatty. I guess sex is something you're naturally good at," she said, laying on top of me and rubbing a hand over my chest. Her body was so hot. Her firm abs pressed against my soft belly. Slick sweat made us slide against each other. Looking back on that memory, I now realize that Yara is part of why I'm now infatuated with Korra.

"Thanks," I said.

"When I'm done with you.... Heh. When I'm done with you, it's gonna take an Amazon army to sate that thing," she purred. Then she sat up, picking up a blender bottle of her own, also full of my spunk. Yara raised it upwards. I saw her throat pumping, heard the satisfied gulping as she chugged some of my hot, gooey seed. "Gluck. Gluck. Gluck. Aahh," she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Did you know cum is an excellent protein source with full-spectrum amino acids and a lot of other beneficial components?"

"No?" I said. "That's ... weird. Really?"

"Yes. I actually did my thesis on semen. I went to medical school with Nahid."

I squinted at her face. "You don't look a day over twenty-five."

She laughed. "Thanks. Anyway, you're going to be helping me test some of my theories." Yara's eyes lit up as she started talking about her work. "I bet you wonder why I smothered you with my sweaty pussy. Why I locked you in here and had you do this fuck-workout," she asked, poking my chest.

"It crossed my mind," I admitted.

"That's another of my theories. It's a long-held belief amongst many athletes. They think sex, cumming. It degrades performance. Some men won't even jerk off for a month before a sports event," she explained, taking another swig of my spunk. She began rubbing my belly again. It felt nice.

"I didn't know that," I said. "That doesn't really make much sense?"

"No, it doesn't. I've had this theory for a while, see. A theory that sex would improve performance, make you gain muscle and fitness faster," she purred. "And you're going to help me find out. We're also going to be testing out how effective massive amounts of semen is as a dietary supplement."

I nodded. "I admit, this workout was much funner than I thought."

Yara smirked. "I have a lot planned for you. You're going to be my Hotei."

I shook my head. "Your hotel?"

She chortled. "The laughing buddha. You know, the fat jolly Asian guy? In the stories, he has a big sack he hauls around that he gives people gifts from. Big fat Asian guy that everyone loves to see come around. You and your sack will help me put my theories to the test."

"Oh, okay, then." I grinned and rubbed my hands over her thighs. "Do I get to fuck you, now?"

"How kind of you to offer to bang me. But I have more clients today, and ... well." She looked over her shoulder. A couple of the girls were very slowly getting to their feet, clawing at the walls to lever themselves up. One of them moved to one of the showerheads, groaning like a zombie and walking like a duck through pools of jizz. Every step, a pulse of cum shot out of her cunt. Splurt. Squish. Splurt. Squish.

I nodded. "Ah, yeah, you need to walk to do your job, huh?"

"It helps," she agreed before getting to her feet. I grunted and sat up ... which wasn't all that easy, but I managed. "Ladies, let's get cleaned up." Yara looked back at me as she put her hands on her hips, her inviting ass flexing as she stood. She was near the middle of the floor, where my cum had puddled more than ankle deep. "And you wonder why we did this in the shower."

"No, actually. I figured that out once the fuckings started," I laughed. "Trust me, some girls won't fuck me without a dozen tarps all over the room."

Around us, showerheads went live. Steam and water began to fill the space. This must also why they'd used plastic chairs.

Yara got my shower bag and opened it, looking inside. "Is this one of those Japanese washcloths? The exfoliant ones?"

"Yeah. Nahid suggested it, actually. I had a skin thing it helped with," I explained.

"Show me. Lather that thing up." She waggled a finger. I picked up the body wash and the cloth and followed her into one of the running streams of water. The heat felt incredible on my sore muscles. I poured some of my body wash on the cloth and began to knead it, building up a lather. Yara put her hands on her hips and nodded down at her body. "Wash me."