Brody's Christmas Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was no pain. Instead there was a soft, gentle wetness kissing his anus. Mark peeked behind him, and saw Brody on his knees, his face buried deep in his ass. Before he could put it together, Mark's eyes were rolling to the back of his head from the sensation.

Whipping his tongue back and forth, Brody ate up Mark's ass. It was warm, fresh and delicious. Over time, Brody's licks became less frantic and gave way to long, deep, sensual sweeps. Mark's anus was perfect, pink and smooth and Brody delighted in its richness. Brody couldn't help but notice how tiny Mark's hole seemed and for a brief moment hesitated at the thought of fucking it. But he knew he wasn't going to pass up the chance to get in there.

Brody got up from the floor and towered over Mark. "Lie down on the bench," he instructed.

Obediently, Mark released his grip from the barbell and lie down, his back against the bench. Brody straddled the bench and grabbed one of Mark's ankles.

Mark quivered. "What are you going to do?"

Brody looked him in the eyes. "I'm gonna fuck you."

Mark let out a gentle moan. He was scared, nervous it would hurt. "Be gentle. Please," he whispered.

Brody leaned over Mark. "Hold on to me."

Mark raised his legs and locked his ankles behind the small of Brody's muscular back. His ass was perfectly primed and positioned for Brody's taking.

Brody whispered into Mark's ear. "Hold on to me. And if it hurts too much, or if I go too deep, let me know, ok?"

Mark nodded. "Ok."

The anticipation was palpable. Mark held onto Brody's arms waiting for penetration, the pricking he both feared and craved.

Brody clutched the sides of the bench. His dick was a ramrod, a solid piston, ready for insertion. He brought his dick tip to Mark's puckering rosebud.

They stared into each other's eyes, the love and lust overflowing. And in one instant, Brody drove his dick into Mark's anus.

Both of them cried out with joy. Mark felt every inch of Brody enter him, filling him up, the empty void replaced by Brody's manhood.

Brody exhaled as Mark's sphincter tightened around his fuck pole. The sensation was incredible, unlike anything he'd ever experienced. He'd been inside several girls, and though it was pleasurable, it was mild, soft and nice. This was beyond that. This was intense, this was tight and hot.

Slowly, Brody retracted his length from Mark's chute, leaving his tip buried inside. And then again, he drove it home.

Mark held onto Brody's arms tighter, squeezing his buffed biceps, as he accepted the wonderful gift through his backdoor. He could feel Brody building momentum as his dick charged back and forth inside his boy-pussy. The mushroom-head of Brody's cock remained stuffed inside him, and Mark could sense it growing, swelling inside of him.

A sweat was forming on Brody's brow as he pummeled Mark's ass. His balls swung violently back and forth, banging against Mark's taint with each primal thrust. He released his grip from the sides of the bench, picked himself up slightly and grasped onto the barbell over Mark's head. Still, without missing a beat, he drilled Mark relentlessly.

The fire inside Mark's groin intensified as he stared up at Brody. Every inch of Brody was glistening, gleaming with a vibrant glow, every muscle in his body engaged. Mark ran his hands over Brody's body, along his shoulders, his arms, his fingertips lightly brushing the armpit hair, over his chest, and stopping only briefly to pinch the nipples.

The bench was beginning to squeak and Mark could feel the fire raging inside of him.

"Does this feel good?" Brody whispered as he plowed into Mark.

"Yes," Mark breathed, gratefully accepting all of Brody's bountiful offering.

After a few more thrusts, the bench squeaking tirelessly, Mark knew he was past the point of no return. He could feel his nuts beginning to bust. The penetration from Brody's cock, the sensation of being fucked, alone, was all he needed. And before he even knew it was happening, a thick, creamy wad of jizz geysered from his dick and splashed against Brody's stomach.

Brody's expression changed. He could feel his nuts beginning to crack. "I'm gonna blow."

Mark held on tighter as he came, the goo pooling on his belly while Brody continued to pummel him.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" Brody asked, panting.

Mark nodded. "Yes, I want to taste your cum."

Mark's ass squeezed Brody's cock tighter, milking him feverishly.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Brody cried.

He pulled his dick out from Mark's ass and stood up. Mark jumped up and dropped to the floor on his knees. Hungrily he inched toward Brody as Brody jerked himself off. Mark opened his mouth, eagerly awaiting the warm, delicious goodness that was soon to spring forth.

"Here it comes!" Brody cried.

In an instant, Mark threw his mouth over Brody's loaded flesh cannon and grabbed his shaft, taking control and siphoning Brody of his seed. Brody threw his head back in ecstasy and inside Mark's hot mouth, he shot a thick, creamy wad of spunk. The load was molten, and coated Mark's tongue with a rich tanginess that stimulated his taste buds. Mark looked up at Brody with his big, pleading eyes, begging him for more.

Staring back at Mark, Brody was overcome with euphoria at the sight of his dick stuffed into the face of an eager cocksucker. He fired another blast of baby batter into Mark's submissive mouth.

Mark swallowed the load and relished in the slow, sloppy manner it went down his throat. Hungry for more, and with an insatiable need to please Brody, his tongue swirled around the shaft as his mouth sucked the cock for more juice.

Mark felt Brody grasp the back of his head, as he forced his dick deeper down his throat, smashing his face against his pelvis. Brody thrust and ejaculated again, fertilizing Mark's throat. He retracted and rested his cockhead against Mark's tongue. Quivering from the sensation, Brody blasted another round of dick milk into Mark's gullet. Greedily, Mark swallowed it immediately.

Brody could feel his dick was spent. He shuddered as Mark continued to suck, draining his balls dry. He could feel his knees begin to weaken and he began to fall back. He stepped back, catching himself, and guided himself down onto the weight bench. Mark moved with him, his mouth never removing itself from his mast.

Brody reclined on the bench, propped up against his elbows, and watched as Mark savored the final moments, happily sucking the dick and extracting the remnants from his testicles. Brody smiled. "Having fun?" He laughed.

Mark slowly opened his mouth and allowed the penis to fall from his lips. He grinned and looked up at Brody. "Absolutely!"

"That was awesome!" Brody said, tousling Mark's hair. "We should do it again sometime."

Mark gave Brody's balls one last, loving lick. They hung low, but were still as hot as ever. He moved up Brody's body, giving his flesh soft, tender kisses along his tight, flat stomach, his erect, pink nipples, and along the side of his neck.

"You're amazing," Brody whispered into Mark's ear. He turned his head toward him, and they exchanged one final kiss.

"I should get going," Mark said, breaking the tender silence. "My family will be wondering what's keeping me."

He stood up and looked down at himself. He and Brody laughed at the sight.

"Looks like you may need to freshen up," Brody laughed.

"Agreed," Mark replied with a boyish smile. "I'll see you later? Maybe...?"

Brody flashed him an eager grin. "I'll be here."

Mark picked up his sweater from the floor. "Oh! And don't forget your Christmas gift over there."

"Oh, right," Brody replied. "Thanks again. But,...I'll have to get something for you."

Mark shook his head as he hiked up his pants and fastened the buckle. "Don't worry about it. You already gave me your Christmas package." Mark tossed his sweater over his shoulder and gave Brody a wink. "Merry Christmas."

The End.

12